Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Across Felarya

Go down 
+3
Roxanne
Nyaha
Chihiro Fujisaki
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Across Felarya - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:54 pm

"I appreciate the gesture," Taihaku said. She then got to her feet and hopped down between the roots of the tree. She took her heavy, long coat off, revealing her tight muscle shirt that fit snug over her toned phyisque and rather large breasts. It also revealed her waist-length, straight-cut, golden blond hair. She laid her coat on the ground and layed on top of it for comfort. The air around her warmed up as she stopped using her magic to cool it, as well.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Damon saw her do this and quickly looked away, he saw giant predators and other fairies naked all the time, but for some reason someone has heavily clothed as Taihaku was, removing a coat was enough to red his cheeks. He decided not to comment on her beautiful hair, he had a feeling she would not understand his meaning. He looked back watching his surroundings carefully, feeling quite tired as he yawned, resting his head down and closing his eyes. "Good night Taihaku." He said to her softly.
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Slinky quite literally ploughed through drinks, thinking carefully. "He seems like he's a little on the nutter side but like one of those alright nutters, ya know. The talking about a group of fairies attacking scenario was wierd." The toll of excessive drinking was starting to show by now. "All I'm gonna say is that I trust him more than the armoured fairy... and the neko, all sayin' everything like a cold machine-dohicky ain't normal is it?" He nearly went into another ramble, but decided to let Brit speak.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:26 pm

(That's right ,because Taihaku's really a cyborg!!! XD Hahahahahahaha!! *sands down his growing nose*)
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:00 pm

(XD Nyaha is quite funny lol x3 just finish the convo at your pace guys)
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:51 am

Brit smiled. "Yeah. I don't think 'alright' is the word for him, though. As it stands, we're tools for a plan that he won't tell us anything about. That doesn't sit right with me, you know?" He looked at his bottle and rags, and had an idea. "Hey Slinky, we're only going to be in this town for a little while, and then never come back, right?"
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:57 am

((Sorry Nyaha ^^' I might of been listening to something a little inspirational while I was writing.))

"Yep," Slinky grinned. He liked the sound of this.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:25 am

"Then it doesn't matter what we do here, today, does it?"
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:48 am

"No," Slinky said quickly, "come on, get to the good part."
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:54 am

Brit smiled and leaned towards Slinky. "See this thing in my hand? The, uh, bottle? It's called a Molotov Cocktail. It's like a tiny incindiary bomb." He looked at the squamataur carefully. "I say we call 'fire', get everyone to leave, steal all the beer we can, then burn this place to the ground."
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:59 am

Slinky thought for a second, downing another drink. "I'm not usually into fire, but I like beer. I really like beer. Lets do this before I punch some poor sap, like that guy." He jabbed a thumb over his shoulder at a large, bulky man.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:00 am

Brit sat with Slinky, quiet for a solid minute. Suddenly, he raised from his seat and screamed as loud as he could, while pouring the contents of a small, red vial onto the ground to simulate smoke, "FIRE!!"
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:03 am

​Slinky looked at the smoke, eyes wide in false shock. "Holy- The human's right! Everybody get out, NOW!" He hoped he'd acted as well as Brit.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:53 am

(Shadow! We're sick of waiting! Control your npcs goddammit! DX)
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:50 pm

(Sorry, finals are a bitch x.x but I am back)

The men in the bar saw the smoke and scattered like a fire normally would. The wooden building was not safe to be in with a fire after all. They pushed and shoved each other outside while screaming at each other like drunken animals rather than rational people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Across Felarya
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9