Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal Announcements Thread

Go down 
+104
The Sketch Knight
dragon808tr
Lockheed X-17
Scryangi
Sprix
Bandur Khan
Mr. I
Americanhero45
CrisisOperations
Thywolf
hhhat09
Zephyr102
Venom Agato
Zhivago
JohnboyX
jedi-explorer
EvilGenius
Solomon
Darth_Nergal
W-3-K
Ilceren
Komandr2465
DarkOne
Gabriel115
Chihiro Fujisaki
Darkstorm Zero
Claire
AzureJass
Tango
Prof.Nekko
parameciumkid
MetaSkipper
timing2
McKindle
MrNobody13
Beefnautz
Lobo
Nickonaquamagna
TheArchvile
buddha66667
Vaderaz
Black Hole Fragment
Amaroq
walkingbyself
zersergathant
kikijonson
Sehoolighan
Goldclaw
sparkythechu
space_samurai
vore4life99
Krisexy26
thejackle123
ravaging vixen
Zillachary
luke112
Davis
Shady Knight
Saironthis
Salvyrn
Feadraug
TheLightLost
Slimetoad
Rodeo
tkh1304
Jasconius
Boris92
aethernavale
French snack
Jew
DaNoob13
alliance
spike833
VenomX3000
Zoekin
SuperPieGuy9
Nyaha
Googlememan
Warrior3000
AisuKaiko
Pendragon
Byakugan01
Karbo
DeviantDiscordian
observer88
Stabs
ZionAtriedes
Reptillian
gwadahunter2222
FalconJudge
Oldman40k2003
pyrryn
nksrocks
Archmage_Bael
Jætte_Troll
Anime-Junkie
kaitheguy1234
mikeimp
codaman
Asuroth
The Rev
CauldronBorn24
rcs619
/Fish/
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
French snack
French snack

Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 1:47 pm

I'll be travelling abroad for work from 1 to 6 October, and am unlikely to come online.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 2:08 pm

Safe travels, then! We'll be awaiting your return.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 2:09 pm

Indeed, mister. We look forward to your return.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 2:17 pm

Well just enjoy yourself as much as possible then.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Pony
Tasty morsel
Doctor Pony

PostSubject: Alive, Well, and Slightly More Focused.   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 8:35 pm

Hi! Just a little note to say, "I'm still alive!" Just been busy lately, so I deeply apologize for any worrying I caused. Those of you interested in the story I never wrote, I regret to inform you that I'll not be writing it. Why not? Because I'm starting over. Whole new cast of characters for me. I'd like to keep what I did before as a learning experience, but it shan't hold me back. I've grown a little (as one does) since last time, so I can make bigger, better, more coherent stories with bright, unique characters. So, leaving the past in the past, I just thought I'd let everyone know they can expect me to rejoin the community, and I hope there are no hard feelings.

Yours (again),
Doctor Pony

(I should do something about that unfortunate name.)

Edit: Merged topic into Personal announcements thread.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 10:15 pm

Doctor Pony wrote:
Hi! Just a little note to say, "I'm still alive!"
"This was a triumph. I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS!"? Hehe. Well, I'm glad you're back with more and better, I don't think people would have a reason to have hard feelings. Also, in order to change your nickname, you'll have to PM Karbo.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Hey guys. I have some sad, disturbing, and unfortunate news to share. I will wait until tomorrow to make a post here, as I don't have all the facts just yet. (or what can even be called facts). For those wondering, yes, physically i'm ok. I'm busy with the exams I have tomorrow, but that;s not the reson for the post. I'll tell you all tomrooow when I'm emotionally ready to tell you guys. (and not making a seperate thread beacuse I get flack for it)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 6:14 pm

Hi everyone... Today I know the full scope of what actually happened... And let me tell you this... NEVER TRUST ANYONE!

I do not currently posses the emotional capacity to say what happened at this time, but basically, I was a friends to Female Judas!

My so called "friends", ones I have known for 2 years and always ate lunch with at college, betrayed me last week into this week. My best friend in the group had asked for a certian type of information on stuff that we both are into (Paranormal). Well, she went and blabbed it to my "friends" and then THE ENTIRE FUCKING CAMPUS! I'm shunned, ignored, spat at, cussed at, called insane and a freak, a monster.

I am living a fucking nightmare! This was the semester I wanted to make new friends and be social, instead, I am finding myself in the middle of a crisis in which I am borderline being arrested (Had I not been friends with the man who runs these things, I might be sitting in a jail cell now). My academic career hangs in the balance of what happens!

I'm scared. When I found out the truth today, I cried. This is so wrong. If you have a problem with someone, GO TO THEIR FACE AND HAVE THE BALLS TO TELL THEM! Rumors only cause harm. I don't even know if the story is true. There is still a possibility of a malicious outside source being involved.

But bottom line, as long as I stay in the lines and have no contact with my former friends (Which I already did voluntarily) I should be fine. As the basis behind it all is a misunderstanding, it shouldn't come to legal terms.

Please whoever reads this, please pray for me. I really wish this Nightmare would end. That I could pinch myself and find it was all a dream, to go to lunch with my friends... Sadly, that's a fantasy that will never happen.

If you want to talk to me privately, please send me a note at http://dragon808tr.deviantart.com/
as my PM for the site is overfilled. (And notes on DA just work better)

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 12:36 pm

RAAARRR!

Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Speed_zpskjzc3hao
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 1:22 pm

Amaroq wrote:
RAAARRR!

Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Speed_zpskjzc3hao

I don't get it. What does it mean?

Anyone know some good study tips/motivation? Whenever I try to do something, my brain avoids it like the plauge. So I end up talking to people or playing games or watching youtube and doing little to no work. I have a few hours left in my 5 day thanksgiving break and did nothing!

Also, how was everyone's Thanksgiving? Mine was kinda basic, my grandma and uncle came over and we had dinner.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 12:44 am

Holy crap, I'm finally back. So...where have I been? Simply put, I've been in fracking hell and back. Seriously, this semester has been NOTHING but pain and trouble for my entire family. Where do I start? -_- I know:

First, at the beginning of the semester, my sister fell into a school related depression bad enough that she wanted to commit suicide and started cutting herself, again. This was all due to a very horrible experience with a teacher and lasted through most of September. Luckily we got her help, dealt with the teacher, and now everything is fine with that. It did throw our entire family for a huge loop though as we tried to deal with my sister, the teacher, and the school.

Then, two weeks after that in October, my grandfather had a bad enough fall to break two ribs. If that wasn't bad enough, the man had a few surgeries for some major heart problems. Yay. -_-

November was spent getting ready for thanksgiving by decorating and cooking, then finding out my dad is deploying somewhere after christmas. Only an 8 month deployment this time, which is great news! Not sure where he's going yet though. =/ It put a slight damper on things.

And then skip ahead about a week after thanksgiving. Apparently we forgot to winterize our outside pipes, so low and behold a pipe burst in our main storage area. Water got EVERYWHERE, and seeped under the walls, soaking my little brother's closet. We then spent our time drying things out, and putting things back. Luckily, even though the burst was bad, we only lost one puzzle and the board to Chutes and Ladders. Seriously, always put your things in plastic bags. Even board games that are in a box. Do it. It saves things.

So yeah, that's been my semester, along with learning Calculus, which has been royally kicking my ass. @_@ I'm back now though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:18 am

Welcome back! cheers

And all good Luck to You and Your Relatives!
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 4:48 am

Sorry I haven't been answering anyone through messages or anything of the like, but right now, I'm not saying i'm going through a rough time, (because i'm not honestly) But i would say that i'm going through a time of deep self reflection and thought, This leaves for some things for me to think of notable distractions. This place, however much i love the theme and the community that helps me out through the years is one of them. I'm not saying I'm leaving but i'm still on a hiatus to further think for myself with my pursuits in irl. That being said I might revoke my moderatorship after i'm done because I haven't been the most effective to put the position in it's intended use so I feel like. But then I might not so there's no real guarantees on that. Thank you for sending me messages though (you people know who you are) in worrying about me. I'm just a lot displacement at the moment of how I react or what I should do, This should take a few more weeks to a month before i want to make a return on a good note. So please just wait a little longer. I love you all and will make a return soon to help, hopefully with productivity again.

Your Neighborhood Reynke Vix <3
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 7:49 am

Take as long as you need, Vix, and please be well.

We'll hold the fort in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 2:04 am

I might be absent this entire summer, since I am jobless as of yet and internet connection is tricky at home, if we have internet at home...
Back to top Go down
iZyren
Naga food
iZyren

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:20 am

will not be able to work on anything for quite a while now since i have a lot of things to be done in school (last term). also having to sort out wether or not i might have ADD. (attention disorder.) <- This is stopping me from doing most things i want to. i'll still be around to look at posts but won't be doing much posting at all (not that i did much to begin with).

iZy out.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 7:37 pm

So, I was searching up "Metal Adventure songs" Into youtube since it was recommended that Symphonic metal is best to concentrate. And I found some EPIC music! It's just divine and gives you the feel of being on an adventure (Or Felarya!) I'm not going to bother to post individual songs, as I fall in love with each, but I will post the channel! have fun!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC_-YVhh_mFtcid9qsnz8tQ

(ok, one song, and the first one I found)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pusPXqkLKeI

Let me know what you think!
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 6:36 pm

The day has come....

Nyaha finally has a job!! :O Wozers!

For anyone who doesn't know, I've been in the process of applying for a job at a call center not to far from home. They train, give good benefits, work with their employees for scheduling and promote actively from within. I formally accepted position this morning, and training starts in two weeks. Very Happy Hooray for me! Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 8:25 pm

Ooooh, Nyaha's got the lines coming! That's some great news you have there, congrats. That company also seems nice, giving you that kind of working conditions, good call!
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 9:10 pm

So Nyaha is now a member of the Canadian Secret Goverment Operations Division....Hmmm wait what doe aa Canadian secret agent look like? o.O Never seen even meme of one!
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 12:45 pm

So trainjng starts Monday. And I'm fighting off a head cold I got a few days ago. >_< I'm all stuffed up and headachey. At least my throat's better. Sorry to people who are waiting on replies from me. I haven't been up for much. >_<
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 7:44 am

I'm sure no one cares, but incase you havent noticed, I'm going to be on a lot less. I just feel that there is no point to me even posting ideas anymore, as they get shot down immediately, even when they are quite valid. (Like seriously, isn't it time we did more on Negav daily life and entertainment?)

Another reason I'm going to be on less is that it just seems that the site is dead. Almost no new content is ever posted. Not even roleplays!

I'm not quitting of course, I just dont see a reason to be on if literally no one cares! I mean, nothing new happens, I come up with a good idea for a thread, and it gets ripped to shreds within a day! Like seriously, who gave standard members Karbo's powers of canon? I see no reason as to why Negav families wouldn't have TV's or something similar! Sure, its pre industrial, but there is also futuristic tech, and besides lets not forget, Anna fixed one (That crisis then ate) so that TV and signal had to come from somewhere?

Anyway, I'm not leaving, i'm just going until something interesting happens.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 6:22 pm

This is not really the place, but since you already mentioned it, let me say that the thread itself "Felarya Entertainment", is perfectly fine and certainly something that should be developed more. What people didn't like and argued against was your TV-lookalike idea. After the first post, your only counter-arguments were one-liners basically saying "why not?". Stop a moment and think about the resources, time and manpower needed to create both the infrastructure and the regular programs that will be emitted, then consider that Negav is a single city with a few hundred thousand inhabitants that live mostly day-to-day in order to survive. Also, you are the one who has to convince people of "why yes" an idea is cool and fits Felarya, and not the other way round.

Can't say anything about the lack of activity, though, but it's not unheard of during summer.

No one gave anyone powers over canon. But people can still tell you it doesn't fit with the setting. And you could believe them and try to adapt your idea, or ignore them and try to have it your way, your choice.

In any case, see you around, and I hope you'll be back when things get a bit more active later on.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 5:07 pm

i'm taking a bit of a hiatus from the forum for a while. Likely for a year. No real reason why. I'm just really gonna be busy these next few months. If you need me, send me a personal message.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 2:20 pm

Hey guys! My mom made it through the surgery alright! My sister just texted me to tell me she's in recovery and will be home soon! I'm so happy! Now comes the hard part. I must stay up for two weeks without much sleep at all. Probably none but I feel energized right now!! Thank you all who prayed or even thought good thoughts about my mom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Announcements Thread
Page 37 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next