Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human among Predators.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Human among Predators. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:25 pm

Arrow spun around hearing fenja's voice her spear still defensivly in her hand as she backed cautiously away from her,she glared at fenja a little anoyed "another damn predator"she says to herrself keeping an eye upon fenja gripping her spear defensivly.

"i personnaly have never seen such...people"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:30 pm

"we just got attacked by one.. i tagged him with a tracking rune.. as soon as i fianlly dfinish my breakfast of now burnt fish.. im going after him.." he said pulling the fish away from the fire taking a bite and washing it down with soda... he then pulled out a bone whistle and blew it.. within thirty seconds codda jumped down from the trees above them. he began to speek but then recognized fenja and grip and then hurried over to cody. "What are they doing over here???"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:35 pm

"Oh, hiya." said Fenja. "I just ate some wierd armoured chick and I've heard weird things everywhere. I'm wondering if there's more stuff like that going on. You say they attacked you? Hmm, looks like I may need to be laying down some pain."

Grip sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:37 pm

Arrow swallowed nervously aparently she hadn't been noticed,maybe she could use this opportunity to escape from the predator but the fenja was blocking of the way back to her boat,Arrow decided that although it was risky it was the only chance she had and cautiously moved around past fenja praying that she wouldn't be spotted,she still had her spear in hand just in case.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:42 pm

cody stood up after finishing his fish.. "i get the one who attacked me..." he started walking with the rune in his hand right between fenja and grip.. then continued on.. codda watched as cody put complete trust in these 2 predators enough to walk right between them.. he then jumped in the taller trees following cody.. but he managed to slip and land on fenjas head..
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:43 pm

Suddenly the Neko was pushed back into the group, two tall armoured figures moved towards her. "We are looking for some one." Alexia said striding towards the group from out of the foliage, Molot behind her. "I'm sorry if my compatriot attacked you, but prehaps you can help us." Alexia removed her veil as a measure of respect and threw a polite smile towards the group.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:49 pm

cody took a look as this armored stranger removed her veil.. then he saw his attacher and began rushing at him.. but then he slowed down and stopped.. noticing that they needed help.. he put his sword away. "how can we help?"

codda realized where he was and froze.. he knew he was in for a beating...
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:50 pm

(To clarify, Grip is human. Sorry that I didn't post a link to the character bios, they're in the character idea section.)

Fenja plucked Codda off of her head. "And what are you up to?" she asked. Grip sat on the edge of the Travel Sphere, eyeing the Axis carefully.

"And who might you be?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:54 pm

Arrows breathing was shalllow she wished to get to her boat but there where people and one not person blocking her way,smiling arrow rushed forward using her spear as a pole she jumped over the two humans landing just a little behind her before she began running back towards her boat.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:55 pm

(ok... but you got to admit how stupid xcody is to do that.. either way..)

codda froze up as he was lifted... "h...hi.hi.. fen..fenja.. he..he he."

Cody stood waiting for a response.. but then looked up seeing fenja holding codda... "go ahead and clobber him fenja! he desrves it!

Codda:"what did i do to you?"

Cody:"not what you did to me..."

codda looks at fenjas face again and his face went pale..

(lol)

cody watched arrow pole vault over the 2 axis.. not changing his face as she did it..
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:01 pm

Molot too removed his vail, "We are looking a human village around twently miles away, what we are look for, we cannot tell you." Molot looked towards the small human who had momments earlier charged towards him, "You are brave child, but don't be too eager to waste your life." His hatred for humans hidden by his respectful tone.
Alexia turned towards the giant humanoid, picking something off her. "We are also looking for one of our kin...." Both Stalkers looked up as the cat woman jumped over them and ran towards the water. "A firend of yours?" Alexia asked.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:09 pm

"Hmm?" said Fenja. "Angry chick, wierd armour, nice butt - boobs smaller than your's though? Oh, if that's who you're looking for, that was my lunch."

"Good work on the diplomacy" commented Grip.

"Hey, she stabbed me!" retorted Fenja. She held Codda up to her face, distracted. "Now what are you up to falling onto my head?" she said.
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Both Stalkers looked puzzeled by the giant woman's description of their fallen commander, "That would be her," stated Alexia.

"I told you she was eaten." uttered Molot, Alexia throwing him a disgruntled look. "For that I thank you, I would of prefered to have killed her myself, but no matter." Molot smiled, Alexia, knowing the history between the two, stood silent.

"Do you know of any human settlements around here?" Alexia finally asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:44 pm

Arrow smiled reaching her boat happily she pushed it away from the shore and getting inside she rowed down river "AGH NOT YOU AGAIN!"she yells getting to her feet and pointing angrilly at fenja aparently she'd gon equite close to where the others where at the moment,she sat down defeated in her boat glad she was outof reach arrow just watched the conversation between the group not wanting to be a part of it or a meal.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:35 pm

It was in that moment that Silvia walked to where the others were, still limping from the wound that Molot gave her. When she saw Molot, her face turned into a scowl, her fist shaking in rage as she pointed at him. "You cowardly bastard. You better have a damn good explanation as to why you decided to throw an explosive in my face AND slash my leg when all I did was point at where you were." she said in a low, venomous voice.
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:47 pm

Molot looked up to the angry giantess with an emotionless glare. "Let me ask you this giantess; what would you have done had I not def.... attacked you?" He stated in a monotone voice.

"Haven't we met before?" Alexia interrupted, trying to defuse the situation.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:58 pm

Silvia stopped pointing at him, her hands down at her side as she said, "Seeing that you're armed, I probably would've left you alone, but you just HAD to throw that explosive at me, didn't you?! I still have some of it in my skin. You still haven't answered my question, coward."

She then turned to look at Alexia, her expression changing dramitically since she hadn't done anything wrong to her yet. Her wearing the same armor as the human that attacked her didn't help, though. "I'm not sure. Have we met?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:08 pm

"I ..attacked... you becuase you found me, and being armed doesn't stop your kind, just ask the one holding that fox looking thing." Molot answered.

"No, but I have been watching you over the past few days, I was not syping, we were simply in the same area. But as this is our first meeting, what is your name giantess? In fact what are all you're names?" Alexia asked.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Fenja looked down at the Axis, not quite following the conversation. "Well, I am Fenja, the mighty Jotun and this is my sidekick Grip. Once we're all introduced I'm sort of wondering some things... like why the heck you're going around stalking predators."
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:35 pm

"I'm Alexia, and this is Molot. As for my watching of the giantess, I was scouting for a local village, she may know where it is located. So I ask again, does any one know where it is?" Mlolot looked annoyed that Alexia revealed their identaties. "It is vital that we find it."
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:38 pm

(ok... 1: you guys are leaving cody behind.. wtf... 2: i said that cody be the only human but since fenja and grip or almost never seen apart.. ill make an exception..)

cody sat listening to the bickering before letting an outburst getting everyones attention. "Hay! look... i know theres a human vilage south of here across the river.. and Whats with all the argueing!?!?"

when codda heard Molot call him a "fox looking thing." he thrashed around a bit. "hay shut up before i rip your overgrown throught out!!"

cody got up alittle mad and started walking in the direction he pointed out. "screw this.." he kept walking getting close to the river.. not sure if anyone noticed or not.
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:43 pm

"South of the river you say?" Snapped Molot, ignoring the insult from the fox. "Where is the nearist crossing boy?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:57 pm

"call me boy again... and i dont care how big you are..." he continued forward to the river. "normally i just swim it.. its not that big.. or me and codda get a good running start and clear it no sweat." he stoped giving a really mad look at molot for his previous comment. "the name is Cody."

(i noticed some people some people seem confused on where cody's tree is.. well its just south west of the giant tree.)
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:24 pm

"No, before you even think it. This Cody may have some use to us." Alexia snapped in Axis speak. Molot turned around throwing a enraged stare at the female Stalker.

"He is human..." Molot grated.

"It does not matter, it seems he is the only one here who knows where the village is, any way you already had breakfest."Alexia turned to Cody, "I would follow the advice Molot gave you earlier, it is unwise to neeedlessly throw your life away, anway we Axis aren't fond swimmers, are there any bridges near by?"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:37 pm

"if you want to take the long way around..." he said turning around.. "oh, and let me gie you some advice.. dont judge someone by thier outward appearance." he gave a semi annoyed look at molot, then looked ar alexia. "how far can you people jump?"

codda got annoyed with molot threatening cody.. and then cooled down. "can you put me down?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human among Predators.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next