Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music for Felarya - Post songs

Go down 
+52
string fountain
Darth_Nergal
EvilGenius
McKindle
DarkOne
/Fish/
BlackAion
Greyman
Nickonaquamagna
The Ultimate
Primeval Hunter
MerR60
Black Aquila
Solomon
Stabs
SomeRandomMinion
space_samurai
Black Hole Fragment
luke112
zersergathant
vore4life99
Darkstorm Zero
Nyaha
Rezec
Irritus
MrNobody13
Anime-Junkie
dlausactor6373
sparkythechu
SuperPieGuy9
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Archmage_Bael
buddha66667
itsmeyouidiot
Shadeofheave
aethernavale
Oldman40k2003
tkh1304
TheLightLost
PrinnyDood
Gabriel115
The Rev
ravaging vixen
ZionAtriedes
Noonstar
Karbo
dragonjaj
Grave
Kai Leingod
Jasconius
AisuKaiko
Militant-Prey
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:35 pm

yes, yes he does and so many songs can be used to discribe Felarya too. Like the halo 2 Unforgotton can go pefectly during the corrector war and the song Heavy Price Payed going with the aftermath of the war. and so many others, Man his Music just filsl me with insperation.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:38 pm

Ok for some reason when people remenber the desuction of Ur-Salog for me anyway this song comes to mind

do you think the same way?
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:34 pm

Well I was complimenting his ability as a musician, not his ability to make music that fits with felarya Razz

The problem with Halo music, is that it's too obviously Halo, so when I hear it, I don't think Felarya at all. As much as it may sound mysterious. If there was any halo music that would fit Felarya, this would be my personal recommendation.

The main problem with picking music for Felarya is that it's everyone's own interpretation and often times you wont agree with someone else's. In the end, it'd probably have to be something you compose yourself xP
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:09 am

This song will help set the feeling of my story series "300 days of Hell" in the later chapters.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:21 pm

This song will be used in "300 days of hel"l to describe the Major Turning point in the story.( Until around two minutes in or so)
Back to top Go down
BlackAion
Naga food
BlackAion

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:56 pm

I'd go with Shadow of the Colossus since it can be related to Felarya in alot of ways.
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:57 pm

They're going to eat me alive!
Back to top Go down
BlackAion
Naga food
BlackAion

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:03 pm

I think will go well with Felarya's Green Hell, Volcanic areas, Evernight forest and other such gloomy areas.

Last edited by BlackAion on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackAion
Naga food
BlackAion

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:09 pm

This goes with a battle with a battle with a Giant naga or something. But that's just me.

Back to top Go down
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:48 am

I used to like halo ost.

Then I took a two steps from hell to the ear.

Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:03 pm

cant believe no one hadnt posted this one already.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:41 pm

still alive folks.(no not the song,me)

I'll leave up to you as to think of with this one, but i personaly think of crimsome madiens on the war path with this song.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:05 pm

this Gem of both music and war sounds makes me think of the 605th FCRD during the Conflict with the Vile bloody beasts. Though I havent posted any of those stories here yet due to issues at home and the process of writting them but I'll as sure you that Those stories will always be gritty and not for the light of heart. So with further rumble heres the video, stare at the picture and try to think of what i have said. let the battle ambenience dictate the sence and scope. and the image help you visualize the step cost of fighting them.

The song name is "suns gone dim"
Back to top Go down
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:15 am

This is so fitting on so many levels. The lyrics, and how it was played early on, during a scene in which several main characters were BRUTALLY KILLED in a movie aimed at CHILDREN. Hair metal may not be a good fit for Felarya, but overall, a song like this drives home that it's a world where NO ONE is safe.

While planning an opening scene for a big story of mine, involving harpies on the hunt, this has been playing in my head. But if you think it's the harpies being the death-dealers in the song...think again.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:26 am

Thought I would add my contribution. A song about survival and death. Though it might be best suited to my new characters Saskia and Winona as it has their manic personalities and the game motif between them.

Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:48 pm

Just listen to the first 1min and 15secs of this......*Goes into giggle fit*

Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:05 pm

I think epic folk ballads definitely have a place in Felarya - wild and untamed music that almost sounds primal. In particular I've just rediscovered the beauty that is the Brackenwood series. The world there shares a lot of similarities with Felarya, including the strange and varied fauna, dramatic landscapes and a sense of nature running free. Some of the music that's used in it would fit so perfectly with Felarya.

Score for Last of the Dashkin
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:30 pm

I think this one fits in pretty well.

Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

More common than you'd think.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:00 am

Something for any unlucky soul who gets eaten. Razz

Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
string fountain
Helpless prey
string fountain

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:05 am

Predator Ambush theme.
i think this song would go well with the moment you find trapped by giant predators watching your whole team being swallowed one by one.

and on a lighter note how about this..

The New Adventures Of whinnie the pooh theme!
The Predators can be so cute and innocent somtimes i couldn't help but think of this. Razz

-replace Hephalumps and Woozles with Tonorions
-Pooh with Crisis
-Piglet with Lea
-Rabbit with Anna
-everyone else with whoever
-and honey with humans

and there you go! Felarya's theme from Crisis' viewpoint

except at the end there is no stand in for cristopher robin i just imagine that scene from karbos manga where Lea is sleeping on Crisis with an inside view of humans digesting in her belly Smile

But really what i think would do Felarya well is a parody of the Bad Apple Touhou video featuring the shadows of all the female characters

and for some reason iv been listening to the Taz-Mania theme song and replacing Taz with Grendel in my mind and everyone else into felarya characters either competing with each other or eating smaller characters to remove them from the screen in the sequence that starts at 00:34. :p

come to FEL-A -RY-A, come to FEL-A -RY-A
Back to top Go down
http://IndustriousArtistry.com
Zephyr102
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Zephyr102

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:10 pm

A good song for a chase or a fight.

The song of a predator, looking at Negav from a distance, hungry, waiting.

The jungle's a big place, full of life, but it's lonelier than you'd think.

There are many gods and godlike beings in Felarya, and most of them are just as hungry as any predator.

The slow hunt, bored, but attentive just the same. She's the one you have to watch out for.
Back to top Go down
string fountain
Helpless prey
string fountain

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:23 pm

hey i like the sound of those zephyr i could definitely see "in case of trouble" and "Slingers song" being used in a felarya movie/ anime ..er whatever.

"Slingers Song" brings me to imagine myself in the marshes, back to the root of a giant tree, cautiously turning my head to check on the movement of a giant slug girl passing close by.

thanks for the refrence to this Bastion thing as well, iv never heard of it but im checking out the rest of the soundtrack, it has some real nice "down south" beats to it.
Back to top Go down
http://IndustriousArtistry.com
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:09 pm

Every-army-that-has-ever-set-up-a-base-on-Felarya's number one song. I think that the Delurans would love it... with the exception of Anna.

As for everyone else, replace "Eagle" with "Harpies" and "The Federation" with either "Felarya" or "the jungle"

This would be great for anyone going on an epic journey through the jungle, and about to be eaten by a giant predator. Maybe one they trust and have traveled with for a while.
Back to top Go down
Americanhero45
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Americanhero45

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:23 pm

just replace the cool voice saying "transformers" with "Man-eaters" and you got the main theme of Felarya
Back to top Go down
http://americanhero45.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music for Felarya - Post songs
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next