Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal Announcements Thread

Go down 
+104
The Sketch Knight
dragon808tr
Lockheed X-17
Scryangi
Sprix
Bandur Khan
Mr. I
Americanhero45
CrisisOperations
Thywolf
hhhat09
Zephyr102
Venom Agato
Zhivago
JohnboyX
jedi-explorer
EvilGenius
Solomon
Darth_Nergal
W-3-K
Ilceren
Komandr2465
DarkOne
Gabriel115
Chihiro Fujisaki
Darkstorm Zero
Claire
AzureJass
Tango
Prof.Nekko
parameciumkid
MetaSkipper
timing2
McKindle
MrNobody13
Beefnautz
Lobo
Nickonaquamagna
TheArchvile
buddha66667
Vaderaz
Black Hole Fragment
Amaroq
walkingbyself
zersergathant
kikijonson
Sehoolighan
Goldclaw
sparkythechu
space_samurai
vore4life99
Krisexy26
thejackle123
ravaging vixen
Zillachary
luke112
Davis
Shady Knight
Saironthis
Salvyrn
Feadraug
TheLightLost
Slimetoad
Rodeo
tkh1304
Jasconius
Boris92
aethernavale
French snack
Jew
DaNoob13
alliance
spike833
VenomX3000
Zoekin
SuperPieGuy9
Nyaha
Googlememan
Warrior3000
AisuKaiko
Pendragon
Byakugan01
Karbo
DeviantDiscordian
observer88
Stabs
ZionAtriedes
Reptillian
gwadahunter2222
FalconJudge
Oldman40k2003
pyrryn
nksrocks
Archmage_Bael
Jætte_Troll
Anime-Junkie
kaitheguy1234
mikeimp
codaman
Asuroth
The Rev
CauldronBorn24
rcs619
/Fish/
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38
AuthorMessage
French snack
French snack

Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 2:28 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
Hey guys! My mom made it through the surgery alright! My sister just texted me to tell me she's in recovery and will be home soon!

Great to hear. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 3:47 pm

That's great news, jedi! Shower your mom with care as soon as she gets back, and if you need help staying awake, I may be there in Skype to try to keep you entertained. Stand strong and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 11:46 am

That's always a relief to hear that surgery goes well. c:
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 1:20 pm

So it turns out that pain my mother had in her kidney that the doctor told her was imagined is in fact a anomaly. Benign or cancerous? We don't know. She'll have to surgery and will lose the kidney. I will have to once again pick up the slack and be pretty irritable. Please....please pray for her that it's benign.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 8:14 am

All my best wishes to you and your family at this stressful time...
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 3:01 am

We're about to head out to get mom to the hospital to under go her surgery. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. It's major surgery after all. =(
Back to top Go down
Veseere
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Veseere

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 6:53 am

I wish you and your mother good luck. Surgery is never a pleasant experience for both the patient and the family. A matter of nerve racking anticipation is what it is. Hope that she comes out of it healthy as horse. ^~^
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:50 pm

I was going to come in here and say that I've officially left Deviantart (since I never use the site that much anymore) but I think it's more important that I wish your mom the best jedi. Hope she pulls through like a trooper.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 2:08 pm

Mu mother is back in the hospital!! I thought it was all going so well but apparently not so much. She got super dehydrated from this antibiotic and even water bottles and vaporizers couldn't keep her moisturized well. She started dry heaving and now we're waiting in the emergency room for a room to become availible and my nerves are frayed and I feel like crud and I'm second guessing everything I did....TTOTT I CAN'T STAND IT!!
Back to top Go down
Veseere
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Veseere

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 7:35 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
Mu mother is back in the hospital!! I thought it was all going so well but apparently not so much. She got super dehydrated from this antibiotic and even water bottles and vaporizers couldn't keep her moisturized well. She started dry heaving and now we're waiting in the emergency room for a room to become available and my nerves are frayed and I feel like crud and I'm second guessing everything I did....TTOTT I CAN'T STAND IT!!

Hope everything is going well for you now. Did they find out why the antibiotic was having such a bad effect on her? Or are you still their?
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 8:39 pm

Good grief, Jedi. I wish for her speedy recovery...
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 11:21 pm

Ves wrote:
Hope everything is going well for you now. Did they find out why the antibiotic was having such a bad effect on her? Or are you still their?

She has only a few antibiotics she can take sadly Ves. This one is on the medium list of bad ones. Others have given her antiphylactic shock.

As for the crisis it's over for now. She was extremely dehydrated and needed some saline and other meds. I'm watching her sleep while I jot down some new character info and listening to music. Hopefully now she'll recover. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 2:21 am

All the best. Our thoughts are with you.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 7:44 am

Best of luck ! all my thought to you and your family !
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 5:55 pm

Thank you both for your thoughts. I forgot to update and say she's a little better now. I keep forgetting not everyone reads my journals. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 11:55 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
Thank you both for your thoughts. I forgot to update and say she's a little better now. I keep forgetting not everyone reads my journals. ^^;;

I don't even know if I watch you.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 7:38 pm

Hey everyone...sad news here. I really don't know how to say this, but my parents had a very, very bad fight today and i've been locked in my room for the past 6 hours and counting. Lets just say its getting extremely bad. I can't even concintrate on my work. For that time, ive been thinking of my few solaces I have left, those being vore, shrinking, and Pokemon as pathetic as that is. I've just been laying on my bed, cuddling and crying with my dragonite plushie. This is just pure hell! No one to talk to, nothing going on, constant work and torture. this is Hell! The only good parts of my day are the bus to and from college where I can play Pokemon go, and at home where I can think of vore! Thats how messed up my life is right now! If there really is a way to go to Felarya under any means, I'll do it to escape this hell. Honestly Felaryan Hell sounds nicer than this!

(Comment if you want, this was just really something I needed to express in some form somewhere)
Back to top Go down
felarya_refugee
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
felarya_refugee

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 1:01 am

I have a Skype now! Add me if you like just don't expect video chatting. I am too ugly for that!  Laughing ashelyvirgo@yahoo.com

Yes I know what it says. I made a mistake registering on my cellphone.   Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://ashely-virgo.deviantart.com/
Veseere
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Veseere

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 3:55 am

Now that work is starting to slowly die down, I've got time to RP again, so expect a friend request. 😊
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 9:10 am

Veseere wrote:
Now that work is starting to slowly die down, I've got time to RP again, so expect a friend request. 😊

Oh cool, ive been missing you!
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 5:42 pm

Uh... Hello there. While I am mostly inactive as of late, it is because I have some RL issues to deal with. I do write some stories at Spacebattles, for practice (I have about 4). Please do review my works if you do find me there.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 6:23 pm

Yeah some people have quit at work, and I've been getting all the hours, lol.

Gonna try and post more ideas though.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 5:20 pm

strange shit happening near my way

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/27/birling-gap-evacuated-after-chemical-incident-on-east-sussex-coast
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 9:35 am

DarkOne wrote:
strange shit happening near my way

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/27/birling-gap-evacuated-after-chemical-incident-on-east-sussex-coast

O_o!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Announcements Thread
Page 38 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38