Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human among Predators.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

Human among Predators. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:50 pm

Both Stalkers raised their weapons slightly. "We are both veterans of the one year war and a hunderad campains before that, we don't estimate our oppenents based on their size." Molot said in a cold aggressive voice. "As for you fox, you are much safer up there."

"These people have probably never herd of Axis untill now." Alexia whispered to Molot in Axis speak. "We can both jump a distance of 30 of your feet, Cody." Alexia responded.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:05 pm

"then whats the problem? you can easily clear the river.." cody also unlocked his sword. and before cody could pull it out codda telepored in front of him. "what are you doing!? we dont need any fights right now.." cody relocked his sword. "im not gonna be pushed around just because they are wearing armor.. you and I both know that I.." codda covered his mouth. "yes, but lets just try to have a decent day alright? its too early..."

cody stood quiet after that. "alright lets go.."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:57 am

Silvia stood up as Cody stood up, cracking her knuckles as she said, "Well, if we're going to raid a human village, I might as well get some breakfast while I'm there...that is unless you don't want me to. I don't want to ruin your mission or anything. I'm Silvia, by the way."

She looked at Molot again, her anger now gone and replaced with a bit of annoyance as she said, "Well, if what you said was the case, don't you think it'd be kind of an inconvenience for me to climb the tree? That's more of a naga thing right there. I mostly deal with what's on the ground."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:44 am

"Wait, what?" said Grip, directing this more towards Cody and Codda. "Are we actually going with these armoured freaks? To raid a human village?"

Fenja sighed. "There's probably a good reason. Right?" she said to the Axis.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:00 am

Both Stalkers stared at the human while reattaching their veils. "The nature of our mission is secret." Molot said, turning to look up at Fenja.

"Silvia, wait untill Molot and I infiltrate the village, once we demolish the watch tower begin your attack." Alexia said to the giantess.

"Can we trust them?" Molot asked Alexia in Axis speak.

"From what I observed, yes." Alexia replied in her native tongue.

"I was talking about Cody and his furry friend, I am also not sure of the other human or Fenja." Molot said sternly, even speaking in Axis speak it was clear he was not liking the current situation.

"We have little choice at the moment." Alexia whispered
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:09 am

Arrow sighed rowing the boat over to the side of the river nearby to the axis,she got cautiously out of her boat holding her sprear in the air as if she were preparing to atack "i wish to help you in your mission good sir"she says matter of factly to them throwing her spearto the side but it accidently got thrown into fenja's foot.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:36 am

"Alright, sounds good." Silvia said, stretching her arms a bit as she talked to them. She turned around and was about to talk to Fenja when the neko came up and accidentally threw the spear into the Jotun's foot. She winced a bit, thinking that Fenja would probably lose it with the neko.
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:45 am

Both Stalkers conferred in secret, following the return of the neko. "If you wish to joing us you will need more than your spear, neko. Here take this." Aleixa handed the cat woman her Axis short sword, "It is made of clobham, becareful it is heavy."

"Cody!" Molot shouted. "If you too are coming you will need this." Molot presented Cody with his short sword.

(Axis short swords are over 4ft long and made of solid Clobham, https://felarya.forumotion.com/new-ideas-f2/axis-t1238-30.htm )

Last edited by CauldronBorn24 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:00 pm

Fenja winced, though the spear was hardly enough to damage her. She pulled it out and snapped it in half. She looked down at the neko.

"Are you asking to be a snack?" She said. "You watch it or you'll be stomach mush in no time."

Grip sighed, retreating into the Sphere. "We've not even agreed that we're doing this."

"No, and I don't think we should." said Fenja. "Unless there are rewards, of course."

Grip put his palm to his face.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:11 pm

Arrow gasped backing nervously away from fenja holding the sword she had been given up infront of her before getting to her knees and getting into a sort of prayer like state "i'm sorry it was an accident please forgive me kind miss"she says reciting what she had been taught by the older members of her clan.
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:15 pm

Molot looked up at Fenja, "Like Silvia, you can eat what you want, we are all hungry it seems. However, you will have to wait untill we take down the watch tower. You friend can help himself to any leftover spoils."
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:41 pm

cody took the sword driving it into the ground... then presenting his own.. "im pretty sure i got weapons covered..."

codda showed his sword that looked almost exactly like cody's but it was black, and cody's was a bright silver...

cody and codda took off running... leaving the others behind..
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:06 pm

Molot picked up his sword, looking at the two figures now running towards the river. "We best start moving."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:55 am

Arrow got to her feet backing away from fenja and looking at the remains of her spear a little down hearted she kicked fenja though she knew it would only feel like a light tap arrow moved away back to her boat "i'm not staying around this thing"she says waving at fenja a little annoyed as she walked off to her boat.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:08 am

"Don't fall in!" said Fenja cheerfully. "Nothing smellier than wet neko!"

"Fenja..." said Grip. "I'm not sure I like this... mercenary work."

"It's money. Loot." said Fenja matter of factly.

"I know...but..." Grip sighed. "Well, I'll come. I can't argue against you on this. I'll blow stuff up but I'm not gunning down random people."

"Fine by me." replied Fenja.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:27 am

"im not sure youll have to worry about that grip." cody said stopping.. "the way our guests are looking they will probobly be looking to find a group of humans to smash in my place.." he said smirking..

Codda walked up behind him giving him a good thud. "shut up, before you get yourself hurt again."
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:20 pm

(Seems like this one died a death)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:17 pm

(hay, everyone... i noticed that the entire base of the RP has changed.. and i think it kinda killed the whole theme of the RP.. if anyone would like to start over let me know and i can just remake it. sorry for any inconvenience)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:57 am

(Yeah, a do-over would be pretty nice. And you don't have to apologize. It's not necessary.)
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:26 am

Lock up and start over?
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:56 am

(REQUESTING A LOCK OF THIS TOPIC, NEW TOPIC IS ALREADY BEING USED)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human among Predators.   Human among Predators. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human among Predators.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3