Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Across Felarya

Go down 
+3
Roxanne
Nyaha
Chihiro Fujisaki
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Across Felarya - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:42 pm

"You would slip on the ice," Taihaku said matter-of-factly.

(Okay, so we're crossing the river, but staying at the top of the waterfall, right? Or are we going down to the lower bank over the cliff on the other side?)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:10 pm

(Otherside of the waterfall, but at the upper level.)

"Hmm... I can't seem to hit your funny bone, I'll find it though." He said smirking to her, winking flirtatiously. "You are quite skilled, I am glad to have you with us."
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:35 pm

Brit thought for a moment. Rhea was fine; she seemed trustworthy.

"I think it would be more convenient for you if I were smaller." Well, that, and it would be a new experience.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:04 am

((Sorry, I would post IC, but I've gotten confused. Are we all meeting up on the other side of banks before the waterfall drops, or are we meeting up at the bottom of the waterfall?))
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:12 am

(Before the waterfall.)
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:43 am

((Thank you))

Slinky gazed across the raging river. Nothing he couldn't handle. He dived in like a professional, powering casually through the current. He jumped out, staring at the other's progress.

Wow, first over. He walked over to a tree and laid at the base, waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:47 am

Taihaku decided it was pointless to wait for the others, so she turned towards the far shore and skated quite expertly on the narrow path of ice she had created, heading down to where Slinky was. She shot a quick glare the squamataur's way, insulted that she'd let him beat her there. But the feeling quickly passed as she reached land and set Damon down on his feet. She then turned around and threw her hands in a downward motion, causing the ice bridge to collapse into the water.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:00 pm

"Ice magic is truly a powerful force, stronger than his swimming that is for sure. Thank you for getting me across, it was a big help." He said bowing to her a little, as she did to him when they first met. "Now we just need to wait for them to cross."
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:45 pm

"Ok" Rhea says she moves over Brit, putting her hands around the mans waist without so much as batting an eyelid. Rhea let out a soft breathe against the back of Brits hair, she smiled to herself, the man began to shrink down, getting smaller and smaller until she could firmly hold onto him. Her wings emitted a buzzing sound behind her, her feet lifted off the floor carrying her through the air onto the other side with Tai and Damon.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:34 pm

"Awww now isn't little Brit a cute little thing!" He said laughing softly, looking to him and Rhea. "Good job guys, we should get moving again, I hate lingering by water. We head North from here, following the river until we reach a small village we can rest at, problem is, Rhea, we gotta hide the fact your a fairy." He said realizing the problem, putting his hand to his mouth, moving his eyes to Taihaku's backside, snickering to himself.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:59 am

"Thank you, Rhea." Brit looked over the edge of her hands. As he had expected, it was a very interesting experience. "I might be able to mix up an illusion spell, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:43 am

Taihaku looked at Damon, then looked at as much of her back as her muscles would allow. She couldn't figure out for the life of her what he was looking at.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:25 pm

"That would be helpful Brit......I hope I can say this without getting clawed but what you are doing Taihaku is really adorable, although I have no idea what your doing." He laughed sitting down, and smiling to her. "We can take a break while he prepares the spell."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:16 pm

"What I am doing?" Taihaku repeated quietly and confused. "What are you doing?" she asked Damon. Really, she was quite flattered that he would describe her as adorable, but her confusion at just why he would say such a thing occupied her mind more.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:44 pm

"Looking back like that. It was just really cute, and I was looking at your tail, it is really cute, like you are in general." He said smiling to her softly, tilting his head happily. "I like your features you have as a Neko, they are attractive."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:46 pm

"I appreciate your compliments," Taihaku said, rather emotionlessly. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:10 pm

He tilted his head curiously, wishing he could read her mind, she was like a wall, as hard as hard as the ice she created. "Your welcome, it was my pleasure beautiful." He said smiling to her sweetly, knowing he had to up his flirting attempts.
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:28 am

Rhea unsheated her spear, gripping it wih her right hand, left placed firmly upon her midsection. Rhea's eyes flicked to Brit, then back to Damon, pursing her lips in thought, she closed hr eyes breifly then shook her head. Rhea moved up to Damon, almost as though she were not squaring up to him. "I will not hide who I am, just because you think it might be a problem in the future, your not asking anyone else to hide who they are so I most definatly will not!"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:45 am

He raised his eyebrows slightly, eyeing her carefully, not wishing to upset her further, but he would try to make her see the reasoning."Everyone hides something for fear of judgement by others, for some it is emotional, who they are, or how they dress. I don't judge you, and I admire that your proud of who you are, but I don't think it is wise to potentially incite a village to attack us, and camping is a terrible idea here." He said softly, he didn't bring up he has been hiding his true nature all along, it was true he was ashamed of it, and feared being judged himself, even by fairies like his mother.

He thought momentarily, looking back up to her as he took a deep breath, making eye contact. "If you hide your wings, I will show you all what I am hiding, for the sake of all our safeties." He said hesitantly, looking to her and awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:22 am

Rhea shook her head "I care not for what you are hiding, we will adress this issue when we come to the village." Rhea says firmly thrusting the hilt of her spear against the ground below. Rhea shook her head moving past the man Damon a firm look upon her face, her lips pursed in thought.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:40 am

"Strong woman, very admirable. In that case let us continue, it should not take us long to get there, and with the exception of a adolecent Dryad there are not many threats, assuming no wild beasts are stalking us." He chuckled softly, knowing these people were not ones to be frightened,
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:28 am

As Taihaku glared at him, Slinky stared back. He opened his mouth, but no sound came out. He teared away his gaze, angry. But... something else was there, gnawing at his brain. What was it called? The answer slammed into him. Guilt.

Now he was confused and it clearly showed. He bowed his head down as memories started to pour through a diminishing wall of drunken haze, each one taunting him, making the guilt grow larger. He moaned quietly, ready to break down.

And then it disappeared, and Slinky turned back to his usual self. He stood up shakily, signed and waited for everyone to start walking.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:24 am

Brit looked on at Damon and Rhea. He put the materials he had brought out back into his bag; if Rhea decided not to hide, it really wouldn't matter for the rest of the group to. "Right, then," he said, getting back in line with the rest.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:55 am

Taihaku had ignored Damon's 'beautiful' comment under the impression that he was going just a little too far with unnecessary compliments. She had listened to the conversation between Rhea and him, and as she had done so, an idea sparked to her mind. As she followed behind Damon at her place beside Rhea, she spoke up. "Perhaps we might stage a conflict? We create the illusion that we have taken down the fairies with us and have forced them to agree to behave while in the village, so as to avert the fears of those residing there."
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:27 pm

Rhea's eyes flashed slightly, they darted to her right side to look at the girl Tai "so you wish for me to pretend I am a slave?" Rhea mutters raising an eyebrow beneath her helmet. Rhea shook her head "this I can not do, I am sure it will be fine when we get there, we can deal with any problems once we actually get there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Across Felarya
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next