Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psionics in Felarya - the "I win!" button

Go down 
+3
gwadahunter2222
Malahite
Raveolution
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Psionics in Felarya - the "I win!" button - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psionics in Felarya - the "I win!" button   Psionics in Felarya - the "I win!" button - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:36 pm

The main flaw of many people who has psychic ability it's their own power. All the damages against their power are directly perceived by their mind.

If a mage cast a fireball if a psyker block it with a mental barrier even if he is not physicaly affected but mentaly it is another case.

The problem with psychic powers are double edge sword, they can be powerfull but the problem is the fact the mind is more exposed than normal.
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: Psionics in Felarya - the "I win!" button   Psionics in Felarya - the "I win!" button - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:39 pm

Using a Protoss Templar's Psionic Storm on most preds probably equals a good amount of bloodshed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmxracerad.com
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Psionics in Felarya - the "I win!" button   Psionics in Felarya - the "I win!" button - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:49 pm

MegaDan5 wrote:
Using a Protoss Templar's Psionic Storm on most preds probably equals a good amount of bloodshed.
Using it on anything is a good way to cause mass-bloodshed. I think one of the novels features Tassadar or some high-level Templar Psi-Storming a fleet of Battlecruisers to death. Even if I'm mistaken, Psionic Storms are nasty whatever the target.
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: Psionics in Felarya - the "I win!" button   Psionics in Felarya - the "I win!" button - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:09 pm

Or using the Archon's attack, which happens to be psionic in nature.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Psionics in Felarya - the "I win!" button   Psionics in Felarya - the "I win!" button - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:27 pm

MegaDan5 wrote:
Or using the Archon's attack, which happens to be psionic in nature.
Which brings up a question: If the Dark Archon ability to turn one's powers against them [Feedback, I think it was?] was cast on a Magic-Based predator such as an Elemental, or a high-magic one like a Faerie, what would happen?

We already know what happens to things like humans and all who're targeted [*pop*].
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Psionics in Felarya - the "I win!" button   Psionics in Felarya - the "I win!" button - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:18 pm

Malahite wrote:

Which brings up a question: If the Dark Archon ability to turn one's powers against them [Feedback, I think it was?] was cast on a Magic-Based predator such as an Elemental, or a high-magic one like a Faerie, what would happen?

Against an elemental nothing because to defeat an elemental you should to oppose him another element than his own element, with this power you oppose his own element against himself so it won't suffer. This ability is efficient only if the owner who has no immunity or resistance against his own power.

This ability is efficient only if the power can be lethal to his owner.
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: Psionics in Felarya - the "I win!" button   Psionics in Felarya - the "I win!" button - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:14 pm

However, a being made of more than one element would have the weaknesses of both elements. So you could possibly take it out with a spell that targets at least one weakness.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Psionics in Felarya - the "I win!" button   Psionics in Felarya - the "I win!" button - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:42 pm

MegaDan5 wrote:
However, a being made of more than one element would have the weaknesses of both elements. So you could possibly take it out with a spell that targets at least one weakness.

It's like hoping to kill the phoenix with its own flame.

An elemental is made à 100% of his element, he can rebuild himself until he has his own element.

I this ability doesn't work against powers which are harmless for their owner or who have the ability to be immortal, another example the phantom elves who can revive at their will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psionics in Felarya - the "I win!" button   Psionics in Felarya - the "I win!" button - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psionics in Felarya - the "I win!" button
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2