Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Across Felarya

Go down 
+3
Roxanne
Nyaha
Chihiro Fujisaki
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

Across Felarya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:11 pm

"Oh, don't worry. I can take care of myself," said Brit. "Actually, it's that half of the group is this reserved that I'm worried about." He looked to the two fairies, and the Neko. "I look forward to working with you all," he said with a smile.

That's what he said. However, his mind was racing. He had anti-fairy precautions, of course, despite how expensive they were. But they were only good against one foe at a time, and even at that, they were in limited supply. Two fairies? Should they decide to collaborate, that would be that. Perhaps the Neko could help, too, but he couldn't rely on that. She appeared to be extremely cold, and his first impression was that she was the kind to turn her back on a comrade if it would give her better chance. Plus, there was the additional problem that, while the one called Rea seemed fine, the one called Leelia looked to have a truly unhealthy amount of that classic fairy hunger. He would have to sleep with a hand on a potion and one eye open.

He was hoping for a mostly female group, and he was also hoping for some danger and excitement. He never guessed that the two components would be so connected...
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:19 pm

Taihaku suddenly started to pant heavily. In her excitement, which she didn't show, she'd completely forgotten to keep her air cool. With a deep breath inward, she executed her magic, making the air close around her quite cold in order to keep her from overheating in her heavy clothes. She then exhaled, her warm breath visible in the cold air around her. "Much better," she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Slinky
Species: Squamataur
Sex: Male
Height: 6'6ft
Skin Colour: Blue-Green
Hair Colour: Dark green
Scale Colour: Lime green to Light blue
Eye Colour: Light green
Other: Spines on forearms and back, orange stripes in hair and on sides of body and back, rudder-like tail

Slinky is herbivorous and slow out of water. He hates fire.

A good swimmer with good camouflage both in and out of water. Has a dangerous paralysising venom in spines and resistant to poisons, venoms, etc... Amphibious.

Grim and quiet, but can quickly turn aggressive. Hates himself and is mornful. Isn't afraid to stick up for himself. Likes alcohol, doesn't like much else. Deeply distrusts females and wallows in drunken self-pity. Heavily relies on venom in battle.

Has lived by himself up in mountains and in the sea of Torrential Coastline. Made friends with a girl, but they fell out- regrets this deeply. Travelled and found Negav- visits to sell venom and uses money to buy alcohol.

(Sorry about the way I have written this, but writing on a ds in full sentences is annoying -_-)

---------------------------------------

"Frickin' Neko, not my fault she was starin' at me." The squamataur took a swig of his beer, staggering away from Negav, just as the group he was looking for came into view.

"Finally," he muttered, "OI! You the group with the guy who won't tell us where the bleedin' hell we're goin'?"

He nearly fell over as he came to a stop by the group. He took another swig of his bottle, but noticing the bottle was empty, through it over his shoulder and opened another
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:57 pm

Taihaku eyed the new arrival with contempt. A drunkard with no respect for the enviroment or apparently anything else for that matter. Just what they needed. Quietly, Taihaku walked past Slinky and bent down to pick up the bottle he'd so carelessly strewn onto the ground, and put it in her coat for proper discarding at a later time.

Last edited by Nyaha on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:37 pm

Rea sneered as the man turned away and would probably have given him a rude gesture, had she not got some form of self control over her anger. Rea looked over to Brit, she pursed her lips thoughtfully. Then of course someone else arrived, Rea rolled her eyes and turned away from the Squamataur, she shook her head slightly "when are we going to set off." Rea wet her lips slightly, tapping her fingers against her armour, shifting about as though she were uncomfortable standing still.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:18 pm

"Immediately is the drunkard can walk. Are you useful like this? Or do I need to smash all your bottles, your disturbing the beautiful women, it is not very considerate." He said tapping his foot, but offering his hand to help him up. "A drunk is no more than food out here."
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:06 am

Slinky eyeballed the neko as she picked up the bottle. The whole action said to him: 'look, I'm so much better than you,' and the expression she wore made it even worse.

Just so he didn't have to have another helping of that act, he shoved the plastic bottle into his mouth and ate it. He chewed happily through the waste, before grumbling, "look, just cos I've had 38 bottles over the limit, doesn't mean I'm a complete idiot. I haven't been eaten yet have I?"

"Ladies never like me, so get used to it and I ain't fallen asleep yet, so obviously I can walk."

He stomped away, muttering sarcastic comments, to a bush and rolled in it to get rid of the stench he was making.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:35 am

"He seems pleasant." He to the group sarcastically, chuckling a little to himself. "I believe we are all ready to move out now, standing still is not really my thing. Is everyone ready?" He walked to the direction they were going, giving sly winks to the girls as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:44 am

Rea narrowed her eyes, she shook her head slightly letting a small sigh escape her lips. Rea moved steadily behind the man her eyes glaring daggers at Damon. Rea let out a small sigh escape her lips "I do not like him" she muttered under her breathe moving as quietly as she could, her lip pursing in thought.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:31 am

Taihaku decided to stay at the back of the group, so she waited for the others to go ahead of her before following. She really didn't feel much like talking to anyone, and if they were interested in her, they'd come talk to her. Of course, she didn't want to admit to herself that she was being shy. She saw it as being...cautious.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:49 am

"Now with a couple fairies with us this should work to our advantage quite well. And try to understand I do not view any of you as pawns, I would risk myself to save any of you, so I expect the same from all of you. After all, I hate being lonely, you are the first bit of company I have had in a long time, so I apologize it....shows." He said chuckling softly, shaking his head as he looked to the large trees, the jungle was very dangerous, but he felt a tad better with two fairies.

"Oh Taihaku, I would like the Squamataur to lead the back of the group, he can be quite useful and intimidating, I will be 'bait' so to speak. Rea if anything happens to me I am leaving you in charge to return them safely, it seems are you the most qualified after all. Brit your duty is first watch when we need to make camp, and the other fairy will be the forward scout in questionable territory, all you have to do it report whether it is safe or not to proceed, and the Squamatour is rear guard. Taihaku, I am not sure to be honest, your abilities are quite useful in certain situation, I will wait for them to arrive." He said smiling to her a little, hoping she wouldn't be offended he didn't have an active duty for her.

Last edited by shadow17 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:56 am

Taihaku was quite offended. And it showed when she glared at Damon with her icy blue eyes. On the other hand, he had said that her abilities would be useful, so perhaps he did not mean it as an insult. She immediately bowed and apologized out loud to Damon, before asking, "Where would you like me to be then?"
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:06 pm

Rea allowed, the brief flash of a smirk across her face "I will do my job to the best of my ability" she sighed humming slightly. The girl turned to look over Taihaku and shook her head slightly "you seem to have a short temper, thatcould put the group in danger, I want you were I can see you." Rea slowed down briefly bowing her head slightly as she walked along, her lips pursed in thought.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:11 pm

"You can stay up here with Rea and myself, walk side my side with her, since we are in a diamond formation, this way the Squamatour is the only one that can go missing without anyone noticing, not that it is a good thing, but I am sure he is less likely to be attacked, he smells quite foul, I wouldn't eat him." He said laughing softly, wondering how he would be after he has sobered up. Though he was not to interested in him, he liked Brit, but he was most interested in Rea and Taihaku, fun brains to pick and see what they know and what their lives are like. The other fairy seemed quite a simple woman, food was always on her mind. "Now we are heading to the sea currently, we need to follow it."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Taihaku sped up a little and took her place beside Rea. The armoured fairy was the only person here Taihaku could really see herself getting along with, but ever shy, she kept her mouth shut and waited for the fairy to talk to her first. She did a little self-reflection for the moment; did she really have a temper? She'd always considered herself a collected, calm person. Perhaps she could do to take fewer things as insults. Yes, that would likely prove positive for her personal growth. She would have to keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:34 pm

"Good we are in perfect formation, I would like both of you, Rea and Leelia, to restrain yourself from making others here dinner, but I trust you both completely, we all need to trust each other, otherwise we will find ourselves in a lot of trouble." He said seriously, while he was excited to finally be able to pursue his goal, he liked having the company a tad more, to many people in Negav were suspicious of him, and it was nice to meet people who had no pre-existing ties to him, new friends to make, and he also didn't mind being around such beautiful girls, the Neko was his personal favorite as far as appearances, though he didn't put much stock in that.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:51 pm

"Forgetting someone," Brit spoke up. "Where do you want me?"
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:02 pm

(Sorry guys, computer trouble!)

"And me? I am hoping to have an adventure with you as well!"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:39 pm

"Oh I apologize you must have not heard me. Brit you are first watch when we make camp, and I would like you to walk side by side with Leelia, behind Rea, and Leelia you will be behind Taihaku and you will scout ahead for us if we are entering dangerous territory, do you can tell us if it is safe." He said smiling to them softly. "I am sure all of you will be quite useful, Leelia, your more, voracious qualities will come in handy quite often, I hate bandits, and slavers more so."
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Rea frowned slightly, keeping up her pace, she gave a slight nod to Tai as she came up besides her. Rea looked away from the girl, instead she continued to walk along, listening to the conversations around her. ea looked into the trees, scanning tem briefly, incase of danger "yourealy think we could run into slavers out here?"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:20 pm

"You never know, some groups like to ambush adventurers, sadly fairies and Nekos are quite good stock for them, if they can capture them, but I am sure they will be quite easy for someone like you to handle Rea." He said smirking slightly, he knew people loved real praise, and he wanted to be liked, and trusted.

Last edited by shadow17 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:37 am

Slinky started grumbling about disappearing with a fairy in front of him. He didn't like being exposed and would of preferred to disappear into the foliage.

He was also worried about being caught, since he had heard stories of disappearing nagas, only for thier tail to appear on the markets in Negav the next day, and was sure it wasn't just limited to them.

Paranoia was settling into the squamataur's system. He felt like they were being watched already. He stood up on his hind legs and balanced on his tail, and listened...

Nothing...yet.

He joined the back of the group, paying more attention to the surroundings than the conversations in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:08 am

The fairy jumped into line.

"Well? Let's go! I'm starving here!" She laughed. This was gonna be fun.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:31 am

Brit fell into line behind the others, next to Leelia. Of course, the eat-happy one. Well, that was fine.

Brit spoke up. "Anything in particular you're after?" Best to be friendly, at least.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:12 pm

"I am sure we will eventually run into whatever she wants to snack on, just don't play with your food, it is quite cruel." He said playfully scolding her, chuckling a little as he walked forward, looking at the large trees. "Although we must be careful not to end up something else's meal." He said knowing there were things that preyed on fairies as well as humans and nekos, thought for some reason he views the Sqaumatour as safe, he just didn't think anything would try to eat him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Across Felarya
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next