Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new Dragon Ball Z character

Go down 
+14
Jætte_Troll
DeviantDiscordian
Stabs
Archmage_Bael
Pendragon
/Fish/
VenomX3000
Anime-Junkie
AisuKaiko
SuperPieGuy9
alliance
11cookeaw1
vegeta002
mikeimp
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

A new Dragon Ball Z character - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kill   A new Dragon Ball Z character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Oh? And didnt piccolo wipe out Raditz with special Beam cannon? Didnt Nappa wipe out an entire city along with all the inhabitants? Didnt Nappa kill Tien? Didnt Frieza's death beam kill Vegeta? Didnt Gohan's ka-me-ha-me-ha wipe cell out? DIDNT THE SPIRIT BOMB WIPE BUU OUT!?
in short, ki is very good at taking lives.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: A new Dragon Ball Z character   A new Dragon Ball Z character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:11 pm

alliance wrote:
DeviantDiscordian wrote:
alliance wrote:
But didnt Frieza wipe out nearly all saiyans with his death ball? (which is a ki attack)
Ki might not be good at killing people, but enough of it would eventually get there.
Like cheese is normally okay to eat, but too much of it would kill someone with enough of it. It would be a terribly inefficient way, but it would manage it.
Too much of anything can prove fatal. And I have no idea why I used cheese as an example XD.

Regarding Ki being hard to kill with, isn't the fact that Ki is life-force telling that it won't be all that good as a killing technique, no matter how much damage it does to non living entities. Does that help Stabs?

I will have to side with the others. No DBZ would be able to defeat any of the Guardians. Besides from the fact that the mechanics and laws of physics between the two different worlds may vary, most of the characters (correct me if I'm wrong, has been a long time since I watched any Dragon Ball) are still mortal despite their powers. The Guardians are beings far above that of any mortal, Felarya or not.

I personally think that Goku (Or any other DBZ character) could no more gain the attention of Notys than some street thug with brass knuckles trying to knock out Cthulhu with a punch to the face.

Both would be highly amusing to watch someone try, but would be ultimately pointless endeavours.
Fine...Broly has enough physical power to just send a guardian for a few miles. Despite the size difference.

No, he doesn't. The size difference doesn't matter at all nor does physical power.

And if you were paying attention, it has been argued that ki is very inefficient at taking lives. All the examples you give are of immense over-application of force, often to kill just one person. As for Nappa destroying the city, his ki didn't destroy it. The move he used there messed with atomic fields or some such technobabble.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
VenomX3000
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

PostSubject: Re: A new Dragon Ball Z character   A new Dragon Ball Z character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:44 pm

why is this even still being discussed? hes gonna write the story whether we keep this up or not. its going to be looked down on very much, but that'll be his problem. personally, if i'm going to write something involving DBZ, i'm going to involve it in...DBZ. im not going to try and disgrace Karbo's world and the other fine people's character by blowing them away. thats just bad taste and disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
http://venomx3000.deviantart.com/
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: A new Dragon Ball Z character   A new Dragon Ball Z character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:34 am is the date on this thread.

Old topic is old.
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: A new Dragon Ball Z character   A new Dragon Ball Z character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:45 pm

Agreed. I propose this topic be closed.

I see that character input was given, the op no longer looks at this thread, the person who took over promptly didn't care for the advice, and now there really isn't anything happening other than the same point being reiterated and argued. Let him write his story and have Karbo deal with it if he chooses.

Really, we're dealing with a series where logic is chewed up and spit out like the grissle of an overcooked steak. As much as many of you naysayers say Felarya lacks logic, thank Nemyra it's not Dragonball Z bad. :/
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: A new Dragon Ball Z character   A new Dragon Ball Z character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Pendragon wrote:
Agreed. I propose this topic be closed.

I see that character input was given, the op no longer looks at this thread, the person who took over promptly didn't care for the advice, and now there really isn't anything happening other than the same point being reiterated and argued. Let him write his story and have Karbo deal with it if he chooses.

Really, we're dealing with a series where logic is chewed up and spit out like the grissle of an overcooked steak. As much as many of you naysayers say Felarya lacks logic, thank Nemyra it's not Dragonball Z bad. :/
Amen to that. This is pointless. (Quoted on that last part by the way.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: A new Dragon Ball Z character   A new Dragon Ball Z character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:21 am

k.....please kill this >_< i don't like the idea of these guys blowing up EVERYTHING in felarya
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: A new Dragon Ball Z character   A new Dragon Ball Z character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:56 pm

ravaging vixens wrote:
k.....please kill this >_< i don't like the idea of these guys blowing up EVERYTHING in felarya

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: A new Dragon Ball Z character   A new Dragon Ball Z character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:39 pm

FalconJudge wrote:
ravaging vixens wrote:

Agreed.

seconded.
Back to top Go down
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

PostSubject: Re: A new Dragon Ball Z character   A new Dragon Ball Z character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:25 am

ravaging vixens wrote:
goku is a warrior of good. He would behave himself, and would much rather help a guardian, or anyone for that matter, rather than cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A new Dragon Ball Z character   A new Dragon Ball Z character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:47 am

alliance wrote:
ravaging vixens wrote:
goku is a warrior of good. He would behave himself, and would much rather help a guardian, or anyone for that matter, rather than cause trouble.
dude... be quiet for once and let this stupid conversation DIE
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: A new Dragon Ball Z character   A new Dragon Ball Z character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:08 am

If you want a conversation to die, just get someone to lock the thread. It's a surefire way to end it.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: A new Dragon Ball Z character   A new Dragon Ball Z character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:58 pm

*Everyone wants the thread to die but instead posts in it, bumping it to the top of the page*
Back to top Go down
Saironthis
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Saironthis

PostSubject: Re: A new Dragon Ball Z character   A new Dragon Ball Z character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:21 pm

/Fish/ wrote:
*Everyone wants the thread to die but instead posts in it, bumping it to the top of the page*

Yes.
Back to top Go down
http://thatonedude236.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Dragon Ball Z character   A new Dragon Ball Z character - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new Dragon Ball Z character
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2