Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryans on Earth

Go down 
+2
schoolhater
The Joker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:06 pm

Catherine just sighed as Lilly ranted and raved about how she harmed her with the fairy trying to break up the arguement. She managed to fish her iPod out of her pocket, and placed one of the earbuds in her ears, and resumed playing Beethoven like she had been earlier.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:09 pm

Lilly scowled "no no no i just want her like i had before she attacked me and i want her"she says to the fairy while pointing at catherins she leaped up as best she could and grabbed a hold of the human girls foot in both her hands.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:13 pm

Khrixi sat down, miserable. She had just tried to be friendly. One thing she hated was to be rejected.

"Well...couldn't you just use this one as an appetizer?" she asked. "Please? Even just to make me feel better?"

She ignored the girl's protests that she was not an appetizer.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:15 pm

"i know that your hungry but this isn't our world, we don't know how things work" Verira said calmly as she grabbed Lilly and removed her.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:17 pm

Lilly thrashed about in verira's grip "oi let go im warning you i am extremly poisonous" she says thrashing her tail wildly hitting against verira's arm "i'm not hungry i just wanna talk to her with her safely wrapped in my coils"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:19 pm

"Sorry, but I don't exactly trust you." Catherine said to the small snake woman. She then looked at Verira, saying, "Thank you...um...I didn't get your name." She then dug in her pockets, and pulled out a small bag, offering it to Verira. "I know it wouldn't fill up your stomach at all, but would you like the rest of my gummi bears? Not exactly filling, but they're pretty good."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:21 pm

"YOU DON'T TRUST ME WHY YOU LITTLE BITCH YOUR THE ONE WHO ATTACKED ME IF YOU HAD WAITED YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT I WAS GONNA LET YOU GO!"lilly yells angrilly at catherine risisting the urge to spit at her.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:31 pm

"No thanks, i'm not that hungry at the moment. I would, like to know what that thing you put in your ear was though" Verira answered to Catherine.

Verira rose up and put Lilly on the ground. "take it easy"

Last edited by Reptillian on Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:07 pm

Khrixi examined the squirming prey in her hand. Lilly didn't seem to want her gift. Were her hands smelly or something? She looked around. She didn't like deserts. She wanted to be where plants were.

She laid down in front of Lilly. The little naga looked nice, if she didn't act it and she wanted to be her friend. Khrixi was worried that no-one else seemed hungry. They needed to eat to keep their strength up in such a scary desert. She picked up the preppies and put them under her breasts, trapping them. She didn't want anything to escape. Then she looked to Lilly, still holding the know desperate prey.

'Look, I'm sorry If I hurt your feelings. You said you were hungry earlier and were asking for one of these. I was just hurt that you didn't like the one I gave you. If you really don't like it, I have more in here. And I think that human was really mean to you. I just want to help."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:08 pm

"Well, I'm sorry, but when you say thing's like 'You're food' and 'It wets my appetite when food makes a fuss', it doesn't say that you aren't going to eat me." Catherine stated to Lilly, popping one of the gummi bears into her mouth before turning her attention back to Verira.

"Anyway, these are earbuds. I hook them up to this thing called an iPod that lets me listen to music I put on here." said Verira, showing her the earbuds and the tiny rectangle she called an 'iPod'. "I can even hook this up to that car down there to play music if you'd like to hear some."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:31 pm

'we could use some music to calm down' Verira thought. "sure but i'll just get it up here to you" She said and picked up the car, placing it in her palm next to Catherine.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Lilly scowled and vurled up next khrixi and looked up at her and the schoolbus in her hand she smiled and nodded enthusiasticly "sorry about that earlier but i prefer my food younger there smaller and easier for me to get down also they taste better than the older ones do"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:43 pm

"Well, uh, this one isn't that old." said Khrixi. She realized she was really, really hungry and popped the woman into her mouth, tasting and swallowing. She picked the bus back up.

"I can give you one now. But we should really try to ration the food. I don't know how long we're gonna be stuck here." Khrixi took a flower out of her hair. Using her nature magic, she hardened the end into a sharp thorn, which she used to poke holes in the back of the roof. She then rolled back the roof, rolling it up again to experiment. It seemed to work as a good package.

"So, just one for now. Do you have any preferences?"

The girls screamed more as they were discussed as snack food.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:46 pm

Lilly smiled she examined the girls in thee schoolbus looking them over seeing a blonde girl at the back of the bus she liked she smiled and says "well my preferences are thin, blonde and a realy cute girl if you don't mind"she says placing her hand over mouth and giggling a little
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:59 pm

Khrixi gently prodded the specified girl, forcing her to the back while the other screamed and scrambled to the front. Khrixi looked. Why did humans always wear these wierd clothes? It made them taste all...dry and wolly. She had an idea.

"Take off your clothes!" she said to the intended victim.

"No! Leave me alone!" said the girl. Khrixi picked her up, using her practiced nails to strip her, then handing her to the fairy. She then loomed over the other girls, trying to put on a serious face.

"I have a very deep hatred of clothing as you can see. If you dont throw all your clothes out the window within five minutes, I'm eating all of you!"

Seeing their friend be plucked out of the bus, they complied hastily. Khrixi looked away and smiled. She felt really smart.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:06 pm

Lilly looked very happy as she coiled slowly around the girl "hey your just a big perv aren't you" she calls up to the fairy before looking at the girl in her coils and giving her head a gentle pat "aw she's cute seems a shame to eat her"she says to khrixi before looking back at the girl and giving the side of her face a lick "aw how cute what's your name dear"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:11 pm

"No I'm not!" said the fairy, blushing. "I'm a bit of a picky eater, but so what?"

She looked at the wriggling girl in Lily's hands.

"If your not going to eat her, put her back to save for later or for someone else."

She then turned to the other preds.

"Anyone else want a snack? Just one for now. We're rationing. There are quite a few in here, but I don't know how big this place is..."

She looked down. "How do we get out of here? There's no magic here...besides what I brought with me and I can't teleport." She paused. "Maybe we can use human magic...science, right? Find a big sciencey place and ask them to send us back?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:17 pm

"of course i'm gonna eat her"Lilly says smiling as she looked at the girll in her coil's "i just want to know her name before i eat her besides she's raw anyway i'd need to cook her before i eat her,i prefer cooked food"she says while looking at the girl in her coils "hi i'm lilly and i'm gonna be dinning on your sweet ass now my meal what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:20 pm

"Cooking?" said Khrixi. "Not human cooking though, right? You want her spices and hottened up a bit? I think I could make some spice plants grow, even here. And some small bushes if you need firewood. Oh, and I know how to use a hollowed nut as a pot. Get some nectar to fill it with..." She was glad her nature magic could be helpful.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:29 pm

"no not human cooking and i have my own spices and i'd like the nut and firewppd thank you"lilly says not loosening her grip on the girl who was now screaming with tears landing on lilly's coils lilly sighed and wiped the girl's tears and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:37 pm

'Oh, ok!" said Khrixi. The Jotun she knew wasn't a fan of cooking, but she thought it was interesting. She took some seeds out of her hair, knowing the right one. She tossed it into the arid ground and focused really hard. In Felaryan soil this would have taken her five seconds. It took her a lot longer to get the small, thick tree to sprout. Even more to manipulate the tiny nut into a big, thick and fireproof nut. She stopped, causing the tree to fall apart. She used three big branches to make a cradle for the nut to hang over the fire. She used a vine to wrap the nut, which she had hollowed out, to this frame. Then she took the smaller branches and put them underneath...now to light a fire...hmmm. She shrunk down a bit and picked up two rocks. They were hot, so she quickly struck them to get the fire ready before dropping them. She beamed at her survival skills. Finally she took a small seedling in her hand, letting it grow a bit into a very dew heavy plant. She put this sweet water into the nut.

"Ta-da!" she said, proudly. "Some of my best work, if I do say so myself."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:56 am

"Maybe we should stop eating the humans, for now. We dont even know where to go yet" Verira sighed
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:40 am

Catherine looked at the fairy, saying, "I don't mean to butt in or be rude, but those girls were going off to a volleyball game that's going on at another school. People are expecting them. If they don't show up, people will start looking. If they find out about you and what you did to the volleyball team, they might consider you to be a threat to the United States, and they'll send the military out here to kill you, and it's not just foot soldiers either. They have heavily armored tanks that can withstand tons of damage, flying machines that can move faster than you can imagine."

"They even have bombs that can destroy entire cities. All they'd have to do is use one..." Catherine then snapped her fingers, "...and you're done for. I'm not trying to scare you or threaten you, though. You just seem really nice, and I don't want anything bad to happen to you. Any of you. If it helps, you could probably sneak down to South America. I doubt anyone would bother you there. Nothing but jungle over there." She paused for a moment, then cleared her throat, saying, "Anyway, I'm gonna shut up now, and play some music." She then opened the door and turned the car on, hooking up the iPod, playing 'Fur Elise' by Beethoven through the car speakers.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:56 am

Verira nodded her head a little with the music. "hey, this is pretty good" She said.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:15 am

"I know. I always enjoy Beethoven's work. And you know what the kicker is? The guy who made this music was completely deaf. He couldn't hear a single note of his music, relying on the vibrations the music gave out to help compose it. Kind of sad, actually." Catherine said, slightly turning up the volume.

Meanwhile, the prep that used to be in Lilly coils was running as fast as she could, her other friends now dead from Lilly's poison. Narin sniffed their corpses, then asked, "Hey, is anybody going to have these?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryans on Earth
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next