Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New subrace/Fauna? Dimensional Chimera discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakugan01
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

New subrace/Fauna? Dimensional Chimera discussion Empty
PostSubject: New subrace/Fauna? Dimensional Chimera discussion   New subrace/Fauna? Dimensional Chimera discussion Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:04 pm

One thing I think has been overlooked is the dimensional chimera. Notys, one of Felarya's Guardians, is a dimensional chimera and yet we have nothing about them-where they are typically found, what their abilities are, if they share the same traits as regular chimeras, etc. So I thought it would be nice to flesh out what these creatures are like. First, we know regular chimeras can alter probability. Now, with dimensional chimera is this ability present, or is it modified? Possibly instead they may instead use their abilities to control where or when a portal will appear, but cannot affect probability beyond that. I think it's safe to say they would be most common in the dimensionally unstable areas such as Miragia forest. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: New subrace/Fauna? Dimensional Chimera discussion   New subrace/Fauna? Dimensional Chimera discussion Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:28 pm

Well as I see it dimensionnal chimeraes are extremely rare to the point Notys is the only known specimen ^^;
But they clearly would have the ability to alter probability yes.
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: New subrace/Fauna? Dimensional Chimera discussion   New subrace/Fauna? Dimensional Chimera discussion Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:46 pm

On the look of the Chimera, i would suggest a look similar to the Chimera in Crash: Mind over Mutant DS. It looked TOTALLY AWESOME Smile Or we can just use the Chimera in Greek legends (lions body and lions head with a snake tail and an extra goat head)
Back to top Go down
http://0332288.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New subrace/Fauna? Dimensional Chimera discussion   New subrace/Fauna? Dimensional Chimera discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New subrace/Fauna? Dimensional Chimera discussion
Page 1 of 1