Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryans on Earth

Go down 
+2
schoolhater
The Joker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Felaryans on Earth - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:11 pm

Catherine got a bit embarrased when Kristie placed her foot inside her mouth. She pulled it out and placed Kristie's feet on the ground, saying, "Eeeehhh, we'll do it later, Kristie..." She then glanced a moment back at Myrah, then back at Kristie as she continued, "...when we're alone."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:58 pm

"aw i'm sure it's nothing myrah hasn't seen before"Kristie says gigglinga she hugs catherine yet again "but of course if that's what you want"she says a little glumly she releases catherine and gets to her feet "catherine i...i'm sorry i...i have to....leave you now"she says tearfull as tears rolled down her cheek she kissed catherine's cheek gently before she ran off into the cave system not looking where she was going.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:03 pm

"Pfft! H, Haha.. Hey! Not Fair!.... HAHAHAA! Stop it! That tickles!" Joey said bitween fits of laughter as he tried to wriggle his arms free, without luck, but then he tried wiggling his toes just below the bottom of Narin's ribs.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Kristie wiped tears from her eyes as she left the caves emerging into sunlight she sighed sadly looking around her part of her wanted to go back to catherine but she didn't she looked back into the cave crying sadly it was then she noticed the milatary trucks " i have to get away from here"she says moving around the truck she climbs into the back hiding underneth some sheets.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:29 pm

"Kristie! WAIT!!" Kristie yelled as she tried to pursue her, but by the time she got to the entrance, she wasn't anywhere to be seen. "...Sorry, Kristie, but I won't let you disappear that easily." Catherine said to herself, figuring that she would probably hitch a ride on one of the trucks, so she picked a random one and slithered inside, hiding underneath the tarp.

The lieutenant cleared his throat, saying, "Well, if there's nothing else, we should probably get moving."

After tickling him for a just a bit longer, she let his arms go, saying with a small smirk, "Serves you right for taking advantage of a poor innocent bird girl like me."
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:21 am

With a mock pout Joey said "Aw you loved it!" then just hugged Narin again.

"Movie's starting in 7 minutes, it usually starts with previews, then the actual movie starts up." he said, as he turned back around to look at the screen.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:53 am

"Ah, okay." Narin said. "So...what should we do while we're waiting for the movie to start? Talk? Make out?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:04 am

Joey turned around again and said, "I'll leave that up to you, since your the one on top" with a mischievous grin.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:10 am

"Ha ha, very funny." Narin said with a grin as she kissed him again. "Hmmm...well, I guess we could talk for a little while. So...anyway, you're pretty smart, so I'm assuming you're going to school. Are you studying to become anything specifically?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:18 am

"Well, at the moment, I'm doing general studies in the sciences in college, I'm doing crypto-zoo-ology as a main, it's the study of undiscovered or rare species, it delves even into paranormal stuff. Hey, I guess you Felaryans would also be in my field of study!"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:31 am

Narin giggled for a bit before saying, "Yeah, I guess so." She then thought for a minute before saying, "Hey! I've got an idea! Why don't you come back with me to Felarya? I've heard that they have some universities in Negav City, so you'd be able to study your crypto-thingy there, and you could even bring your brother if you wanted!"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:40 am

"Narin... If I do get that opportunity, I'm definitely going. I don't know about Will, he has commitments here, but I guess we can always ask and see." Joey replied, affirming his own willingness to go, despite the obvious dangers.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:02 am

"Aw, thank you, Joey. Your the best boyfriend I could ever have!" Narin said, kissing Joey again in gratitude. "Don't worry, you can stay with me at my cave so that you won't be eaten up by anybody. I'll take you to Negav City so you can do your schooling there. I'll even introduce you to my friends there, and you can come back here anytime you want using !"

"The best part about it is that Felarya's soil that has magical properties that stop negative effects on the body. That includes aging so you'll never grow old. Do you know what that means?" Narin said as she gently used her wing to scoop him from her breasts, bringing him close to her face. "It means we can be together forever and ever."

After she finished her sentence, she brought him up to her lips and began to slowly and gently kiss him over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:31 pm

"Immortality? Really? Thats... well thats unreal! Wow.... never aging... I wonder how thats possible, or how it works." Joey said, his eyes showing his curiosity had been sparked. "Felarya must be a fascinating place."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:06 pm

She pulled away from the kiss she was giving, saying, "It is. It's an amazing place to be. I think you might actually like..." Narin then noticed that the lights near the screen going off, the screen now cackling to life. "Oh, I think it's starting, Joey." she said, placing him back in her breasts, now giving her full attention to the screen.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:37 pm

Joey twisted back upright so he could watch the movie. his sound equipment worked like a charm, the opening scenes for Star Wars: 1 soon rolled. "I guess they are doing a Marathon." Joey said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryans on Earth
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36