Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the camping trip

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

the camping trip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:20 pm

"SORRY" rose yells after the dridder she didn't know why she did it she just felt she had to arin patted her on the shoulder smiling as she watched the dridder leave they then exchanged glances nodding at each other they began to follow liena without thining they knew it was rather reckless tojust follow a predator but they felt they had to while they couldn't help wonder what the dridder would say when she found out they were following her.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:23 pm

Liena heard Rose call out 'Sorry', but she kept going. After all, she didn't want to scare them anymore then she already had. After awhile, she stopped, and looked at them, saying, "Why are you following me? I thought you'd be back at your campsite."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:26 pm

Rose and arin huddled togethor as the dridder noticed them and kept walking towards her "we decided to follow you instead of being back at the campsite it seems interesting to follow a dridder even though it is reckless and stupid never knowing if you'd turn on us or not even though this is dridder territory i guess so we deided to follow you and make a proposal"Arin says smiling
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:27 pm

"A proposal?" The dridder asked, coming towards them slowly. "What kind of proposal?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:31 pm

Arin swallowed nervously and rose backed away slightly arin stayed put looking at liena "well um it's like this you could let us live near your web in return we could give you something if you want so do you agree and what would you want"Arin says smiling "im arin by the way but you could call me appetiser i it makes you feel better and the eko is rose but you could call her dessert if you want"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:38 pm

The dridder looked at them for a moment, then smiled and said, "Sure. Truth be told, I'm beginning to like you two anyway. How about I help you get your stuff?" She then reached out and grabbed them, this time handling them much more gently then before., and began to walk back to where their stuff was. "As for what I want, well...not much. Just to be able to taste you two every so often. No offense, but you two are absolutely delicious." Her tongue hung out a bit on that statement. "Anyway, my name's Liena. Pleasure to meet you two, Appetizer and Dessert." She couldn't help but giggle at their new nicknames.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:41 pm

Arin and rose smiled uneasily at each other "well liena that's a nice name so what should we call you how about leg's"

"don't get cocky arin"Rose says smiling

"what it was just a suggestion"

"here's a suggestion arin why don't you walk around with a sign around your neck saying appetiser"

"how bout i shove that sign were the sun don't shine"arin says a little angrilly that shut rose up
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:47 pm

"Hey, hey, hey, stop it you two. Anyway, I think Legs would be a pretty cool nickname. You can call me that if you want." As she neared the campsite, she said, "Hmmm...well, I think you two can build a new fire, but I'll need a free hand to get this tent." She then looked at Rose, asking, "You wouldn't mind me finishing what I started, would you?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:48 am

Arin shrugged and childishly stuck her tongue out at rose rose shivered "h u about that no no i wouldn't"she says nervously truth be told she did mind but couldn't let that on to liena smiling she looked up at liena a little nervously "do you know many other dridders then"Arin asks curiously "i heard there's a psycho one around here who butt's in to other dridder's business is that true if so what's her name?"

Last edited by schoolhater on Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:14 am

An annoyed look appeared on her face as Arin brought up the psycho dridder. "That would be Arkoleth, and she is such a pain in the butt sometimes. Hmm...this campsite's pretty far away from dridder territory. How about I stay here and protect your campsite? Don't want you running into Arkoleth after all."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:19 am

Arin shook her head "no thank's and if arkoleth does show up we can always hide"she says smiling, Rose looks between arin and liena nervously they were getting on to well for her liking not that she didn't mind she just didn't like the dridder liena much "yeah i agree we'll just hide"she says agreeing with arin's smile "what does she do?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:26 am

"Well, if she saw me holding you, she'll say something like 'Oh, you forgot how to prepare your food? Let me help you! No need to thank me!', then she'll take you, wrap you up in silk, and bite into you, which'll put this venom in your body that'll turn your insides into liquid for an hour, and it's going to burn like there's no tomorrow. With that being said, are you two still sure you want to come over? I'd hate for you to go through that. Even if you do hide, she's REALLY nosy." said Liena.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:29 am

Arin and rose nodded enthusiasasticly "yeah we do want to come and we'll just have to hide realy realy well"Arin says before rose could get a word in so rose just sat there smiling and looking between arin and liena "anyway if it's only for an hou we would easily be able to mentally fight the pain now let's get going"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:38 am

Liena thought for a moment, then said, "...Well...if you say so. Anyway, Rose, I'm gonna need a free hand to get your tent, so..." Liena then opened her mouth, and placed Rose inside. Once she closed her mouth, Liena then scooped up the ground beneath the tent, holding it beneath her hand, and began to walk back to her place while sucking on Rose, letting out an 'Mmmm...' as she did so.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:41 am

Rose sighed she didn't like the warmth or wetness mainly becase it was saliva but she enjoyed the sucking sensation Arin smiled as she wathed liena suck upon rose smiling she looked at the tent in liena's tent "you seem to be enjoying that"arin says pleasently completly undisturbed by the site
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:47 am

"Eh, what can I say? *suck, suck* I enjoy things that taste good, and since you two taste good...*suck, suck, suck*...well, you know?" Liena said as she continued to walk towards her lair.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:50 am

Arin smiled and giggled a little she watched the direction they were going and looked around the foliage they passed arin thought it was all pretty "are we there yet" she says in a whiny voice as she looks at liena she then goes back to looking at the foliage
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:02 am

Liena then walked down into a tunnel lined with some web, and soon they came into Liena's underground lair, with a few webs hanging along the ceiling. She placed Liena onto the ground while still sucking on Rose, and scooped out a portion of the ground underneath, and placed their tent there. She then went to the entrance and blocked it with some webs so Arokleth wouldn't be able to get in. She opened her mouth, and took Rose out, placing her beside Arin. "Well, this is it right here. It's not much, but it's home." the dridder said.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:05 am

Rose smiled and gave liena the thumb's up she then walked into the tent arin stayed out looking around at the cave and the webs in awe "wowthis place is amazing im guess then that your a trapdoor dridder although i could be wrong, well am i right or wrong?"she asks curiously
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:37 am

Liena smiled as she walked outside to Arin, pushing aside the webs she made earlier. "As a matter of fact, you're right. I am a trapdoor dridder." she said as she began to make a silk wall, sticking sticks and leaves and other things on it. "Of course, just hunting like this can be pretty repetitive sometimes, and I usually like to take an occasional walk outside. Anyway, we better go ahead and head inside before Arokleth knows where I am."

With that said, she scooped up Arin in her palm, and closed the silk wall, now completely disguised, behind her. Once they were inside, she asked Arin, "So what do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:49 am

Arin smiled "well i understand it being repetaive so you must have free qute a large amount of free time n your hands as for what i want to do i don't know what do you usually do"outside rose stepped out from the tent she began to wander were the others were as she couldn't see them anywere.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:17 am

"Well..." Liena said as she went back into the main part of the burrow, still keeping Arin in her palm, "...not much really. I usually just eat, notice how cute smaller beings like yourself are, and argue with other predators who won't leave me alone. Although...I have been wondering...what do you usually do for fun?" She looked down to see Rose out of her tent. "Hello, Rose. We were just outside for a minute."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:29 am

Arin blushed a little as she listened to liena's explanation "well we usually read or go on walks and from the sound of it you go out of your way just to argue with other predators"she says smiling,rose smiled she waved up at liena "your one of the giant dridder types most dridders tend to be human size"rose says smiling until she hears the sound of aproaching feet rose sighs and quickly rus away to hide out of site in her tent hiding under some sheet's

"liena yoohoo it's me"comes the voice from the outside as the dridder arokleth stands looking around for the entrance to liena's lair

"who is it"Arin whispers nervously
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:40 am

"Ha ha, very funny, Arin." Liena said with a smirk. She then heard Arokleth outside, and grumbled quietly to herself. She then went to one of the walls and used her leg to dig a small hiding spot for them. She picked up the tent with Rose inside and Arin, and placed them inside, and held a finger to her mouth to tell them to be quiet until Arokleth was gone, and covered it up with dirt so Arokleth wouldn't see them. She walked over to the entranceway, not revealing her hiding spot and said, "What do you want, Arokleth?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:44 am

Rose and arin hid in the dark rose lit a small light so they could see she closed the lantern she had lit and waited listening "what if she senses us"rose whispered to arin nervously and arin shuddered at the thought,Arokleth smiled and held out three silk coccoons in the shape of kensha beast's "i..i..i brought you something dear"she says smiling happy with herself "can i come in"she says withdrawing her hand and curling her finger's over the kensha beast's one was still alive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the camping trip
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next