Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryans on Earth

Go down 
+2
schoolhater
The Joker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:14 am

Kristie blushed getting to her feet "oh sure i'd realy love to go there"she says half happily and half sarcasticly when she looks at catherine she scratches her head a little confused "so how would we get to this place then?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:15 am

Dusty managed a weak smile at the giant Harpy lady and said "Thanks, I appreciate it..."

Meanwhile, Joey was now very visibly suprised, then quickly embarrased before Saranga stripping him with no apparent effort, If this was one of Dusty's pranks, it was an incredibly good one... certainly unexpected...

"Uh.... Hello?.... m.... my names....Joey" said the visibly shaken boy as he looked straight down at his feet, not even being able to cover himself up...

Thats when Narin came in and snatched him from the web, he couldn't see the Harpy, only the talon gripping him from behind.

"Waah!" he shreiked a little.

As soon as Dusty saw Narin come back with his brother, shaken, and naked, but otherwise ok, he was releived... he didn't feel animosity towards the much smaller drrider anymore, although he hated losing, he had to admit that he did lose fairly, and said "No.... Let her go.... I can't blame her for following her emotions and instincts.... Life without emotion is not life..." he said as he tried to sit up again, not clutching his bitten shoulder as the pain slowly came back to him...

Joey managed a glance at Narin now, and simply stated "Wow.... half woman half aliens, and one is really very big..." seemingly forgetting that he himself was naked, staring at the naked felaryans... quite obviously he was liking what he saw...

Dusty remarked at his brothers more than immature bodily reactions with "Quite the optimist, arnt you bro?"

Joey quickly tried to cover himself and started jogging awkwardly towards Dusty's cabin. He was sobbing, feeling humiliated both by his own reaction, and Dusty's words.

"Saranga!" Dusty called out, "Listen here, You can do whatever you want, you can scare him, even hurt him a little, But don't kill or purmanently injure him ok? He could use a good scare, but he is my bro... and the only family I have..."

Dusty then layed back, he couldn't move properly still and tried to relax his body...

"Joey is still very much a kid, althoigh he is definitely smarter than me, he is quite intelligent, thats why he's going to university soon... he's the only member of my family I care about enough to risk my own life day in and day out... I'd do anything for the little guy. And I'm worried about him... he's not growing up, he still views the world like he did when he was 10..."

Joey threw the door to Dusty's cabin open, sobbing and sniffing, the kid was angry with his brother... The boy came all the way down to this place just to see him, and this happens, and all Dusty did was insult him... he was embarrased pretty bad in front of some new girls, and strange ones at that.

Quickly the boy slipped into a pair of fresh boxers, and then stopped, sat down with his elbows on his knees, and his face in his hands and started to cry slowly, releasing the pent up tension and frustration.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:49 am

“Say, Dylan, can you call those soldiers back? Could you get them to bring more of the inmates?” Myrah asked. She then pointed at Dusty “And you, um I didn’t get your name. Anyway, I’ve got a few human girls here. They probably want to get back home. But leave the gag on that one, I’m tired of listening to her cussing at me after I went through the trouble to save her life.” She took the human girls out of her pouch and set them on the ground. “Never once did I get a thank you from any of them.”
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:03 am

Dusty looked up at a giantised version of Saranga, or at least a similar species... great, another spider...

"Heh...I'd help, but your smaller counterpart just happened to give me a little love bite on the shoulder, My name is William, but everyone just calls me Dusty, I'm sure the families of these girls would appreciate your aid in rescuing them, and you are miss...?" Dusty said as politely as he could from a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:11 am

“Oh, that would be Saranga. She’s just hungry, and doesn’t quite know what she shouldn’t eat on this world,” Myrah said. She stooped, and carved a rune into the dirt with a fingernail, like the one she carved onto the stone for the fairy and the naga. She picked up Dusty in one hand and set him on the rune. The rune glowed faintly, and began filtering the venom out of Dusty’s body. “Anyway, I’m Myrah. Good to meet you Dusty.”
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:18 am

Dusty began to twist and bend his shoulder, testing it's abilities... It seemed to be as good as new... just like the rest of him, and the bitemark was all but gone.

Dusty stood up again "Thats better... I must say, you've got a nicer first impression than Saranga does... But I guess thats irrelevant now."

He looked up at Myrah and said "Hungry? I hardly look like a bug, But I'm guessing the diet of spider women differs from common earth spiders?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:46 am

Sharon muffled screams stopped as she was taken out of the pouch she looked around her timidly trying to take the silk gag from her mouth she stumble falling over she landed on the ground at Dusty's feet she was still naked and this caused her to blush.

Saranga smiled almost drooling at sharon "look look if no one's gonna eat her can i eat her"she says a hungry look in her eyes as she pointed at sharon still pinned down by narin's foot as she hungrilly eyed sharon "so can i eat her myrah oh please say i can eat her".
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:09 am

Dusty looked at Sharon, and gave her the tattered remnants of his duster coat, placing it on her shoulders, "It's alright kid, Your safe now. I don't think the big girls want you now."

"Saranga! Stop thinking with your gut for one bleedin minute will ya!" Dusty shouted at the smaller Dridder. He was starting to have second thoughts about letting her go, she was unstable enough to actually kill Joey, even if she promised him she wouldn't, a promise she hadn't given him yet.

"There's plenty of prisoners to feed on anyway, do you HAVE to make it difficult and feedon innocents?" Dusty pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:19 am

“Um, yes. Our diet is different. But I know better than to eat humans on a world controlled by them.” Myrah said. “And Saranga, at least you asked first this time, that’s an improvement,” Myrah commented. “Buuut, it looks like you have an issue to work out with Narin first. And no, you can’t eat them.” She knelt down and brought her face down to Sharon’s level. “Now, I’ll take the gag off, but the next time you swear at me, it’s going back on. Got it?” With a couple fingers, Myrah took the silk gag off of Sharon. “Now, tell Dusty here how to call your folks, and you can go home.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:02 am

sharon sighed spitting on the ground she got to her feet looking at dusty then at myrah "fuck you"she says,she'd learnt to be mean towards them after lilly kept beating her up she turned and ran off into the dessert not caring which direction she was going in she just wanted to be as far away from them as possible.

saranga sighed ok..ok sorry it was just a simple question no need to bite my head off"she says quickly and cautiously "i'm sorry for um hunting you dusty"she says looking now at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:08 am

Dusty sighed "She's going to kill herself out in the desert, no water, no food, and nothing but skin exept for my coat..." he said, but shrugged his shoulders, right now, he wasn't a cop, and still feeling stiff, he couldn't keep up with the girl if he tried to catch her.

He walked towards Saranga when she apollogised, knelt down in front of her, and helped her out of Narin's grip, saying "It's ok, your people are probably used to your instincts even more than I am, so I can't stay mad just because I lost. Just try and control your emotions a little and be careful with who you chooose to confront." he said, he gave Narin a nod, then looked at his cabin where Joey ran off to.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:12 am

Verira had heard Joey leave crying, and decided that she would check to see if he was okay, so she went to the window of Dusty's cabin and tapped very lightly on the window.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:33 am

“Ugh, don’t tell me I have to save that ingrate again…” Myrah grumbled. “I save her from being eaten and beaten, I protect her from that psychotic naga, I heal her wounds and bruises, I bring her back to the humans, and this is the thanks I get? That human is impossible…Sorry to leave so soon, but I need to keep that human from getting herself killed. Narin, I’d like to speak with you and the other Felaryans when I get back.” Myrah said. She left the barn, looking for where Sharon ran off to. “I’m going to cocoon that girl…” She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:40 am

"OH WHAT SO YOU CAN EAT HER AND I CAN'T"saranga yells anoyed after myrah "no i'm gonna eat her first"she says jumping a long distance she landed near myrah just a mere few feet behind her she hurridly runs after myrah keeping in line with the back of her feet as she ran after sharon "I'M EATING HER IT'S ONLY FAIR!"

sharon looks behind her she can see the two dridders gaining on her she screams and runs a little faster but unfortunatly she trips over a rock landing hard on the groun,sharon placed her hands over her head for protection and so she did not have to see the dridders coming.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:08 pm

Narin sighed as she watched everything that was going on. She decided to join Verira in comforting Dusty's brother. She flew over to the cabin where Verira and Joey, and said to the naga, "Hope you don't mind if I join you." She sat beside Verira and looked inside the window, asking, "Hey...um...Joey, wasn't it? Are you okay in there?"

-----------------------------

Cathy merely smiled at Kristie, pulling out a cell phone as she said, "That's where this device'll come in handy." She dialed a number on it, then held it up to her ear. She waited a moment before saying into the device, "Hey, it's me, Cathy......Look, I'll explain everything later, okay? Anyway, I need you to come to the Pickard Dairy Farm to pick me up.......Like I said, I'll explain when you get here, okay?.......thanks, Jake. Bye."

She then pressed a button on it, then turned back to Kristie, saying, "Well, that takes care of that. Anyway, you might want to put your clothes back on, Kristie. You're gonna need them if you want to get inside where we're going."
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:23 pm

"I'd say let the girl get herself killed, if she's stupid enough to go running around the desert in nothing but her birthday suit and my coat, then let her, we can't exacly stop her from doing whatever she wants anyway." Dusty said as Miryah left to chase after Sharon.

Then his world became a blur as Saranga shot like a rocket past him chasing her larger companion and the fleeing girl shouting something at the larger dridder.

"Whow, whow, whow... Somebody get the number on that bus?" he said.

Joey peered out from the window at the mysterious tapping made by the Naga, and nerely fell flat on his ass at what he saw, another humongous alien.

"Yeep! Wow... Ummm, H-hello?" he said to Veira, his reaction understandable, considering he''d never layed eyes on a Naga before.

Then the Harpy whoi saved him earlier landed next to the snake lady and asked him if he was ok. A flash of indignation came over him, and he said "Yeah... I'm fine thanks, just had to work a little embarassment out of my system, my big brother can be a prick at times..." he said, he put on a t-shirt and shorts before stepping out of the cabin to get a proper look at his guests.

".... Wow... Never met real live giant aliens before..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:30 pm

“I didn’t say I was going to eat her!” Myrah shouted at the smaller dridder running after her. “I’m trying to keep that stupid girl from killing herself, or running into something that does want to eat her. Such as you. Back off!” Myrah dashed towards Sharon, reaching down to pick her up again. She tried to scoop her up in one hand before Saranga could get to her.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:31 pm

"what are these aliens you speak of?" Verira asked. "i have never heard of them before. What about you Narin, have you ever heard about them?" She asked the Harpy next to her.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:34 pm

Narin shrugged and said, "Beats me. I mean, I've been called a monster, a freak, a bird woman...but never an alien." She turned back to Joey, asking, "So what are aliens, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:35 pm

Dylan walked around outside a bit and sighed. This situation was rapidly going out of control. These girls were popping up faster than he could count them and it was going to be impossible for anyone to keep tabs on all of them. He shrugged. It would at least make the next few days fairly interesting....

---

Khrixi sighed, looking to Lily. "This is just getting annoying. Think we should get out of here while no-one's paying attention?"
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:38 pm

"Well, an alien technically means 'A person not from this area', You girls don't even seem like your from this planet, so that would actually make you extra terrestrial aliens." John explained, letting his nerdy side show a little.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:39 pm

kristie tugged happily on catherine's arm "come on i wann see this place"she says in a manner like that of a child wanting a new toy she smiled pulling happily on catherine's arm.

Sharon screamed as myrah picked her up she moved from side to side but it was no use myrah had too good a grip on her she screamed again "no let me go"she cries out a loud "HEY NO FAIR PLEASE GIMME"saranga yells childishly from below jumping up to try and grab at sharon but failing each time.

"yeah lets just ge out of here please"lilly says looking at khrixi before she continues to slither away
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:44 pm

Dusty looked at the fairy and the small naga moving off, he said off side to them "Is it really that bad to stay in a place where your actually welcome, food is plentiful, and you don't have to hide? I mean really, the only thing you have to worry about on the farm is that you don't eat innocent civilians... Thats really it... Why try striking out on your own, gobling up anyone who crosses your way, and invoking retaliation... Seriously, thats strategically bad, and it lessens your chances of getting home..." he explained, some of his military tactical mind showing.

"If you have the help of the natives, your chances of getting home are much better than trying to dodge their bullets and finding a way back on your own, you don't even know where your going... So I suggest you stay here until you at least have a plan for getting back."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:52 pm

“At least you didn’t spout profanities this time. Thank you. And if I let you go, Saranga there will just make a meal of you,” Myrah said, holding Sharon up above Saranga’s reach. “I’ll let you go when we get to the barn. I’ll give you to the humans there. If you run off again, you’ll be on your own. You wouldn’t want to make Saranga’s day like that, would you? Believe it or not, I’m trying to keep you safe.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:58 pm

Narin let out an "Oooooooh." as Joey explained the term 'alien'. She adjusted her position so that she was laying on her stomach, leaning her face in towards Joey as she said, "You're pretty smart. And good-looking too. You must be really good with the ladies."

----------------------------------------

Catherine giggled as Kristie yanked on her arm, and said, "Be patient. Good things come to those that wait."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryans on Earth
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next