Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trek through the whispers

Go down 
+4
Tuc135
Jætte_Troll
schoolhater
vegeta002
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:35 pm

"Yeah..." said Khrixi. "I mean, there's no way Fenja's gonna come up here. If we see her later we can just say we lost her. But here, you should taste her, she's really good." she said, offering Cherry to Clover. She took Cherry's clothes and put them with her pile of stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Cherry shivered in clovers grip as she was placed in the fairies mouth and sucked on for a few moments before she was spat out onto clovers hand clover smiled "hmm yeah she does taste real nice now where could we keep her and khrixi i believe after we found somehing to keep her in we should explain rules for her to follow"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:51 pm

"Leave that to me." said Khrixi. She touched the wall of her house and a few thick vines came out of the floor and wall, weaving together. Khrixi placed Cherry in this living cage, which stiffened and trapped her inside.

"Well...what sort of rules?" said Khrixi. Suddenly she noticed something had fallen out of Cherry's clothes when she put them down. She held up the camera and stared at it.

"Hey...what's this?" she said, turning it over in her hands.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:55 pm

"i..i..it's a camera"Cherry says holdng her hands on two of the bars for the cage testing to see wether there was weakness or not "n..no p..please let me out"she pleads desperatly but clover just laughs at her.

Clover smiled "well rules like if she tries to escape she will be punished if she insults us in any way she'll be punished and if she refuses to follow the orders we give her well khrixi i'll let you xplain to her what the punishments are"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:40 pm

Shanna looked behind her, seeing the giantess still following her. Shanna frowned, she needed to loose her before she could go back to check on Cherry. Shanna hoped that she could hold out on her own while she led Fenja away.

A shadow fell over Shanna and her glider. Shanna gasped, and instinctively swerved the glider as a huge set of harpy talons snatched at empty air at her former position. Shanna dove, descending through the canopy and among the tree trunks and branches. She heard a stream of foul language from the harpy that missed her, as she turned back.

Shanna, meanwhile, was desperately trying to avoid a collision. She sweved, dove and turned to avoid crashing into branches. But she was gradually loosing altitude, as there was little warm air to buoy her glider’s wings in the shade of the canopy. In her frantic maneuvering, she failed to notice that she got turned around, and was heading back in the direction she came.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:16 am

"Hmm?" said Khrixi, still looking at the camera in her hands. "Oh, really whatever we feel like. Probably rape to start. Maybe I'll feed you to some of my plants for a bit. Then we'll start using you as food...and it's not our fault if we...forget to spit you back up again..."

She looked through the lense of the camera.

"What the heck is this supposed to do?" she said, peering at it.

--------

"Stupid elf, taking more pictures of me..." muttered Fenja. She couldn't see the elf, the fairies or Cherry anywhere. She turned around to head back. Suddenly, something whacked into the back of her head. She shouted, looking around, to see that the elf and her glider had collided with her and then fallen to the ground.

"There you are!" she said angrily. "What do you..."

Her sentence was cut off as the harpy that was chasing Shanna flew at her, unable to stop in time, ramming into her and knocking her over while swearing up a storm. Fenja was instantly enraged at this unprovoked attack and leapt on the harpy, trying to pummel her.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:45 am

"i..i..it t..t..takes p..pictures"Cherry says looking at khrixi nervously sticking her head through the bars of the cage timidly "please i beg of you please let me go"she calls to the two fairies timidly.Clover looks at cherry and laughs clover smiles looking at khrixi taking the camera from her "hmm i don't think you'll be needing this little pet"she says giggling "maybe we could raape her anyway wether she does something bad or not"she says a perverted smile now aearing on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:47 am

“And that’s my cue to exit,” Shanna said, hearing the harpy collide into Fenja. She drew a knife and cut the restraints that kept her from falling out of the glider. She quickly crawled out from the remains of the glider, shouldered his pack and took off sprinting away from the two battling giantesses. She quickly got her bearings and dashed toward where she last saw Cherry. She ran softly, hardly making any noise, as she nimbly vaulted over obstacles or dodged hazards.

Meanwhile the harpy squacked as she was jumped by Fenja. Shouting obscenities at her, the harpy flapped and clawed wildly trying to get away from the enraged Jotun. Feathers flew as the harpy hastily took to the skies again, leaving most of it’s tailfeathers in Fenja’s grip.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:53 am

Fenja sighed, angered at the scratches all over her. The elf was gone now! Or was she hiding and taking more pictures? She stood, uncertain if following would just lead to more pain and trouble.

------

Khrixi was still curious. She accidently pressed the button and the camera startled her as it flashed. She looked at it and sure enough a picture of Cherry sticking her head through the bars was on the display. She laughed, then took a picture of Clover, then showed it to her.

"How do I make the pictures come out..." she said frusteratedly. Technology was so annoying. Maybe she could print them with magic...but for now she had to help Clover.

"Well, I'd never stop you from that." she said sweetly to Clover. Fairies were just like this. She let the cage open, but vines now held Cherry's arms and legs.

"Go right ahead" she said, gesturing proudly to her handiwork.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:02 am

"HEY HEY HEY NO NO PLEAE I....I'VE BEEN GOOD"Cherry says struggling against the vines that held her limbs cherry screamed wondering wether anyone would here her calling or that they would even care she struggled "let me go please what did i ever do to you"she calls out loud.

Clover smiled grinning at cherry she kneeled down infront oof the human before clover looked at khrixix smiling "i'm not realy that good at this can you show or at least tell me what to do"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:12 am

Shanna came to an abrupt halt. She had heard a voice screaming from above. One that she recognized. She looked up, just in time to see a camera flash coming from a hole in the tree high above. “Blast, what now? This is two she owes me,” Shanna said. She quickly glanced behind her, so far, it seemed like the Jotun wasn’t pursuing her. But still, she’d be a sitting duck climbing up to where the camera flash came from. “I’m gonna be eaten for sure…” Shanna grumbled, running to the base of the tree. She quickly began scaling up it’s side.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:42 am

Shortly after the glider left, following Fenja, Ha'dara started to get bored. Getting up, picking up Fenja's stuff, he started looking for the others. Finding Fenja walking around, he frowned "She not in your stomach anymore? I can't hear her."
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:46 am

Fenja took the Sphere from Ha'dara, Grip sitting on the edge and watching.

"No, some stupid fairies tricked me into vomiting her up. Then that stupid elf starting flying around and taking more pictures of me and then ended up crashing into me! While that was happening I have no idea where she went."

-------

Khrixi laughed and took another picture of Clover kneeling in front of Cherry and giggled as it appeared on the display.

"What to do? Haven't you ever...you know, pleasured yourself? You're raping her, it's not supposed to be polite! Touch, lick, whatever."

She walked over and thrust two fingers into Cherry, rubbing and then laughing and pulling them out. She flipped the camera around and took a picture of herself. This thing was too much fun!
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:49 am

Clover smiled looking at cherry who was screaming as loud as she could clover pluged her fingers harshly into her moving them in and out making sure to catch her nail on the sensative skin around cherrys womanhood "NO NO PLEASE LET ME GO WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO NE!2cherry calls and clover shrugs getting to her feet she looked happily at khrixi "khrixi it's your turn to do wha you like with her and do enjoy yourself i did"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:06 am

Climbing up the tree, Shanna could hear what was going on. She grit her teeth, stifling a curse, and continued to climb until she was near the entrance to the hole in the tree. She got a couple pebbles with runes carved on them. One was a rune of light, on a blinding scale, the other had a smoke rune on it. It was basically the magical equivalent of a flash-bang with a smoke bomb. Shanna tossed the runed pebbles into the hole where the fairies and Cherry were and averted her eyes.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:09 am

Ha'dara looked around, muttering to himself, when he spotted Shanna and pointed at her "What is she doing?"
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:21 am

Khrixi took another picture of Clover having her fun with Cherry. She then started to move towards Cherry, then hit the deck as the light and smoke went off, her ears ringing. She was able to realize they were under attack. Either a predator trying to steal Cherry for a meal, or a prey trying to rescue her. That was the first thing to take care of.

She shouted a few magical words. A plant that had been sitting still suddenly came alive and moved towards Cherry, revealing a gaping maw. A long tongue like vine shot out and dragged her in, her legs kicking wildly as she was swallowed, becoming a bulge that travelled down the plant's long flexible stem, before dissapearing with the stem into the floor. This was a backup trick she had put into her room. The plant's stomach was actually down by the base of the tree, the plant being a vine that wrapped its way around the tree. Khrixi could go and retrieve Cherry later once she had dealt with the intruder. A few more words and the plant surged forwards, looking for any intruders and not being blinded with no eyes.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:00 pm

Cherry screamed tightness was all around her she cried after being deposited in a dark wet spacetears filled her eyes as she looked around her it was dark and she had a hard time seeing were she was but could feel all around her.

Clover had no been so fortunate and found herself coughing from the smoke after fslling back from the flash of light she had her eyes closed and was coughing to clear smoke from her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:07 pm

Khrixi began to cough as well. Not being able to see, she listened to Clover's coughs and moved towards her. She realized that they were going to suffocate in here. Grabbing clover and simply feeling the air, she ran out and jumped over Shanna and out into the air, fluttering around holding Clover as best she could while her eyes recovered and the smoke exited her lungs. Khrixi's plant had now noticed Shanna and it's tongue wrapped around her arm, trying to pull her into the room and it's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:20 pm

Wrapping a scarf around her nose and mouth, Shanna jumped up into the fairy’s home, and quickly looked around. She heard Cherry scream, and saw the bulge moving along the vine in the depths of the smoke. Shanna dashed forward, drawin her sword, but the bulge disappeared into the floor before she could slice it open. Shanna cursed aloud.

She turned to leave the room, and follow that vine to it’s base. One of Khrixi’s animated plants suddenly wrapped her about the ankle, causing her to stumble. With one stroke, Shanna severed it, but more vines were riding to block her. She slashed each one that came near to her, but her progress towards the exit slowed to a crawl. For every vine that was severed, two more seemed to rise up to take its place.

Distracted as she was, she failed to notice the maw approaching her. She startled as it wrapped around her arm. She curesd again, and tried to bring her sword to bear onto the tongue, but it wrapped around her, pinning her arms to her side. She struggled, trying to force the tongue off, but she couldn’t stop herself from being pulled into the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:34 pm

Khrixi blearily regained her vision and the first thing she saw was one of her plants devouring the elf. She breathed a sigh of relief, glad the elf couldn't do any more damage to her house. Now all she needed to do was somehow get Clover to safety on the ground and then go and eat the elf, who may have more tricks up her sleeve. She began to slowly descend, weighted down by Clover and the camera wrapped around her wrist.

However, something suddenly grabbed her. She looked up to see an annoyed Fenja looking at them.

"Hey, where did you two go to? You totally ditched me back there!" She then noticed the camera Khrixi was holding.

"God Damnit!" she shouted, misinterpreting the situation. "Is everyone in this frickkin forest trying to take a picture of me?!"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:45 pm

Shanna couldn’t see what was happening, all she knew was that she was being shoved down a fleshy tube to who knows where. It was hard to breathe in the tight confines, and her chest ached as she tried to gasp down more air.

After what seemed like hours, but was only a minute or so, the pressure suddenly released, and she fell into a stomach. She still couldn’t see anything in the darkness, but at least she could breathe. She heard Cherry crying nearby.

“Sorry, Cherry. I tried to keep them from getting you,” Shanna said, sheathing her sword and feeling her way towards Cherry. Finding her, she sat down beside her in the damp stomach and put an arm around her shoulders. “But don’t worry, we’ll get away yet. I’ve got a few more runes to try.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:02 pm

Clover was blinded she could no longer see properly at least until she healed she couild hear fenja shouting "UGH NO NO ELF ATACKED US CHERRY AND WE STOLE CAMERA FROM CHERRY"she says only getting parts of what she meant from her mouth as she tried to find were fenja's voice was coming from."AND IF ANYONE'S EATING THE ELF IT'S ME I'M BLIND CAUSE OF HER"clover yells out angrilly.

Cherry smiled and hugged shanna close by crying into her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:03 pm

"You gotta let us go so we can go get the elf!" said Khrixi.

"Wait, where's Cherry then?" asked Fenja.

"She's with the elf! We'll eat her too so she doesn't take anymore pictures of you!"

Fenja held them close to her face. "I don't know if I can trust a pair of fairies. Where are they?"

"Under the tree! Follow the vine down I trapped them with one of my plants!"

Fenja peered at them again. "I don't know what the heck is going on or why any of you are annoying me. I'm gonna keep you with me until I can figure this out." Before Grip could protests, she had tossed the two fairies in her mouth and swallowed. Khrixi screamed. She tried to grow inside Fenja's stomach, but the wall lining was stronger than her and she collapsed to her regular size.

"Let us out! We didn't do anything!" she said. Fenja ignored her and peered under the roots of the tree, but it was too dark and dirty to see anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:11 pm

“Well, no time like the present. Up and at ‘em Cherry,” Shanna said. She got to her feet and pulled out a few more runes. One lit up with a soft light, illuminating the plant’s stomach. Another hissed as it released fresh air for them. And a third began dripping liquid, which fell into the acid and caused it to bubble, neutralizing it.

“I’ve got to get you some of these later Cherry, I’ll put in a good word for you with Master Breon,” Shanna said, drawing her sword. Using all her strength, she drove the tip of the sharp blade into the fleshy walls as hard as she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trek through the whispers
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next