Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP

Go down 
+7
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Shady Knight
The Nordic Ninja
mangamastermind
Pendragon
Reiko
mikeimp
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:28 am

Masuaro collapsed, only to dissapear in a puff of smoke. The real Masuaro plummeted toward the scientist, surrounded by silver chakra. His eyes were silver, his teeth were canine, and his nails turned sharp. "I'LL KILL YOU!!" He roared.

(I'll be off for most of the day)
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:34 am

With a loud crack, a purple stain appeared some hundred meters above Felarya's soil. To those with a magic-sense, an intense cacaphony would be heard momentarily: A sound quite similar to thousands of inhuman voices crying out in rage, hunger, hate, and many other emotions.

For nearly half a minute, this house sized blotch tainted the sky with its pressence. Slowly, the volume of the voices rose to dwarf out that of the many minor fauna underneath. Quickly, those animals capable of moving started to put as much distance between themselves and the pressence as possible.

And then, just as suddenly as it began, the blotch disappeared. The only sign of its prior existance was the faint aftertaste of a vast psionic pressence, and the quickly descending form of a gunmetal grey individual, glowing runes shining off the protective armor.
((My only post for today, likely. He is NOT intended to land within a kilometer [or closer] of the current RPers))
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:17 pm

Reiko looked at Kuroda, blinking a bit as she shrugged. 'If only they were women, they could wear each other out then I could eat them up!"
Back to top Go down
http://reikodoggy.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:38 pm

As Clawdy stared at the scientist, he looked for an object to hurl at him in distraction. He gazed up to see a harpy who caught wind of the fighting.

He raised his arm in the air and forcefully pulled her down, causing her to crash into the scientist, resulting in a cluster of rocks and feathers to fly abound.

"Well, that should help the ninja guy out and give him a bit of time to recover."

The harpy flew off in anger and fear, retreating before she was hurt again. Fortunately, the attack left the scientist in confusion, giving the ninja enough time to recuperate.

"Hmm... Perhaps I should lay low in this battle, at least unti...."

What he didn't notice was that a neko girl was within the harpy's claws beforehand, and was dropped when the harpy came crashing down. Clawdy did not notice her until she fell flat ontop of him, hitting him hard.

When he turned his head upward, what he saw atop him was a beautiful cat woman, clad in torn clothing and left in her own confused stance. Clawdy took a moment to examine her.

"What's... this? A beautiful young catwoman? How convenient..."
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:56 pm

Sean decided to return to the battlefield after the Harpy crashed, mostly because he had nothing better to do. "I don't know if I could survive an Harpy crashing in my face." he said. He went toward the ninja and simply suggested: "Want me to lift the pain?" His attire turned Cyan and his right hand was glowing Cyan as well...
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:59 pm

Toshrio Just glanced at the two oncomeing atacks. He stabs his sword into the ground, Causing three thick layers of Earth of form a thick dome around him. The Harpie smashes into it, then flys off, Scared. The Ninja atempts to brake it, but gets his hand stuck in the deep Earth. With another tweril, He sends the earth Flying with the ninja still stuck, toword the Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:05 pm

"Oh crap!"

Clawdy quickly got up and put the catgirl behind him, then focused his energy in the air. He focused on stopping all of the objects coming his way.

Fortunately, he was able to halt the ninja and most of the rocks hurtling at him. Unfortunately, a sharp rock bypassed and cut him in his face, leaving a small cut which hurt alot more than he thought it would.

Clawdy, who was now breathing heavily, took both the ninja and catgirl and jumped behind the other person involved in the feud, the man who called himself "Sean." Clawdy looked up with a tired expression.

"Excuse me... but could you help us out? This scientist is more of a hassle than I thought he would be..."
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:10 pm

"Leave it to me." He said before his attire turned black. "Shadow Claw!" He shouted, sending a claw shaped shadow from his own and slahed the scientist. "You get her to safety, I'll slow down 'stick-in-gut' here." he said confident.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:16 pm

Toshrio took the claw head on. It scratches his armor, but lacks the force to pearce it.

Toshrio- Hmm, shadow magic eh. Sadly for you i have preformed too many exparements on it. Now it bores me. I gess you'll just have to die.

A red orb can be seen behind him on the wheel. He points his sword at the caster, and unleashes a Masive fire blast directly at him.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:18 pm

"Thanks. I guess I'm too weakened to deal with such a pest right now."

Clawdy took both the ninja and catgirl to the top of a tree and put the ninja down.

"He'll recover in time. He don't need me around."

With the catgirl in hand, Clawdy jumped to another tree. What he didn't know was that the "dog-girl" was in that very tree as well...
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:24 pm

"Fire huh? In that case..." he said, his attire turned Cyan again. "Frost Shield!" A huge shield of ice formed in front of him, merely weakening the blow. "Tsk, good thing Ice specialize in defese. Ice Wave!" He slammed his fist on the ground, sending a freezing wave of ice toward Mr. Science, freezing his feets. "Now! Icicle Spear!" a long and sharp ice spear form in his right and threw it at the scientist, impaling him again. "Oh yeah, he can survive that. *sigh* Why was I born with a useless memory?"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:35 pm

Toshrio- You guys realy are dence arnt you?

He pulls out the spear and places it on the ground.

Toshrio- My zanpacto can control the Elements you idiot. And when I'm like this, theres no element thats beond my grasp!

The orb changes to a Cold Blue. Rasing his sword, the spear flotes in mid-air. Then a second orb lights up a deep blue. Soon four more Spears are formed.

Toshrio- Lets see how you like it.

The Spears fly toword his fow at a extreamly fast speed, aiming to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:41 pm

"Oh f*beep*" He took the spears head on, shook his head then glared at the scientist. "Awesome, and aside that, all I can learn is supportive spells." he said to himself. "Well, I'll just have to do it old school way." His attire turned orange, he look at a rock twice his size next to, and crushed it with a single punch. "Like Earth Strength? Next is you." He said while pointing him. "This time it's pure close combat."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:53 pm

Toshrio stood there, uninpresed.

Toshrio- Is that all you can do? I'v seen a Man once cut threw two bildings with one hand.

Toshrio was about to continue his rant, but he could feel the armor and blades grow heveier.

Toshrio- *thinking* Shit, i dont have much time left. Better rap this up.

The orb on his back turns a Bright red. His blades spue out a Blinding white Flame, forming two huge blades of fire.

Toshrio- If you think you can try, come at me.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:54 pm

Masauaro suddenly punched the scientist with all his might, hitting his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:57 pm

Clawdy looked back at the fight and saw that Masauaro had recovered, and felt a breath of relief.

"Yep. He recovered, just as I thought. That scientist has no chance now."

He still had the unconscious catgirl in hand, and stood on his toes to watch out for her.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:01 pm

"Thanks to my clone distracting you..." Masuaro growled. "I was able to hit you. Never underestimate a ninja!" Masuaro crouched down on the ground, crossing his two arms over eachother. A silver chakra tail formed. "Now...Withness the power of The Urufu!!"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:02 pm

Toshrio was shocked at the return of the ninja, who he was shere was unconcouse. He could feel his jaw crack as he was hit. Thinking quickly, he spins with the force of the blow. He swings one of his blades, ingulfing the Ninja in Flame.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:02 pm

"Time to wrap this up." Sean punched the ground, a loud noise could be heard. Many sharp stones where floating and pointing at the scientist. "Here we goe! Stone Edge!" he swept his arm, all the sharp rocks slice at the scientist. Sean took his sword, planted in the the ground. "Iron Edge!" He he swinged is blade vertically and a sharp blade was heading straight toward science-man.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:05 pm

The fire was extinguised by The Urufu's chakra. "Hehehe...Too bad." Masuaro growled. He then jumped backward, landing on a tree.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:12 pm

Watching the action, Clawdy noticed that the ninja he carried off poofed into a log. It was
nothing but a clone. Clawdy no doubt felt like a fool.

"Damn Ninjas..."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:24 pm

Toshrio Takes all the blows, sliceing threw his armor and riping into his flesh. He strugles to stand on his feet.

Toshrio- Arrraaa! Thats IT! I dont care how many peaces I have to take you in, I will exparement on you!

All six slots are filled with a Bright lights and start spining as he pushes his blades together.

Toshrio- Elemental Synfo-

Suddnely a ringing comes from his hand. He puts one of his swords down and answers it.

Toshrio- Hello?
Oh hey dad.
What?
Captain Kurosaki thinks i did WHAT!?
Right now, but I was...
*Sigh* Fine. I'll be right there.

He hangs up, picks up his sword and reaches for a devise in his coat. He tosses it to the ground and a portal appers near him. He unreleaces his Bankai, making his two blades there normal size and sheaths them.

Toshrio- *Sigh* It appers that a ishue has come up. Oh well I gess i have to deal with it.

He walks threw the portal, muttering something about Kurosaki being dence. The device blinks red as he goes threw. After he is gone, the devise explodes, to prevent anyone from stealing it.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:34 pm

"Tsk, this sucks. Of all the guys that exist in the omniverse, I had find the one immune to my abilities." He looked at ninja boy. "Hey, are you going to stay like that? I don't think that stuff surrounding you is healthy."
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:38 pm

"What a battle. I really got quite the workout."

Clawdy too a few breaths to recover from the scientist's attacks, and looked at the ninja and knight that had done most of the work. He decided to remain quiet, so as to not impede them further.

The catgirl was still at his side, unconscious and all.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:46 pm

Masuaro jumped on the ground, and The Urufu's chakra dissapeared. His features returned to normal. Masuaro knelt on the ground, exhausted by the loss of chakra from his jutsus he had performed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP
Page 4 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next