Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its a communication-palooza - Take 4

Go down 
+26
timing2
macdaddy
asaenvolk
Zoekin-3
Prof.Nekko
Shady Knight
Stabs
Slimetoad
Anime-Junkie
ravaging vixen
sparkythechu
Darkstorm Zero
AisuKaiko
Krisexy26
buddha66667
Grave
itsmeyouidiot
luke112
ZionAtriedes
dlausactor6373
moonlight-pendent13
Karbo
Archmage_Bael
Pendragon
Warrior3000
rcs619
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:20 am

I'm glad to see that this thread is moving in the right direction but if everyone could stay on topic. I understand that music can be calming but we already have two separate music threads. the point of this thread isn't to discuss music it's to solve the problems that people are having with one another.
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:21 am

Karbo wrote:
Well I'm am glad to see things are moving in the right direction ^^
Let's make no mistake, everyone have grievances in that affair and everyone will have to swallow some..

Couldnt help myself
Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Pridelol
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:30 am

Ironic that you're the one to draw that Mac, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:30 am

heh Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:33 am

Karbo wrote:
Well I'm am glad to see things are moving in the right direction ^^
Let's make no mistake, everyone have grievances in that affair and everyone will have to swallow some..

That could be taken in so many ways..... Evil laugh Embarassed

Curse me and my perverted old mind! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:53 am

Ahhh, humor. Such an effective ice-breaker, and also one of the few ways Mac is useful.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin-3
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Zoekin-3

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:29 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:
Ahhh, humor. Such an effective ice-breaker, and also one of the few ways Mac is useful.

^_^ I think Mac is useful in lots of ways. And it was a cute comic.
Back to top Go down
http://zoekin-3.deviantart.com/
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:03 pm

As I promised earlier
Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Gold_star
There is still a ways to go but ground has been broken and voices are being heard.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin-3
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Zoekin-3

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:09 pm

Wow. That is one big star.

I'm glad that things are working out so well too. I just hope that maybe some misunderstandings can be settled among the members of the community. I know that I am far from blameless. I've upset people by saying the wrong thing or overreacting. If I have upset you in the past I'd like to apologise right here and now.
Back to top Go down
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:36 pm

mmh thank you for this star that i cannot physically grab Smile
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Yeah, hoorah for a star. Now we can all get on with our lives.

Oh, and everyone can return to ignoring me. As it should be.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin-3
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Zoekin-3

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:53 pm

Pendragon wrote:
Yeah, hoorah for a star. Now we can all get on with our lives.

Oh, and everyone can return to ignoring me. As it should be.

I won't ignore you Pen. I enjoy your company very much. You're good fun to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:47 pm

Thanks Zoe. At least you and a few others aren't complete dicks.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Pendragon wrote:

we're still a little raw here...
Back to top Go down
timing2
timing2

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:26 am

Pendragon wrote:
Statements like this are not going to help solve your issues. Please send a PM explaining what is going on to one of the moderators and/or to Karbo.
Back to top Go down
http://timing2.deviantart.com
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:56 am

Pendragon wrote:

I already told you this kind of attacks is not acceptable on this forum... and they don't help your cause at all.
You have already been warned. I'm sorry but if you continue further I will have no choices but to take actions.
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:20 am

Well, I'm sorry Karbo. But I've had enough.

I took a break, as you recommended, and I came back and let all my issues go, as you recommended. I was willing to just let everything be in the past and move on.

But no, now I'm being ignored publicly in every topic with no way to get into the discussion, and only a few people even recognize that I've posted. I get crap thrown in my direction EVERY DAY because "hur dur you didn't let go of what happened you are so immature hurrrrr". Yet here everyone is, acting like whiny little faggots all because they can't learn to let things go either. Cliff spams 4 threads constantly, cursing everyone out and being a general jerk, but not even a warning is shown to him. Krisexy retaliates by insulting the entire community, but nobody bats an eye.. But I decide to voice my opinion, and BAM! I'm threatened with a suspension and/or a ban. And I STILL have people on my ass over the stupid petition that I DIDN'T EVEN TAKE A PART IN.

Karbo, I really, REALLY don't like that you're ignoring the problems I'm facing here, instead just choosing to pretend they don't exist. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the help you gave me through PM, but those were all temporary solutions which have long since become obsolete. Now I'm back to square 1, and I'm worse off than ever. And this was BEFORE I made my previous post.

I would prefer it if this little thing of silence ended today. I would love to be a part of this discussion, and in my earliest few posts, I tried not to insult anyone and just lay down the facts. But no, EVERYONE just pretends I didn't post, and I'm left out, so I can't be Mr. Nice Guy anymore. THIS IS ON THE FORUM, AS IN, YOU CAN ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Could you mods kindly end the favoritism and, you know, not treat me like a third class poster? I would appreciate it very much.
Back to top Go down
Slimetoad
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Slimetoad

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:21 am

Don't mean to cause another flamewar, but Pendragon, SHUT UP. The community has been dealing with far worse things already than you being "ignored", if you haven't noticed.

I mean, what the hell? This community has been on the verge of collapsing and sinking further and further. We've had serious issues to deal with. And what have you done? Nothing but spend almost every topic going "wah wah wah, what about ME?"

This place has seen enough strife as it is. If you have issues, discuss them in private with those that matter, but STOP INSULTING EVERYONE AND MAKING THINGS GET BACK TO THE FLAMING. We've managed to settle things, and you're not going to ruin it

That's the last thing I'm saying about this
Back to top Go down
Vaderaz
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Vaderaz

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:49 am

Well Pen, you are being a bit paranoid here; i'm not sure where exactly you've been posting lately, but just looking at this thread, i can say that you has never been ignored (you've even been credited several times). Now if you want EVERYBODY to respond to each one of your messages, it's another thing, but you cannot say that you are beeing ignored.
It's a large community, it's sometimes hard to follow what everybody says, or to try to keep a thread without sometimes forgeting to credit someone.
---
On another side, I understand that you feel it's unfair that you are being more threatened while there has been major problems with other members, but understand that there are already a lot of problems, it's hard to deal with even more.
Now please , both of you, Karbo, Pendragon, calm down, and don't take precipitated desitions.
I think none of us want this to end with a ban or whatever, so please...
Back to top Go down
http://vaderaz.deviantart.com/
Zoekin-3
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Zoekin-3

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:53 am

Pendragon wrote:

I'm just trying to be the nice Zoekin that I used to be before I started wanting more and more attention all the time and started doing stupid things like closing my accounts over and over. I don't get along with everybody on the forums but that's my fault really and I wish I could fix it.

You're a really nice guy Pendragon and I don't really understand why you've been singled out for what happened. I don't really feel that we should choose anyone to blame for what happened. As I was saying last night on the chatbox-we should be getting along a lot better because we all have one thing is common-WE LOVE FELARYA! And that's what I think is important. As Terra once pointed out to me a long time ago, people watch how we behave and judge the community thus. So it really pays for us to be nice to each other.

Zoekin rant over.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:05 am

Pendragon, you're not being singled out. People have tried to tell you that time and time again. You have ignored them, so now people don't want to have to deal with you.

But I'm still open to discussion. If you want to try to resolve this, just talk to me. You've got my MSN. Come on, let's communicate.

You were never blamed for the failings for the letter. Nobody knows why you thought that and they've stopped trying to understand.
Lots of people's posts here don't get any responses. Do they take offence? No, they don't. You shouldn't either, you're not being singled out or excluded.

Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Look, from where I stand it doesn't look like anybody has ignored anyone. If anything people have been responding a bit too much to every little twist and flick around here lately. It's kind of rediculous, I thought we were all going to get along, and I feel like that statement of yours completely came out of nowhere. You need to calm down and relax - no one's out to get you or anything.

Also, no one's even TALKING about that petition anymore. To me it sounds like you're randomly accusing people of things I haven't even seen evidence of here on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:31 pm

See, this is what I'm talking about.

Everyone has already forgiven Cliff and Krisexy despite them having such a long feud and making so many junk topics.

I, on the other hand, let go of the issues before, and what happens? I'm threatened with bans, still banned from the Ventrilo, told to shut up and just had general rudeness thrown in my direction.

AJ, what you said is so untrue it hurts me just thinking about it. Most of the times on the chat I'm told to shut up and stop bringing up the issues on the forum, and nobody here save for 2 or 3 people actually show up on the IRC. Everytime I'm told I'm wrong, and everyone else is right. No analysis of the situation, no communication of it at all, just told to shut up. Heck, I can't tell you how many times Cliff has threatened to ban me from the chat box permanently because I wasn't following his way of thinking. I'd like to discuss this with someone who'd be willing to listen, but hey, I've tried it before and nobody was willing in the least.

Slime, I can't believe how you missed the point of what I said entirely. I don't want this to be all about me. I want to help the forum get together and stop all this fussing and arguing, but no matter where there's a brainstorm, I'm told not to interfere, or not to help because "I only cause trouble". Why don't YOU shut up and stop being a jerk just because I don't blindly agree to everything you say?

Atlas, I don't expect everyone to respond to me. Infact, I only expected a few people to even notice my post. But you know what I did expect? I expected to not have people blatantly treat me like scum! If I was acting the way Cliff was acting right now, I'd already be banned. But no, because Cliff is so loud, everyone loves him and nobody wants to even issue him a warning. He gets one suspension? Pfft, he shrugs it off and just makes a thousand different threads. Why the bias man? Why would I get punished so much worse? You know the reason, and it's the very reason why I'm posting this as we speak.

Zoekin, thank you for your kind words and I'll try to remember them. It's good to see someone who isn't barking at me over something so stupid.

Bael, I appreciate what you're saying and I know some of what you're saying is true, but no, most of it is uninformed. I'm still being kept out of the community because, despite not bringing up the past and trying to move on, I still get treated like a diseased animal.

And Cliff, I have something to say to you and Mac, regarding this crap about ignoring me, threatening to ban me from the chat, and blaming me for everything that's been going on: Don't be a bunch of biased jerks if you have such issues with others voicing their opinions. And if you're gonna go around, telling me how horrible I am for not letting things go, DON'T BE A DICK ON THE FORUM AND DO THE EXACT THING YOU TOLD ME NOT TO DO.

Karbo, I followed your advice like I said in my previous post, and I treasured the wisdom you shared. I'm not being ungrateful, honest. But I'm at my boiling point, and I'm sick of being ignored. This time it's all happening ON THE FORUM, so please don't tell me "I can't do anything about it". All I'm asking for is a helping hand in this matter, instead of a cold shoulder.

tl;dr I'm sick of people holding grudges on me for no good reason. I let the past go, you guys decided to be jerks about it, and now I want to know why. I'd like a bit of resolution.

That's all.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:42 pm

So you're complaining people are getting mad at you over the letter... I thought your current shtick was complaining about being left out of the letter.

Well, I'll be perfectly honest with you. The reason that you're banned from the Ventrillo, if you are, and are told to be quiet is because you can't go anywhere for any period of time without complaining and whining. This thread is a testament to that - you always devolve a conversation or thread to focus on you and how unfortunate your circumstances is, driving it away from what people were actually trying to discuss. Nobody cares about your opinions and don't care wether you agree with, "blindly" or not.

Cliff did act like sort of a retard, but he was trying in his own way to make a valid point. He's also a longstanding member of the community who has helped lots of people and made plenty of contributions.

Nobody is biased against you or out to get you. Nobody cares that much. If you started making constructive posts, then people would like you. You're not going to win people over by just whining and bitching constantly. Just because everyone doesn't jump up to lavish praise on every post you make doesn't mean you're being ignored.

This has nothing to do with opinions, yours or other peoples. It has nothing to do with bias. It has nothing to do with you as a person. It's only that you always make negative, whiny and self-centered threads that focus on your own misfortune, rather than trying to help others. Thus, people are less likely to respond as they figure you'll just go off on a rant.

Try calming down and try to realize that the world doesn't revolve around you - and neither does this forum. Everyone here has an equal chance to make their voice heard. It's what they SAY with that voice that matters and affects how people treat them.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Jætte_Troll wrote:
So you're complaining people are getting mad at you over the letter... I thought your current shtick was complaining about being left out of the letter.

If you paid attention, you'd realize that, like I said twenty or so times, I let that bit go. I was willing to apologize to everyone and move on about being left out from the letter. BUT nobody was willing to give me another chance. I took a 2 week break to let things cool down, so there's no excuse for people to still be pissy over it. I hadn't said a damn thing to warrant this treatment when I got back, so clearly I'm not the only one at fault, which you seem to claim.

Quote :
Well, I'll be perfectly honest with you. The reason that you're banned from the Ventrillo, if you are, and are told to be quiet is because you can't go anywhere for any period of time without complaining and whining. This thread is a testament to that - you always devolve a conversation or thread to focus on you and how unfortunate your circumstances is, driving it away from what people were actually trying to discuss. Nobody cares about your opinions and don't care wether you agree with, "blindly" or not.

So you assume I've always done this? I used to love participating in discussions over the community, until this stupid petition. Then everyone goes AWOL and I become a scape goat so nobody has to get in trouble. Eventually I'm forced to take a vacation, and you know what? I try not to stir up any more trouble. I take that vacation and avoid bumping heads with anyone. So when I come back, I don't expect people to still give me an attitude.

I don't want this to be about me. But hey, YOU, among a few others, chose to single me out and so I'm calling you out on it.

Quote :
Cliff did act like sort of a retard, but he was trying in his own way to make a valid point. He's also a longstanding member of the community who has helped lots of people and made plenty of contributions.

Oh yes, shouting incessantly and then saying everyone who disagrees with him should go burn in a fire. THAT is so valid.

Plus, I've been here a while too Jaette. I didn't just join up yesterday. I've tried helping everyone and I have quite a few contributions to the wiki and the forum. I try not to bring them up because it would make me look a bit conceited, but apparently everyone seems to think I'm some douchebag that's barely been here a month. There is NO excuse that justifies the different treatment Cliff is getting from me.

That is literally the stupidest excuse I've EVER heard from someone on here. "DURR I THINK HE'S BETTER THAN YOU SO HE CAN GET AWAY WITH BEING A JERK HURRRR"

Quote :
Nobody is biased against you or out to get you. Nobody cares that much. If you started making constructive posts, then people would like you. You're not going to win people over by just whining and bitching constantly. Just because everyone doesn't jump up to lavish praise on every post you make doesn't mean you're being ignored.

And here you go, putting words in my mouth again. I never said I wanted praise for all my posts. What I DID want is for people to, you know, not talk ill of me when I'm trying to help diffuse a situation such as this one. And it doesn't help when you're insulting me and being a jackass, aside from telling me I'm wrong for wanting to be a part of the community.

Quote :
This has nothing to do with opinions, yours or other peoples. It has nothing to do with bias. It has nothing to do with you as a person. It's only that you always make negative, whiny and self-centered threads that focus on your own misfortune, rather than trying to help others. Thus, people are less likely to respond as they figure you'll just go off on a rant.

Oh yeah, because I've never once gave any thought to anyone else. Ho no, I'm just a horrible person. And I've certainly created a bunch of threads just to be a bitch. And I've never, ever done anything positive! Horrible me!

Why don't you read what you type before pressing the send button?

Quote :
Try calming down and try to realize that the world doesn't revolve around you - and neither does this forum. Everyone here has an equal chance to make their voice heard. It's what they SAY with that voice that matters and affects how people treat them.

Will you STOP with the assumptions? I never said everyone should listen to me and praise me. Where is everyone getting this nonsense?!

You are assuming I somehow deserve the hate I'm getting repeatedly, because of issues that were out of my control. I had no hand in the flamestorm that enveloped the forums, and when everyone suddenly turned it against me, nobody listened. I was the "bad guy", and as such, nobody wanted to hear my voice, no matter HOW I used it.

I've calmed down already Jaette. But there's something I can't ignore: that people have let Cliff slide with being a general ass WHILE he continues being an ass to me for no reason. And no matter how much I've left it alone, him and just about everyone else involved in this see it fit to continue shoving my face in it. And if I say anything in response? Oh, the mods have a field day with threatening to ban me.

So why don't YOU actually educate yourself on the situation before pointing the finger at me and saying I should jump off a cliff and die with my opinions?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its a communication-palooza - Take 4   Its a communication-palooza - Take 4 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its a communication-palooza - Take 4
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next