Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal Announcements Thread

Go down 
+104
The Sketch Knight
dragon808tr
Lockheed X-17
Scryangi
Sprix
Bandur Khan
Mr. I
Americanhero45
CrisisOperations
Thywolf
hhhat09
Zephyr102
Venom Agato
Zhivago
JohnboyX
jedi-explorer
EvilGenius
Solomon
Darth_Nergal
W-3-K
Ilceren
Komandr2465
DarkOne
Gabriel115
Chihiro Fujisaki
Darkstorm Zero
Claire
AzureJass
Tango
Prof.Nekko
parameciumkid
MetaSkipper
timing2
McKindle
MrNobody13
Beefnautz
Lobo
Nickonaquamagna
TheArchvile
buddha66667
Vaderaz
Black Hole Fragment
Amaroq
walkingbyself
zersergathant
kikijonson
Sehoolighan
Goldclaw
sparkythechu
space_samurai
vore4life99
Krisexy26
thejackle123
ravaging vixen
Zillachary
luke112
Davis
Shady Knight
Saironthis
Salvyrn
Feadraug
TheLightLost
Slimetoad
Rodeo
tkh1304
Jasconius
Boris92
aethernavale
French snack
Jew
DaNoob13
alliance
spike833
VenomX3000
Zoekin
SuperPieGuy9
Nyaha
Googlememan
Warrior3000
AisuKaiko
Pendragon
Byakugan01
Karbo
DeviantDiscordian
observer88
Stabs
ZionAtriedes
Reptillian
gwadahunter2222
FalconJudge
Oldman40k2003
pyrryn
nksrocks
Archmage_Bael
Jætte_Troll
Anime-Junkie
kaitheguy1234
mikeimp
codaman
Asuroth
The Rev
CauldronBorn24
rcs619
/Fish/
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:06 pm

Basic Training fail. Had a very minor heat stroke right after a 30 minute run and ended up being hospitalized because I completely forgot everything for several hours, and I assumed I conked my head, so they did an CT scan on me. Turned out I was okay, but I was sent to the medical squadron (Med-Hold) because a doctor thought my thyroid glands were "too squishy and big". They did an ultrasound on my neck and found nothing wrong, until they looked through my medical records and found out I have Dysthymia, which is disqualifying, if I had therapy for it for over a year. I had therapy for about 3 months. The problem with my Dysthymia was the doctor helping me didn't see the "over one year" part and went ahead and planned out my separation paperwork. For the first three weeks of this process that took a total of 6 weeks, they wanted me out for fraud, even though I told my recruiter everything. They eventually decided to look at my enlistment records and saw that I did, in fact, inform my recruiter, and started everything over from scratch with the mindset that all Dysthymia is disqualifying, no matter how long someone underwent therapy. The commander knew everything though, and decided to let Behavioral Services figure it out for themselves. For three weeks. A process that normally takes less than a week spread over 6. 9 weeks in Texas heat is a real pain in the neck, especially for someone like me wearing shorts in 60 degree weather and having to wear pants and a jacket in the sun, doing drill and the occasional sets of push-ups for messing up, while the temperature is constantly rising up past 80, 90, and one time even 100 degrees. I did not know I could sweat as much as I did, but that's all over now. I am back in business starting... Late Saturday, maybe
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:00 am

Good to have you back.

And on another note, that's why I never joined the army.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:53 pm

Nice to have you back. I'm sorry things didn't go too well.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:55 am

Ok, I am going to have a difficult time getting on to RP this next week...and possibly this next year. First off, my mom has officially grounded me from the computer. I am allowed to use my kindle though, so I can still get on the forum. Just not on the chat, or any pad sites. I might be able to sneak on sometimes, but it would normally happen at night.

Second, I am going to an interview for a job with Americorps. If I get it then I will be spending the year at the middleschool, helping to tutor kids there. It will take up a lot of my time. However, by the end of it I will have around $15,000 or so to put towards college. So that will be a huge help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Aww, that sucks! Well, see you around. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
TheArchvile
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TheArchvile

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:26 am

Archvile here, just wanted to explain my extended period of silence. (No I'm not leaving! Just wanted to put that out there to start with Razz)
I've been horrendously busy as of late, too many things to list, really, but chief among them is that I'm planning three seperate trips in the next 12 months and that I am no longer single, (Yay!) and thus I hardly ever have the chance to use my computer at all for anything but trip planning and short 30 minute bouts of Diablo 3. (Which I am very disappointed with but I still can't stop! XD)

I'm sorry I haven't commented on anything (I have a huge pile of deviation I've been meaning to read or comment on) and missed all the happenings as of late. I do mean to continue writing and become active again, but I just don't know when I'll have the time.

I've been reading stories and the forum sporadically, but I don't really want to stoop to just saying "nice pic/great story/good idea" so I mostly just don't say anything, but I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere!
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:51 am

Not really a big announcement, but I have no real other place to post it. Lately I've been prone to a lot of sarcastic and otherwise provocative snide remarks, and for those who were particularly offended by it, I apologize for that. I'll try to cut back on it.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:16 am

Not really that big but I'm sick right now and i tend to get quite annoyed easily when I'm sick.

Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Well I am off on Holiday to Scotland in just about an hour from now! So don't be too surprised if you don't hear from me for a week.

Was hoping I'd get the first chapter or so of my new story done before I left, and I Won't really have any time to work on it while on Hoilday so sadly it will just have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:22 pm

Scotland? haven't been there in years! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Get well soon, V4L!

Ooh, whereabouts in Scotland DarkOne? One side of my family's from there! Beautiful country. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:42 pm

I've returned from my overseas trip. So I should be around to post and such till further notice.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
AzureJass
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
AzureJass

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:34 pm

Going on a trip for London for about 2 weeks, so I may not be online as much. But I'll try to catch the chat every now and then. Smile
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:50 pm

wow have fun! everyone's going to Europe~
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:36 pm

Beware the rain and the colds, Azure! =P
Aside from that, I hope you have a nice experience in London! I'll make sure to have your story done in two days at most, so don't worry about that and enjoy the trip. ^^
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:36 am

I will be away (for a mixture of work and relaxation) from 3 to 9 July.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:24 am

I am baaaaaaack!

So yeah, just got back from Scotland in the early morning hours, I went to Edinburgh! Never been to Scotland before so the capital was an obvious choice.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:32 am

Relax all you need FS, you deserve it!
And welcome back DarkOne, good to see it went well. Did you like the rain? =P
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:20 am

well it was really werid really, on the news I was hearing about flooding in the north and south, the weather reports kept saying we were due to heavy rain....but most of the week at Edinburgh was fairly sunny. Only had the occational moments of heavy rain that cleared up within a few minutes

quite a pleasant surprise...well if it wern't for the fact we kept going out in waterproof coats expecting it to be bucketing down only for the sun to come out Razz
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:15 am

I meant to post this awhile back but my PC gave me the "screen of death" when I was updating my music and I had to wait till I got back to the library. My PC is out of comission. Somethings up with the hard drive or something. Not very computer savvy and I'm waiting for the the people to tell me what's wrong. I'll be sending most of you notes when I can, but I have to relly on the library for EVERYTHING now. Which means i have to shop while I'm here or I'll have nothing to read/ watch and since they charge to scan stuff I can't upload anymore pics or crap. So expect alot of this small burst updating on my usual sources. Though I will say I'll be trying to use some of my downtime to write Felarya realted stuff in my notebook...and catch up on my gamming. <.<
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:30 pm

I forgot to do this. If anybody wants to contact me, my email is linked below and a link to my DA page is in my signature.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:39 pm

Another person has left... D=

Well, I've said this to some people already, but a little cousin of mine is coming over to my place... and happens to sleep in the same room as me (which is where I have the computer), so won't be able to connect for so long and everyday like I was doing until now. I'll see how things develop, but most likely, I won't be able to stay on further than 1:00 A.M. my time (GMT+1). Still, I'll try to keep up with the forum as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Does that make me the only person left with a character named Helia?
THE NAME HELIA IS MINE! Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
AzureJass
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
AzureJass

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:03 pm

Alright I am back from my trip, things are going back to normal. Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:07 pm

EXTERMINATE!!! -coughs-Uh, I mean, welcome back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Announcements Thread
Page 22 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next