Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryans on Earth

Go down 
+2
schoolhater
The Joker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:26 pm

Just as Saranga had finished speaking, Verira turned around and growled. "What did you just say?" The glare Verira sent Saranga would pierce the soul of any living being. "you have better not mess up our chances to get home or i will personally KILL you, and it won't be a fast and painless death"
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:05 pm

"Hey, calm down, Verira! She hasn't killed anyone yet!" Narin said, shocked at Verira's death glare. "Um, anyway, if this is a food issue, Saranga, may I remind you that the soldiers gave you one last oppurtunity to get some more of those prisoners? If you really wanted something to eat, you could've grabbed some more of them before they left."

Narin sighed, then looked at Verira, saying, "I'm going to see if I can't get this guy's paralyzation healed. Met a Jotun sorcerer just a minute ago, so she might be to do something. Do what you want with Saranga, but please don't kill her. She may be a bit psychotic, but she is a slight bit reasonable...unlike the psycho naga with that fairy." And with that, Narin let go of Sarnga, placing her on the ground as she flew off back to Dylan and Herjya, keeping Dylan in her talons as she flew towards them and landed.

"Hey, Merjya, I hate to bother you with this since we just met, but could you do me a favor? A human sized dridder over there went a little psycho and put some paralyzing venom into this guy." she said, handing the human to her. "Could you, by any chance, heal his paralysis?" She then looked at Dylan with a look of shame on her face. "Um...he's one of your co-workers, I think. We're currently holding the dridder down so that she won't hurt anyone else. ...I'm so sorry. I didn't know she'd do something like that."

Meanwhile, Catherine heard what Kristie said under her breath, and said, "You hungry, Kristie? I know this really great burger joint we can go too. Has the best burgers this side of Texas!" While she was saying this, she pulled out some honey from her backpack, and put some honey on her forefinger and middle finger. She then scooted closer to Kristie, and placed her honey-covered fingers in Kristie's mouth, wondering if it would temporarily soother her hunger cravings.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:19 pm

Verira picked up Saranga and continued staring her down.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:10 am

The Jotun knelt down.

"I'll see what I can do...hmm." She traced her finger in a pattern on Dusty's chest. She nodded.

"That's the best I can do for now. It'll start filtering the venom out and clearing his body. Hopefully won't take to long."

Dylan smiled thinly.

"Well, things like that happen I guess. Never know what could happen next."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:57 am

kristie let a surprised squeak as catherine placed fingers in her mouth ,she smiled sucking silently on catherine's fingers for a few minutes getting all the honey off from her fingers, she let out an "mmm"at various stages while she was licking catherine's fingers clean, she used her hand and removed the two fingers from her mouth, smiling she had her eyes clothes and hands togethor infront of her giving a small cute smile.Opening her eyes kristie looked at catherine still smiling "i'd like to see this burger joint which part of the human body is it?"

Last edited by schoolhater on Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:03 am

Dusty soon gave off a faint low growling moan, barely audible, as the magic began it's work...

He now had, sort of, gotten used to the idea what was going on... but he also felt ashamed of how easily he had lost... The rage was there, but so too, was the understanding...

within a few minutes, he had enough muscle control to speak a little "Dyl...Dylan........ What's ......h-happening around...... here?" Dusty asked slow and slurred...

But soon, muscle control slowly returned, and his head cleared up somewhat. A stern and serious look overcame his face.

"Take me back, please." he asked, still not able to stand properly, let alone walk...

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:53 pm

(this will be the last post for 5-6 days, since i'm going on a school trip to berlin.
could someone plzzz control Verira while i'm gone or can you wait for me?(don't think the last one is possible, but i can hope))

[PS. Sorry, i know it's bad timing but the school decided this to be the time for the trip, so see you all next weekend]
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:23 pm

Khrixi sighed. "Look. It's already too late. We already ate some of them. The humans will want to blow us up regardless. Please, just let a predator go. I can appreciate you're trying to help, but this isn't a course we can take."

-------

"Mmm. Just some ladies from out of town." said Dylan. His unflappableness was impressive given the circumstance. "I think it's best you lay and rest a bit."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:49 pm

“So, that’s your decision then?” Myrah said. She looked at the fairy silently for a while, seeming to struggle with some internal debate. After a moment, she sighed and seemed to sag. “…You’ve forced me to choose between attacking you and letting you have your way. And it isn’t in me to do the former…” Myrah said, a tone of resignation. “I really did hope to convince you, I could have kept you and the naga safe from the humans. But if you’re adamant, well…Believe it or not, I wish you luck.”

Myrah glanced down at her pouch, from which the human girl was screaming obscenities at her. “I’m taking her at least, bloody ingrate though she is. She’s suffered enough at the naga’s hands. If you must eat them, then do it. But tormenting them like this is stupid. More often than not, the humans hate that more than death, you know.” Myrah said.

Myrah turned to leave, but paused a second. There, hidden behind the shrubs. A human with a mask. She glanced around, there, another masked human. Did they follow her there? Were they using her as a distraction to prepare their attack? Something about this stirred feelings of resentment and anger. She might be willing to work with the humans, but being used by the humans went too far. Myrah turned back to the fairy. “Here, I’ll carve that rune for you. A fairy without wings is like a dridder without legs and silk,” Myrah said. She stooped and began carving in the ground with a fingernail. As she did so, she brought her head right next to the hovering fairy. She whispered in a barely audible voice, her lips hardly moving. “They’ve come for you already. If you can, use some magic to hide us and I can smuggle you and the naga out of here.” Myrah whispered to the fairy. If any skilled in magic could see, the rune Myrah was carving in the soil was not one of healing, but one of light. She carved slowly, giving the fairy time to act.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:07 pm

Khrixi nodded. "I'll need my wings for that. Thank you. And, you can keep that one girl. The naga seems to be fixated on her...it was starting to disturb me. You're right on that point." Khrixi was mostly versed in nature magic and wasn't used to reading runes. She'd just have to hope this dridder was honest.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:15 am

Hearing the dridder cave in to the fairy's whims, the leader whispered to the others, "Now." The soldiers then revealed themselves, and fired the grenades into the cave near the predators' feet. The grenade then created a relatively harmless explosion, because these certain grenades weren't made to explode...they were made to spread sleeping gas.

More soldiers popped out of the shrubs, firing more sleeping gas grenade inside the cave, which resulted in a fog of sleeping gas spreading on the inside. The masked men then changed their weapons to AK-47s, waiting for a bit for the predators to fall asleep before entering the cave.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:37 am

Myrah frowned when the fairy responded that she needed her wings to cast an illusion. Myrah’s healing runes couldn’t work that quickly, she would need to improvise. However, seconds later, something landed at her feet. Causing a cloud to burst into existence. Myrah had experience with something similar before, some humans used clouds of gasses created by various magical spells. Before the gases rose up to her head, Myrah held her breath.

While the fairy couldn’t conceal them, this fog might work. It would have to anyway. She quickly snatched up the fairy and the naga in one hand. She put them into her mouth feet and tail first, and swallowed the two at the same time. After their combined bulge descended below the top of her chest, Myrah strained again like she did with the doctor. Myrah’s esophagus quivered, and stopped pushing the fairy and the naga down. The two were left suspended in her esophagus, squeezed tight, but safe from digestion. It was a deception within a deception, if any of the humans saw her do it, they would probably assume that she actually did eat the fairy and the naga.

Grabbing the bus full of women, who were by now asleep, Myrah completed the rune, creating a brief, but blinding flash. Still holding her breath, she darted out of the cave carrying the bus. She gasped for air once she was beyond the cloud of gas. “Here,” she said, wheezing while she breathed. She set the bus down next to the soldiers. “The fairy… and the naga… escaped. Used…a teleportation spell.” Myrah lied, hoping that her flash of light earlier would convince them.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:53 am

The leader looked up at Myrah for a moment, then said to the others, "Men, get those girls out of the bus, and put them in the trucks!" The soldiers then took the unconcious girls out of the trucks, and began to carry them back to their vehicles a few miles away from the mine.

The leader then looked back at Myrah, and took off his mask, revealing a man in his late twenties with brown eyes and no hair on his head. "Thank you, Myrah. I doubt we could've gotten those girls safe without your help." He then began to walk away, then looked back at Myrah, saying, "By the way, I know you're covering for the fairy and the naga. I can see it in your eyes. Tell them not to worry. We've managed to cover their predatory habits with a story about how the bus fell off of a cliff, and how some of them were devoured by coyotes. We're even taking those girls back to the military base to get their memories wiped. I know they probably won't accept our help like you have, and if that's the case, it would be within their best interest to get out of the country as fast as they can, and head towards South America. Given their predatory habits, that place would suit them quite well. Once again, thank you."

And with that, the leader then to walk back to the trucks with the rest of his men.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:29 pm

Myrah looked down at the man for a moment, wondering just how much that he knew. It was probably just a suspicion, and he was saying it just to see Myrah’s reaction. But she couldn’t know for sure. She didn’t say anything, but simply turned to leave. She began walking back to the barn.

As she walked back to the barn, she picked up a rock and began etching a rune onto it. This one actually was a rune of healing, and it glowed softly when it was finished. Using a cord of silk, she made it into a necklace and wore it, positioning it near to the fairy and the naga within her esophagus. It’s energy permeated through her chest, and began reversing the effects of the sleeping gas on the two, and the effects of Myrah’s venom on the naga. The fairy’s wings also gradually began to heal. Myrah glanced around to make sure that there were no humans within hearing range.

“Before you try anything foolish, just know that you’re safe. I’m not going to hurt you,” Myrah said softly as she felt them stirring in her esophagus. “I’ve done this before with a good friend of mine. I’ll let you out when I can. But not now, I’m still in the open.”

“I’m beginning to see why you want to get out so quickly. I’ve heard other things about these humans that is starting to disturb me. They talked about wiping memories at one of their bases, and covering up your existence. They want to keep us unknown from the populace, and something about that is unsettling.” Myrah said as she walked.

After she finished speaking, she plucked the woman from her silk pouch and held her close to the rune. It began to reverse the sleeping gas and to heal her as well, gradually closing her wounds and making her bruises recede. Myrah waited until she woke up before speaking again. “You’re one heck of an ingrate, you know that? I saved your life and all you’re doing is shouting at me,” Myrah said to the girl, holding her near the glowing rune. Gradually, her wounds began to heal and the bruising began receding. “I’ll give you to the humans once we get back to the barn. Until then, do me a favor and keep a civil tongue in your mouth.”
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:48 am

Khrixi struggled in the dridder's throat, squashed against the naga. She listen to Myrah's talking. She sighed. "Alright. Do what you want." Tears pricked at the sides of her eyes. This was so damn humilating. Her wings ruined by some low Earth predator, her supply of food stolen and now being held in a dridder's esophagus.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:55 pm

sasha swallowed nervously looking up at myrah closing her eyes and shakig with fear "i..i..i'm s..sorry o..ok i..i was...am scared"she says opening her eyes and looking nervously at myrah.Sharon kicked her free legs "i know y..you h..help me b..but i..i don't have to d..do anything for a..a sppider bitch"she says cringing slightly.

Lilly sighs she can see what was going on and was gaining the ability to move again "HEY LET ME OUT BITCH! I HAVE A HUMAN WHO NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON!"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:08 pm

Myrah took a detour while heading back to the barn. She stopped in a canyon, out of sight from the cities and such. She carefully scanned the valley, but she could see no other humans about. This place would do.

She began straining her stomach. Her esophagus quivered again, and gradually began pushing the naga and the fairy up towards Myrah’s mouth. Eventually, they popped out of her throat and onto her tongue. Myrah opened her mouth and used a hand to pull them out. She put the human back into her pouch, and used a cloth of silk to dry off the fairy and the naga. Myrah also took off the stone with the healing rune on it and set it between the two on her hand.

“This rune should heal those wings before long.” Myrah said. She hesitated a moment. “I’m going to go back to the barn now, and I’ll try and get more food for you. I’m also going to try and convince the others to leave, and find a weak point on this world. But I decided I don’t want to stay here any longer than necessary.”

“I do hope you make it back. You can take these four humans that I have here,” Myrah said, setting the naga and the fairy down. She took the four cocooned humans out of her pouch and left them with the two. However, Myrah kept the other humans, including one girl that the naga had been abusing. “Maybe you could join up with us once we leave this realm. If not, good luck. At least good luck to you, fairy. You, naga, will not be teaching any more lessons to these humans again. Get over yourself,” She said, before climbing out of the valley and scuttling back to the barn. On the way back, she pulled out Sharon again, ignoring her taunts, but merely made a silk gag to silence her.

It wasn’t long before she arrived at the barn again. “Hello again,” Myrah said, entering the barn. “Please let the humans know I’ve got a couple more girls that probably want to get back to their homes. And could you call those soldiers back? Whatever that medicine was, it’s working. My appetite has returned with a vengance.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:19 pm

sharon screamed but it was mufflled by the silk gag, she used her hands trying to pull the silk away from her mouth but it was stuck firm,She screamed and sharon tried standing barely getting there she ran into the side of the pouch making bulges as she kicked and punched the pouch letting off muffled screams.

Lilly sighed coiling up "stupid spider bitch thinks she can tell me how to behave it's not fair"she says slithering away from khrixi down the valley "i mean it's not like she can't say she's never abused any humans"she says as she continues to slither away.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:17 pm

Dusty sat up before he was ready and shouted out "Oh sh!t! Joey! I forgot, my little brother is visiting the farm today!" he said, before collapsing abck in pain holding his back and abdomen.

"Gah!, damn it!, the poison hasn't completely gone yet..." he groaned, laying back.

At that moment, a dirtbike was traveling down the farmhouse driveway, driven by a younger man, this was Dusty's little brother, visiting for a few weeks during his vaccation from school. Pulling over near the farmhouse, and packing light.

The kid saw Dusty's truck parked by the barn, but he saw nothing unusual, exept for a few strange tracks, but payed it no mind.

"Hey Will! You home?" he called out taking off the helmet and dismounting the bike
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:17 am

Verira was still lying on the ground, on the opposite site of the barn from dusty's brother. She was listening to everything happening inside the barn, while looking up at the sky. "this place isn't so bad, i actually think i could get used to it" she muttered to herself and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:34 am

Joey thought it strange that the truck was still full after having approached it from the other side. He had already searched the farmhouse and Dusty's cabin, but finding no sight or sign of his big brother, he decided that Dusty might be working either in the fields, or in the barn.

It was too early to check the fields, and the morning sun was reaching higher into the sky. Joey decided to kick back in one of his favourite spots, the upper balconies of the barn. and entered quietly by climbing the ladder and entering the upper side door...
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:39 am

Saranga at this time was on the roof she mmoved around sensing someone nearby she smiled moving closer to investigate she saw the young joey and saliva literaly dripped from her chin down to the ground as she spun a huge web behind him leaving a hole in the middle she then shot silk at the boy letting hit his back before she yanked it back pulling him onto the web wich bounce back into position to hold joey.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:25 am

Joey shreiked a little at the sudden movement at his back, and felt hiself suspend right there, he could still move his arms, legs and head, but he was stuck in mid air.

"H-hey! Whats going on?! Will is this another prank!" JHoey shouted indignantly as he tried to pry himself from the elastic strings, with not much luck. Joey was far less robust than Dusty, being much younger and not quite fully matured yet.

In fact, he'd probably be much younger than Saranga would be if she where human...

Still, Joey couldn't see behind him to see Saranga.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:30 am

Saranga smiled she moved infront of joey "well hello there dear"she says forcing his arms to the side and down onto the web she did the same with his legs smiling she checked him over to make sure he was secure before ugging at his shirt wripping it clean from his body along with hs trousers and pats she then removed his shoes and socks before standing back on the web examining her catch "well who's a good looking boy then"she says a cheeky grin upon her face.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:10 am

"Don't worry. I'll make sure your little brother is okay." Narin said, flying back to the barn to check on Joey. As she flew in, she saw that Saranga had wrapped him in webbing like she had before with Catherine and Kristie. "Oh, for crying out loud!" she said, picking up both Saranga and Joey, flying back to Dusty and the others. When she landed, she kept her foot with Saranga in it on the ground, and moved the foot with Joey in it towards Dusty.

"Here's your brother back. Stupid dridder was trying to eat him like she had done with Cathy and Kristie." She paused for a moment, then asked, "So what do you want me to do to her? I can kill her if you want me to."

--------------------------------------------------

Catherine giggled at Kristie's question, replying, "Actually, it's a place where they make really good food. We can go there if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryans on Earth
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next