Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Across Felarya

Go down 
+3
Roxanne
Nyaha
Chihiro Fujisaki
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

Across Felarya - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:13 pm

Rhea hummed slightly, moving upstairs, into her 'usual' room, which gave a decent view of the village. Rhea shut the door behind her, opting for some privace, watching the sun set from her window.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:15 pm

"Hey, could you point us in the direction of a bar?" Brit asked Damon. Two of the party wanted to go there, after all.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:26 pm

"The tavern is 3 buildings down from us, left side on the corner. "Don't get into a drunken brawl, people here can get quite rude." He said walking off away from the buildings, prefering to sleep outside and away from the noise and bustle of the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:59 am

From her room, Rhea kept a firm grip on her spear, resting on the ledge, her left leg hanging out of the window. The fairy warrior let a sigh escape her lips, her lips pursed in thought. Her eyes fell on the forest beyond the vilage, she could see three glowing lights darting between the trees. Her eyes narrowed slightly and the grip on her spear tightened, she looked around the village before looking back to the lights.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:32 pm

Taihaku, in the midst of her meditation, was also beginning to sense something unusual stirring. However, she stayed stuck in her place and waited to see what would happen. She didn't want to get worked up if there was nothing to be concerned about.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:51 am

​Slinky laughed about not getting into a brawl, but was already through the door of the tavern. He strolled to the bar and slumped onto a stool as best as any tauric creature could. He pulled some money, seemingly out if nowhere and slammed it onto the counter. "Oi, mate, hit with the strongest you got," he muttered, staring around casually.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:36 am

Damon saw Taihaku, smiling to himself lightly and walking over to her, noticing she was deep in thought and he was quite curious. "Hey, Taihaku?" He said bending over and tilting his head with a smile.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:04 am

Brit walked to the tavern as well. Slinky seemed like he'd be a nice guy to drink with, anyways. "Hey, give me one too, will you? A whole bottle, actually. And a rag."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:35 pm

A look of disdain flashed across Taihaku's face as Damon interrupted her meditation. She quickly hid it, though, and took a deep breath.

"Yes...Damon?"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:38 pm

"Sorry if I interrupted you. I just wanted to talk really, no offense to the others, your just more interesting than them. What were you meditating on?" He asked with a smile, just being kind to her, realizing he had not even tried to get to know his companions.
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:34 am

Rhea pursed her lips in thought, before she rolled over, flopping out of the inn rooms window. She hovered in the air, before she flew to the roof, standing firm, spear by her side. Rhea looked out to the forest pursing her lips in thought, letting a soft sigh escape her lips before flopping back down onto the roof.
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:51 pm

Slinky took a couple of swigs from his drink before looking at Brit up and down. "You don't seem like the sort that drinks. You look like one of those that'll settle down and have offspring, like you humans do." Finishing his beverage, he looked at the bartender and motioned to keep the drinks coming.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:12 pm

"A warrior cannot rely on strength alone," Taihaku replied, keeping her eyes closed and her body still. "She must hone all of her senses; smell, touch, hearing - senses that allow her to understand and observe her surroundings, and be fully alert at all times."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:18 pm

"You are quite in tune, I could tell that much. Have you always been by yourself?" He asked, sitting down next to her with a smile. He was genuinely interested in her story, she was quiet and reserved, and he wanted to encourage her to open up, express herself.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:34 am

Brit took a big swig of his bottle. "I'm not the settling-down type. That's just boring." He looked over to Slinky. "And what are you planning for the future?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:36 am

"I come from a settlement of snow leopard nekos like myself from a place known as Imoreith Tundra," Taihaku answered. "We are few, but we are also strong, and able to survive the harsh conditions, as we have been for generations before myself."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:51 pm

"Why did you leave your home? It seems if you are so few you would wish to stay with your kind, but then again your not predictable, to be honest I can't read you at all." He said laughing softly, she was quite hard for him to figure out, he really didn't know what she was like underneath, but he was dying to find out.
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:49 am

Rhea laid back, she sighed, watching the stars above, letting a yawn escape her lips. Rhea shifted slightly her eyes closing as she fell into a gentle sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:43 pm

"That is fair," Taihaku commented. "It would not do for a warrior to be easily read, now would it?" She opened her right eye a little and gave Damon a small smirk. After a quick moment, the expression completely disappeared from her face.

"I departed to find more experiences than I could have there, to learn as much as I can about this world we live in, and perhaps even, other worlds as well," Taihaku said, answering his question. "I will use this knowledge and experience, and I will bring them back to my people in the snow, so that they may learn as well. It is just how it has been in generations previous."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:24 pm

"That sounds very logical, do you trust me?" He asked her curiously, smiling to her softly, wanting to know her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:10 am

​"I dunno to be honest. It's hard to think when your drunk all the time," Slinky muttered, "I guess I'm a more in the past person. Not that the past was great." He drummed his fingers against his glass, unsure of what to say next.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:57 am

Brit looked sympathetically at Slinky. "The past is worthless. The future is what you get to seize. Hey..." he leaned towards Slinky conspiratorily, whispering, "What do you think of Damon?"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:41 am

(For the rest of the night do not worry about a posting order, just post as fast as you can so we can get to dawn, that way Rhea isn't stuck doing nothing.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:01 am

"I have been shown no reason not to," Taihaku answered Damon.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:40 pm

"I like that answer, I trust you as well Taihaku." He smiled, jumping up into the tree they were sitting below. "It is safer if your not out here alone." He said stretching out over the branch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Across Felarya
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next