Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Across Felarya

Go down 
+3
Roxanne
Nyaha
Chihiro Fujisaki
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:36 pm

A simple adventure to a place in Felarya it seems only your leader knows about, but there is a pretty coin involved for all of his companions he is recuiting from his home just outside of Negav, he is welcoming everyone from Humans to Nekos to Predators, as long as they don't harm the others in his party. He has not told you what the objective is, just to follow him and "try not to die." He constandty pries into the lives of others, but tell no one of his own.

Name: Damon
Race: Human/Fairy Hybrid
Height: Norm: 6'0, Min: 3 Inches, Max: 100 ft
Hair Color: Black and long to about mid back
Eye Color: Green
Predation: Safe(Humans and Nekos) Reluctant(Neeras)
Prey:(0-7 inches)

Abilities & Skills: Can fly using his wings that he can hide by placing them over his body and hips, allowing him to wear clothing over it and when shirtless they look like black and white tattoos rather than real wings. His ability to size shift is hindered by his human half, unable to shift a full size human to a tiny size, it does not work at all on people over 6ft though it works perfectly on himself. He is very skilled in magic and can use his wings to flap out sharp gusts of wind that cut through trees with ease, is very fast but has poor flying skills, often bumping into trees and limbs because his human eyes cannot keep up with his fairy speed.

Equipment & Clothing: He wears black leather boots, with greenish-black pants made from a soft material. He wears a simple long sleeve shirt, colored black and wears a red belt. He had both of his ears pierces and several tattoos. He carried one sword at his waist and a dagger hidden in his right boot. He carries no firearms as he thinks them to be "useless tool for cowards." He also carried several plants with him that he used for a variety of things.

Personality: Headstrong and fearless, he is very familar with the world and how everything works and takes pride that with a flash of his wings he can avoid being food or making a village run in fear, though he does not have the power to shrink them, and hates making himself large, considering it a "bother." He loathes his human weaknesses, his eyesight is normal, he has no predatory senses, and despises not being accepted by other humans, though he has lived in secret among them most of his life. He likes Nekos more than any other race, finding their features very attractive and likes befriend any he meets whether male or female. Though Neeras are not as safe from him as humans an nekos, he does not seek them, and most of the time he will just let the go, but occasioanlly he gets a craving, and he doesn't care for blubbering. He has a soft spot for any creature no matter how small with a family, finding it cruel to tear one apart, so he quite selective in his prey, and never targets pairs, only ones out alone. Damon is also very trusting of companions, accepting their faults quickly and trusting them with his life, as he will protect their life with his own. He is very sensetive about being part human, lashing out violenty when people pester him about it, though not many know he is, and those who do are either very close to him, or found out by accident, and have since been silenced.

Last edited by shadow17 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:06 pm

(I'd just like to point out that EvilGenius also has a character named Damon. Anyway, I'll give this some thought. I think Taihaku might be well-suited to an RP of this type.)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Char sheet:

Name: Leelia
Species: Fairy
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Blonde
Skin color: Caucasian
Appearance: Height depends on whim. Weight not disclosed. Wears a very skimpy top and bottom, one step above bikini.
Personality: Ditzy and lighthearted, Leelia is a happy-go-lucky Fairy without a care in the world. The only time she is serious is when she is hungry, and you are on the menu. She has no friends, all who have attempted to befriend her ended up digesting nicely in her belly. If you asked her what she thinks of you she would probably describe how great of a meal you will be one day. Loving the feeling of squirming prey, she is not above the use of protective spells. She has a very shallow personality, and beyond her looks she is not much.

Bio: Born on Felarya, raised by fairies. Nothing special really. Has been called a cannibal on several occaions, because she is a very strong magic user. She has been known to shrink and eat giant preds, just for the sakeof having her belly full. The only spell she knows, however, is the size change spell, but she knows it VERY WELL.

Leelia approached the man standing in the clearing outside of Negav.She had a hard time focusing because of the force field, but kept on anyway.

Her first question was, of course, "So I can't harm people working for you, right? How about others?"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:38 pm

(Oh dear, well names are common lol)

"You can eat anyone else you like to be honest sweetheart, I don't care about strangers." He said with a small smirk, shaking his head vigorously. "Sorry, my tongue slips often."
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:13 am

(May I join?)
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:51 am

Of course you can join Very Happy, just jump right in
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:27 am

(Okay, I've made up my mind! ^.^ BTW, Roxy, did you know that there' actually a rule to fairy size-changing magic? Generally, fairies can only affect the size of another living being within 13 feet. I don't know how people will feel about your character being an exception to the rule, and personally, I don't even know. Anyway...

Taihaku's Bio:

Taihaku had seen one of the adverts for the adventure while traipsing around Negav. Believing that the reward might be worth it, as well as the life experience, of course, she had made her way to the same clearing. With most of her face covered by the shade of her hood, she walked up to Damon and bowed silently.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:26 pm

"Ah two of you know, how wonderful. I am Damon, it is a pleasure to meet you." He said bowingvin return, very pleased to meet a Neko.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:19 pm

(Thanks for the info, Nyaha! I should really spend more time on the wiki...)

She looked around. "I am quite glad we are not travelling alone."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:55 pm

"Oh and why is that?" He asked curiously, agreeing with her but wondering her reasoning.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:01 am

Here's mine:

Spoiler:

Brit had seen the advertisement. An expedition into the jungle, free of charge? Perfect!

He went to the meeting place. He saw, gathered around, three people: a human (?), a neko, and...

A fairy?! Well, interesting, if nothing else. He had a few things in his pack for fairies, if she was attacking someone. As he came closer, he saw that no, she wasn't attacking. Well, that's good. "Hey!" he called. "Is this the meeting place for the expedition?"
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:17 am

Spoiler:

Rea stepped out from behind a tree, standing at five foot tall, her armout glinted in the sunlight, wasplight wings tucked firmly behind her back. In her right hand, she gripped herspear, the sword strapped to her side, glistened in the sunlight, her lips were pursed togethor in thought. Rea stepped towards the group, her eyes looking each one over as though they were all potential threats. Rea cleared her throat "I was in a village not far from here, was told there was a job going, someone gave me a lot of gold of to come here." Her voice was firm, unwavering and carrying a feeling of authority with each word.

(Hope its ok if I join.)
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:46 pm

"Yes this is meeting location, I am pleased to see you all found it, it is an honor behind accompanied by you all, especially you three beautiful women, if you forgive flirtatiousness. So what are your skills, it is beneficial to know what each of you specialize in." He said leaning against the tree, feeling quite excited to be surrounded by women, being a major flirt whenever he could.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:08 pm

"My name is Taihaku," the heavily-clothed snow leopard neko said. "I am skilled with ice-element magic, and am proficient in many forms of weaponry." She spoke in a somewhat monotone voice, almost as if she thought she would be graded based on how well her words came out. She also kept from moving as much as possible, keeping a stance with her arms folded across her torso.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:42 pm

"Ice magic, very impressive, I know how to utilize that perfectly." He smirked, waiting for a response from the others.
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:06 am

(Please could I join? I can't post my char. yet, since my computer is having some troubles... Sorry and thank you if I am allowed to join)
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:21 am

"My name is Brit." He tried to keep some warmth in his voice, despite there being not one, but two fairies in front of him. Well, adventure is adventure, right?

"I'm an alchemist by trade. I have a few concoctions on me right now." He smiled. "Pleasure to be working with you all."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:01 am

"I can watch out for myself, but can't say the same for everyone else" the cocky-sounding fairy said. "But it is a pleasure to travel with you. Just pray you don't meet me after the mission is over." and she cracked up.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:13 am

(Messed up post.)

Last edited by Nyaha on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:15 pm

(Yes you may join, I not home right now but I'll post soon)
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:03 pm

Rea stood at the edge of the group, the hilt of her spear pressed firmly against the ground, she shookher head slightly. The fairy woman pursed her lips, she would stand and listen to the conversation, she would not get involed if she were not spoken to.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:25 pm

(Wait. I think I messed up. Hold on...Yeah, I got Rea and Leelia confused. Lemme repost.)

"I would say the same for you," Taihaku said in answer to Leelia's 'joke'. She had dealt with fairies before. No matter what size they were, freezing them solid always worked rather well. Even if they were able to thaw themselves quickly, the ones that could always ended up at a disadvantage due to the damage to their wings during the freezing process.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:34 pm

"So you, the armored fairy, what are your skills?" He asked her curiously, smirking softly.
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:07 am

Rea rolled her head around to look over at Damon her eyes narrowing slightly "the name's Rea." She deposited her free hand against her waist looking him over disaprovingly "I'm a soldier, I fight, its what I do."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:28 am

"A tough girl, I like that. It is rare seeing a fearless warrior such as yourself. I suppose being a fairy gives you quite the edge in combat." He said with a smirk, turning over to Brit as he frowned, shaking his head. "I apologize if you are intimidated by these predators, I know it must be quite difficult to act normally." He said hoping he was not frightened, he couldn't have anyone who was afraid, especially where they were going. "And Rea, sorry, I will more considerate when addressing you from now on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Across Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Across Felarya
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next