Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Bat in Felarya

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:12 pm

(I just rented Batman: Arkham Asylum so I'm psyched over Batman again lol...)
Rules:
No Godmoding
No killing characters unless given permission
Have fun

A Bat in Felarya 002613399965
A Bat in Felarya Batman-Dark-Knight-Solo-FP2062

Michael Wayne was the Batman. The son of Bruce Wayne. At the age of 14, he had learned of his father's secret, and donned the legendary costume. Bruce was getting old, and wanted Michael to take over for him. Michael happily oblidged. Bruce taught Michael everything he knew, and trained him exsessively to achieve mental and physical perfection, in addition to mastering martial arts, detective techniques, and criminal psychology. Michael was now 18 years old. He stood on a gargoyle on a tall building, watching over the city at night. Seeing a nearby building, where the roof was at a lower altitude then Minchael was currently at, he leaped off the gargoyle and used his cape to glide to it. Before he reached the building, a flash appeared before his eyes, and he found himself gliding toward a dirt road in a jungle. Once he hit the ground, he landed softly, his cape flowing to the ground around him. Batman was comepletely stunned at what had happened. He studied his surroundings, and noticed a high tree branch. "Hmm, the flora here is unnaturaly large. I wonder if Ivy has anything to do with this." He took out his grappling hook, shot it at the branch, and was pulled toward it. He pulled himself onto the branchm crouching down.

Last edited by mikeimp on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:54 am

The eight year old elf Emma leapt from tree to tree jumping down to land before batman cartwheeling backwords to land upon a lower branch then cartwheeling forward onto the ground,she smiled stretching every so often walking foward when she seemed to lose her balance just narrowly avoiding falling into a nearby earth mouth.Emma chuckled slightly looking at the earth mouth sighing before she turned and cartwheeled off seemingly into the forest she however jumped down silently on the branch just behind Batman.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:08 am

Bored, T'Lani flew through the forest, keeping an eye on everything around him. Unexpectedly, the Scouter picked up a couple of lifesigns not far away, labeling one of them 'Human' and he started flying toward them. Arriving not far from them, the teenaged Saiyan hovered in the air just out of sight, watching to see if they noticed him.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:19 am

Batman turned to see Emma, standing up at full height. It's a little girl...In the jungle? He thought to himself. Batman examined Emma for a moment. "Can you tell me where I am?"
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:25 am

Emma frowned briefly a small smile then emerging on her face "well your on the branch of a giant oak tree overlooking a clearing"she says simply before moving silently past the batman "and i ain't little" she says looking out into the clearing below.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:32 am

Batman didn't expect a sarcastic answer, and was also surprised that the girl could read his thoughts. "No, I mean what is this place? This world? I'm more than capable of knowing where I am as in where I'm standing."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:37 am

'Ah, must be a newcomer' T'Lani thought as he started to move closer, still hovering "It's called Felarya, or as many Humans would likely call it; Hell."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:41 am

Batman now looked at T'Lani. "Felarya? Hm...So Ivy has nothing to do with this." Batman pondered as he once again looked at the giant flora around him. He looked at T'Lani once more. "Why would it be called 'Hell'?"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:44 am

T'Lani raised an eyebrow 'Yep, definatly a newcomer...' before explaining "Mostly the fact that almost everything tries to eat anything small than itself; Animals, plants, locals. They all try, but Humans tend to be targeted fairly often. Who's 'Ivy'?" he frowned when asking the last part.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:47 am

Giant predators that eat smaller life forms...Including myself...Definately worse than Killer Croc. "I'm Batman." He siad to Emma and T'Lani, introducing himself. "Is there a city nearby? Or any civilization?"
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:49 am

Emma giggled happily turning to look at Batman "that is true i myself have often been a target for the locals"she says tensing before she leaps to the ground landing neatly on two feet "i live nearby if your interested"she calls up to Batman.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:52 am

T'Lani thought for a second "You should be able to find hidden settlements dotted around, only one major city though and it's not exactly close by." He looked back in the direction he came from then pointed to the side "I met a large group going in the direction not long ago, so there might be some civilisation over there."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:31 am

Batman nodded. "If there are giant predators here, it would be best to get to a civilization as soon as possible. Also, I'm sure that the major city would need a crime fighter to protect the innocent."
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:36 am

"you'd need a guide to get you there safely and luckily i know a safeish route to Negav city"Cherry says a proud confident look upon her face as she leapt up to join Batman upon the branch standing next to him happily.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:42 am

T'Lani floated down to land on the branch "So you'd rather be here than look for a way to your homeworld?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:01 am

The Clown Prince of Crime. The Ace of Knaves. The Harlequin of Hate. Murderer. Clown. Sadist. Maniac. He has been known by many names in many places, but most of his enemies and his...acquaintances knew him by the name he used most of all, the very name of his 'calling card'...The Joker.

Ever since the day he fell into the vat of acid that left his skin chalk white, his hair clover green and his sanity snapped like a twig, he had become fixated on the very Dark Knight that had foiled the robbery he had led in the 'Red Hood' guise. Ever since the ruined robbery attempt, he had committed all sorts of heinous acts in his insanity. Some of these were downright brutal, like shooting the police commissioner's daughter which severely damaged her spine, stripping her naked and taking pictures of her while she writhed in pain, and forcing the commissioner to look at the pictures of her naked, writing body in an attempt to make him utterly mad, while others were just downright strange, like dumping his chemicals into the ocean so that the fish would have a permanent smile so that he could copyright them, killing off anyone who didn't let him get his way.

Through all of this, there had been Batman, the thorn in his side that usually always ruined his plans. He always enjoyed the struggles with the Caped Crusader, for he was the only reason he enjoyed what he did. Without the Batman, his acts of cruelty would have no punch line, and everyone knows that you can't have a joke without a punchline. He noticed when the Bat began to age, smiling at the fact that he was very close to bringing about the death of his adversary, since Joker was still the same feisty maniac that he was, his raging madness keeping him going.

However, his world nearly fell apart when Batman's son replaced him. Unlike most of his fellow cellmates at Arkham, when he first encountered Bruce Wayne's son, he knew immediately that the 'Batman' he faced when Michael took the mantle was not the same Batman he had faced all the years that he had faced him. Needless to say, he had become extremely angry when the new Batman appeared on the scene. How dare his adversary cop out of their rivalry?! He had felt cheated out of the victory he had planned for so long, his winning strategy taken from him by this imposter. But then...his frown turned into a smile, which then turned into a laugh as he figured out how he could still have his match with his rival...he'd just lure this new replacement into a trap, forcing his rival to face him once and for all!!

So he resumed his usual insane schemes, forcing 'Batfake' as he called him to come out so that he could ensnare him. However, Bruce had taught Michael well, who foiled his plans and turned him in back to the authorites, which placed him back in Arkham, angering the Joker even more. As such, the Joker became fixated on this new Batman as well, making his traps even deadlier to try and get his old rival to come out and face him again. All such attempts failed though, as the new Batman always bested him.

This trend continued for some time now, the new Batman continuing to best the Joker at every trap he set, leaving the Joker to come up with a new plan that would most likely fail. Despite all of this, though, the Joker never gave up, hellbent on attempting to face the 'true Batman', refusing to acknowledge that he was long gone now. Still, he had grown some respect for Batman's replacement, even dropping the 'Batfake' moniker, but still not acknowledging that Bruce would never come back. However, the new Bat could still give him quite a run for his money, he always made sure that his plans were the same top-notch quality that they always were, spending night after night planning his next move. It was on a night such as this in his warehouse that he had fallen asleep while drawing the blueprints for his latest scheme to capture the new Batman to make his true rival come out and face him again.

When he woke up, he found himself lying out on the jungle floor, his face contorting to one of confusion as he stood up, dusting off the purple suit that he wore. After he looked around for a bit, he just shrugged to himself and said, "Well, guess I'm not in Kansas anymore, eh, Toto?", chuckling at his own joke.

"Hmmm...doesn't look like this is something Ivy did. She'd have to KILL Batsy before he'd let her run the place down with plants." he mused, looking at his surroundings. "Who knows, maybe I'm in a different dimension altogether!! This should be fun!" His face faltered for a moment when he mumbled, "No doubt the replacement'll try and catch me..." His devious grin began to light back up as he thought to himself, "Wait...this might be the opportunity I've been looking for! If I can somehow trap him here, I can just head right back to Gotham without that ol' sourpuss following me, and the TRUE Batman will have no choice BUT to face me, and we'll have the fight of our lifetime!! And hey...why not have a bit of fun here while I'm at it?!" His plan humored him so much that he reared his head back and let out his trademark laugh, it's demonic sound echoing through the canopy as he did so.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:45 am

Batman was about to reply, but the maniacal laughter that echoed through the forest made chills run down his spine. He looked to the direction where the laughter was coming from, and he gritted his teeth. "Joker." He took out his grapple gun, shot it at a high tree branch a yard away, and Batman used it to swing away, looking for his father's arch nemesis.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:56 am

T'Lani listened to the laughter and shook his head "Sounds like Felarya got to someone...", before casually flying after Batman, curious about the strange laughing. Flying level with Batman, he asked "Who is this 'Joker' person?"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:00 pm

"The Joker is a madman. You don't want to know who he is. My father, the Batman before me, always had to figh the Joker." Batman replied.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:05 pm

"A madman? I'd be surprised if he was any worse than Frieza..." T'Lani said, activating his Scouter "If he's a Human, you should try turning to the left a bit."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:24 pm

Batman turned as instructed, and landed softly on a branch, crouching instantly. The Joker was five yards ahead of him on the jungle floor. Luckily, Batman was in the shadows, and had the element of surprise on his side. "Don't move." Batman whispered to T'Lani.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:32 pm

T'Lani floated silently in place, watching the Joker and thinking to himself 'Going by his strength, I'm guessing he must use technology and intelligence...'
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:06 pm

"What the hell is he doing here?" Batman asked to no one in particular. More than anything, he wanted to stop Joker at that moment, but he felt it was best if he waited.
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:23 pm

(omg.... Always wanted to find a way to torment someone like the joker in RP.... if he's still away.. Could give him quite the intro with an upset Natsume early in the morning ^_^... me thinks... that I have a fairly interesting post o-o... chu guys wouldn't mind if I joined in the fun would you?)
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:59 pm

Emma smiled following the two of them leaping from branch to branch but she slipped and soon found herself hurtling towards the ground she skidded rolling backwaords and landing at the Jokers feet she groaned getting to her knees holding her slightly bleeding head from the fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Bat in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in Felarya   A Bat in Felarya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bat in Felarya
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next