Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

surviving felarya

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

surviving felarya - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:06 pm

Narin momentarily looked back at Rose and said, "Oh, yeah, it's safe. I hope you don't mind. He didn't have any parents, and was pretty much meat for any predator out there, so I decided to bring him over." She then noticed the neera in her hand. "Ah, so you've befriended a neera. They're usually the shyest things out there, always disappearing when I show up. I'm impressed you actually befriended one!"

She then turned to Adam and said, "You can't eat the neera either. She's Rose's friend, and you treat both her and Rose with the same respect you would a fellow naga." She then turned back towards the entrance of the cave to face the incoming harpy, hoping she wouldn't she wouldn't have to defend her newfound friends.

------------------------------

Quarus trembled in fear, not so much in fear of Narin as much as Adam, and could see a bit of drool running down the naga's mouth. She hugged Rose's middle finger tightly as a plea to keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:09 pm

“I? I’m just passing through,” Lenarei said, alighting a moment on the edge of the cave opening. “But this little guy wanted to meet you,” Lenarei pointed to her pouch at her side. Trav was looking over the edge, and he politely tipped his hat at the other harpy.

“Really, he is a clueless little morsel, but I humor him,” Lenarei said with a shrugging of her wings. “He makes good fish.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:14 pm

adam looked nervously at the incoming harpy and slithered away from the entrance he looked at the two harpys "well um just so you know naga's usually eat other"he says smiling nervously and then looked at rose

rose sighed and called to narin "no i don't mind"she says walking out to stand next to adam she looked at him and he looked at her rose sighed and placed the neera on her shoulder "well hi im rose"she says to the the naga who just looked at her

adam called to narin "yyour pet seems realy friendly"
rose was confused "pet im no pet im her friend"
adam shrugged "hmm sorry were i come from neko's are pets as well as food"
rose turned pale at the mention and fainted on the floor with a thud
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:31 pm

At first, Narin was a bit taken aback by Lenarei's speech pattern. She had been expecting her to spew out vulgar obscenities, and was surpised to hear regular speech coming out of the harpy's mouth. Being a bit relieved by that, she answered Lenarei, saying "I see. I've tried fish a couple of times, never could come around to liking the taste." She looked at Trav, smiled and said, "Pleasure to meet you." She then looked back at Lenarei and said, "And may I ask what your names are?" She turned back to Adam and yelled, "How many times do I have to tell you? She's not my pet!!"

Quarus gasped as she fell backwards as Rose fainted. She tried pushing at her face to wake her up, but to no avail. She nervously looked up at Adam, as she was now completely at his mercy.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:40 pm

adam blinked at narin then he shrugged and then poked rose's face saying "poke" as he did so he unlucky for him rose regained consiousness at that time and slapped him for poking her she then got to her feet looking at adam angrilly as she did.adam stayed where he was looking at her he didn't like being hit and lashed out with his tail causing rose to fall to the floor rose let out a small "ah"as she fell to the floor,adam immediatly acted on instinct and wrapped his tail around the fallen rose and as she scratched at him he threw her away into Lenarei and then growled angrilly at quarus.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:47 pm

“Heh, yeah, I know,” Lenarei said, noting Narin’s surprise. “I sound like one of those humans, don’t I? Comes from hanging around one for so long. It actually helps when meeting other non harpies too. But I could go back to cussing and cursing if you want. Anyway, I’m Lenarei, and this tasty looking fellow is Trav.”

“Good day to yeh,” Trav said. “It be rare to encounter to encounter another one o’ the big folk with friends among the small folk.”

“Speaking of which,” Lenarei said, picking up Rose’ fallen form and putting her in the pouch with Trav. Lenarei then hopped forward and picked up the naga by his tail. “You seem to be causing a little trouble here.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:53 pm

rose squealed as the harpy picked her up she closed her eyes expecting the worst but then she felt something soft beneath her something soft and dry? she opened her eyes and looked around she notice trav next to her and she stood up looking out of the pouch "hey let me out"she says to lenarei,

Adam smiled triumphantly with himself he watched the harp hop over to him and squealed when she picked him up by the tail he looked at lenarai upside down and nervously saying "ah yes no well the neko started it i just acted on instinct"he says nervously while cowering as best he could,
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:57 pm

Narin then quickly said, "Nonononono, I don't have a problem with your talking, Lenarei!! It's fine, it's fine!!!" She then turned to Trav, and said, "Well, this has only recently happened, you see..." she then heard Adam and Rose fighting and saw Rose flung onto Lenerai and fall onto the floor of the cave entrance. As Lenarei grabbed Adam, she glared daggers at him, and angrily said to him, "Haven't you ever heard of turning the other cheek?!"

Quarus quivered in fear as Adam towered over her, growling angrily at her. But she was quickly taken by surprise as Lenerai hopped over and picked him up by the tail. Not wanting to be accidently stepped on, she ran on all fours towards the wall, and began to make her way towards the crack in the wall.

Last edited by The Joker on Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:10 pm

“Ah, well I never much cared for naga anyway. I know too many of them to be eating them,” Lenarei said, gently setting Adam back down. “Plus Trav would never let me hear the end of it.”

“Oh, and sorry if I startled you, miss,” Lenarei said, picking Rose and Trav out of the pouch. “Old habit you know. Whenever I find a human or neko in trouble, I just stick them in there. It comes from putting Trav in there so often.” She set Trav and Rose down as well.

“Yeh needn’t fear Lenarei, lass. She lives solely upon fish now,” Trav said, “Anyway, I be Trav, at yeh service.” Trav said, removing his hat and bowing politely.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:15 pm

adam looked nervously at narin and then at lenarei "wait you were going to eat me"he says nervously not looking direvtly at her
rose sighed as she was taken out of the pouch and put on solid ground once again she smiled at trav "hi im rose"she says politly to him "your quite strange"she says a little rudly to him
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:20 pm

"Ah, I see." said Narin as Lenarai talked about how she didn't like eating naga and such.

Seeing Rose back on the ground, Quarus quickly ran up to her and lightly tapped at her ankle, hoping that Rose hadn't forgotten about her.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:23 pm

“Aye, yeh be not the first to say that. But we all be strange in some way or another,” Trav said, putting his hat back on. He turned to Adam for a moment. “Nay, pay no heed to her threats. She’s been sayin’ she’d eat me fer years now. But in truth, it be five years since she ate another reasoning being.”

“Seven,” Lenarei corrected. “That thug doesn’t count. You made me cough him up.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:27 pm

adam looked wide eyed at trev he then turned to rose and stook his tongue out at her in a childish manner before slithering away a little and curling up watching the others from wee he lay
rose loked surprised at adam then she felt quarus she bent down and picked up the little neera rose was still a little shaken from the event and stood there not knowing what to do
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:34 pm

Narin just listened while Trav and the others talked. After all, she didn't really have anything to add to the conversation, and what would be the point in talking if didn't have anything useful to say?

Quarus looked up at Rose with concern in her eyes. She hated seeing Rose like this, and she wished that there was something she could do to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:37 pm

adam sighed and looked at rose saying aloud "i just don't get why no one eats the walking snack"he says sighing
rose just looks at him then she looks back at trav
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:41 pm

Narin cleared her throat loudly and looked at Adam, saying, "What did I tell you earlier?!"

Quarus glared at Adam at the 'walking snack' insult, and looked up at Trav, with a curious look on her face.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:43 pm

rose looks at narin then looks at adam waiting for his response
adam smiles and clears his throat "well earlier you told me to treat rose and her friend with the same respect i would another naga thing is i wouldn't show another naga any respect i would just fight them for a while then when there tired out i would jut eat them"he says smiling
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:47 pm

“Well, anyway, I never did get your name,” Lenarei said, moving up to the other harpy. “And I gotta say, I’m curious. If you don’t eat fish, and it seems you don’t eat humans, what do you eat?” Lenarei asked.

Meanwhile Trav noticed Rose picking up the small mouse-like thing. Curious, he leaned forward to get a better look at the small creature.

“Why, it be one o’ the tiny folk,” Trav said. “I’ve naught seen one like this before, with ears like a mouse. Do yeh ‘ave a name?”

Though Trav ignored Adam's statement, Lenarei shot him a look. "Then lets put it like this. You show them the respect due to people who have harpy friends that would consider you very edible," Lenarei said, glaring at Adam.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:50 pm

rose held quarus up for trav to see "her name's quaras aparently she's a neera and she also can't talk"
adam shot lenarei a look that could have cut diamonds and defintly says "oh yeah realy well im not showing them respect there food"he says angrilly
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:06 pm

"I'm Narin." she replied. "As for what I eat...well...I'm a vulture harpy. As such, I eat dead carcasses, whether it's a dead kensha beast, a dead human, or even a dead predator. If it's there, and it's dead, I eat it. ...Yeah, I know it's weird." Narin said, shifting uncomfortably. She glared back at Adam and replied, "Well, if that's the way it's going to be...Lenarei, would you do the honors?" She then gave Lenerai a look that said, 'Go along with it.'

When Trav asked what her name was, Quarus took her pouch that was attached to her side, wet her finger, stuck her wet finger in the pouch, and and wrote out 'PLEASURE, TRAV' out on Rose's palm with the powder turned ink, and gave a small bow as a greeting. After giving Trav a chance to look at what she wrote, she grabbed what looked like an eraser of sorts from off her side, and erased the writing, and wiped away the remnants, not wanting to leave ink on Rose's hand.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:15 pm

“Trav wouldn’t like it, but I am getting very tired of that naga’s sass,” Lenarei said. She turned to face Adam.

“You don’t seem to be very smart, so let me spell it out for you,” Lenarei said angrily. With a flare of her wings, she jumped over to Adam’s position. With one foot, she pinned the cheeky naga to the ground. “Get this through your %@#$ thick skull! You do not threaten Trav or his friends. Get any thoughts of them being food out of your puny little brain. Try to harm them, and I’ll eat you myself and ask Trav’s pardon later. And if you do manage to eat one of them, I will personally flay you open like a @#$% fish to get them out! Have I made myself clear?” Lenarei asked menacingly. In her anger, she reverted back to the usual speech habits of a harpy.

“Faith! Lenarei, be easy on ‘em!” Trav said, startled at Lenarei’s violent action.

“Stay out of this, Trav. This is from one predator to another,” Lenarei said, not even looking at Trav. “I’m waiting for your answer, naga.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:22 pm

Narin was startled by Lenerai's violent reaction. She couldn't say that she blamed her, though. She was getting extremely tired of the young naga's rudeness as well. "Makes me wonder why I even brought him in here." she grumbled to herself.

Quarus watched stunned as Lenarei pinned the naga down and threatened him, resting herself on Rose's middle finger as she watched. She looked up at Rose to see how she was taking it.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:58 pm

rose watched the other harpy in fesr she looked at narin "but he's just a kid kids are supposed to be cheeky"rose says nervously
adam wa indeed startled by lenarei's actions he jusst looked at her nervously eyes filling up with tears he began to sob underneath the harpy
rose sighed as she watched the young naga cry it realy did look pitifull
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:10 pm

Narin watched as the naga started crying. She actually felt kind of sorry for him. "Um...I think Adam's got your point now. A...are you going to let him go now?" she asked Lenarei. She looked at Rose, and said, "True."

Quarus sighed as felt kind of bad for Adam as well as he cried underneath Lenarei's talon. True, he had threatened her, but he was just a kid after all. All kids do mischevious things, and they are usually hard in the head sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:27 pm

“Aye, that be quite enough, Lenarei,” Trav said. “Release the boy, now.” Lenarei looked from Trav to the naga, then back to Trav again. She remover her claw, then stormed over back to the opening of the cave. Trav ran to the young naga’s side.

“Faith, I be terribly sorry fer ‘er behavior,” Trav said, kneeling at Adam’s side and trying to comfort him. “I won’t let ‘er ‘urt yeh.”

Lenarei looked back at Trav trying to comfort the young naga. “That’s something about him I’ve never quite understood,” Lenarei said to Narin. “That naga was threatening to eat him, yet Trav treats him as his own offspring.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

surviving felarya
Page 5 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next