Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)

Go down 
+8
Jætte_Troll
AisuKaiko
Boris92
Plant_Girl_23
Reptillian
nightgolem
Archmage_Bael
codaman
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:06 pm

Destro: *grins firing more and more of the tiny women at Mir one skimming Mirs shoulder and another getting caaught between the fairys butt cheeks*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:10 pm

Mir: *stops running* Agh! *takes the tiny out of her rear and throws it past Coda*

Nyaha: *gets taken-out by the airborne tiny* Nyagh!
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:13 pm

Destro: "ooh that has to be like twelve points cause I got her in your butt crack YES!"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:16 pm

Mir: *rubs her butt* Actually, maybe 'bout 50. *takes a tiny man and fires him right in Destro's mouth as she's cheering*
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:18 pm

Destro: *gasps instinctivly swallowing the man* "well I am still ahead of ya" *she says firing another two tiny women at Mir and then firing one at Ruby*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Mir: *bounces the tinies off her breasts and back between Destro's, then grins* Y'know, I'm glad you're keeping track of the points, 'cause I lost count after, uh...Zero. XD
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:21 pm

Ruby: *misses the guy and he lands into the Pile of Sharp and Pointy Knives and Glass* Aww, oh well, I can go hunt stuff, I guess.

Aisu: Sucks to be that guy, though. Oh well, anyone up for badminton?
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:22 pm

Nyaha: *bounces to his feet, curious expression* What's a bad-mitten?
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Destro: "yeah aparently I'm on fifty and your on 12 and OPEN UP!" *she says firing three tiny women at Ruby*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:25 pm

Mir: *grins* I gotta catch up! *fires a few tiny men stright up and catches them between her own breasts* Hah!
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Destro: "thats cheating the aim of the game is to get them on other people" *fires more Tiny females at Mirs mouth*
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:06 pm

Ruby: *Catches them* Mm... I think I'm full now...
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:09 pm

*sits up in the chair and hits his heel to the ground, sending Destro and Mir both flying into the air after the ground shoots up under them like springboards* 30,000 points, I win game over... *stands up and breaks the chair* im really considering calling some friends over here that really like the taste of fairies, and i don't think a half fairy would be any different to them... seriously... wow... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Mir: Argh! *somersaults in midair, mad face* That's it, now I got a serious problem with you!! *begins to beeline towards Coda*

Nyaha: Stop! *concerned face, jumps Mir as she's flying and brings her to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:19 pm

Destro: *lands face down in the mud* "ouch that wasn't that bad"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:36 pm

Mir: *growls at Nyaha* Get off me, you stupid brat! *struggles around and slips her hand inside Nyaha's sleeve, surprised face* Uh-- What the--? *strains to get her hand out of his sleeve*

Nyaha: *also surprised face* No, don't-- Aah, that's the thing! Hey, don't push that!

Mir: Oh, shut up! *angry face, picks Nyaha up and starts swinging him around by the arm*

Nyaha: *scared face* Aaaaaahhhh!!

Mir: *throws Nyaha off* Ugh, finally. *notices Destro face-down and runs over to help her* Destro, you okay?!
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:18 pm

Nyu, This is what Mir looks like. It may not be the best image of her, but until I get better or someone else does a wicked drawing based on this, it's still not bad. Check t out if you want.

Mir: *glares at Coda* WHAT is you're PROBLEM??!!! All we were trying to do is have just a little fun, and you gotta' go and ruin it on us AND try to hurt us! *growls* You got some damn nerve, jackass!

Nyaha: Uh, easy now! *trying to smile wearing comic sweatdrop, takes a miniature version of Coda out of his sleeve and gives it to Mir to distract her*

Mir: *takes the mini-Coda and bites its head off*

Nyaha: *cartwheels over to Coda* Although, she does have a point. *waves fis finger* You need to start acting like you own the place, drunkee-badass. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:33 pm

for one, i am not drunk... for two... if i tried to hurt you, you would have been hurt...

(and also furry you are breaking the thread rules... Neutral )

Rules:
Spoiler:

(random passersby and tinys count as other creatures, and the little doll thing... not nice... lol, plus any random passersby that she may have eaten... didn't happen...)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:24 pm

(Whatever, but I am sorry I broke the rules. D: Please forgive me. And the doll thing wasn't supposed to be nice. ;3 Maybe Nyaha's not a fan of someone. Still, I'll try my best not to break the rules. Although it all kinda ruins it, especially since you could've just said that right off the bat, instead of having your character tell Mir. The direct approach is much favoured. And also, FINE! >:O I'll get rid of Nyaha! Hmph!)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:06 pm

(if Nyaha is a character there is no problem, and i understand... but next time do yourself a favor and go over all the thread rules before you join one... i didn't take the total direct approach because it would be breaking another rule... lol...so lets just get back to it...)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:17 pm

(Oh, okay then. ^.^ Thank you!)

Nyaha: *raises his finger hidden by his sleeve to Coda* Rule number one of owning a place: Make sure your guests are happy. ;D *smiles* If you go and ruin their fun, they're not likely gonna' wanna' come back.

Mir: *looks around* Hey, the kid might be right. :O I haven't seen Destro around.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:18 pm

Destro: "im occupying myself" *is flicking tiny women at passers by* "this is fun I wonder.........nevermind Mir are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Mir: Nah, this kid's got me interested. *motions to Nyaha* Hey neko-dude! Come over here!

Nyaha: Hm? *looks over his shoulder with a natural/innocent expression at Mir, then jumps and turns around, and walks over to her* Hi. *smiles cheerfully* Need something?

Mir: *crosses her arms and studies him* You seem really....Wierd.

Nyaha: Yup. *still smiles*

Mir: *cocks an eyebrow* And you don't seem to mind that I threw you around.

Nyaha: *spins around once* Oh, I totally did. So not fun. But you were mad, so you got an excuse. Besides, you seem nice enough. That girl likes you. *points at Destro*
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:11 pm

Plant_Girl_23 wrote:
Destro: "im occupying myself" *is flicking tiny women at passers by* "this is fun I wonder.........nevermind Mir are you hungry?"

(im sorry but I JUST Brought up the rules.... WTF??? Very Mad im sorry about getting a little overworked on this but you just made my pissed off list, go to the last few posts and read up... while i cool down... Suspect )
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:58 pm

(Nyaa, I get it now! ^.^ This is more of a place for the characters to just talk about stuff more than actually do anything in particular! ^^; And sorry. I pick up things slowly sometimes

Nyaha: Nya, time to relax! ^.^ *performs a strong jump up to a tree branch and sits down* Can you hear me now?

Mir: Neko's got the right idea. *smiles as she grows giant-sized, then lies back against the same tree Nyaha's at and folds her arms behind her head* So, anyone done anything interesting lately?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next