Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friend pred #2

Go down 
+5
SuperPieGuy9
Shady Knight
codaman
Reptillian
alliance
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which would you like as a friend? Choose 2 if you must.
Succubus
Friend pred #2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%Friend pred #2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 16 ]
Harpy
Friend pred #2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Friend pred #2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 8 ]
Chilotaur
Friend pred #2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Friend pred #2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 6 ]
Slug Girl
Friend pred #2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Friend pred #2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 38

AuthorMessage
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

Friend pred #2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend pred #2   Friend pred #2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:58 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
that's how they nourish themselves, eating humans in heaven for an angel would be done out of the desire to have desert.

the ones who feed off unhappiness are the succubi/demons. I think this is generally accepted.

Not according to the Felarya wiki.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Friend pred #2   Friend pred #2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Considering these new choices, I'd just have to side with the harpy.

Just like with the mermaid, i could really use some air time.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Friend pred #2   Friend pred #2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:25 pm

Grave wrote:
Archmage_Bael wrote:
that's how they nourish themselves, eating humans in heaven for an angel would be done out of the desire to have desert.

the ones who feed off unhappiness are the succubi/demons. I think this is generally accepted.

read the wiki again.

the only times an angel eats a human is if said human is en route to the hell gates, or on the plane of felarya itself. Even if an angel comes to felarya, doesn't mean they will eat a human anyway.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Friend pred #2   Friend pred #2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:19 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
Grave wrote:
Archmage_Bael wrote:

read the wiki again.

the only times an angel eats a human is if said human is en route to the hell gates, or on the plane of felarya itself. Even if an angel comes to felarya, doesn't mean they will eat a human anyway.

From the wiki,

"Angels are very rare in Felarya. Some of them are small and live among the humans in several cities, serving as renowned healers, but most angels who come to Felarya are giant. The giant angels that come here have questionable motives: an angel rarely leaves heaven without a good reason and once in Felarya, there is not much for an 80 foot tall creature to eat, other than living creatures. Some angels have tasted humans (usually damned souls en route to the hell gates), and sometimes they discover they enjoy it. Such angels will try at first to discretely eat only other damned souls, and a few manage to stop at that, but the majority find they want to eat more... and Felarya is the perfect place to fulfill their needs. "

Sounds like most angels come to Felarya specifically to eat people. Furthermore:

"Defiler Angels

Inverted Purifier Angels are called Defiler Angels, and they are eerie beings; as Purifier Angels exist to consume darkness and transform it into light, so do Defiler Angels live to consume light and transform it into darkness.

Defilers seem to radiate darkness from the very core of their being, and absorb all light within their presence. They have pretty much the same powers that they possessed as Cleanser Angels, only they work in an opposite fashion. Defilers are apparently just as unconcerned with matters of good and evil as they were when they were Cleanser Angels... their sole interest is devouring creatures strongly aligned with light.

Rumored sightings of a Defiler Angel automatically set Heaven on high alert, as they are considered an extreme threat to other angels, and nothing less than an entire squad of elite warriors, or Archangels will be sent to investigate locations where Defiler Angels were said to be seen.

Strangely, it appears that Purifier Angels and Defiler Angels have no effect at all upon one another; or perhaps more accurately, their natures repel one another like similar magnetic poles. Despite being one of the most darkness-aligned creatures in existence, a Defiler Angel can not be consumed or transformed by a Cleanser Angel, and the reverse is also true. "

Is definitely not feeding off positive energy. The only thing energy related on the page is the part where an Angel's mood reflects on people around them.

Now maybe "some" angels feed off of positive energy, but it seems the angels that come to Felarya want something yummy in their tummy, and for some it's because they are hungry.

But all this is getting way off-topic. I wont reply to this in this thread anymore.
Back to top Go down
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

PostSubject: Re: Friend pred #2   Friend pred #2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:11 am

And if you ask me, angels are way to full of themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend pred #2   Friend pred #2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friend pred #2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2