Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pred tier page

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ac2
Naga food

Pred tier page Empty
PostSubject: Pred tier page   Pred tier page Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 10:36 am

I'm very new to the topic's section of Felarya. (I wanted to for the past year but now i have the guts)
But i have noticed the the wiki seems to have information in some parts but ignores them.

One such example is the Predation Tier. Some characters have this tier already on the bios, but some like Chalyssea, Aniya, fiona, and Elle dont have the information. And some, like Aya, have a tier that is not on the list

A recommendation of at least compiling a list of all fleshed out characters into a table that orders them according to tiers would be a lot simpler then clicking on each character profile and seeing if someone could eat you or not

I hope that everyone find this to their liking. ^^
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

Pred tier page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pred tier page   Pred tier page Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:36 pm

ac2 wrote:
I'm very new to the topic's section of Felarya. (I wanted to for the past year but now i have the guts)
But i have noticed the the wiki seems to have information in some parts but ignores them.

One such example is the Predation Tier. Some characters have this tier already on the bios, but some like Chalyssea, Aniya, fiona, and Elle dont have the information. And some, like Aya, have a tier that is not on the list

A recommendation of at least compiling a list of all fleshed out characters into a

J table that orders them according to tiers would be a lot simpler then clicking on each character profile and seeing if someone could eat you or not

I hope that everyone find this to their liking. ^^

Hello and welcome to the Felarya Forum, Ac2! If you want your gift basket then go post in the welcome thread. If you want answers to this question? Read bellow.

So Karbo manages the wiki with a very select few people, French Snack and one other person now I think? Which means it gets updated slowly or some things get passed over due to sporadic focus. Alas it's a annoying thing but it happens. Right now all the focus is on Negav more than characters. Give 'em time they'll go back around to 'em and likely add a few which will stay up for two or three years saying "Work in Progress". XD Alas our Wiki needs teams to work on various categories rather than all this random stuff I fear.
Back to top Go down
ac2
Naga food

Pred tier page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pred tier page   Pred tier page Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:45 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
If you want your gift basket then go post in the welcome thread. If you want answers to this question? Read bellow.

Is this it? ^^;
https://felarya.forumotion.com/t2934p975-introduce-yourself
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

Pred tier page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pred tier page   Pred tier page Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 5:34 pm

Yes, that is the vvelcome thread. VVelcome by the vvay :3
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
ac2
Naga food

Pred tier page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pred tier page   Pred tier page Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 5:49 pm

Amaroq wrote:

Thx! (Love the VV s) :3d
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

Pred tier page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pred tier page   Pred tier page Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 7:32 pm

Amaroq wrote:

-U-;;; Not it's not! Don't confuse the poor thing. It's hard enough to keep things straight what with Water Rises and Floating Stones. Siiigh but I guess this can work. Ahem.

//run//giftbaskeT//Jedix=42
Welcome to the big, wide and always hungry world ofFelarya, Ac2! As is my sometimes custom here's a gift basket to make up for your not landing on some other less-hospitable rock where you might actually have a chance of dying of something non-face-melty!

Gift Basket:
Back to top Go down
ac2
Naga food

Pred tier page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pred tier page   Pred tier page Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 7:40 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
Amaroq wrote:

-U-;;; Not it's not! Don't confuse the poor thing. It's hard enough to keep things straight what with Water Rises and Floating Stones. Siiigh but I guess this can work. Ahem.

//run//giftbaskeT//Jedix=42
Welcome to the big, wide and always hungry world ofFelarya, Ac2! As is my sometimes custom here's a gift basket to make up for your not landing on some other less-hospitable rock where you might actually have a chance of dying of something non-face-melty!

Gift Basket:

Oh no...COLOR CODED RARITIES. D: Now i have to dig through old posts to find out what they mean! XP
Back to top Go down
Gamma
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Gamma

Pred tier page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pred tier page   Pred tier page Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 1:33 pm

ac2 wrote:
Oh no...COLOR CODED RARITIES. D: Now i have to dig through old posts to find out what they mean! XP

The Vish workout clothes are actually really new; props to Jedi for adding that to the gift baskets that quickly.
Back to top Go down
ac2
Naga food

Pred tier page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pred tier page   Pred tier page Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 3:32 pm

Gamma wrote:

The Vish workout clothes are actually really new; props to Jedi for adding that to the gift baskets that quickly.

Welp, one down, two to go XP
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

Pred tier page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pred tier page   Pred tier page Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 12:41 pm

The color coding system works pretty well, if only because it's pretty memorable and helps you remember who's safe, and who's gonna order you with a side of fries and onion rings.
Back to top Go down
ac2
Naga food

Pred tier page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pred tier page   Pred tier page Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:25 pm

Pendragon wrote:
The color coding system works pretty well, if only because it's pretty memorable and helps you remember who's safe, and who's gonna order you with a side of fries and onion rings.

Well, not item wise XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pred tier page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pred tier page   Pred tier page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pred tier page
Page 1 of 1