Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP

Go down 
+7
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Shady Knight
The Nordic Ninja
mangamastermind
Pendragon
Reiko
mikeimp
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:36 pm

While the scientist stabbed the ninja's side, Clawdy super sprinted right up to the scientist without anybody seeing, and focused his energy into his fists, then releasing it into one mighty smash to the man's chest, forcing him back.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:38 pm

Masuaro felt a sharp pain as the sword hit hid body. Masuaro jumped back, taking his daimond katana, and landed 30 yards away. His wound started to heal as he held it. "Damn." He whispered. "I wasn't able to get out of that one. I'll have to make this quick."
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:45 pm

Toshrio takes the smash into his chest and flys back. Using his sword, plunges it into the ground, slowing him and eventualy coming to a halt. He puts his hand onto his rib cage.

Toshrio- MY my, That was some force. You broke 3 of my ribs. *frowns* But come now, is that all you can do. If your holding back, stop now. If you continue to fight like this, you will most curtenly will die.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:47 pm

Masuaro formed the Rasengan in his right hand, putting enough chakra into it to make the scientist unconciuoss. Masuaro then sped at the scientist. "Rasengan!" Masuaro plunged the sphere into the scientist's abdomen.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:01 pm

Toshrio takes the Rasengan dead on, completely shocked by the amount of force in the blow. He is sent spiraling out of control, smashing into more trees as he goes. Eventualy he comes to a stop 100 yards away.

Toshrio- *Coughs up a good amount of blood* Thats...More...like...it....It hurts.

His prosthetic arm goes for a syringe of a thick liquid and stabs it into his neck. With the horrifying screams coming from Toshrio, cuppled with the sounds of Bones cracking and healing, he regenerates. Slowly he gets up, panting.

Toshrio- *holds up sword* BAN-KAI!!!

The sword explodes again, now thicking the air with pressure. In the mist, Toshrio can be seen holding two large Katana with a Yellow Orb shining on both guards.

Toshrio- Now I'm done Playing.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:09 pm

"Hehehehe...You think you're the only one who can make MIST?" I get close to the scientis, about 10 yards away. With a few quick hand seals: "Kirigakure no Jutsu! (Hidden mist jutsu)" Thick mist forms around the two of us, making me hidden. "Let's see what you can do NOW!" My voice echoed.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:11 pm

Clawdy stared at the man, who had now regenerated. He knew it was time to fight for real now.

"You're done playing, huh? So am I."

Without a moment to waste, he grabbed his lightsabers out of the air and landed hard on the ground.

"I'm actually relishing this challenge. Since my lightsabers can't cut through magical weapons, it will be more of a challenge...."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:18 pm

"I'm giving you a chance to give up your evil wasys." Masuaro's voice echoed throught the mist-covered area. "Give up, or suffer the consequences!"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:19 pm

Toshrio- What will I do now? Just THIS!

He rases one of his katana into the mist. Suddenly it sparks with a electric charge. With a twirl he sends out a pulse of electric energy all around him.

Toshrio-Hide from that you sad ninja!
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:26 pm

Masuaro screamed as he was electrocuted. The mist dissapeared, and he knelt on the ground from the electric shock.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:32 pm

"He's not taking me seriously... that son of a...."

Clawdy was now gritting his teeth as he charged the scientist, sabers in hand. He ran through the smoke and mist, used his force ability to slice through the electric pulse (though it still hurt him) and sliced the scientist's stomach.

Immediately he jumped back out of the mist and saw his work.

"Damn. I cut him deep, but not deep enough..."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:37 pm

Toshrio smiled as he saw the mist dissipate and his adversary on the ground. In his adrenalin rush, he forgets about the slash on his gut. He walks up to Masuaro, still with a smile on his face.

Toshrio- Evil?! ME!? Evil is perspective! In science, there is no Evil! Only Trial and Error! And I must say, You have Errored to many times in this fight!

He grabs onto Masuaro hair and puts his swords to the sides of his throat.

Toshrio- I was going to take you alive, but that seems to be to much of a hassle now. Instead I'll just lop of your head, that way i'll still have your eyes to exparement on.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:39 pm

"hehe..hehehe...See if you like my eyes after THIS!" Masuaro transformed his eyes into the Mangekyo Sharingan. Their eyes locked. "Tsukiyomi!"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:41 pm

Toshrio-S-Shit...

Toshrio couldn't look away in time, and he was plunged into the world of the Tsukiyomi.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:48 pm

The landscape changed into an endless black water, blood-red sky black clouds and moon. The scientist was on a white "T" shaped cross, unable to move. Masuaro appeared before him. He seemed emotionless. Both Masuaro and the scientist were colored in black, white, and a whiteish blue. "72 hours of torture start now." His voice echoed. He pulled out his katana, and started to stab the scientist. The scientist screamed in agony. "This may be a genjutsu...but the pain is real." Later on, more and more Masuaros appeared, each stabbing him. "71 hours, 59 minuites, and 59 seconds left." A fraction of a second passed in reality.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:57 pm

As the Tsukiyomi ended, Toshrio fell to his hands and knees, mentaly exosted. His smile was gone, replaced with a face of exostion and concentration.

Toshrio- 72 hours in a second, eh. Well lets see how you like 100 years in a minute!

His prostectic finger opens, revealing a dart gun. In a blur, Toshrio fires it, hiting the Ninja in the Neck.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:00 pm

Don stopped as he heard the screams of someone in agony "Eh, what's goin on now?" he looks around and hears more agonizing screams "They seem to be coming in this direction..." Don said as he changes to course and follows these strange sounds, his hands gripping the Scallion weapon tightly 'This could be a trap...but...'
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:02 pm

"N-Nande?" Masuaro stuttered, his eyes widened. Masuaro desperately tried to pull the dart out of his neck, but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:07 pm

Clawdy tired of this hassle, and now wanted to test his full power.

"Now. Let's give the scientist a little experiment to work on."

The cat sith now jumped high in the air, then grabbed a conveniently placed harpy and jumped ontop of her. He put away his lightsabers and pushed upward, which sent him down like a fiery comet.

By the time the scientist could notice, Clawdy had crashed into him with insurmountable force, creating a massive explosion. It created a force induced crater where Clawdy and the scientist once stood.

Clawdy jumped up out of the crater, breathing heavily.

"That was quite a workout. I hope the scientist survived that, or else the fun would be over..."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:11 pm

Toshrio still did not smile as he saw his advisary stop moving.

Toshrio- Like it? my father calls it the super human drug. It causes your mind to process information at 1000 times faster. You could see bullets come to a stop. But i don't care how trained your Ninja body is, your mind and body are completely out of sinc right now. You wont be able to move for some time, about 30 minutes. but intill then...

He slashes Masuaro twice on his chest.

Toshrio- You can feel those cuts, pearceing your chest for 100 years. I would kill you now but that Jedi is giving me to much trouble.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:15 pm

As the effect took over, Masuaro screamed in agony.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:26 pm

(last one for the night for me, im tired)

Toshrio worked his way out of the crader, a bit burned from the inpact. He clashes his swords together.

Toshrio- Oh great stars, forgers of the elements, grant me the power to fight my enemys at my strongest peek! Elemental Armor Hidekazu!

A blinding light illuminates Toshrio's body. When it passes, he is seen whareing armor of all colors with a ring with six slots hovering behind him.

Toshrio- I'm going to end this quick.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:34 pm

(yeah. last one until tomorrow for me. my fictional eyes are tired)

Once again, Clawdy drew his blades and stoodon edge, heightening his senses to their peak.

"Yes, doctor. Let us end this..."
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 11:09 pm

Reiko yawned as she was suddenly laying up on a high branch, watching the battle with some mild glee
Back to top Go down
http://reikodoggy.deviantart.com/
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:26 am

Kuroda was still perched on the branch listening to the ensuing battle when he heard a yawn a short ways away from him. "Hmm. It seems I am no longer alone up here...", he thought. Despite the chance of causing a conflict he decided to speak to the newcomer. "Quite the battle isn't it, Miss?"
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP
Page 3 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next