Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread

Go down 
+33
Mr. I
Nyaha
Thirteen
DarkOne
tkh1304
eusuna
Komandr2465
parameciumkid
Shadeofheave
EdgedWeapon
Archmage_Bael
Rezec
TheArchvile
walkingbyself
racemaster7
sparkythechu
Mortis
Salvyrn
Ravana3k
Krisexy26
The Rev
dragonjaj
Boris92
Irrelevant
SuperPieGuy9
Ludio
nightgolem
vbk345
/Fish/
kaitheguy1234
Jætte_Troll
FalconJudge
Anime-Junkie
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread   Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:42 am

Ohay, I didn't know this was here! Very Happy I've asked some people to proofread chapter four of Nyaha's Diary, written in first-person journal format, but so far I haven't been getting any feedback from them. Would anybody mind giving it a look-over?
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread   Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:45 pm

Looking for an editor and a proofreader.
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai-sama
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread   Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:40 am

Hi Mina-san

If somebody has spare-time (cheers) could you be so kind and have a look at my writing [daiyoukai-sama (.) deviantart (.) com -> Felarya: Anko's-Secret]? I only want to know which level of additional proof-reading should be applied.

Info: Me no-native speaker in englese help
Back to top Go down
Bleeding Raindrops
Tasty morsel
Bleeding Raindrops

PostSubject: Re: Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread   Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 4:44 am

I offer my services as an editor. I do everything from basic proofreading to full plotline review and adjustments. I cannot take on a high volume of work, but I am willing to consider most stories if you have at least a grasp on basic concepts and show a genuine interest in improving. I prefer to work in Google documents but I am willing to work in .docx files if your story is particularly intriguing.

If you would like my help please PM me with a story title, synopsis, genre tags, current word count, projected word count, and a link to the document of course.
Back to top Go down
felarya_refugee
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
felarya_refugee

PostSubject: Re: Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread   Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 11:17 am

Bleeding Raindrops wrote:
I offer my services as an editor. I do everything from basic proofreading to full plotline review and adjustments. I cannot take on a high volume of work, but I am willing to consider most stories if you have at least a grasp on basic concepts and show a genuine interest in improving. I prefer to work in Google documents but I am willing to work in .docx files if your story is particularly intriguing.

If you would like my help please PM me with a story title, synopsis, genre tags, current word count, projected word count, and a link to the document of course.

I will happily take you gift wrapped, hun! But what is a docx file?
Back to top Go down
http://ashely-virgo.deviantart.com/
Bleeding Raindrops
Tasty morsel
Bleeding Raindrops

PostSubject: Re: Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread   Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 11:30 am

Quote :
I will happily take you gift wrapped, hun! But what is a docx file?
filename.docx
it's the file type for word documents made by word processors such as MS word, WordPerfect, Apache, or Wordpad. They are usually text only files, and therefore small and easy for emailing. They usually also allow editing, but lack the amazing story building tools Google Documents has available.

Send me a link to your story, or the document file, along with a title, synopsis, genre tags, current word count, and projected word count if your story is not finished, and I'll let you know if I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread   Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 5:38 pm

Though I mostly write at Spacebattles nowplease don't maim me, I would like it if someone would... uh.... beta some of my works. I do use notepad instead of Word, because Word is killing my laptop's RAM.

Please don't kill me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread   Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offers for Proofreading, Editing and Sub-Editing Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3