Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music for Felarya - Post songs

Go down 
+52
string fountain
Darth_Nergal
EvilGenius
McKindle
DarkOne
/Fish/
BlackAion
Greyman
Nickonaquamagna
The Ultimate
Primeval Hunter
MerR60
Black Aquila
Solomon
Stabs
SomeRandomMinion
space_samurai
Black Hole Fragment
luke112
zersergathant
vore4life99
Darkstorm Zero
Nyaha
Rezec
Irritus
MrNobody13
Anime-Junkie
dlausactor6373
sparkythechu
SuperPieGuy9
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Archmage_Bael
buddha66667
itsmeyouidiot
Shadeofheave
aethernavale
Oldman40k2003
tkh1304
TheLightLost
PrinnyDood
Gabriel115
The Rev
ravaging vixen
ZionAtriedes
Noonstar
Karbo
dragonjaj
Grave
Kai Leingod
Jasconius
AisuKaiko
Militant-Prey
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Stabs
Stabs

Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Black Aquila wrote:
...Page not found man...

Cornered

Cornered (Variation)

There you go!
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:34 pm

this song depicts some of the mystery and wonder in felarya but also does descripebed the dangers as well. Who's with me on this?

Back to top Go down
Solomon
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:08 pm

I'm not sure if I've posted this before but enjoy Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWnDBdJq-Hw&feature=related
Back to top Go down
MerR60
Tasty morsel
MerR60

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:09 pm

Theme of Menyssan

Theme of Lugus
Back to top Go down
Primeval Hunter
Naga food
Primeval Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:51 pm

I think this describes the beauty of Felarya and it's landscape

Being inside the mysterious temple where danger is literally around every corner.

Getting chased by Kensha beasts

Last edited by Primeval Hunter on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:14 pm

for some strange reason when i think of the dawn of felarya or should i rather say Crisis being born I think of this song as its theme

has anyone else ever had that come to their mind or am i the only one?
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:40 pm

This maybe?
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:44 pm

For some reason this song comes to mind when i think of someone of politcal or heck any kind of power gets assassinated. Ignor the Game name just think of the song.

do you think the same thing?
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:48 pm

This song makes me think of Vivian for some reason.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:16 am

Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Holy crap, I didnt realized it until now that this song could be used to get a feel of what Ur-Sagol was before a Guardian destoryed it, it's destruction, and an adveturer exploring it's ruins.

(For those whom have seen the moive, you'll know which part goes where)
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:24 pm

This always struck me as the music that would play if a guardian were to square off against an awakened Déméchrelle.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:40 am

for a funny sence of Anna chasing crisis after wrecking something of hers. this theme comes to mind

Oh come on like this hasnt crossed your mind before XD
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:41 am

Why didnt I think of that?
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:51 pm

I thought this could maybe work for a chase scene of some kind. Just remove the "slave to the system" lyrics. This is from Tiberian Sun Firestorm back in...98? xD

Back to top Go down
Nickonaquamagna
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Nickonaquamagna

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:52 am

The 28 days later theme goes perfectly with Lugus' "chat" with Remus near the end of my story. XD
Back to top Go down
http://nickinamerica.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:54 am

ok honestly for felarya two things come to mind with this song, Either a group of harpies attacking or a Huey Helicopter attack but I believe the former is the better example

Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:52 pm

The Destruction of Ur-Sagol:

Back to top Go down
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:01 pm

This track officially makes Eye of the Tiger from Rocky obselete.

Every time I hear it, I keep imagining a bunch of Felaryan preds training for an epic, fate-of-the-universe-in-the-balance battle. Fairies practicing flying through obstacle courses, Anna testing her heavy artillery, Jade jogging through Ur-Sagol's ruins Rocky-style. Oh yeah, admit it, you see it in your mind's eye too.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Ok guys I think this song would perfectly suit the general feel of felarya right after the gaurdian-corrector war. Do you think the same as well?
Back to top Go down
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:39 pm

The other night I was listening to a Star One album (FYI, Star One is a side project that centers on heavy metal songs based on various science fiction movies, novels, tv shows, et cetera, by Dutch musician Arjen Lucassen, whose main project is the massive metal opera Ayreon), and I got an idea. I've been dabbling in song writing (both lyrics and notations) for a few years now. I thought, maybe, just maybe, some wonderous time in the far flung future, I could write a series of songs based on Felarya, each one on a different major Felarya story.

I mean, given all the different kinds of metal we've got floating around out there, why not VORE METAL?!!?!?! terminator

I kid. Seriously, though, even though the actual songs would probably never be performed and recorded, writing a series of songs based on Felarya stories- or, better yet, telling new stories- would be an interesting project. Maybe I'll dabble in that once I'm done with my current writing projects.

Of course, if we've got any other aspiring musicians lurking about here who'd like to try this, you don't need my permission to give it a go.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:26 am

This defentify is the theme when anna catchs crisis messing with her inventions.

Ok the song below goes with the following quote "...The end of one war did not mean the end of all wars. For the great sacrifice was in vain. It is a great irony that the nature of war always reveals the true nature of those who fight and from ashs of the great war, Felaryans fought War after war until the great Felarya herself was scarred Enternaly...."- a unkown Philosper speaking about the history of Felarya after the Gaurdian-Corrector and how wars after the Crorrector war has Scarred Felarya both Phsyicaly and socialy (IE why driddelers and nagas generally hate each other, Ect...)

do you guys think this matches pretty well? Yes, no, Maybe, Other? ( if other state what would go along with either the quote or the song)
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:53 am

This maybe?
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:26 pm

luke112 wrote:
Some Halo music.

Martin O'Donnell makes GREAT music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music for Felarya - Post songs   Music for Felarya - Post songs - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music for Felarya - Post songs
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next