Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the camping trip

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

the camping trip - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:48 am

Seeing the kensha beasts wrapped in silk, Liena opened the wall, and said, "Well, that's very nice of you, Arokleth. Thank you. Anyway, you can come in if you want, but I really don't think you'd be interested. I mean, there's not much I use this for except a place to sleep."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:54 am

Arokleth smiled and entered liena's cave smiling she put down the three kensha beast's upon the wall wich she used silk to stick on the wall she then smiled "it's pretty homely in here i like what you've done with it"she says leaning on the cave wall were rose and arin was hiding the two girls gasped and moved further back away from the entrance bringing the light with her "she's gonna find us"rose says nervously.Arokleth sniffs around the air and a grin apeared on her face she nodded at liena "ok were are you hiding them i can smell a human and a neko so were are you hiding them"she says as she begins to search behind the boxes she comes up to liena and sniffs her "you ate them didn't you and you didn't save me any and i thought we were friends"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:04 am

Liena just did a facepalm and said, "Arokleth, you know my body can't handle solids. If I were to eat them, I'd drink them, and most of the time, I don't even do that because I don't find them very filling. On another note, if I were to tell you to tell you where they were, it would defeat the entire purpose of hiding them in the first place. After what you did to the last bunch of humans I had, trusting you with them is kind of hard."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:08 am

Arokleth sighed and put on an innocent look "you my friend are one sad sad dridder tut tut don't find them filling of course there filling you just don't drink enogh of them to ill you up and anyway what did i do to the last bunch of humans you decided to keep as pets what did i do"she says innocently
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:13 am

"First of all, I asked if they wanted to stay with me, and they came on their own accord. Second, don't you dare play dumb with me. You came in here while I was gone, and when you saw the humans, you assumed I was going to eat them, so you wrapped all of them up in silk, and bit that liquidizing venom into them. Do you have any idea how much trouble it was to get them back to mental sanity?! And you wonder why I don't trust you." said Liena.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:21 am

Arokleth fell over laughing "yeah ok but it was fun to watch you do it there was a whole grop of us watching and lauging then there was the time i tied you down and me and the harpys forced humans down your throat then i invited you for a drink and the next day you ended waking up with a male naga or when the time wheni forced you to drink neko's and humans mind you you didn't object much you couldn't drink them fast enough you must have realy enjoyed it."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:37 am

"THAT WAS BECAUSE YOU MADE DRUNK, AND I WASN'T IN MY RIGHT MIND!! Gah, did you just come over here just to make fun of me?!" Liena asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:41 am

Arokleth smiled getting to her feet and wiping the tears of laughter from her eye's "well i came to give you the kensha beasts and come on tell me dridder to dridder you knew they were neko's and humans realy didn't you especially when i opened up the coccoons to show you what they realy were you weren't very surprised"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:13 pm

Liena gave Arokleth a glare, saying in a low tone, "Don't try and turn this on me, Arokleth. You spiked my drink then when I came over then, too. If I hadn't been drunk, I wouldn't even touched them. ...You've always been doing this. Always been trying to make me like everyone else, make me drink humans, nekos and elves like a 'normal dridder.' Well, it's not going to work. I won't let you. I make my own decisions about who I do and don't eat, and they're MINE to make, not yours or anyone else's!!"

She then sighed for a moment, and said, "If you have no other purpose here, then I suggest that you leave. Now."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:31 pm

Arokleth despite knowing that liena was getting very angry arokleth still continued to smile "hey i never spiked your drink that was the chilotaur or maybe it was fairy i don't know but i never spiked your drink so don't blame that on me it was a party there were lots of normal people there they even brought there own food you didn't that hurt me i'd gone through all that trouble and you didn't bring anything and anyway i knew you didn't eat them because they don't smell dead"she says as she begin's to once again search for arin and rose when her finger came through a hole "ah ha there here"she says pulling out rose and arins tent smiling she stook it in her mouth and swallowed she sighed happily before leaving the cave,rose and arin had hidden under a blanket wich was now concealed in dirt
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:37 pm

Liena was about to yell at her for swallowing her friends, but she spied their forms hidden in the dirt and decided to stay quiet. As Arokleth left the cave, she made the silk wall and disguised it again, and made it much thicker this time so Arokleth wouldn't bust in. She then went back to Rose and Arin, uncovering the dirt covered blanket, and picking them up gently and placing them in her hand, saying, "I'm sorry about that. I won't ever let her come in again. I promise. ...Do you want me to replace your tent?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:45 pm

Rose was still a little shaken and arin was holding her gently and making "shh" noises to comfort her arin looked up at liena smiled "oh no thank you and were fine"she says before spitting on the ground "urgh had dirt in my mouth i thought she was going to find us it was scary"
"very very scary"rose says quietly

"i'm surprised she didn't find us kept tallking all the time like oh she's gonna find us and oh i'm scared"arin says smiling

"shut up arin you were scared too"

"was not"

"was too"

"i was not anyway it's over now we knew the risks coming into dridder territory but we still came"Arin says before looking up at liena "anyway do tell us about this party i'm dying to know what happened"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:03 pm

"I'm glad to hear you two are okay. Anyway...well, the thing is, Arokleth dragged me along, because I didn't want to go. After all, I don't really like to associate with other preds. So, when we got there, I was just sitting down watching the others when Arokleth offered me a drink. I didn't know what it was, so I drank it. A little while afterwards, I was hallucinating, and I could've sworn I saw tap dancing kensha beasts. That when a fairy offered me some food wrapped in silk, so I decided to have some, and when Aroklteth opened one up, it looked like a duiker that was laughing it's head off, and ...yeah, that's about it. Apart from my hallucinations from being drunk, I didn't really remember much else." Liena said.

"Anyway, you guys look like you're covered in dirt. You want me to clean you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Arin shrugged she couldn't help but laugh during the explanation of the party she wiped dirt from her arm and some from her hair and rose's body as well "no no thank you we'll be fine i think maybe who know's maybe we'll see what happen's in the future seems it's going to be very interesting indeed"Rose says with a smile
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:15 pm

"Yeah, I guess. Anyway, do you two know anything fun we could do?" Liena asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:11 pm

"hmm something fun eh well um i don't know we could go for a walk"Rose says sitting up on liena's hand smiling as she moves dirt from her legs she and arin then get to there feet "erm is it safe to go out for a walk or not"arinasks smiling
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:13 pm

"Well, I guess we could go for a walk. My only worry is that Arokleth'll pop up again. If you're not worried about it, I have no problem with it." Liena said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:41 pm

Arin and rose hadn't considered that possibility but still they weren't that concerned so long as the effects wore off
"sure we'll be fine"Arin says smiling at liena
"can i stay here?"rose asks smiling she then gets to her feet and stands upon liena's hand
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:47 pm

Liena nodded, and set Rose on the ground, and said, "I'll seal the entrance so you-know-who won't get in."

She then turned her attention to Arin, saying, "Anyway, I'm going to get out of dridder territory since Arokleth doesn't leave it. Until then, since there's no guarantee we won't run into her, I'll have to keep you in my mouth until we're off the territory. Is that okay with you?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:34 pm

Rose smiled and nodded she walked over and set down by the hole she and arin had hidden in just incase anyone came or accidently tunneled into liena's den
Arin sighed and nodded "yeah it's ok with me just as long as you don't move your tongue around i just want to lay on your tongue this time"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:36 am

Liena patched the hole really good so that Arokleth wouldn't be able to poke a hole in it,and patched some stones over it as well. She then walked over to the cave entrance, closing the webs behind her as she passed them. Once she got to the silk wall, she opened her mouth and gently placed Arin on her tongue, and closed it, then opened the wall, looking around to see if Arokleth was around. Seeing that she wasn't, she sealed the wall, and walked out of dridder territory, with Arin still in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:20 pm

Arin sighed she smiled she lied down upon liena's tongue smiling she gasped when a drop of saliva landed on her stomach wich covered it in drool perfect she thought to herself she wondered when they would be out of drider territory.

Rose meanwhile sat in the cave she had light with her she whistled a little she thought she'd seen a shadow but it could just have been her imagination.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:36 pm

Seeing that they were out of dridder territory, Liena opened her mouth, and placed Arin on the palm of her hand, saying, "Well, we're out of dridder territory. We should be safe now. So...what do you want to talk about?"

Meanwhile, a small neera by the name of Quarus had been digging a tunnel underground, when she found an opening to what seemed like a cave. Curious as to why there would be a cave this deep underground with light in it, she began to look around, and froze as she saw Rose. However, Rose was facing away from her, so she began to back up slowly, hoping the neko wouldn't look behind her, since she would most likely become a meal if she did.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:41 pm

Rose's ears twitched as she sensed movement nearby she froze she couldn't tell what the creature was or how big it was but she was scared she began to tremble slightly glad she was near the hole that she had hidden from arokleth with arin rose took the light and scrambled quickly to get inside and out of sight from whatever the creature was.

Arin shrugged she wiped a bit of saliva off from her body smiling she looked up at liena "i'm curious you said you were dragged along to this party so what predator's were they there was there a dryad there i've always wanted to meet a dryad....without becoming a meal of course"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:52 pm

"Well...come to think of it there was one dryad over there. Pretty nice one, too. In fact, I think she's the only one I've met that understands my not eating your kind. If you'd like, I can take you to meet her."

Meanwhile, Quarus was a little confused as to why Rose ran away from her. Cautiously, she began to walk toward the hiding spot where Rose went to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the camping trip
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next