Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryans on Earth

Go down 
+2
schoolhater
The Joker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:09 pm

"Alright! So when's the movie gonna start?" Narin asked, sitting down as she looked at the blank screen ahead of them.

Inside Myrah's mouth, Catherine was having the time of her life, twisting and turning her body as the wet muscle continued to lick her. "Oooooh, Myyyraaah, this feels greeeaaaat." she said, giving the giant tongue a hug as she moved her tail underneath it. "Doesn't this feel AWESOME, Kristie?" she asked, turning in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:20 pm

Joey looked at Narin when he finished, and said "in about 15 mins, the suns down now".

Balthus awoke with a start, and although still very weak, he said "I'm sorry Malora... I am not worthy yet... I'll return to you... when I am whole again... when I am worthy..."

And with that, he used what little remained of his power, to cut a way into Felarya... The Genesis energy making the perfect mask. he had found his way there.

Dusty stirred again, the last remaining Void energy seeped from his breath, and his sapped energy returned, he began to awaken...
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:08 am

"Awesome!" Narin said. Suddenly, a mishevious thought entered her mind, and she looked at Joey with a sly grin. "Hey, Joey." she cooed. "You want somewhere comfortable to watch the movie from?"

Meanwhile, the military trucks with Myrah's food pulled up beside the cave that Myrah was residing in. The lieutenant that Catherine was talking to over the phone stepped out of the lead truck as the other soldiers did, and said to them, "All right, men, get the dridder's food prepared. I'm going to go ahead of you and greet her." The men replied with a "Sir, yes sir!" and started taking her food out of the truck while he walked inside the cave.

Inside, he was gretted with a silk wall, obviously the dridder's doing. He cleared his throat, and called out, "Hello?! Is anyone out there?!"

Last edited by The Joker on Fri May 01, 2009 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:44 am

Myrah startled as she heard the lieutenant shout from the other side of her web door. Hastily, she opened her mouth and plucked Kristie and Catherine out, giving them an apologetic look. “Sorry, don’t want to give them the wrong idea,” Myrah whispered to them, as she dried them off and set them down. She scuttled over to the web door, and began taking it down and looked outside.

“Hello there, is that the cheeseburger?” Myrah asked, looking at the trucks, and smelling the aroma coming from them. She looked down at the leutenant. “Wasn’t that kind doctor going to come to?”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:46 am

Kristie sighed smiling now she had been released from myrahs mouth "tha was disgusting i as frightened and wet i realy don't like getting wet"she says a little grumpily sitting down on the groundfolding her ams she rested her head on catherine's snake half "catherine i could try my magic again if you wanted"she says but was unsure what exactly she could do to catherine.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:08 am

Lieutenant Smith cleared his throat, saying, "Well, we couldn't make one gigantic cheeseburger due to the fact that we didn't have a grill big enough for that, so we went with the next best thing and made as many giant burgers as we could with our grills. I apologize for the inconvience. Anyway, Doctor White did come along. In fact..." He turned around, seeing the doctor in normal clothing rather then the doctor's outfit she had been wearing earlier. "...there she comes now."

Doctor White stopped running when she got up to where the others were, leaning on one of Myrah's legs to catch her breath. She looked up at Myrah with a smile, saying, "Hey, Myrah, how's it going?"

Catherine smiled, saying, "Sure. It's fun when you do it. But not now. Wait until they're gone."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:18 am

Kristie smiled "ok then catherine"she says muttering arcane words under he breathe there was flash and a neaby rocks suddenly took he form of a small mouse kristie smiled a predatorial gleam in her eye she leaped upon the helpless mouse holding it in her hands the mouse struggled but couldn't escape kristie giggled and moved back over to catherine smiling "mmm delicous"

Sharon meanwhile smiled stretching her arms as she got to her feet she hadn't noticed quarus on the floor smiling sharon walked past quarus.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:26 am

Catherine smiled and rolled her eyes at Kristie's antics, petting her behind the ears.

Quarus looked up at Sharon as she walked past her. She sighed to herself, then climbed up the chair that she had been sitting in and jumped on the table, looking to see if there was anything left of the pizza that Sharon had eaten. To her relief, there was some pizza crust, so Quarus picked it up and began to eat it.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:38 am

Kristie smiled purring a little as catherine petted behind her ears she raised the mouse above her open mouth dropping it in and in a few moments had swallowed the mouse she smiled purring a little she picked up the end o catherines snake half "hmmind of looks like a dildo"she says giggling happil as she moved it towards her womanhood.

A soldier dressed in a smart uniform aproached doctor white his name was john but everyone called him johnson well the superiors did anyway he had short red hair "ma'am requesting permission to stay and watch oover our guests"he says saluting doctor white.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:46 am

Doctor White giggled, saying, "John, I'm just a doctor. I don't really command anything. Lieutentant Smith's who you need to talk to." The lieutenant walked up to John, smiling a bit as he said, "This giant arousing your curiousity, Johnson?"

Catherine blushed as she said, "Kristie, not here. Hang on." She picked up Kristie with ease and slithered to an isolated part of the cave and set her down, giving her the end of her tail as she said, "Okay, go ahead."

After Quarus had her fill, she climbed off the table and chair, and ran into the next room to see what Sharon was doing. She hoped that she would notice her so she could help her out a little bit.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:52 am

"my my your quite strong catherine"Kristie says looking around the location seemed isolated enough kristie sighed letting out a small moan as she moved the end of catherine's tail in and out of her womanhood eventually coming to a stop "catherine honestly now do you wan me to turn you back?"

John blushed saluting the lieuteneant "er no sir i was just wondering well wether the creature needed any information they could get it stright from me or if they needed anything i contact hq easily for them"

sharon had sat down watching tv she shifted her position she that she was lying down on the sofa now.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:03 am

"Sure, go ahead." Catherine said, planting a kiss on Kristie's cheek. Besides, even if the spell messed up like last time, Catherine thought it would still be fun to see what would happen.

"Hmm..." Lieutenant Smith thought for a moment, then said, "Sure, I don't see why not. Anyway, I'm going to check and see how the others are doing. You have fun, Johnson." he said, giving him a pat on the shoulder.

Quarus walked into the room to see the television going on. Her curiosity got the best of her, and she began to walk towards where it was. She walked past the couch and looked up at the screen in awe, not noticing Sharon behind her.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:28 am

Kristie blushed smiling as she got to her feet she took a step back from catherine aiming her hands at her kristie giggled muttering arcane words there was a flash and well kristie musn't have been paying atention because thenext thing kristie sa was catherine yes but she changed again but on further examination kristie realised "hey it didn't work nothing happened do you feel any different"she says kneeling down infront of catherine "you look kind of hungry and your drooling i think that must be side effects of the spell though"

sharon smiled stifflig a yawn she closed her eyes falling to sleep and as she sleptshe fell with a thud off the sofa.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:36 am

"...Yeah...I'm hungry..." Catherine said, now feeling an immense hunger rise up within her. "Um...Kristie...could you try again? This hunger doesn't feel comfortable."

Quarus jumped in surprise when she heard the 'THUD' behind her. She turned around to see Sharon, obviously asleep. The neera approached Sharon's face, opening one of the human's eyelids.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:39 am

Kristie nodded hastilly getting to her feet she aimed her hands at catherine again muttering arcane words her hands sizzled and crackled but ultimatly nothing happened kristie sighed sltting down onto the ground "so catherine what is his hunger like then you may have to endure i for a while"she says smiling slightly

sharon let out a snore but did not wake as quarus opened one of her eyelids she smiled rolling over onto quarus in her sleep quarus was caught between her breasts.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:47 am

"...Well...it's like...I can't appease it unless...I eat something as big as you." Catherine then slithered over to Kristie and gave her cheek a big lick, saying, "Mmmm...you're quite tasty..."

Quarus would have yelped in surprise as Sharon turned over in her sleep if she had any vocal chords. She tried to push against the two giant mounds of soft, warm flesh trapping her, but to no avail. She sighed in defeat, hoping that Sharon would turn over again soon so she could get out.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:52 am

Kristie swallowed nervously moving uneasily away from catherine wiping saliva from her cheek she was still close to her and kristie watched caherine cautiously "um...well...i...um....you...wouldn't..right?"she says uneasily she now trembled slightly with fear looking at catherine tmidly.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:59 am

Catherine quickly wrapped her tail around Kristie, pinning her arms and legs to her chest, Kristie's body now in front of her. "I...don't want to...but it burns, Kristie. Please...try one more time. I can't take it, Kristie. I can't." Catherine said, loosing the coils on her arms as tears went down her face.

After a few moments, Quarus noticed that Sharon's hand was relatively close to her. She took a hold of her thumb, and attempted to pull herself out from the breasts that ensnared her.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:48 am

Kristie screamed struggling against kristie's coils they were soft and hard yet they had a firm grip around kristies body tears flowed down her cheeks "p..p..please n..n..no"she says timidly trying to get away from catherine and had no intention of listening to catherine's words now she swallowed nervously looking at catherine timidly.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:10 pm

Catherine opened her mouth as if to eat Kristie, then stopped, yelling "NO! I WON'T DO IT!!" as she undid the coils on her and retreated farther into the cave, eventually coming to a stop and lying down the floor, crying her heart out.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:18 pm

Kristie smiled but she looked a little concerned at catherine as she slithered away kristie sighed following her she found catherine crying and sat down next to her kristie looked uneasy as he stroked catherine's hair "shh now there there"she says smiling little timidly.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:33 pm

Joey looked at Narin with a smile, the equipment was set up so he stood next to Narin and nodded his head saying "Sure, what do you have in mind?"

Dusty shook his head and sat up inside Myrah's sling, he groaned just a little saying "Oh... my head... Whats going on?" very quietly.

Dusty was quite comfortable here, Mrah's bodyheat was warm enough for him to be comfortable, but he felt a little wierded out.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:07 pm

“Oh, I’m very well, doctor,” Myrah said, reaching down to stroke the doctor with a finger. “Whatever that stuff was that you gave me, it really helped.” Myrah plucked up one of the cheeseburgers that the men were bringing in. To Myrah, it was only big enough for one good bite. She popped it into her mouth and ate it. “Hey, not bad!” She said, after she swallowed. She paused before grabbing another cheeseburger, listening to the exchange between John and Smith. She thought a moment, then shrugged. “I guess you can stay if you want. There’s plenty of room.” Myrah said, picking up another one of the cheeseburgers.

Myrah startled, feeling Dusty moving in her sling. She hastily swallowed the cheeseburger she was eating and glanced down at him. “Hi Dusty! It’s good to see you waking up, you had Kristie and Catherine concerned, you know,” Myrah said cheerfully, waving at him.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Dusty cracked one eyelid open to look up at Myrah... he recognised her and managed a small smile.

"Ogggh!..... My head feels as if it's been run over by a fleet of tanks...... Whats going on?" he said, seemingly oblivious to anything that happened earlier.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:17 pm

“Well, I don’t know much of the situation, Dusty. Narin brought you to me for safe keeping. You’ve been sleeping at my side in that sling for a few hours now,” Myrah explained. She gently took off Dusty’s sling and set it on the ground. “Doctor? Could you take a look at Dusty please?” Myrah asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryans on Earth
Page 34 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next