Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

surviving felarya

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

surviving felarya - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:06 pm

Narin smiled at Rose, and said, "I appreciate your concern, but you have to understand, that my body is different from that of a normal harpy's. My body can take the nutrients from a dead carcass, while other harpys can not, like a hawk and a vulture from that planet humans call 'Earth.' It is against my very nature to eat something alive. And besides, if I don't eat dead stuff, then Felarya would be filled with a bunch of dead carcasses, stinking up the whole place."

"Also, my eating dead meat saved my life once. You see, I had just finished eating the remains of a dead naga, when a fairy came out of nowhere, shrank me, and attempted to swallow me. So, while I was inside the fairy's mouth, I regurgitated the dead meat I had eaten onto the fairy's tongue, who spit me out and began to throw up. Had to threaten the mess out of that fairy to change me back, but I was eventually brought back to this size." It was at this point that her stomach let out a growl. "Well, if you'll excuse me..." Narin said, walking towards the entrance of the cave, "I have an unfinished kensha beast to eat." She then launched herself into the air, flying towards the dead kensha beast she had left behind.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:10 pm

rose watched narin fly off and then took to exploring the cave a little more cautious as to the fact that a predator could turn up at any time she heard a noise behind her and turned around to see that a rock had fallen over "oh come get a grip with yourself your jumping at shadows"she asures herself but she still thinks that there is something in the cave with her and hides in one of the unlocked cars and responsed by locking the door and ducking down so no one could see her only sense her.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:19 pm

Name; Quarus
Species: Neera (tiny human with mouse ears)
Pred/Prey" Prey
Height: One inch and a half
Description; Neera is a timid soul who is extremely shy and cautious about her surroundings, as one false move could mean death. She usually runs away from the first sign of something huger than her, since she doesn't want to end up as someone's or something's meal. Ever since she was a child, she has never been able to talk, so she uses sign language along with a pouch filled with a powder that she uses to write with her finger.

Quarus looked out of a small crack in the wall, to see if the coast was clear. Seeing that it was, she walked towards the stream, still checking to see if anyone was out there. When she finally reached the stream, she bent down and scooped her hand in the water, and began to drink. She noticed that the vulture harpy had brought a neko over. She had left at that time to attend to other matters, but by the time she got back, they were both gone. She was operating under the assumption that the neko and the harpy had gone out together. Still, she didn't want to take any chances, as she was ready to sprint back to the crack in the wall if she had to.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:29 pm

((might as well make myself another charector as well then))

name;Adam
age;8 ((human years))
species;naga
pred/prey;predator
description;adam is a human sized naga he has not yet started his growth cycle were he will become large he has brown hair pale skin and blue eyes his snake half is a beutifull orange colour like most naga's adam wears no clothes

Adam was scared and alone he didn't know what to do he smelled a dead body smiling he went to investigate and hid in a bush looking out on the dead kensha beast when no one came for a bit he slithered over and moved his head to swallow the corpse.

----------------------------------------------------------

rose lay perfectly still in her hiding place for a grand total of five minutes before unlocking the car door and opening it rose peered outside nervously she walked past the stream where quaras drank from witout noticing her she sat down by the miniture fire she had built and smiled to herself while whistling a gentle tune.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:39 pm

(The more, the merrier! Very Happy )

As Narin flew to where the corpse was, he noticed a human-sized naga was about to swallow the corpse. She decided to land and have a little chat with the naga. "Hello there! I take it you're about to eat that kensha beast corpse."

-------------------------

Quarus froze as she heard a car door close. Her fears were proven true as she saw Rose walk right past her towards the fire. Apparently that meant that she hadn't seen her yet. That gave her time to escape. She slowly made her way towards the crack in the wall, careful not to make any sudden movements that would get the neko's attention.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:44 pm

as Adam was about to swallow the corpse a harpy landed nearby and began to talk to him adam looked at narin "well um as a matter of fact i was im hungry i haven't eaten in days"adam says to narin a look of a mixture between fear and awe on his face.

rose's ears pricked up and she heard someone move about she looked around in the cave getting to her feet "is someone there don't worry i won't hurt you or eat you if the case may be"rose says calmly as she looks around for the source of the noise
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:54 pm

"Ah, I see. Well, don't let me stop you. Have at it!" said Narin smiling, sitting down in front of Adam. Her stomach began to growl, and Narin grumbled to herself, then looked at Adam. "Hey, have you seen anything else dead around here? I'm a vulture harpy, you see, and my diet is mostly dead stuff."

Quarus hid behind the tire of an SUV, cursing her luck as Rose heard her. However, when Rose stated that she wouldn't eat her, something within her caused her to trust Rose, and timidly stepped out from behind the tire to reveal herself to Rose.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:00 pm

adam smiled and moved around the dead kensha beast and swallowed the remaining bits of the kensha beast savouring each part as he swallowed he smiled and let out a burp as he finished the kensha beast he patted the bulge in his tail and smiled happily "why thank you for that as or anything dead no i haven't seen anything"he says and then looks to the sky "i'd best get to shelter looks like a storms coming see you around"he says and turns to slither away from narin

----------------------

rose looked curiously at the little neera and smiled softly at her she cautiously walked over to her and offered quaras a hand to climb on "oh come don't be afraid i won't hurt you"she says softly to the little neera
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:13 pm

Narin watched as Adam ate up the remains of the kensha beast. She wanted to have eaten it so badly, but the naga needed it far more than she did. Besides, she could always look for food tomorrow. As Adam began to slither off, she began to note that there was a storm coming, and asked, "Hey, it doesn't look like you have anywhere to go. Want to stay with me for a bit?"

Quarus paused as the neko walked towards her, feeling the vibration from her footsteps. As Rose offered her a hand to climb onto, Quarus looked into Rose's eyes as she said she wouldn't hurt her. A smile formed on Quarus's face, and she climbed onto Rose's hand, and sat down cross-legged on her palm, continuing to smile at Rose.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:11 pm

adam continued slithering away and paused when he heard narins suggestion "uh sure yeah why not i'd like to go in those talons of yours though they look realy comfy and strong"he says smiling while looking at narin

-------------------------------

rose smiled and stood upright the little neera in her hand she looked down at quaras smiling she began to stroke the neera's head gently
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:30 pm

Narin smiled as Adam offered to ride in her talons. "Alright then!" She then took her talon, and closed it around him in a gentle yet firm grip. "You might want to wrap your tail around my leg. Better safe than sorry, you know."

Quarus felt the ground shift beneath her, as Rose stood up. She chanced to look down at huge fall below and looked back into Rose's eyes, wondering what she'd do to her now that her life was completely under Rose's control. She felt Rose's finger begin to pet her head, and smiled, knowing that she was safe with this neko. She smiled again, closed her eyes, and leaned her head towards the petting finger.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:35 pm

adam nodded he wrapped his tail around narins leg and then prepared for the journey to come "ok im safe and all set ready to go"he says smiling

--------------------------------------

rose smiled as the neera moved closer to her finger she continued stroking it and says "there see im not going to hurt you"rose smiles thinking of what she could do to the little neera
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:55 pm

"Alright then! Hang on!" Narin then launched herself into the air and flew back towards her cave, keeping the talon with Adam in it in a position where he was looking down over the jungle foilage.

Quarus continued to smile as Rose continued to stroke her. She wanted to say thank you to this neko for not turning her into a meal so badly, but the lack of vocal chords prohibited her from talking. So, Quarus instead took a hold of Rose's thumb, planted a small kiss on it, and hugged it to express her gratitude.

Last edited by The Joker on Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:00 pm

adam smiled at first and was a little surprised when the harpy took off he had closed his eyes for a few momements and when he opened them he noted that he could see the jungle from the height he was at.

---------------------------

rose smiled and then was surprised as the neera hugged her and even kissed her thumb well rose was taken aback she didn't know what do say or what to think she just acted o instinct annd raised the neera to her mouth and gave quaras a big kiss
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:07 pm

"So, what do you think, Adam?" Narin asked. "Nice view, huh?"

As she finished hugging Rose's thumb, she looked at Rose to see that she had a befuddled look on her face. She was initially surprised as the neko brought her to her mouth, but then realized that she wasn't trying to eat her as she wasn't opening her mouth. Quarus attempted to hug Rose's face as she felt her soft lips kissing her.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:10 pm

adam looked around at the view "yeah sure is a nice view"he says looking down at the ground

--------------------------

rose smiled as quaras hugged her face well now rose was surprised she lowered the neera onto the floor and smiled down at her "right so um what is your name"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:17 pm

"I know. That's one of the awesome things about being a harpy. You get to see so much from us here. Anyway, I have this friend back at my place. She's a neko, so be nice, okay?" Narin said.

Quarus looked up at the neko, who asked her what her name was. She grabbed a pouch that was attached to her side, stuck a finger in her mouth and pulled it out, stuck the saliva-coated finger into the pouch, and pulled it out, revealing a black powder that was turning into in ink. She then wrote out 'QUARUS' onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:20 pm

adam smiled and nodded "cool you harpys are lucky" then when the harpy mentioned the neko he went a little quiet and then reluctantly says "ok i'll.....be nice"he says smiling "realy though is she a friend a pet or just some food you saved for later"

-----------------------

rose watched quaras curiously "ah so your name's quaras well with you doing that i take it you can't talk"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:31 pm

"Yeah, I know." Narin replied. In response to Narin's question, she responded, "Yes, she is my friend. I don't force her to stay. She's allowed to leave whenever she wants. And I couldn't save her as food for later if she wasn't, anyway. My body can't digest something that's alive."

Quarus nodded in response to the neko's question. She then wrote down 'YOUR NAME?'
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:35 pm

adam smiled at this then nodded reluctant at first but then remembered how high up they were "ah i see how long untill we get to your cave"

-----------------------

rose looked down as quaras wrote something else down "oh my name is rose"she syas in response
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:41 pm

"Shouldn't be too long now. In fact, we're almost there." she said, nearing the cave entrance.

--------------------------------------------------

Quarus did a small bow as a way of expressing that it was a pleasure to meet her. She then saw Narin coming near the cave entrance, and attempted to hide behind Rose's foot to keep from being seen.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:24 am

adam looked at the cave entrance he saw the neko inside and drooled a little

---------------------

rose saw why quarus was hiding she picked up the little neera smiling she saw the naga with narin and then she hid behind a car watching them aproach
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:32 am

Name: Trav
Species: human
Pred/prey: Prey
Description: Trav is a tall, lean man with short, scruffy brown hair. His face is rather narrow, and he has a beaklike nose, green eyes, bushy eyebrows, and a little bit of whiskers on his chin. He constantly wears a worn straw hat, an equally worn green tunic and trousers. He also has a leather belt that has a pouch and waterskin on one side and a sword and scabbard on the other. The scabbard is very plain and crude, but the sword is surprisingly well made. He constantly carries a strange recorder made out of some sort of clear crystal.

Lenarei
Race: River Harpy
Pred/prey: pred, but only if someone angers her.

Appearance: Lenarei, like most harpies, has wings like a huge bird and is over 80 feet tall. Rather than hair, she has long trailing iridescent blue feathers, which she tries to keeps pulled back and tied, though a few feathers always seem to be hanging down over her shoulders. The feathers on her wings are similarly blue, with stripes of glossy black over the tops. She has similar, if shorter, feathers over her waist and legs, down to the calf, which become scaled like a birds. Her feet resemble an eagle’s, and have long talons on the end of each toe. Her face has soft blue eyes, a petite nose, and a mouth that seems to be constantly set in a smirk. Since she doesn’t have hands to carry stuff with, she has a pouch slung at her side for carrying anything she wishes to keep. It is made from intertwined branches forming a sturdy frame, but is lined on the inside with a cloth woven from her feathers. The feathers are waterproof, and the top can be sealed to keep the contents dry while she is swimming.

"What the...Hey Trav, come out a moment. You oughtta see this," Lenarei said, lazily gliding over the treetops. From the pouch at her side, Trav poked his head out to see what Lenarei was talking about. He had to put a hand on his head to keep his hat from being blown away.

"Tis a harpy, carryin' a small naga. They don' look like they be strugglin' though," Trav said.

"And here I was thinking I was the only one conned into providing a ferry service," Lenarei smirked to herself.

"Methinks I would like to meet 'er," Trav said.

"Sure, why not. You aiming to be the main course or something?" Lenarei asked jokingly, but she did turn to fly in the other harpy's direction.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:49 am

As Narin landed insider her cave, Narin noticed that Adam was drooling at the sight of Rose and let out an "Uh-uh. You ain't doing that around Rose. You're treating my friend with respect. Besides, has it ever crossed your mind that you might be a tasty snack for another predator out there?"

She then noticed Lenarei flying in her direction. 'HUH?!?!' she thought to herself. 'What's she doing here?! Other harpies don't come around this area!!' A feeling of dread began to settle on her. She knew exactly what would happen now. Obscenities and insults spewing out like there was no tomorrow JUST because she was a harpy. 'Ugh, sometimes I wish I was another species.' Still, she didn't want to be rude, and said, "Hello! What brings you around these parts?"

---------------------------------

As Quarus hid behind Rose's foot, she felt herself being picked up by her hand. She looked up at Rose with a face that pleaded with her to keep her safe, and was slightly assured by Rose's smile. She hid behind Rose's fingers while Rose hid behind the car, wondering what would happen now, and glanced at Rose with it a bit of worry on her face.

Last edited by The Joker on Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:55 am

adam frowned and thought a moment and then adam shrugged "i um sorry i um i forgot that she was your friend and yes i have considered the fact that i could be a meal for another predator out there" adam says a look of sadness on his face "ah well um hi there"he says to rose who he noticed was hiding behind a car

---------------------

rose smiles weakly and waves from behind the car she looks at narin saying "is it safe to come out"she says nervously still holding quarus in her hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

surviving felarya
Page 4 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next