Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya manga ^_^

Go down 
+63
SenecaHyde
Thirteen
Stabs
Venom Agato
JohnboyX
Merku
Ilceren
jedi-explorer
Komandr2465
keroko
Solomon
Nyaha
Krisexy26
luke112
Amaroq
Dearville
McKindle
Jakobski
Noonstar
EdgedWeapon
PrinnyDood
macdaddy
MrNobody13
TheLightLost
Feadraug
aethernavale
Sehoolighan
Nearazeroxx
razorbutt
Jætte_Troll
JohnDoe
AisuKaiko
codaman
SuperPieGuy9
TinyHuman
itsmeyouidiot
vegasmazza3
French snack
L'Ryn
Asuroth
spike833
timing2
DeviantDiscordian
FalconJudge
Archmage_Bael
Anime-Junkie
Anemone
Zoekin
Oldman40k2003
/Fish/
rcs619
Irritus
observer88
Garnet
vegeta002
Reptillian
Darkstorm Zero
xlrp
Pendragon
Flare
Silent_eric
ZionAtriedes
Karbo
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:16 pm

Yeah, you're right... I was going to collaborate, but when you said that, I thought "Then it's no use". But if there's finally some interest in reviving it, contributions will come. Smile

[BTW, this will be my last off-topic message... focusing back on the manga in 3... 2... 1...]

Now back to the manga, one thing I like is how the drayd mimetism has worked in it. That also reminds you that Felarya isn't safe and stepping out of a predator will lead you to another one. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
itsmeyouidiot
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:35 pm

Finally scrounged up enough money to buy a copy. It'll probably hurt me a little bit budget-wise this month, but I should be fine.
Back to top Go down
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:40 pm

This is where the story and development take on a more serous tone. I like the added depth on the character. You get a lot more Anna action (who should have been the cover character) for all the extra screen time she gets. As for Anko as much as I was looking forward to seeing her she was shoved in her for no real reason. Although she stayed true to her sporadic character. She seemed more like a mid boss or annoying little sister who talks way to much. Because the way she come in and leaves and it is not smooth at all. Then we return to the story and more Vivian action. Then it ends with a cliff hanger. If anything this one makes you look forward to volume 5 like there is no tomorrow.

I say give it a look.
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:10 pm

xlrp wrote:
This is where the story and development take on a more serous tone. I like the added depth on the character. You get a lot more Anna action (who should have been the cover character) for all the extra screen time she gets. As for Anko as much as I was looking forward to seeing her she was shoved in her for no real reason. Although she stayed true to her sporadic character. She seemed more like a mid boss or annoying little sister who talks way to much. Because the way she come in and leaves and it is not smooth at all. Then we return to the story and more Vivian action. Then it ends with a cliff hanger. If anything this one makes you look forward to volume 5 like there is no tomorrow.

I say give it a look.

Spoilers, I say. NO, bad xlrp!
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
timing2
timing2

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:22 pm

Hey Karbo, big congratulations on publishing the #1 ebook of all time on Lulu.com with your Felarya Manga T1!
Top 100 in Ebooks - Lulu.com

And another congrats for having 3 in the top 10 of all time. Smile

Keep up the good work!

cheers

Back to top Go down
http://timing2.deviantart.com
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:34 pm

woah o.o
this is.. very unexpected ^^;
but it feels motivating ! Razz

Reptillian wrote:
you should draw more chibis outside of the manga, cause they look adorable^^

It's funny you say that, I'm in a chibi mood right now ! XD

Spoiler:

mhh thank you for the remark about Anko. I'll try to introduce new characters more smoothly and naturally next time Wink
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:47 pm

xlrp wrote:

I say give it a look.

I don't care for Anna much. She serves a purpose, but it is not to entertain. Anko brought tons of laughs and was very wicked. She is definately a fave of mine. I'm kinda hoping she has it out for (a certain person) and won't stop until she gets (that person). Motto Anko kudasai!!!
Back to top Go down
MrNobody13
Great warrior
Great warrior
MrNobody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:14 pm

I want the manga for the story and aesthetics of the art rather than the vore (although vore is interesting to me in a non-fetishist way, the ideas behind it are cool).

I've got the money, but I'm kinda afraid my parents'll come to my dorm for a visit and label me a psychopath (cause that's how they roll) for it sweatdrop

Still . . . WANT SO BADLY!!!
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:33 pm

MrNobody13 wrote:
I want the manga for the story and aesthetics of the art rather than the vore (although vore is interesting to me in a non-fetishist way, the ideas behind it are cool).

I've got the money, but I'm kinda afraid my parents'll come to my dorm for a visit and label me a psychopath (cause that's how they roll) for it sweatdrop

That first part is a really good way to look at things. Its good to see more non-voraphiles turning up that find the world interesting ^^ Plus, the manga really isn't a fetish comic, and looking at it that way will only leave you disappointed, lol. Its more about the story and characters.

Its an e-book. Just hide it inside a couple folders and no one but you will be able to find it ^^
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:34 am

rcs619 wrote:

Its an e-book. Just hide it inside a couple folders and no one but you will be able to find it ^^
Better yet, put it in a .zip file and use fusion.bat to hide it inside a .jpg image.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:04 am

rcs619 wrote:
MrNobody13 wrote:

Bankstatement says it all
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:28 am

MrNobody13 wrote:

You and me, mister, you and me. What I've read of the manga has been growing in interest, character development and story. The vore and macrophilia fetishes - which I don't share, yet respect - are secondary to a story focused on many characters and their situations in Felarya. And that's what got me in this place nearly 3 years ago: a curious world with strange logic, yet a formidable place for adventure and 'horror' stories - some people who have read my first Felaryan stories said it was an interesting turn that the 'monster' a.k.a. predator won over the supposed main characters.

MrNobody13 wrote:

Like it's been said: just hide it well in your computer's folders and there, you'll be safe. ;P
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
MrNobody13
Great warrior
Great warrior
MrNobody13

PostSubject: Thanks   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:31 am

I'll probably get them soon, then.
Back to top Go down
PrinnyDood
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
PrinnyDood

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:23 am

***Unnecessarily detailed, spoiler-filled feedback incoming. If you have not read the 4th manga, read at your own risk.***

Alright, I finally sat down and read the 4th tomb, and I've gotta say I was very impressed. The art, as predicted, was better than ever, especially the shading. I think you've really hit your metaphorical 'stride' with this one. In the previous three, there were at least two or three spots that stuck out in my mind as memorable/awesome/hilarious/etc. But now, I'm having a hard time keeping all the 'crowning moments of awesome' straight there are so many. (And yes, I know you can technically only have one CMoA in any given work. Sue me.)

So I'm gonna just try to go over the highlights here, without typing a whole essay. (spoiler, I fail)

I enjoyed Anna's take-charge attitude, and was a little surprised at Crisis's virtual army of friends and acquaintances, even though not all of them seemed especially good at hunting for a specific human. "You're doing it wrong Aya!" made me laugh, as well. I do however think that maybe the 'Lea hunt' went on for just a tiny bit longer than it needed too, from a pacing perspective. sweatdrop

Second, the 'luckiest human of the day' bit had me snickering out loud, which given the fact I try to avoid snickering when I can, says a lot.

The whole section with Anko, Fiona, Ramtov and Thas was pure awesome. With the banter, the chibi tongue deflections, that magnificently suggestive 'tongue-stripping' bit (Mina would die of jealousy), the very well executed action with all those 'darn crazy holes', and of course that poor fucking shark. Very Happy The shark was probably the hardest I've laughed at anything you've done so far.

I find I've grow to rather like the interplay between Ramtov and Thas, in that classic Odd Couple way. I'm quite glad they made it out okay. Thas is also more of a powerhouse than I've been giving him credit for: now that I think, as long as he keeps his wits about him, those portals make him about as safe as something his size can be in Felarya. ...especially if he has some giant punches to work with. lol!

Also, while I've said before I don't buy this for the fetish content, I was happy to see a more even distribution between men and women getting vored, in terms of screen time. sweatdrop

And yeah, that cliffhanger was pretty evil. Not that I blame you, or would have done different in your place, but yeah; evil. Evil laugh

Oh, and congratulations on dominating the Lulu E-book section. I demand a wet T-shirt contest between Vivian and FF10's Lulu in a not-completely-off-theme celebration! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://prinnydood-abides.deviantart.com/
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:43 pm

PrinnyDood wrote:
I demand a wet T-shirt contest between Vivian and FF10's Lulu in a not-completely-off-theme celebration! Razz

Wait, you want to make Vivian less naked, but then make her slightly more naked, while still being less naked than her natural state? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Good stuff   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:12 pm

I just finished reading Tome 4, and it was awesome. Great job Karbo!

Oh, and @Oldman, how 'bout instead of a wet t-shirt contest, we just have a wet contest?
Back to top Go down
PrinnyDood
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
PrinnyDood

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:45 pm

Oldman40k2003 wrote:
Wait, you want to make Vivian less naked, but then make her slightly more naked, while still being less naked than her natural state? Shocked
Er, hmmm. Does sound a little strange when you put it that way. Perhaps EdgedWeapon is right, and a simple 'wet contest' would work better, under the circumstances, haha. Razz

Edit: Or, I suppose, we could just feed an OS-tan style personification of the Lulu E-book section to Crisis. (I imagine Lulu E-Book-Section-Tan as a catgirl, for some reason) Maybe that would be a more fitting celebration theme. lol!

...yes, I'm a horrible person.
Back to top Go down
http://prinnydood-abides.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:25 am

Glad you liked that tome ! Wink

And a wet contest sounds nice XP
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:39 pm

I'm sure Anko will love it ^^;
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:54 pm

So, I finally got the chance to read this :3 And I enjoyed it! Great to see the various camos of characters, and yay, Aya!

Spoiler:

Anyway, this should mean I'll be a bit more active on the forum since I'm no longer having to frantically avoid spoilers! XD
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Noonstar
Helpless prey
Noonstar

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:13 pm

I'm not sure if a prepaid credit card will work for this kind of thing, but if it does, I'll definitely purchase these so I can stop feeling like I'm out of the loop. Razz

I'm 18 and jobless, so I can't get a regular credit card.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:44 am

AisuKaiko wrote:
So, I finally got the chance to read this :3 And I enjoyed it! Great to see the various camos of characters, and yay, Aya!
Spoiler:
Anyway, this should mean I'll be a bit more active on the forum since I'm no longer having to frantically avoid spoilers! XD

Ah great ! XD I'm glad you liked it :3

Noonstar : I'm not exactly sure what is a prepaid card but I imagine it can work yes ^^
Back to top Go down
Jakobski
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Felarya T5   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:37 pm

Hi, I joined this sight only a day ago, the main reason for that is: Will there be a Felarya t5? I have read 1-4 and the story didn't quite end, anyone know anything about this? Under progress, etc?
Hope for answers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:12 am

Oh you can bet there will be a t5 Very Happy

If I'm not mistaken Karbo's said already that he has plans to work on it. Though he's doing a vore-related manga/comic chapter right now, and he probably wont get back to the Felarya manga for a while. Just sit tight Wink
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:47 am

Yeah, what Bael says seems about right.
This thread could probably be merged with the existing Felarya manga thread though.

Last edited by Anime-Junkie on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya manga ^_^
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next