Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aurora's Story

Go down 
+4
TheArchvile
space_samurai
Shady Knight
kikijonson
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kikijonson
Marauder of the deep jungle
kikijonson

Aurora's Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:41 pm

the elipses is part of my writing style...I use it while writing dialog...and he enire story is dialog so...yeah >.<
Back to top Go down
http://kikijonson.deviantart.com/
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:09 pm

Aurora's Story

Part 67

…I silently slithered into the darkness that is my burrow…alone…without the person that made my life meaningful with me…I…I just knew that it was too dangerous for Seliky to be with me…I just knew it…but…but I was blinded by…by how great my life was now…how great it was with…her…but…now all that is gone…I…I am just a monster…a monster who shouldn't even be allowed to have friends…I mean…I…I tried to kill Seliky…and I…I didn't even try to stop myself…I…I really am just a mindless killing monster…I have to make sure that…I could no longer hurt anyone anymore...I…I can't handle the pain of losing another friend again…not now…I don't want to hurt Jewlia or Hitomi…I just met them…I…I need to isolate myself…Isolate myself for everything…keep myself from hurting anyone ever again…
…I turned around and looked at the entrance that lead to where Jewlia was…I risen up my tail and slammed it into the side of the tunnel walls…collapsing the tunnel o collapse on itself…sealing off the entrance…If I seal myself in my own burrow…then…hen I wouldn't be a burden on anyone…I'll…I'll just live the rest of my life in the darkness…well…at least till I die of starvation…it's better off this way…if no one ever knew about me then…no one would know ha…I…was a monster…
…I began to head over to the next entrance to the burrow…thinking about…the life I just lost…the life I would have had…with…Seliky…but I ruined it…I…I crushed it after I…tried to kill her…and the funny thing is…I don't even remember it…that's just horrible…that…I…don't even remember the event that…ruined my life…I…just wish there was a way to stop the even from happening…a way to fix what was broken…but I know that it would never happen…it's…hopeless…
…I came to the next entrance to the burrow…and felt the warmth of the forest air come over my body…as I gazed out into the forest…I just let out a deep sigh before smashing my ail into the cavern walls…causing it to cave in…making the area pitch black…once again…now there is only one entrance left…then I can live the rest of my life in here…alone…
…I began to head over to the main entrance of my burrow…it wasn't too far…I could just vanish off the face of Felarya and no one will mess me…Seliky hates me now…she wouldn't give a second thought…Hitomi has her children to worry about and Jewlia…she has all her patients…I'm a nobody…I thought I could…be meaningful with Seliky…but I know now that it was a big lie…just a fantasy dream of mine…I should have known I would have been too good to be rue…I mean A human being friends with a monster like me…it can happen…I learned that the day I lost Thanh…a Naga is allowed to have friends like that…they are just meant…to be alone…
I finally came to the last entrance of the burrow…I gaze out into the morning light for a last time…my body felt numb…as if someone ripped my entire being from my body and just…walked all over it…I feel so sick inside…so sick of my life…so sick of everything…I just want it all to end…
…I was about to slam my tail into the wall when I then heard a voice…
"…what do you think you are ding scale butt?..." I heard…I looked up and Saw Hitomi staring down at me from the entrance of m burrow…
"…I…I'm just…renovating my home a bit…" I replied…Hitomi let out a big sigh and shook her head…
"…Renovating you say…Aurora…I'm not stupid…to me it looks more like barricading yourself in your own home…" she replied as she hopped into my burrow…"…I saw what you did with the other two entrances…so I figured this would be a perfect time for me to visit…"
"…Hitomi…I don't think…" before I could continue she put her finger on my lip and stopped me from talking.
"…I won't take no for an answer…now come on show me around this…um…dirty home you have here…" she said to me…I just sighed…I won't be able to get her to leave…I just have to wonder what she is planning…
"…ok fine…fallow me…I guess…" I sighed and slithered deeper into my burrow…
"…Glad you see it my way scale butt…" she laughed…I guess I will just have to wait till after Hitomi leaves to…cut myself off from the world…

…We moved on quietly through the tunnel for a bit…Hitomi seemed too have had a hard time maneuvering in the tunnel since it was too dark for her…I made sure to warn her about any bumps that might cause her to trip over with her four legs…eventually Hitomi decided to break the silence…
"…So…what's going on with you and your little albino friend…what's her name again…Selitastey?..." she asked… I didn't want to reply…it's already too painful to even think about what happen…I can't talk about it…it'll only make me feel worse…
"…It's…it's nothing…" I mumbled…Hitomi let out a laughed and placed her hand on my shoulder…
"…Ha that's funny…this coming from a person who was about to completely block herself from the surface of Felarya…sorry to say this Aurora…but you really are a horrible lier…" she told me as she turned me around to face her… "…you got to be more convincing…like you are luring a mate...yeah…can't be all timid like…that'll put them as the boss…wait no that's a bad example…because I'm always the boss in a situation…hmmmm…well anyways yeah you are a horrible Lier…no wonder Seliky can read you like a human running around with a dinner bell…"
"…am I really that easy to read…" I mumbled…Hitomi slapped my back…
"…like a group of humans camping out in the middle of the woods with…a Fire!...you know when there is a campfire involve that makes EVERYONE know what's going on…" she laughed "…now why don't you tell this Mantoid what's really in that pretty little head of yours…" she added as she rubbed her hand into my hair…messing it up a bit…I just let out a sigh as tears started to fill up my eyes…
"…I…Tried to…I tried to kill Seliky…" I cried out…Hitomi stared at me for a second…
"…how is that bad…I mean don't you know…trying to kill each other a sign of…oh wait…you aren't a mantoid…oh…hmmmmm?…I guess that IS a bad thing….isn't it?…" she said out…
"…I…I honestly don't know Hitomi…I don't even remember doing it…but…but I did…because…I…I am a monster…" I cried out…
"…Oh Aurora…you aren't a monster…far from it…a little scrawny thing like you a monster in Felarya…hah…comparing you to like…A tonorion…now THAT'S a monster….but they do taste good if you dip them in Dridder blood…" she laughed… before putting her hand on my shoulder "…now Aurora…caging yourself in here like…I don't know…something I could use as an analogy that cages themselves in during situations like this just because you did something that you aren't proud of…knowing how close you are to that little white human snack thing…that you would never try to do anything to her…I am sure you can talk things out fir you try…and if that doesn't work there is always the more useful mantoid way…"
"…But…but she hates me now Hitomi…she…she doesn't want to do anything with me…I…I tried to kill her…why would she ever come back to me?..." I asked back as my eyes streamed down tears…
"…Hey you never know…something might come up …I mean…you REALLY never tried to kill her…right?..."
"…NEVER…Seliky is my best friend and I love her…she…she is the only thing in this world that really matters to me…that…that makes my life meaningful!...I…I would never hurt a single strand of her hair…It…it was this…this monster inside of me…this…horrible rage that I am cursed with…I…I don't know what to do!..." I cried as I buried myself into Hitomi's should…she just rubbed my back…allowing me to calm down… "…I knew I deep down inside that…Seliky would never be safe with me…but…I…I tried to ignore the feeling…and now everything that I wish would never happen fell on me…and now I lost her…nothing in this cruel world matters anymore…I…I'm empty now…"
"…Now now Aurora…see…you regret what you did…and you admitted that Seliky truly is the only thing that matters…showing you never wanted to hurt Seliky in the first place…as for her not being safe with you…that's something you need to talk with her you know…" she said back as she wiped the tear from my eye…
"…but Hitomi…she's gone now…and…I…I don't think she will ever come back…" I said out…Hitomi let go of me and let out a smile…
"…Oh you don't know that…heck who knows…seeing the bond you two have that seems almost sickening makes me know that you two can't be separated for too long…so I am confident that you two will work it out…" she said to me…I stared at her for a bit…trying to make out everything she had told me so far…I don't know if I feel better at all…Hitomi's "pep talk" was rather…odd…nothing like what Thanh used to to…but Thanh's usually included me being painfully punished afterwards…but…I can't help to feel a little bit better inside…but I still don't know if I would ever be able to mend my relationship with Seliky…
"…thanks Hitomi…I…I feel a little bit better inside…" I said to her with a tiny smile…she smiled back and turned around…
"…No prob scale butt…now tell me…how the hell do I get out of this dump…I think I am starting to smell like you…and seeing how you hunt I really don't want to be anything like you any time soon…" She said out…I slithered over to her and turned her towards the right direction of the ext.
"…that way…" I said to her…she smiled a looked over to me for a second…
"…thanks Scale butt…I'll see you later kay?..." she said to me as she headed off towards the exit…she went ahead for a little bit but then…she suddenly stopped and turned around…"…oh by the way…I believe this belongs to you…" she said out as she tossed something at me…I caught it and looked over to Hitomi…but she was gone…she moves very fast that I didn't even get to see her move…I looked down that the thing that Hitomi tossed over to me…and I was shocked to see it was Seliky…tied up with vines…
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:03 am

Aurora's Story Part 68

…I stared down blankly at Seliky…who was tied up in vines laying in my arms…staring back at me with her large pink eyes…she was completely wrapped up but these vines…it even covered her mouth…muffling her voice to neat inaudible…why did Hitomi do this…did…did she purposely force Seliky here and...make her listen to me and Hitomi talk?...
…I slowly removed he vines from Seliky's body till she was completely free…then I gently placed her on the ground and slithered back a bit…to give her room…I…I don't want to scare her…his…this might be my only chance to make up with her…
"…So….y…you heard all of that…didn't you?..." I said softly…Seliky looked up at me with her pink eyes…
"…yeah…I heard it…" she replied back…Hitomi must have planned this from the start…making me express how much I regret…almost…killing my best friend…and have Seliky secretly hearing in on it all…why would Hitomi do such a thing to help me and Seliky make up our friendship…she never really seemed like the person to really help others out…why is she making an exception to me and Seliky?...
"…I…guess I don't need to repeat it…huh?..." I said back…Seliky nodded slowly…I could see it in her eyes…she looked so uneasy…s…she really afraid of me…that much…I have to make this right…I have to fix our relationship…
"…Listen Seliky…I…I never really wanted to hurt you…I would never do such a thing…I's just…this monster…deep inside me that I am curse with…I…I couldn't control it…" I paused for a moment…my eyes were beginning to fill with tears…I slowly wiped them away and looked down at Seliky…I really don't want to lose her…Seliky is…everything to me…
"…Aurora…" Seliky replied softly… "…were you…really going to…trap yourself inside your own burrow…just because of me?..."
"…If…if this evil…thing inside me tried to make me kill my best friend this in this cruel and miserable world Felarya…and I lose her forever…then…I…Might as well just sit here and be forgotten forever…I…I really don't want to accidently hurt anyone…or even worse…try to kill them…so the best thing I can do is just…drop off the face of Felarya…then I can't hurt anyone else like I did to you Seliky"…I replied…I slowly reached over to Seliky but then she took a step away from me…I quick brought my hand close to me…afraid that I scared her…I let out a deep sigh and turned away…wiping the ears from my eyes…
"…Seliky…I…I understand if…you…no longer want to be with me anymore…I'm too unsafe…and…I don't deserve a wonderful friend like you…I am a…monster after all…" I said to her…it was silent for a while…I didn't turn back to look at Seliky…she's afraid of me still…I can tell…so…I have to make her choice…and if she leaves me…I…I honestly don't know what I will do…I really don't want to lose my best friend…it hurts so much even knowing she is afraid of me…rips my soul out of my very being…but…she's so young…I don't even want to imagine what she may have witnessed when I…I was in the Tsuin Hitogara state…
"…Aurora…" I heard from behind me…I looked over to Seliky…who was staring up at me with her large pink eyes and pale face…
"…It was terrifying…seeing you…like that…you weren't you anymore…I… couldn't even call you Aurora anymore after seeing you like that…you no longer seemed like the same person…that…I know and love…but…" she paused…and turned away for a while…Seliky is so young…she should have all these things going on in her life…it will bring so much stress to her and that is something someone of her age should have…I just wonder if I am really the best thing for Seliky…I then saw Seliky look back up at me…her eyes were filled with tears…she then ran over to me and hugged the base of my tail…
"…I'm just…so happy to have you back Aurora…" she cried…I couldn't help to break out in tears too and lifted Seliky up and gently hug her too…
"Seliky…I'm so sorry…" I said to her softly…I held her in my arms for a bit quietly until Seliky was looked up at me…with a small smile on her face…
"…It's not your fault Aurora…if anything…it was that evil blob monster thing's fault…" Seliky replied…
"…Seliky…was…I able to defeat the monster this time?..." I asked quietly…I don't remember a single thing from the encounter…except for seeing Seliky in the ground lifeless…which probably triggered the Tsuin Hitogara…but everything else is a big blur…
"…Sadly…no…you injured it very badly…but it managed to retreat…after that…you attacked me…" Seliky mumbled…we were silent for a bit…then Seliky decided to break the silence…"But I did figure out a pattern though…I noticed that this…monster…thing…only attacks every other day…" she said…
"…What do you mean?..." I asked…I was really unsure by what she meant…
"…Well I noticed a pattern in this monster's attacks…have you notice that one day it'll attack…then the next day it will never show up…then the day after that it attacks…as in only shows up once every 2 days or something of that sort…" she said…after I thought about it for a bit…I realized that it was true…it didn't attack the day before yesterday…and it attacked yesterday…and I am pretty sure it didn't attack 3 days ago…so…does that mean we are safe from it today?...
"…what do you think it means Seliky?..." I asked…Seliky stared at me for a moment…
"…well…I guess it means we are safe rom it today…but then…we will have to expect it to show up tomorrow…I guess since we know I's pattern that we can be better prepared for it the next time around…perhaps it uses a day to regenerate or something…and it has been changing its shape…I donno…something very familiar about it too…" she said back to me…I let out a deep sigh and smiled a little…
"…well…a least we know…that we are safe today…" I said to her…she nodded slowly…
"…Yeah I am pretty sure…but...anyways…even then we have a new ally to help us…" she said out…does she mean that strange person that I saw when I woke up…
"…do you mean that strange spider girl who was with Jewlia when I woke up?..." I asked…Seliky nodded…
"…yeah…that's Mimi…it turns out that Jewlia was hiding Mimi from us…she was scared that we wouldn't like her…apparently there is a bit of conflict between the Dridders and Naga's…" Seliky said out…
"…that would explain why the other Dridders attacked us…" I said back…Seliky nodded…
"…yeah…but Mimi is not like them…she may be a bit…unusual but she is really kind…in fact…when we found you being attack by that horrible monster…Mimi stepped in and helped you fight it…she was amazing too…" she sad back to me…is that why this Mimi girl seemed so familiar to me when I first saw her?...since she helped me fight the giant blob monster…
"…well…I guess I owe her a big thanks…" I said back… "….not to mention Jewlia…without her I surely be dead…and Hitomi…if she didn't come…I…I may have lost you forever…"
"…well…Yeah I guess you are right…I just hoped that Hitomi would have at least be a bit nicer about it…she tied me up very tight…" She mumbled as she rubbed her arm…"but I guess it was worth i…since well…she did help us you know…I donno if I would have been wiling o come back myself…I mean…it was scary…very scary…"
"…are you still sure that…you want to stay with me Seliky…I mean…if it happens again…I…" I paused and stared at my hands…the hands that blindly try to kill my best friend…
"…I am sure Aurora…I mean…I was freaking out….thinking I was going to lose you forever…that…you were going to be stuck as that…other Aurora forever…I was really scared…because every time I looked at you…all I could see were those…evil eyes…glaring at me…I'm sorry if I ran off earlier…I guess…I guess it's just traumatized me a bit…forming into some sort of crazy phobia…heh…that's kind of silly…Auroraphobia…nah too generic…needs to be more complicated…Déménserpensfeminaphobia…yeah I like that one better…" she laughed…I giggled too…even though I had no idea what she was talking about…
"…I guess I should head back to Jewlia…and say thanks to her and Mimi…for everything they have done…" I said back…
"…yeah…and to show that you and I made up…" she added…I smiled and continued on my way to where Jewlia lived…I guess I will have to redig the exit again…since I made it collapse when I was going crazy over Seliky hating me…I really am glad she is giving me a second chance…I just hope that…this would never happen again…I really would never be able to handle it…all I know is that now…me and Seliky's friendship will change forever…because there will always be that dought…in both of us…I sighed to myself as I continued on…
"…Aurora…" I head from little Seliky…I looked over to her…
"…Yes Seliky…I replied…
"…I'm sorry…and….Thank you…"
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:09 am

Well, I finally reached the end thus far. The interaction between characters is great which greatly adds to their credibility. It's obvious that the characters are your priority when it comes to writing a chapter. You made a fine story so far and I await what you have next in story.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Part 69

…I slithered down the tunnel with Seliky sitting on my shoulder…It was somewhat quite…I guess there was still that awkwardness

lingering from the past event…I just hope that…that would never happen again…I really don't want to lose Seliky…I know that she isn't the only

friend I have now…I have Hitomi and Jewlia too…but for some reason…I feel more…complete with Seliky…how strange that sounds…I mean…

me and Seliky aren't really alike that much…I mean…I am much bigger than her…at least with me and hitomi…and I guess Jewlia in a way…even

though she is much bigger than I am…I guess me and Seliky have some sort of…I don't know…a some sort of supernatural connection with one

another…and I just want her to be with me always…she's like a sister to me…like the sister I never got to know…

…After a few minutes of slithering…we came upon the collapsed entrance of my burrow…I remained motionless for a bit as I stared into

the large mound of dirt in front of me…I looked over to Seliky who was looking over at me…

'…you really were planning on caving yourself in here…" she said over to me…I nodded slowly and turned away from the young girl…

"…like I said…I was a monster who scared you off…I didn't want to hurt anyone else…so…I felt the only way to do that…" I mumbled…I

sighed to myself and looked over to Seliky again with a small smile… "…but…since…I didn't lose you…we don't have to worry about that…

right?..."

"…Yeah…I guess so…I just feel a little bad though…putting you through all that pain you know…" Seliky said with a low voice…

"…its ok Seliky…it's all over now…it's behind us now…" I replied…Seliky gave a small smile and slid down my arm and stopped at my
fingertips…
"…Yeah I guess you are right…" she replied…I slowly brought her down to the floor and placed her down...then I looked over to the large

mound in front of me…

"…well…looks like I have some digging to do…I don't want you getting hurt so you say here…ok?..." I said out…Seliky stared at me for a

second with her large pink eyes…she began to smile a little and started to walk over to the large mound…

"…how about I help you dig Aurora…I mean…I always just sit back and watch you know…so this time I want help…" She said out…I looked

at her for a second…I guess it would be very good quality time…even if she is so tiny and wouldn't really be much help…her tiny hands can't

move as much dirt as I could after all…but I don't want her to feel left out….

"…well…ok…just be careful ok…I don't want to accidently bury you or anything…" I told her…

"…Oh alright Aurora…I'll start digging over here…so you won't smack me hehehe…" she laughed as she headed into the pile of soil…I

giggled a little as I patted her head with my forefinger before slithering over to my side and beginning to dig…I then looked at Seliky again…she

was taking off her gray shirt like thing that she calls a hoody…my guessing so it wouldn't get dirty…though it looks somewhat newer than I

remember…I figured it would have been torn up and all messy from how much she wears that thing…especially through all the near death

situations we have been…I guess she knows how to fix clothing or something…but I really never seen her doing that…maybe someone else is

doing it…perhaps Jewlia…she seems like the type of lady who would do that…I'll ask Seliky later on…

…but after she took of her hoody…I couldn't help to notice all the scars and bruising that were all over her harms…even some stiches…big

ones too…like the one I had when I was little when I was living with Auntie Thanh…I was playing when the wind suddenly blew very hard and

some of the leaves from a nearby tree blew off…and the leaves cut be up really bad and auntie had to give me stitches right there because

how deep they were…I think she said that the tree was a blade leaf tree or something…a type of tree that grows in Felarya…but that's in the

past…I am just shocked how beaten up this little girl is…and I am sure that some of those bruises are from that evil man she calls a father…I

makes me wonder though…if Seliky did not to stay with me…would…she go back to that man…and return to her old life…it's a horrible thought

but still…she was trying to kill herself from the horrible life she had…would she try that again if she no longer wanted to be with me?...

"…Hey Aurora…you there?..." I heard…I shook my head and realized Seliky was staring right at me… "…you ok Aurora…you seemed like…

spaced out or something..."

"…oh…sorry…I guess I was deep in thought hehe…" I replied…

"…hehehe…it's ok Aurora…I just didn't want to do this all alone while you slack off…I mean really...I can't do this entire thing all alone…it'll

take me days when you could probably do it in seconds…" she added…I laughed a little…

"…hehehe…well yeah…I could do it in seconds…but if I did it that fast then it would probably collapse…when it comes to building

passageways for the burrow…it takes a bit to make because I need to dig it just right and makes sure that everything is supported so it won't

come caving in you know…" I replied…

"…hehehe…looks like you got this down as sciences haven't you…" she laughed…

"…Oh…well…I guess so…I mean…it's the only thing I really know how to do…I mean…I've been stuck here for a really long time…and I

never really liked to come outside because of all the predators and stuff…so I spent a lot of my life in this burrow…digging…" I mumbled… "…it's

a skill not nearly as impressive as yours Seliky…"

"…What do you mean?..." Seliky said back with a puzzled look on her face…

"…well…you like to make things…you create all these crazy gizmos and stuff...and you are really smart…I mean…REALLY smart…just as

smart…if not…even smarter than my auntie…and you are only 8 years old Seliky…that's really saying something…" I replied as I slid my tail

across the dirt…smoothening out the surface and pushing the soil against the walls…

"…Oh…well…I guess me being really smart was just me being lucky I guess…I mean…to me everyone can be smart…that everyone is just

the same…but just some people are able to see things another way…or are fortunate to have the resources or the education…" She said out as

she fiddled with her fingers…looking a bit unease…

"…so…which one of those are you?..." I asked…Seliky looked at her hands a bit…staring blankly at them…as if she was trying to think…

"…Well…I don't know…I guess my "skill" was developed like yours Aurora…" she said out…

"…Developed like mine…oh Seliky…you are comparing your super smarts to my dumb little digging thing…" I laughed…

"…Hear me out…well you see…back with my father…I wasn't really allowed to do anything…and had nothing…it was just…miserable…then

I went to the library…and met Ti-yen…yeah meeting her was kind of…special I guess…so now I have books…and I can't really do anything else…

If I wasn't being beaten or crying or something like that…I would read…it was the only thing I could do you know…" she paused for a

moment...then let out a big sigh and looked up a me…"So I read and read…lots of books…sometimes I spent days just reading…and learning…I

often time read the same book over and over again…"

"…I see…" I replied…I couldn't really think of anything to say after hearing that…

"…you must think I am some big nerd or something after telling you that…don't you…" Seliky added…

"…oh well…tell me what a nerd is and I can tell you…" I replied with a small smile…I have no idea what a nerd is after all…

"…hehehe…Aurora you really are such a clueless dork…" Seliky laughed…I giggled a little as a pushed aside more soil…I thought about

Seliky's words…how she developed into the great little girl I know today…she really had a hard life…a very hard life…surprisingly…she reminds

me a lot of myself for some reason…I guess that's why we have this sort of…connection…even if she is a young human girl and I am this giant

naga…thing…even if she is the "pray" and I am the "predator"…I guess a special bond like that can bypass these crazy rule that this crazy world

has…but still…I still don't know if I am what is really right for Seliky….if I am truly the right person to look after such a sweet and amazing child…

I mean…'d do anything for her…I would love to see her grow up…but…then if she does….she might not even need me anymore…then I would

be all alone again…like how I was before…it's just a lot to thing about…a lot of pressure on me…I just hope that whatever this crazy world has

in stored for me and Seliky...that…Seliky will be happy…that's all that really matters to me…

"…your spacing out on me again Aurora…are you sure you ok…did you hit your head in the fight too many times?..." I heard…I looked

back at Seliky…

"…Oh…sorry again…I guess we should get back to work on this…" I said back…

"…yeah we should…if not we would be here for hours because of you and your random spacing out episodes…" Seliky laughed…I giggled a

little as I gave Seliky a gentle shove with my forefinger…

"…hehehe…you shouldn't be talking all like that about me Seliky…you may be smarter but remember…I am still bigger than you…" I

giggled…

"…yeah yeah…you and your nagaishnees…which is probably isn't even a word…but all well…" she said with an annoyed look on her face

as she pushed aside some dirt…
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:24 am

I don't think these two had much of an opportunity to talk more about themselves to each other until now. Nicely done.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:10 pm

Part 70

…Me and Seliky continued to dig though the dirt that has caved into the burrow after I
almost willingly isolated myself inside my burrow…though Seliky’s small size…she didn’t really help
all too much…since I could move so much more earth she could…but still…it was nice having her
with me…especially after I thought that I lost her…forever…and I enjoyed the conversations
were having during this little bonding time…I It’s nice to know a little bit more about this wonderful
little girl that I consider family…I decided to try to keep this moment as long as I could by
purposely digging slower…I mean…I don’t know when I will have a moment like this with Seliky
ever again…and this world is cruel…so I need to cherish every moment I have with this wonderful

girl as much as I can…

“Hey Aurora…” I heard down below me…I looked down at Seliky who was wiping the dirt off
of herself… “Remember when you asked me to…look up that Thanh lady?”…

“…Yeah I remember…” I replied…remembering how she told me that…the one who raised
me had died…

“…she raised you…right?...” she asked…

“…oh…yeah…she raised me like I was her own child…heh…I remember even called

her “Auntie Thanh”…” I replied…she giggled for a little bit…

“…I hope you don’t mind me asking about her…but…can you tell me about her?...” she
replied softly…

“…Oh…not at all…I mean…you are my friend…I might as well tell you a little about my
childhood…” I replied…I leaned myself against the wall of the burrow and started to think a bit…
tying to remember everything from when I was a mere nagling…

“…well…there is so much to say about her…I mean…she was like the mother I never got to
know you know…”

“…Mother you never got to know?...” Seliky said back in confusion…

“…yeah…remember that tablet…and…how that…the humans came and killed them all…well…
Auntie Thanh came to the battle site…and found my sister near death…with me…and…before my
sister died…she gave me to Thanh…and Thanh decided to raise me…my…mother and father were
amongst the dead…I was too young to remember them…or even my sister…” I replied slowly…

“…so…you really are like me?...” Seliky replied…I looked down at her in a little confusion…

“…Aurora what do you mean?...” I asked...being curious about her words…

“…We both…never knew our mother…both…too young to even remember them at all…it’s
rather depressing…” she said in such a quiet voice…

“…I see…heh…but that allowed us to be friends…right?…since that made us who we are
today…I mean I would take the Seliky I know right in front of me over anything else…” I said back
as I rubbed my finger against Seliky’s pale hair…She smiled a little bit as she placed her tiny hands
onto my fingers…I lifted up my hand and Seliky was hanging onto it…I just giggled a little bit and
lifted her over my shoulder and lowered onto my shoulder…

“…Comply?...” I said with a short giggle…Seliky held onto a stand on of my hair…I am
guessing to keep herself from falling…

“ …hehehe…yeah…I am…” she replied as she kicked her legs back and forth…

“…well…like I was saying…Thanh…she raised me ever since I was a nagling…so she was like
my mother…she even taught me how to hunt…: I told her…Seliky looked over to me with her
large pink eyes…

“…how was she like?...” she asked me…I let out a big sigh and looked over to her…

“…well…she was very kind…funny…she was very beautiful…even if she was known for her
combat skills…oh….she was very strict…heh…I remember all the times I got into trouble…boy…I
would never forget those moments…I remember once…she stuffed me in a hole and tied my tail
into a knot so I wouldn’t be able to get out of it…then there was they time she shaved my hair…
and the time she launched me out of a catapult…” I giggled…

“…whoa…launch you out of a catapult…isn’t that a bit extreme…you surely over
exaggerate…” Seliky replied in disbelief…I just laughed a little…

“…hehehe…I’m not exaggerating…but I loved her…she treated me so well and made sure I
didn’t get into trouble…boy…I really do miss her…” I said with a sigh…there was a long and
awkward silence hat seem to emanate from the room…I began to remember all the things that
happened when I was with Thanh…all the memories that I have had with her…I couldn’t help but
cry a little…feeling the tear run down my cheek…

“…I’m sorry I brought it up…” I heard on my shoulder…I looked over a Seliky who I guess

noticed my tears…

“…Oh…no no no…don’t worry about it…I mean…it’s good that we are talking about stuff like
this…I mean…it allows us to get to know one another you know…I’m just being emotional you
know…so don’t feel bad…” I said back as I gave a small smile.

“…Well if you say so…I just don’t want to hurt you…you know…since this is a relatively…
sensitive topic” Seliky said back…I poked her nose with my forefinger and she began to giggle…

“…don’t worry about it Seliky…we need to know more about each other after all…we are
friends…” I replied…Seliky just smiled and looked away at me…

“…anyways…back to my childhood…I remember I’ve had a friend…her name was Tiffany…
she was a little Neera girl…” I said out…

“…Neera?...aren’t they those Mice people who live all over the place…” Seliky asked me…

“…yeah she was one of those…but she called herself a Chu…though I never knew what the
difference was…since you know…it’s something new or something…” I said out…

“…yeah I never heard it before too…maybe I’ll look it up when I get the chance…” Seliky
replied…I giggled a little…

“…well anyways…I guess…she was more of a plaything to me more than a friend…I mean…
all the things I put her through…thinking back to it…I kind of really feel bad for all the things I put
her through…I mean…even the first day we met…I was kind of a bit cruel to her…” I mumbled…

“…you cruel…you are lying…” Seliky said with a laugh…

“…No really…I pretty much tortured the little mouse girl…I did every mean thing you can
think of…from eating her to using her has a mere doll or tying her to a Frisbee and throwing it…” I
said out…I looked down at the floor for a bit…remember how even though Tiffany must have
really hated me…she was always there for me when I got in trouble…”…though…even though…I
was so mean to her…she was still…a really good friend…she made sure I didn’t get into trouble…
and…if I did…she’d do everything she could to bale me out…she even once convince Thanh to
not punish me…*sigh*…I really wish I could see her again…to at least apologies to her about…
everything that I have done…”

“…what ever happened to her?...” Seliky asked…I took in a deep sigh and looked over at
Seliky…

“…Well…I…When…the elves capture Thanh…I knew that the only way to save her was to
run away…so…I…I decided to set Tiffany free…I opened her cage and told her…that…she no
longer was my pet and she can just leave…after that…I ran away…and I never heard from her
ever again…” I said back slowly…I let out a big sigh and turned away…”sometimes…I do wonder
where she is right now…sometimes…I regret doing that…sometimes I…think she might have been
eaten or something”

“…You really miss her…don’t you…” Seliky said back to me…

“…yeah…I…I really do miss my family…I wish all the time that…I could just see them one
more time…” I said back…I closed my eyes…feeling a lone tear run down my cheek…Seliky just
remained quiet on my should…I guess…she just felt that she must have hurt my feelings or
something…I looked over to her and let out a tiny smile... “…but you know what…you are my
family now…”

“…oh boy Aurora…that was incredibly cheesy….” Seliky said with a laugh…

“…gee Seliky…what a way to ruin the moment…I probably should have bothered…” I said
back…

“…It was a joke Aurora…don’t be so uptight…” She said with a giggle…I smiled and rubbed
my finger in her hair…

“…hehehe…ok ok…just this once…” I replied…I laid still for a bit…I began to think about
what I just said…that Seliky was my family now…and started to think about my old family…both
Thanh and my people…what they have given me and what they have done to keep me safe…
from sacrificing their own lives to just…raising me like their daughter…and now I have Seliky…who
is almost like sister…or even a daughter to me…and I really do love her…and…I will try everything
I could to keep her safe…she has been so good to me…and I have to return that to her
somehow…I looked over at Seliky pretty pale face…

“…hold on Seliky…I have something for you…” I said out as I lifted her up…

“…something for me?...” she said back…a little confused…

“…Yeah…a present…” I added…

“…oh Aurora…you don’t have to…I mean…you already have done so much for me…” she
replied…I lowered her onto the ground and patted her head with my finger…

“…You wait here…I’ll go ahead and get it…” I told her as I slithered away into the main
chamber…leaving little Seliky behind…once I reached the chamber…I slithered over to the corner
of the room and dug a little bit…after a second or two…I came to a small cloth that I dug up
many years ago…I used it to wrap up something very dear to me…after finding it I slithered back
to where I left Seliky…I found her siting on the pile of dirt where I left her…kicking her legs back
and forth as she waited for me…

“…I’m back…” I said out as I slithered in….

“…that was fast…” Seliky replied as I laid onto my chest so I could be at eye level with her…
having my hands in a ball to keep her from seeing what I had…

“…Seliky...I want to give you something…” I told her…She looked up at me with her large
pink eyes…

“…give me what…” she asked…I smiled and open up my hands and moved them towards
her…she looked at the cloth for a bit and took I from me after a while…

“…you’re…giving me a piece of a torn up shirt?...” she said in confusion…

“…no silly…that’s what is covering it…open it up…” I replied…Seliky looked down at the cloth
and slowly began to open it up…revealing what was hidden in it…

“…a…a pendent?...” Seliky said out…

“…when Thanh found me…she told me…that…that pendent was around my neck…it has
been…very dear to me ever since Thanh gave it to me…and I considered it my lucky charm…and
now…I’m giving it to you…” I told her…Seliky looked at me in disbelief…

“…Aurora no…I…I can’t take this from you…” she said back…

“…please Seliky…I insist…I…I really want you to have it…” I replied…

“…But…but I can’t…not after knowing how dear this is for you…” she said back…

“…Seliky…it’s yours now…you are my family and I feel that…you should have it…it’s not like
I can wear it anyways…after I started to grow…I just had to keep it in a safe place…so I
wrapped it up in my old shirt…” I told her…Seliky stared at the pendent for a while silently…I
could see a small tear coming from her eyes…she then looked up at me with a smile on your face…

“…th…thank you Aurora…” she said out…”it…it really is beautiful… I will cherish it…forever…”

She then walked over to my chin and gave me a little hug…

“…go on Seliky…put it on…let’s see how it looks on you…” I said to her…

“…*sniff*…oh…aright…” she said back as she unhook the chain and put it around her neck…
after hooking It back up….she looked down at the pendent as it hanged from her neck…

“…It look great on you Seliky…” I said with a smile…

“…are…are you sure…you want me to have this…I…I mean…knowing how important it is to
you…” she asked again…I let out a sigh…

“…Yes I am sure…you are very special to me…and…I just feel that…you deserve it now…so
please just take it…” I replied…Seliky held her hands against the pendent…feeling it with her
thumbs as they passed against it…she stood their silently for a moment…almost like a statue…I
guess she was just deep in thought…after a few minutes of a long and awkward silence…Seliky
looked up at me…with tear filled eyes…

“…Aurora…” she said silently…

“Yes Seliky?...” I replied…

“…I love you…” she said softly…

“…I love you too…My little albino midget…” I laughed…

“…Gee Aurora…what a way to ruin a moment…” she laughed…

“…only because you did it first…” I replied with a giggle…
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Part 71

….It's been rather quiet ever since I gave Seliky the pendent I used to wear as a child

Seiky just sat in the corner of the area…gazing down at it…Since she stopped digging…it

somewhat gave me time to dig by myself without having to worry about accidently burying

Seliky in dirt…and just leave her be for now…I am really happy that she seems to love that

pendent…I have always considered it my lucky charm…hopefully maybe it will give her the

luck that she needs…since this would is so cruel…especially to a girl like her…even in the city

she suffers…and the city is so post to be the safest place for her….but she is constantly hurt

there…I wish that I could go in there and protect her…but that would never happen…the

humans would just kill me…just like they tried to do the first time I went there…

…After a few minutes of silent digging…a beam of light penetrated the darkness…

showing that I broke through to the surface…I looked over to Seliky who was squinting a little

was having her arm near her forehead… guess Human eyes need to adjust to the Darkness…

I find that a little strange too…

"…Looks like we broke into the surface…" I said out…

"…hehehe…we?...you did most of the work…at best…I only shoveled up a mere fraction

of the amount you put in…" Seliky replied… "…I mean really…you are so huge…you can like…

lift up a tone of dirt…I'm scrawny and only move like…a few pounds…"

"…well every little bit helps Seliky…" I said back to her as I lifted her tiny body up with

my hand and placed her safely onto my shoulder…

"…but it was fun…sorry for not helping out too much towards the end there…I…got a

bit distracted…" Seliky added as she looked back down at the pendent I gave her…

"…you sure like looking at it don't you…" I laughed… Seliky looked up as me and smiled a

little bit…

"…Oh…hehehe…well it is a very pretty pendent…I never seen anything like this…even

in the jewelry stores in Negav…well I guess it makes sense…since you know…you aren't a

Felaryan Native…so perhaps this pendent is made up of some alien ore or gem…" Seliky

replied…

"…Yeah I guess that makes sense…" I said back as I pushed aside the soil that was in

front of us…

"…I wonder how you home world is like…like…is it the same like here in Felarya…since

you know…having snake people running around and stuff…" Seliky asked…

"…Well…I don't really know mean…I was born here in Felarya according to that tablet…

so I have never had any contact with my home world and such…though I agree with you…I

do wonder now how it was like over there…" I replied…begging to try to imagine people like

me living in an area that was specifically made for us…but as much as I tried to…I couldn't…I

still don't know much about my people….and who they were…I let out a big sigh as I looked

over to Seliky…

"…I guess it'll just remain a mystery…" I said to her…Seliky just smiled as she look up at

me with her beautiful pink eyes...that seemed to almost glisten in the sun beams that were

peeking through the holes that led into the surface…

"…but you live here now Aurora…with me…and that's what really matters after all…

right?..." she said back to me…I smiled and nodded a little…making sure I didn't knock Seliky

off my shoulder…I hen looked over to the wall of soil that was in front of us…

"…Seliky hand on alright…I don't want to accidently knock you off ok?..." I warned her…

Seliky nodded as she took hold onto my air…I guess …to use it as a rope to hold onto…I

looked back over to the wall of soil and began to dig my way through it…making sure I don't

knock down Seliky …and at this high…she could get seriously hurt…and I know that she is still

recovering from what ever happened during the confrontation…even I am very sore…but I

know this has to be done so I did my best to ignore it…

…after a bit of digging…the entire back entrance of the burrow was opened once

again…out in the distance I could see Jewlia I waved to her…but she didn't seem to respond…

"…perhaps she can't see us from here…" Seliky said…"…Try getting closer…"

…I nodded and continued to slither over to Jewlia…as I got closer…I realized that

Jewlia's yes were closed…I looked over to Seliky…who was looking up at Jewlia…

"…She's sleeping…" Seliky said out…I looked back up at Jewlia again…she was sleeping…

her eyes closed…her might slightly opened…breathing softly as she slept…even in her sleep…

she seemed to have this Aura of beauty that surrounded her…I don't know why but Jewlia

just seems to have this…elegant beauty in her that makes me feel…safe to be around her…

"…She must be exhausted from everything from last night…from me waking her p in the

middle of the night to her staying up the rest of the night healing you…me and Mimi…" Seliky

said to me as she looked up at Jewlia…I began to feel a bit bad…

"…We completely exhausted Jewlia…I can't help to feel a bit bad for this now…I mean…

she must have not gotten any sleep at all…" I said out…

"…Jewlia…did not get…any Sleep…she must rest so that…she can rejuvenate…as well…

as……regrow the supplies she…has…exhausted while…healing us…" A voice said from below

us…me and Seliky looked down…seeing the Dridder girl looking up at us from under Jewlia…

"…Mimi…I didn't expect you to be still awake..." Seliky said out…

"…I…am awake…to make sure…Jewlia…get her proper rest…and that…no one…disturbs

her…" Mimi replied with a unusually monotone voice…this Dridder girl seems not like the other

Dridders…all the other ones seems to always try to kill me… but this one seems…well I

wouldn't say nice…since her unusual…personality…but…she hasn't tried to hurt me or Seliky in

any ways…she actually helped us fight the blob monster if what Jewlia said was true...maybe

not all Dridders are bad…I mean I never thought all of them were bad or anything…but all

the Dridders I met always tried to kill me…and I kind of lost hope that there were Dridders

different from them…but this little one shows me that the ones I encounter aren't the only

ones…even if this dridder girl is very unusual…it gives me a little more hope…

"…Mimi…thanks again…for helping me and Seliky…I…I really appreciate all the help you

have done…I mean…if you haven't showed up…I…I don't know if I would still be here right

now…" I said softly…Mimi looked up at me with her blank eyes…she didn't seem to show any

sort of emotion though her blank face…

"…you…are welcome…I…was just doing what…I…felt…was the best…that I could do…"

Mimi replied…

"…are you going to get your rest Mimi?..." Seliky asked…Mimi shook her head "No"

slowly…

"…I must…watch over Jewlia…to make sure…no one disturbs her slumber…" Mimi

replied…I looked over to Seliky…who had a slight bit of worry in her face…

"…well…Mimi…just try to be careful…since Hitomi is around…and she likes to eat

Dridders for breakfast…and with Jewlia around…she can't protect you…" Seliky told her…Mimi

nodded as she slowly climbed up Jewlia's trunk…making sure not to wake her up…

"…I apologies…but…I do not wish for…Jewlia…to awaken…so…I must ask for you two

to leave…" Mimi said out…

"…oh…alright…um…again…thanks for everything Mimi…if you ever need anything…just

let me know alright…" I said to her…Mimi nodded as she leaned herself against Jewlia's neck

and closed her eyes. I turned around and began to head back into the burrow…looking back

at Jewlia in the distance…sleeping peacefully…next time I see her…I really must thank her for

everything she has done for me…I really do feel bad for causing her so much trouble…she

seems to have been getting very pale lately…and I feel it is because it's because of me

putting so much stress on her…I let out a deep sigh as I slithered into the burrow…

"…Aurora?...what's wrong?..." Seliky asked me…I looked over to Seliky…

"…have you ever notice…that Jewlia…she's been getting paler every day…and I could

swear she looks skinnier…" I asked…Seliky looked down at the floor for a moment…before

finally looking at me…

"…you know…I have noticed that…do you think she's ill?..." she asked…

"…I…I don't know…I'm just afraid that…we might be putting so much stress on her…I…I

feel really bad you know…she's been nothing but loving to us…even raised us back to health…

TWICE…and even fought off the blob monster…I…I just feel that we are…just putting so

much pressure on her that she doesn't deserve…she is such a kind soul…I would hate to know

that I am causing her to suffer…" I said out…it went really silent for a moment…a long and

awkward moment of silence as we slithered through the tunnel…finally Seliky let out a sigh

and looked over to me…

"…what do you thing we should do?..." Seliky mumbled…

"…I…I really don't know Seliky…I mean…Jewlia…she seems to have been alone for so

long…that…when we came…she was so happy…but I really don't want to take that away

from her…but…but I'm really worried…" I replied…

"…Well…maybe all Jewlia needs is some sleep…I mean…if we are stressing her out…we

should just you know…let her have her rest…try to handle things without having to go to her

to fix us up…and surely once she has her rest…she will be all better…I mean…Jewlia is nice…I

really like her…but I would hate to just leave her all alone again…" Seliky said back…I

remained silent for a moment…thinking about what Seliky said…

"…I…I really hope that…that is just the case…I…I really like Jewlia too…she kind of and

loving…I…I just don't want to over burden her…" I mumbled…

"…Don't worry Aurora…we can handle this…I mean…we know that this blob thing only

comes every other day…so now we can prepare and everything…if we don't get hurt…we

don't have to over burden Jewlia…right?..." Seliky said out…

"…Yeah…but Seliky…even if that sounds easy and everything…we don't know what this

monster is capable of…and also…you have to go home today…so even if the monster comes…

I…I'll be alone…" I said in a love voice…Seliky went quiet…I felt my soul fall deep into my

stomach…getting the thought of…Seliky coming to visit me…but I wasn't there to pick her up…

because…I…was killed by that monster…it was very quiet again…filling the air with unease…

"…well…I…I'll try to…find out to get here more often…" Seliky said out…breaking the

silence…

"…but Seliky…your father?..." I said back…

"…Screw him…If I have to take a couple more beatings from him just so I can be with

you more…then so be it…" she said back…shocking me in with her words…

"…Seliky…you have to consider…your body can only take so much…you are young…I…I

just don't want you hurt or anything" I mumbled…

"…Aurora don't worry about me…after 8 years of my life…one thing I learned is that…I

can take hit…I mean come on…I survived years of abuse…2 encounters with that stupid blob

thing…and lived through all those wounds and stuff…been eaten…TWICE…so surely I will be

ok…trust me Aurora…" she said back…I let out a big sigh…I don't really know what to say

about that…I mean…I noticed that Seliky really is a very durable little girl…in fact…I don't

even think I can call her a little girl…she doesn't act like an 8 year old…she…acts much older

than that…she must have been forced to grow up very fast through her life…especially with

all the things I have put her through…I have to wonder if this is a good or a bad thing…I

mean…Seliky missed out on a large chuck of her childhood…it's almost like me…I…I lost a big

part of my childhood…I…I really don't want Seliky to turn out like I have…

"…Seliky…just promise me to not overdo yourself…ok?..." I mumbled as I lifted Seliky

towards my face…

"…alright Aurora…I'll try not to…as for now…we need to somewhat plan for tomorrow

night…s we can be ready for that nasty blob thing…" Seliky said out…

"…agreed…let's see what we can come up with…"
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:54 pm

Finished!

It is really sweet :3 Sure, quite gory and violent, but the interactions between the characters are quite endearing~
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:19 am

anything of interest in any of the scenes you liked so far?
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:28 am

It really is nice to see that Aurora cares for Seliky, always taking care of her wounds every time she gets herself into trouble. Their interactions overall are just really touching o:
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Part 72

…Me and Seliky spent most of the day in the main chamber that we sleep in…talking

about how we are going to go about dealing with this…monster that keeps harassing us…and

I honestly have no idea what we are going to do…the thing seems…almost invisible…no

matter what we do to it…it seems to just regenerate…reclaiming any of its lost body parts

that are damaged in battle…I mean…sure…we know that it doesn’t seem to like being frozen…

and even then…t can heal…and I don’t even know if striking that orb thing inside of it helps

much…it seems to go crazy if it is hit there…but…it just gets angrier and doesn’t seem to have

any long term damage on it…but Seliky keeps insisting that it has to have some sort of

weakness…that we have to do all that we can to find this weakness or else…we aren’t going

to last much longer…

…I looked over at Seliky…who was looking through her books as I waited for her…lying

down on my stomach on the cold soil…she looked through all the stacks of books she has

gotten from the library…looking to see if she can find any weaknesses in there…maybe just

something to at least know what we are dealing with…Confronting a monster that you don’t

even know what it is…s a horrible idea…but we have nothing…nothing to work with…we don’t

even know why this creature is after us…

“…Drat…this book has nothing that is use to us either…I am beginning to think this blob

thing isn’t even a Felaryan creature…nothing in the books here describe anything like it…the

closest thing here is those purple slimes…but they live far from here and don’t act like what

we are dealing with at all..” Seliky said out…

“…But Seliky…there has to be something…there just has to…I mean…it’s impossible that

no one knows a single thing about this monster…seeing how…how destructive it is…” I

replies “…I…I mean…every time I think of it…every time I enter an area where we

encountered it…I…I just have this feeling of emptiness…that…that nothing ever seems right…

like…my very being just was…sucked away…that isn’t normal Seliky…there has to be

something to tell us…to tell us how to get his thing to leave us alone…”

“…I know Aurora…” Seliky said softly. “…I…I’m doing everything that I can...

…an awkward silence filled the area…Seliky stared down at the flood blankly…

“…I…I’m sorry Seliky…” I mumbled… “…I…I didn’t mean to push you…”

“…no no…its ok…It’s understandable since we are in…such a crazy situation…” she said

back as she closed the book she had opened.

“…I just don’t know what we are going to do Seliky…” I mumbled…I know that it’s wrong

to think it is hopeless…but that is what it seems…I mean…f I run…it’ll just fallow me…it

already has my sent…and I can’t run forever…especially hear in Felarya…If that thing doesn’t

kill me…surely something else will…

“…Listen…Aurora…I…I’ll go back to Negav…maybe sell off some of the stuff I made

here…get some supplies to maybe make something…I donno if I could make something before

tomorrow night…seeing how I just started…but I donno…it’s the only thing I can think of…I’ll

go to the Library again…and do another search…” Seliky said out…

“…well…if…if you are going to do that…I…I guess I’ll try to come up with something…

maybe set up some traps…I don’t know if a pitfall would slow it down very much…” I said

back…rubbing my arm…I can’t help to feel useless…I mean I can’t do anything…the only thing

I could do is make little wimpy traps…Seliky is smart…she can build things and come up with

complex plans…

“…well sounds like a plan to me…we’ll meet back at our usual meeting spot in…let’s say…

3 hours?...” Seliky said back as she placed her stuff into her bag…

“…alright…I’ll take you to the city gate…and then go see if I can come up with

anything…” said to her as I hoisted myself up and lowered my hand…Seliky happily jumped

into the palm of my hand and sat down as I lived her up and made my way out of the burrow…

“…just be careful out there Aurora…remembers…this theory of ours…it’s only a hunch…

it could come out in the day…also...who knows what else is out there…” Seliky told me…”…

also you are still healing from yesterday…”

…I giggle a bit…I just find it funny that Seliky is concerned for my wellbeing…even

though she is so much smaller than I am…and that I live out here since I was a little girl…

“…hehe…ok Seliky…I’ll be careful alright…you do the same yourself ok?...I mean…I

don’t know what goes on in that city…” I replied…

“…Will do Aurora…it’s not like I am going back to my house…I’m just going to the library

to see Miss T…so I’ll be fine…the Bazaar might be a little hectic…but that’s only because it is

so crowded…” Seliky said back as she looked through her bag…

“…alright…” I replied as I finally reached the exit of the burrow……The warm morning

sun beams struck against my bare skin as I closed my eyes…enjoying the great feeling…I

stretched my aching scaled as I began to slither again…I looked over to Seliky in my hand…

she was laying down with her bag on top of her stomach…she must be exhausted…with

everything that has been going on…I don’t blame her…I’m exhausted myself…I wish I could

just go and sleep…but I can’t do that…not with this monster around…I know that we have to

get rid of it…if we have any hope of having a single bit of peace time…I just hope that Seliky

isn’t feeling the same strain I am having…a girl her age shouldn’t be going through things like

this…she should be home…with a family…living a normal life…the life I used to have…with

Thanh…

…I looked back down at Seliky…watching her as she laid there with her eyes closed…

was she sleeping?...if she is…she sure falls asleep fast…I decided not to disturb her just in

case she was sleeping…I continued on through the forest as smoothly as possible…to make

sure the ride wasn’t that bumpy…the forest was unusually quiet today…the only thing I could

hear are the birds chirping and the wind blowing against the Canopy leaves…I guess all the

animals are still sleeping…It is still a bit early…

…after a little more slithering…I heard a voice from above me…calling out my name…I

looked around a bit...realizing I was in the area that Hitomi lives in…I looked up at the

canopy…seeing Hitomi’s Silhouette in the tree tops…

“…hey scaly…” she said as she hopped down from the tree tops…revealing her pair of

wings as she floated her way down…this is the first time I have ever seen her wings…they

were surprisingly beautiful…she has in total 4 wings…two being a bright green color and the

second being red…with an oval shaped patter…almost as if she had yellow eyes on the back

of her wings…before I could admire them some more…her wings folded back behind her

abdomen…

“…I see you and Selitastey made up…” Hitomi said with a laugh…

“…My name is Seliky you big dope…” a little voice said out below me…I looked down

seeing Seliky hoisting herself up…

“…yeah yeah…what every Selitastey…” Hitomi laughed…Seliky grumbled to herself as

she folded her arms…”…I’m just glad you two are back together…”

…So…Hitomi really was trying to get us back together…I guess…she really does care for

us…even if she doesn’t really show it…I guess she just shows her love in a different way…

“…Hitomi…thank you…thank you for…helping me and Seliky…you know…fix what has

been broken…” I said to her as a looked down at the floor…

“…hey hey…it’s no problem at all…pfffft…It would be a lot more boring around her if you

were just…moping around all depressed…hiding in that little…dirt...hole...thing…sure Seliky

may be a bit sized snack…but it’s good to have her around…fun to tease you know…” Hitomi

laughed…

“…Ha ha...very funny Hitomi…” Seliky grumbled…

“….Hey it was a compliment…I could just go to insults…I’m sure you’d like that…and

believe me I know some good insults…I’ve had my fair share of Harpy…” Hitomi said with a

grin as she folded her arms…

“…well…I just really appreciate your help Hitomi…thanks for being…a good friend…” I

said out…Hitomi smiled and placed her hand on my shoulder…

“…hey no problem scale but…I was just returning the favor for when you helped me

out…I mean…I would probably been all depressed and angry if you haven’t cheered me up…”

Hitomi responded…was she referring to when she lost her egg to that blob creature…I guess

she was…I mean…that’s the only time I remember where I tried to help her out…I guess it

really did make a difference according to what Hitomi just said…

“…well I have to get back up in the old tree of mine…make sure my little guys are

alright…” Hitomi said as she looked down at Seliky… “…just be good to your friend there

squirt…you sure have a blessing there I’ll tell you that…”

…Hitomi then jumped into the air…where she disappeared into the canopy…I looked

down as Seliky who was still staring up into the canopy…

“…She seems to be opening up to you a bit Seliky…” I said to her…

“…pffft…yeah right…she’s just being a bully…” Seliky replied. “…but I guess…she IS

being a tiny bit nicer to me…I still really don’t like how she looks at me sometimes…like she’

going to gobble me up or something…”

“…well you are tasty…” I giggled…

“…wait…wha?...” Seliky relied…I turned red…

“…oh…um…nothing…” I quickly said as I turned away…to hide my guilty face…I don’t

want Seliky to know that I have urges to eat her still…

“…Aurora you alright?…your all red…” Seliky asked…I took a deep breath before looking

back at the little albino girl…

“…Y…yeah…I…I’m ok…don’t you worry about me Seliky…” I replied…

“…well…if you say so…well anyway…yeah…we should get going if we are going to have

much time to do our things and meet back up later…” Seliky said back…I nodded as I lifted her

to my shoulder…

“…yeah you are right…we should get going…your city isn’t too far anyways…” I replied

as I began to slither on through the trees…

…After a bit of moving on…we came on to the area where he entrance of the city was…

I slowly took Seliky and placed her on the ground so she could head up to the city…we said

our goodbyes and she started to head to the city…I quietly waited behind a tree…watching

her slowly make her way to the large bridge that came to the large walls of the city…I closed

my eyes…remembering when was just a small nagling…seeing this wall for the first time…it

made me feel so tiny…so insignificant…it still does…it towers over myself…It’s hard to imagine

such a tiny race could build such a massive structure…sure…I could tell some area’s aren’t as

supported well as other…since the walls are cracked a bit…but everything has flaws…I guess

since I know my way around supporting things…that I could see the tiniest flaws in stuff of

that sort…heh…maybe I am like this…”nerd” thing Seliky claims herself to be…

…I opened up my eyes again…seeing the little white dot that is Seliky finally pass

through the massive gates…I sighed to myself…I’m all alone again…without Seliky here to

keep me company…I haven’t any clue what I am going to do to stop this blob monster from

attacking us again…I can only hope that Seliky finds out something that could be of use to

us…so we could maybe stand a chance against it…I took a deep sigh before turning around

and slithering away from the city…I guess I could just place a few traps near the burrow…

who knows…it might fall into one of them…I could go look in some of the traps I already set…

if I am lucky enough…a human would be in one that has a medical kit…the last one I got from

a human is running low…and I really don’t want to bother Jewlia…she’s still resting…and I

don’t think Mimi would want us to disturb her…it’s just going to be a long and crazy day for me

and Seliky…I just know that…but I can’t shake this weird feeling in my gut that I am having…

it’s not the feeling I have whenever that blob monster shows up…it’s a different feeling…a

tingly feeling…almost if something eventful is going to happen…but I have no idea what…I

guess it is just me…maybe I am just very hungry…I guess I’ll go see if I can eat something…

since Seliky isn’t here I don’t have to worry about her feeling ill then I could get to work on

laying traps…yeah that's definitely a good plan…
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Part 73

…I slithered on forward through the lush group of trees…it was a rather nice felaryan day…it was nice a warm…but not too hot…it was
the perfect temperature to just relax…but sadly I can sit around and enjoy it…I have to go and figure out some ways so me and Seliky would
have a better chance against that blob monster…I can dig some traps…maybe place them in an area that we can lure the monster to…then
would have an advantage against it…but what else can I do?…I mean…I only know how to dig…nothing else…unlike Seliky… don't have the
ability to do research…I dought the humans would even let me close to this…"Library" thing Seliky is always talking about…what can I do to help
us…there has to be something…

"…Hey Scaly…watch out you are about to smack yourself in that tree…" heard above me…I looked up seeing a tree right in front of my
face…I almost smacked right into it…

"…heh that was close…but hey it would have been funny to see you hit the tree…" I heard again…I looked around a bit…finally seeing
Hitomi hanging upside down from a nearby tree…

"…oh…um…thanks Hitomi…" I said back to her as I turned away…somewhat embarrassed by what just happened…

"…pffft…and everyone goes on how Naga folk have the best sensory or something…yet here I am staring at one who almost smacked
herself face first into a tree…what are you not paying attention or something?..." she laughed as she hoped down from the tree and skillfully
landed on her four legs…

"…oh…um…yeah…I guess I was just distracted…I was thinking about something…" I mumbled…

"…oh?..." Hitomi replied with a curious look on her face…

"…well you see…me and Seliky recently found out something…um…you remember that blob monster?..." I said back…suddenly Hitomi's
face change…almost like her eyes lit up with absolute hate…

"…you mean that good for nothing drip who took away my baby!...." she said back angery as she tightened her fists…

"…well…um…I and Seliky encountered it again…yesterday…and…though we barely survived…we kind of found out something about it…" I
said quietly…Hitomi's look of rage change again…now she seemed focused…I guess she was curious about what I was saying…"

"…go on…" she said back as she folded her arms…

"…well…Seliky knotweed a pattern…that it only comes out at night…every other day…" I replied…

"…every other day…you mean it only appears once every two days or something?..." Hitomi said back…

"…yeah…which means that…tomorrow it's going to appear again to attack us…" I mumbled and let out a big sigh "…me and Seliky are
trying to come up with a way to prepare for it…since it is going to appear tomorrow…"

'…I see…and that little morsel figured out this pattern thing all by herself hmmmm?..." Hitomi responded as she reached up to antennae
and rubbed her hands against it…I guess to clean them…

"…yeah…now she's in the city looking up a way we can stand a chance…I'm also trying to think of a way to help us…but the thing is that I
haven't a clue on what to do…the only thing I am good a is digging…and that will hardly help us at all…" I said back …I let out a sigh as I turned
away…" I kind of feel useless…

"…oh don't say that…you know what is useless?...getting into an argument with an Harpy…now THAT is useless…the little air heads will
just keep cursing at you and all…a better alternative is just to eat them…that shuts up their yappers…" Hitomi laughed and she nudged me a
little…I just let out a sigh and looked down at the floor… "Listen Scale butt…how about this…I'll help you think of a way to get rid of this blob
thing…" My eyes widened after hearing her say this…

"…What…really?..." I said out…

"…yeah of course…I have a bone to pick with that thing anyways…no one harms this momma's baby and gets away with it I'll tell you
that…but before I help yam…I need to catch myself something…since you interrupted my hunt…" Hitomi replied…

"…oh…I…I'm sorry…I didn't mean to bother you…" I said back…

"…nah it's no problem…it's not like I was doing any good anyways…couldn't find a darn thing since I last saw you…hmpt…wouldn't be
surprised that you scared everything away from all your moving and nearly crashing into trees…" Hitomi said out…

"…Yeah…I guess I need to work on moving a bit quieter…" I said softly…feeling a bit embarrassed having someone else telling me that I
can't move through the forest quiet enough…it's something I really should work on…I never was really good as it…making catching food so hard
for me that I had to rely on traps and the fruit that grows around here…maybe it would be a good idea to work on that…then I wouldn't have to
rely on eating humans all the time…making little Seliky not as sick when do…

…Right then…my stomach growled loudly…I blushed as I looked up at Hitomi…she has a somewhat of a smirk on her face as she placed
her arm over my shoulder…

"…you're going to fix that…right?..." she laughed…

"…ah…I guess I'll just take a look in my traps…to see if I caught anything…" I said softly…

"…pfffft…don't bother with that…I already passed by your traps and there was nothing in them…" she replied…I paused for a bit…staring
at Hitomi…

"…why were you checking my traps?..." I said out…she just turned around and placed her hands behind her head a stretched…

"…Hey don't give me that look…I'm going to be a mother and if I can get an easy meal I'm going to take it…I would've paid you back
anyways…" she said back…she then turned around and folded her arms "…how about this scale butt…lets hunt together…and I'll show you a
thing or two about stealth…make things a bit more easier on you…"

"…what…really?..." I replied…can't believe she offering to help me…

"…hey hey hey…don't get your tail all tied up in a knot…and sure…they didn't call me the Grass Assassin back home for nothing that's for
sure…after we get yourself a bite to eat…you and I could start thing about this big ball of Slug girl ooze good for nothing blob…monster…
creature…THING…"

…I laughed for a bit at her reply…Hitomi really is a kind person once you get past her…rather unique character…makes me happy that I
got to know her…and at least…I think…I am on her good side…

…I moved over to Hitomi and gave her a gentle hug…

"…thanks Hitomi…I am grateful for your help…" I said to her…

"…hey hey hey…don't get all lubbey dubby on me now…it's no big deal after all…not can you let me go now…I can feel the essents of bad
hunting skills passing over to me…" she grumbled…

"…what do you say first Hitomi…" I laughed…

"…can you let go of me before I bite your head off…" she replied…I moved back from her a bit…still holding on to her shoulders as I
looked at her face…she just smiled…

"…what don't look at me like that…it's how us Mantoids show our love…wait…on second thought…the biting the head off is only for mates…
hmmm…I should have thought this through beforehand…" she said out…I just laughed as I released her…

"…fine fine…next time…just us "please"…ok?..." I replied…

"…Ok…Fine…I'll just avoid hugging you from now on scale butt…you Naga's and your way of showing "affections"…" she said back as she
climbed up a tree… "…now that this horrid love fest is over…shall we get to hunting…"

"…oh…um…of course…um…" I paused a bit…watching Hitomi climb up the tree with ease…"…do I have to…um…go up there?..."

"…of course scale butt…bet way of moving around without being detected…" she replied…

"…well…I…don't know how to climb…trees…" I mumbled…

"…ah right right…you said this before…no wonder you are such a bad hunter…what kind of Naga are you anyways…I thought all naga's
were like…pro tree huggers or something…your tail broken or something?..." She said back as she jumped down the tree and landed in front of
me…

"…um…do…I…just prefer the ground…that's all…" I replied softly…Hitomi stared at me with her arms folded…shaking her head back and
forth before rolling her eyes…

"…well I guess I'll come up with…something to teach you…you really are not making this much easier on me are you?..." she said back…

"…sorry…" I mumbled…

"…don't sweat it scale butt…it'll be good practice for when I have to teach the kids the way of hunting…heh…that's going to be so much
fun…anyways…lets go on…and try not to hit any trees ok?..." Hitomi laughed as she began to climb the tree again…

"…I'll make sure not too…"
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:26 am

Part 74

I slithered on through the forest floor…trying my best to keep up with the Agile Mantoid girl moving through the tree…almost seeming like

a green blur jumping from tree to tree…every now and then…Hitomi will just stop and let me catch up to her…I never knew that she was really

this fast…she can get from place to place much faster than I can even dream to…and she can even fly…and I don't even see her using her

wings…I can only imagine how fast she can go while in flight…

"…Can't you move any faster?...I see Slug people who are faster than your scaley behind…" Hitomi said out from the top of a branch high

above my head....

"…I'm going as fast as I could Hitomi…I'm much faster underground…but here are too many trees in the way and would be somewhat

difficult to burrow through because of all the roots in the way…" I replied…Hitomi just shook her head as she sighed to herself…

"…excuses excuses…by the time you catch up to me...I would be an old wrinkly Mantoid…but anyways…I found us a good spot for us to

get those hunting skills of you…if you can even call them skills…to top performance…look over there…" she said to me…I looked over her

shoulder…seeing a bunch of elk like creatures out in the distance…

"…that are those things?..." I asked…Hitomi gave me a cold stare…as if I was stupid or something…"

"…ok…you must be joking…no one is THAT horrid of a hunter to not know the basic food source us giant peeps eat to live…" she said

back…

"…um…n…no……I mainly eat humans…every now and then…the big turtle things…I don't know what they are called though…" I replied

slowly…feeling really embarrassed about myself…am I really that bad at surviving out here…

"……turtle things…you mean those big Noghdong…kind of hard to believe you can eat one of those…their shells are like…super hard or

something…" She said back to me…

"…well…I don't run into them very often…but if they are small enough I can swallow them whole…their shells take a while to you know…

digest but it really is filling…but I can't get the really really huge ones…only like the ones who are like…24 feet or something…but since they are

hard to find…I mainly eat humans…" I explained back…

"…only humans huh?...heh…a lot of other people I know who be very jealous of you I can tell you that…humans are quite a rare meal for

a lot of us…but that's beside the point…those little buggers over there are Dulkers …these little guys are good for a meal since they are

practically everywhere…no too bad in taste either if you like your food to be fuzzy…" Hitomi said to me…I looked back over at the creatures

minding their own business…eating from the vegetation on the ground…

"…now watch a pro at this…" Hitomi said with a short laugh as she leapt high into the air…vanishing into the trees…I slowly made my way

behind a tree and looked over two the creatures out in the distance…after a little bit…I finally saw Hitomi…she was right near them…but I could

barely see her…her green body blended perfectly with the leaves in the trees…I guess the creatures didn't see her at all…even if she was right

near them…she swayed against the wind…mimicking the leaves blowing in the trees…t was amazing on how precise she was…and how she can

remain hidden even when so close to her target.

Suddenly…she lashed out with such blinding speed…grabbing one of the poor creatures so fast…that is seemed to have almost just

vanished and reappear into her grasp…the other creatures all galloped away…leaving the poor captive at the mercy of Hitomi…Hitomi move

away from my sight again with the creatures in her hands…it was really an amazing sight to see Hitomi Skillfully hunt…making it seem almost

easy…but I know it can't be that easy…Hitomi probably practiced hard at perfecting everything she does…I know I would never be as good at

her when it comes to this stuff…but I am very grateful that she is taking her time to teach me at least something about hunting…

After a minute or two…Hitomi appeared with a satisfied look on her face…I guess she just ate the poor creature…

"…did you see that scale butt?..." she asked me…

"…yeah…you were amazing!..." I said back…she just smiled and she patted her belly…

"…I AM the Grass Assassin after all…" she laughed…

"…hehehe…yeah…it fits you I guess…" I said with a little laugh…

"…hehehe…thanks Scale butt…ok…now to serious business… the number one thing you should keep in mind while hunting is…camouflage…

you do not want what you are going after to see you…hear you…or sense you what so ever…and since most creatures use their eyes and ears

to be aware of their surroundings…if you eliminate their ability to see you…it greatly makes them a lot easier to stalk…" Hitomi said to me…I

nodded slowly…Hitomi then seemed to begin to stare at me…like…examining my body or something…"…hmmmmm…not much to work with here…

you are all…like…brown…some spots of dark brown…black…few spots of yellow here and there on your tail…definitely not a person to be hiding

in the trees…that is for sure…well then…the best bet for you is….like you said…stay on the ground…at least like…near rocks or something…

maybe dirt…I donno…it's hard to work with a Naga…if only you were something cooler…like a Mantoid…that would make you so much easier to

work with…"

"…brown huh…and…you said I should stick to the ground so they don't see me as easily?..." I said back…

"…yeah but still…that works better with smaller creatures who are your color…but you are MUCH bigger…making you much easier to spot…

so yeah…that is pretty much hopeless…" she said back…I gave a big sigh and turned away…

"….well…what should I do then…everything seems to point to that I am not meant to be a hunter…maybe should just stick to using my

traps…" I mumbled…

"…blah…don't say that scale butt…just try I out once…see if you can catch one…if you can't…we'll figure out something……"

"…Oh…ok…I'll try…" I mumbled as I fallowed Hitomi…the creatures galloped away faster she caught the first one…so we move about a bit

until we can across a new group of Dulkers…grazing in the grass…

"…perfect here is a nice group here…remember…you don't want them to see or hear you…" she told me…I let out a big sigh and nodded…

I turned and looked over at the creatures in the distance…slowly making my way closer to them…I stayed in the areas where the trees were

somewhat closer together…to at least cover myself from their sight a little bit…after a bit I looked back over to Hitomi who was a where I left

her…she just smiled and gave me a thumbs up…didn't really make me feel better…I am actually very nervous…I never really hunted like this…

the closest thing I can remember is when I lived with Thanh…how I would play "games" with Tiffany…but that was in a house and I always knew

where Tiffany was going to hide…this is out in the wild…it's not a game and can't rely on my childish tricks to be a successful hunter…

…I slither on closer to the Dulker…bracing myself against a tree to try to stay out of site…but somehow…I saw one of the Dulkers quickly

turn to where I was and began to run off…having the others in the group fallow behind it…I sighed deeply to myself…maybe I am just not cut

out for this…

…Hitomi then jumped down next to me as I looked up at her in shame…

"…no good…huh?..." I mumbled…

"…no good…puffs…that was Terrible…sloppy sloppy sloppy that is what it was…" She said back as she shook her head…

"…maybe I should just give up on this…" I mumbled…

"…bah…give up now…now way…this is a challenge for me and I will see it through…we just need to adapt a hunting style just for you…

something that we know you are good at and mesh it in to one perfect hunting style for you…" she said back to me as she patted my shoulder…

"…but I don't think I am good at anything that could help me…other than making traps…" I said back…

…Hitomi paused for a moment…staring at me… guess she was thinking on what to do with me…

"…hmmm…you said something about burrowing before…digging and what not…" she said out…

"…oh…yeah um…I said I could travel pretty fast underground…" I replied…

"…how do you know where you are going while underground…don't you just…only see dirt or something?..." she then asked…

"…oh it's easy…When I am tunneling…I can feel the vibrations around me to scope out my surround areas…to get a feel for the terrain

above me and around me…I also can see with this purple eye of mine to see he heat sources that are around me…even see them above the

ground…" I explained…

"…hmmmm…interesting…now…can you do all of that…Quietly?..." she asked me…

"…I…I don't really know…" I paused for a second…I remember back when me and Seliky were just starting our lives as friends…when she

wandered off and hat Dridder was nearby…that I dug underground and saved her…"…I…guess I could if I really tried…"

"…perfect…I got a plan then…have you ever thought about…hunting your pray…from underground?..." she asked me…I was confused on

what she was trying to ask me…

"…from…underground?..." I repeated…

"…you know…using all that…fancy vibration nonsense to basically…"Stalk" your pray or something…I am sure that no one would suspect a

giant clumsy lug like you from beneath them…" Hitomi added…

"…you mean like…just fallow the pray from underground?..." I said back…she nodded…

"…yeah…and like…when you are close enough…like…pop out or something…I donno…I prefer trees myself…but…heck it's something

right?..."

…I thought about I for a bit…Hitomi's sudjestion doesn't seem like a bad one…it's exactly the same thing that I did to rescue Seliky while

still being hidden from that Dridder…I could definitely apply the same thing when it comes to hunting…why didn't I think of doing this before…I

guess I was just so stressed out about trying to survive that I paid no thought of it…

"…that sounds like a great idea Hitomi…I actually have something in mind that I could do…" I replied back…Hitomi laughed as she placed

her hands on my shoulder…

"…hahaha…you sound like you have a bit more confidence behind that innocent voice of yours…this "plan" definitely must be something if

you sound like that…." Hitomi replied "…well then let's see if we can track down those little buggers again and test this "plan" of yours…"

…I smiled and nodded before Hitomi leapt into the air…into the canopy high above…I fallowed behind her as best as I could…but Hitomi is

so much faster than I could ever be…it was very difficult to fallow her…especially how agile she is…maneuvering through the trees so easily and

gracefully…I am rather jealous actually…at least Hitomi was kind enough to stop every now and then to let me catch up…

…eventually after a good 10 minutes…I caught up with Hitomi again…this time she seemed to be hiding…she signaled me to come closer…I

guess she must have found them…so I tried my best to move over to her as quietly as I could…once I reached her…I looked over the thicket…

seeing the group of Dulkers grazing off in the distance…

"…well scale butt…here's your second try…let's see what you can do..." she whispered to me…I nodded as I looked back over to the

creatures in the distance…I examined their position to get a general idea on which direction I should dig…after I got a decent idea on what I

should do…I took a deep breath and struck the ground beneath me and began burrowing deep into the ground…

,,,after being completely underground…everything began to feel much more conferrable…the nice cold soil against my skin…almost feels

like it is giving me more energy…I guess it's because I am in an environment that I am more conferrable with…like my body was specifically

designed to be completely underground…and to be able to travel through it quickly…

…then it struck me…perhaps…I could use my ability to burrow quickly against this…blob creature…I am not sure…that creature seems to

have the ability to sink into the ground…but I don't know if it can move really fast…maybe if I encounter it…I can overwhelm it from beneath the

surface…or at least if things get too dangerous…I could just take Seliky and burrow away…but this is matter I shouldn't be talking about now…

right now I have to focus on this hunt…I closed my green eye so I could see through the dirt and s the heat sources of the Dulker that were

above me…just minding their own business…they don't really to be aware that I am present…which is good… think I got the hang of burrowing

quietly when I had to save Seliky the first time…

…after moving into a conferrable position as well as a good angle between myself and the Dulkers that I were targeting…I really only have

once shot at this because the second I lunge…they will run away…so I have to take as much advantage of the moment of surprise I have…

even if it will be a short one…after a minute or two of waiting…I figured that it was a perfect time to strike…I quickly lunged my hand through

the dirt…breaking into the surface right under the Dulker and grabbed it…I heard is squeal as it began to struggle in my grasp…the other began

to scamper away…but I then had an idea…Il lifted my tail up…causing it to burst out of the ground in the path of the fleeing dulkers…they

turned around and ran the other way…luring them in my direction…I then lunged my free hand out of the ground and grabbed a second one…I

pulled I to me and I began to make my way back over to Hitomi…I didn't think I would actually do this well…I managed to catch two of them…I

am actually quite proud of myself…

…after a bit…I resurfaced where Hitomi was waiting…she had a big grin on her face when she saw me…

"…hahaha…impressive…very impressive scale but…a bit chaotic and messy with the dirt flying around and that huge mess you left over

there…but hey…you found something that worked…it remind me of my "Gotcha Grab"…but instead its underground…" she said to me as she

patted my back…

"…heh…thanks Hitomi…I just remembered I did something like this to save Seliky from a Dridder once…I just figured could try to apply the

same logic for hunting…but still have to thank you…without your help I wouldn't have realized it…" I paused for a short but as I looked down at

the two Dulkers who were still squirming in my grasp "…so…um…here…it's my thanks for you helping me…"

…I let out one of my hands with the dulker in it to Hitomi…

"…what…no you caught those guys by yourself…so you eat them…" she said back as she gestured her hands up…

"…no no…I insisted…you were a big help and you are helping me with learning to defend myself better so it is the least I can do…and plus…

two of these guys is too much for me to handle…" I said back as I handed her the dulker…I never really was able to eat too much…I guess I

have a small stomach or something…Hitomi just sighed as she took the Dulker from me…

"…fine fine…I'll take the thing…you naga's and this…"Generosity" nonsense…" she said back as she took the Dulker and swallowed the

poor thing…I giggled a bit before eating mine…it was a bit harder to swallow than it is for a human…I go bucked in the nose a few times before I

could get him in…Hitomi laughed during that which really made me blush…

"…well now that your belly is taken care of…shall we go on to training?...I assume you have room in that pile of dirt you call a home to do

that right?..." Hitomi said out…I nodded back…

"…yeah…I have a private chamber made of stone where I used to practice…it's really big so there is plenty of room…it's right next to the

hot spring too so maybe after we can take a dip…" I said back…

"…bah…me and water never got along…makes my wings all heavy and stick to me too much…" she said back as she wings unfolded a bit…

revealing her beautiful rainbow like wings "…and I don't want these guys to get all messed up"

."…hehehe…alright Hitomi…um…I'll lead the way alright?..." I replied…

"…alright dirt head…I'll fallow you scaley behind…" she laughed…
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Part 75

...me and Hitomi headed through the forest floor for a couple of minutes...It felt good to actually lead the way this time...Hitomi is so much

faster than I am and she can easily move through the trees...having to wait for me to catch up...like this...I can just take my time and take the

moment to just relax and enjoy the warm Felaryan air...though Hitomi seems to be edgy y the looks of it...maybe she doesn't like how slow I am

going...it fits her I guess...she seems to be the person who likes things to go fast...I decided to move just a little bit quicker for her...I mean

we do have a limited time till that monster shows up again...so I should be going as fast as I could when I think about it...

...Eventually we came to the entrance of the burrow that I have blocked off with the boulder...I proceeded to push it aside and lead

Hitomi in...she stumbled a bit since the tunnel is very dark...after a bit I just took her arm and led her the rest of the way before she could start

complaining...though I guess I should try to come up with a way to have my tunnels be more lit up...poor Seliky must be walking around down

her in the dark with only that little flashlight thing she has...and Hitomi can't see at all...I'll have to think of a way to light up later on...perhaps

with those rocks I found that are in the training chamber...but I don't have many of those either...I'll think of something eventually...

"...Ugh are we there yet scale butt...Its annoying walking through the dark like this...can't see a damn thing down here..." I heard from

behind me...

"...oh don't worry Hitomi...we are almost there...just a little bit more to go..." I replied...

'...Well make it quick...your nag hands are tainting me..." Hitomi grumbled...we continued on for a little bit until we finally came to the

very large stone opening to my old training chamber...it's been a really long time since I have been in here...almost been like 4 years...I am

surprised that I remembered where it was...

...I led Hitomi into the center of the chamber and released her arm...

"...well...here we are...my personal training chamber...thing..." I said out...Hitomi looked around for a bit...

"...it's...so...black....bleh...how am I going to show you anything when I can't even see my hands in front of my face huh?..." Hitomi

grumbled as she folded her arms...I giggled a bit as I slithered over to the end of the room where the special stone I mined up was...I risen up

my tail and slammed it against the stone...the stone began to light up along with the rest of the stones I have places along the walls of the

chamber...causing the chamber to completely light up...

"...ACK...the light...So bright!...warn me next time before you do that scaley...nearly blinded me..." Hitomi said out as she covered her

eyes...

"...Oh...sorry...I guess I need to remember more often that not everyone's eyes are like mine and need to adjust..." I said back...Hitomi

grumbled for a bit while she was squinting...after a bit...her eyes adjusted to the newly litted room...she looked around the room a

bit...skittering across the stone floors and passing her hands across the stone walls..

"...Nice place...nice and big...did you dig out this chamber all yourself?..." she asked me...

"...oh...yeah I did...took me a few days..." I replied...

"...Impressive...very impressive...especially since this is solid rock...there must be some muscle under those scales then huh?...it's funny

really because you look rather scrawny to be digging out caves like this..." Hitomi said back to me...

"...oh...well I'm not nearly as strong as I was now than I was back then...I haven't been working out as much I guess...I should really get

back into it...especially with this nasty monster stalking me...I need to be at my best game if I want to stand a chance against it..." I mumbled

back...

"....well that's why you got me...I'll toughen you up for sure...teach you some of my family's martial artsmight help with your digging

too..." Hitomi laughed...

"...Martial arts?..." I replied in confusion...I didn't know predators knew martial arts...I mean...I heard of it from Aunty Thanh and Seliky

mentioned it every now and then...but I always that it was just something for those who are really small...like humans and such...

"...yeah...us Mantis folk take pride in our fighting style...but seeing how you did help me and all...I'd be happy to teach you at least the

basics...it'll help when I have to teach my kids when they hatch...practice makes perfect after all..." Hitomi said back as she came over to

me..."...that is...if you are willing to learn..."

"...oh of course...anything to get rid of that monster...just tell me what to do and I'll do it..." I replied...a grin appeared on Hitomi's face.

"...Haha...that's what I wanted to hear...now then...dodge this..."

...before I could react...Hitomi struck me right in the face...knocking me into the ground painfully...

"...Ow...Hitomi...what was that for!?!..." I cried out as I rubbed my cheek...where Hitomi struck me...I didn't expect her to attack me like

that...

"...bah...you are too slow and your reaction time is horrific..." Hitomi said out as she folded her arms...

"...you could have at least warned me before you did that..." I mumbled as I hoisted myself up and dusted off the dirt from myself...

"...Yeah...scale butt...a monster is totally going to come up and warn you that it is going to strike when you are least expecting it...things

don't work that way scale but...you should be on your guard pretty much all the time..." Hitomi said back as she shook her head...I let out a

sigh as I rubbed my cheek...I could almost taste blood from inside my mouth too...that punch really hurt too...

"...ugh ok...I get the point you are trying to say...I just well...wasn't really expecting you to hit me that's all...I'll be ready ne..." before I

could even finish...Hitomi struck me in the face again and I flew back into the ground face first...

"...Hitomi!..." I cried out...Hitomi rose up her hands and turned around as if she took no part in it...

"...what it's not my fault...you were the one who wasn't paying attention..." Hitomi said back...I tasted some more blood in my mouth

now...I think she cut up my lip…I hoisted myself back up slowly…my jaw is beginning to hurt a bit…I just had two blows to my face…I am

surprised my jaw hasn't been dislocated…

"…Hitomi…go easy on me ok…" I mumbled as I rubbed my jaw…

"…bleh…there is no such thing as "going easy"...nothing out there is going to decide to go easy on you…it's all or nothing and there is no

shortcuts or freebees…" Hitomi said back to me…I sighed as I rubbed my jaw some more…

"...I know Hitomi…but this is just practice…can we at least start sl…" before I could finish…Hitomi struck at me again…but this time I saw it

and grabbed her arm and pushed I aside to make her miss…"...hey I stopped it that time…"

"…nice work scale butt…" Hitomi said out…then she grabbed my arm with her free hand and twisted it…then bend it back…forcing me to

cringe and fall forward…"…but of course…you need to make sure that I can't use your own counter against you…" Hitomi then releases me and

stepped a few feet away from me…giving me some room to hoist myself up…

"…ugh…I guess I am just really bad at this…" I mumbled as I rubbed my arm…which was begging to hurt from when Hitomi twisted it…

"…bah…it's not that you are bad…it's just I have more experience with this…I had to wrestle with my brother and sisters all the time…and

I have more than 40 of them…so I kinda know what I am doing…don't worry you'll get better scale but…it'll just take more abuse…' she

laughed…I just sighed to myself…

"…I guess you are right…but still…can we just go…a little bit easier…and just build from there…" I said back…Hitomi sighed as she

shrugged a little…

"…Ok ok…fine…I guess we can just have a sparring session or something…" she sad back to me…

"sparing session?... I said back…

"…basically…you and I fight…but it's for training…not trying to seriously hurt one another or anything…basically this'll help me figure out

what I have to work with…" Hitomi said back as she cracked her knuckles…

"…sounds a bit…dangerous…" I said back…I don't want to accidently hurt Hitomi or anything…and I donno if I could keep up with Hitomi…

so I could get hurt as well…

"…hey…you can't accomplish anything if you aren't willing to get a little dirty…and seeing how you LOVE to play in the dirt…this should be

second nature to you…" Hitomi laughed…I just sighed…\

"…ok…so…when do we start?..." I asked…

"…well…whenever you are ready…just take your stance and we can begin…" Hitomi replied as she rising her arms up…holding them

outwards with her fingers pointing down…what was she doing…this is the same thing she did when she was hunting…she had her arms lifted up

in this same manner…"…well…are you going to take your stance?..."

"…oh…um…" I wasn't sure what she meant…but I assume she meant like a battle position or something…I just bent my arms up with my

shoulder facing Hitomi…I usually do this when I am confronted with some sort of monster that is attacking me…I use my arms sales to sometimes

block the attacks…

"…ready?..." she said to me…I nodded my head slowly as I took a deep breath…I am actually very nervous about this…I have no idea

what is going to happen…"…alright then…let's get started…"

…Suddenly…Hitomi came lunging at me at near blinding speeds…so fast that I swear…I could still see her after image from where she was

standing earlier…I barely had any time to react to her breath taking speed and she struck me in the stomach hard…for a second I couldn't

breathe for a moment and everything went blurry for a second…but regained my focus and struck back at Hitomi…

…She simply moved out of the way with such ease and smoothness…that is almost seems as if she was dancing…

"…wup…to slow…over here…awww so close…try hitting me now?..." she taunted me as she nimbly dodge every single one of my strikes…

she then jumped up into the air above me…her 4 legs wrapped up around me and she twisted herself in a way where she threw me into the

ground…she then jumped back…leaving me on the floor in pain…

"…pfffft…so much to work on…so clumsy….easy to predict…easy to knock over…you really aren't making this easy on me are you scale

butt?..." Hitomi said out…I sighed as I hoisted myself up…rubbing my scrapped up arms as I went upright and faced her…"…well then…here is

my first lesson...not sure how it will apply to you naga folk…but…us Mantoids have a saying…"the more Limbs you have to behead them with…

the better…"…you saw how I just easily brought your down with my legs earlier…if you have an extra limb or something…use it…it's there for a

reason…take that…tail…thing to have…use it…do some…whipping stuff…or something…the more you can add to a battle the better you know…

it keeps what you are facing another thing to worry about…and the more things they have to worry about…the better the chances they will fail

at avoid one…so how about it…round two?..."

"…ok…lets…try again…" I said back after regaining my breath…that punch to the stomach really knocked the wind out of me…I just hope I

can do better this time…Hitomi smiled as she dashed at me again with her amazing speed…I braced myself as she came close and struck at me…

this time I brought up my arms and blocked her strike…but before I could do anything…she struck at me again…forcing me to block that one…

after that she struck at me again…and again…and again…leaving me no opening to do anything…the only reason my arms aren't in pain now is

because of my scales…and even then I can feel the blows slights…I can feel myself being pushed back…I don't want to be pinned against the

wall…if I do then I surely will be totally helpless to Hitomi's barrage…I have to think of something…I looked down…remembering what Hitomi told

me about using her legs to aid her…maybe I should use the same concept…while she kept striking me…I moved my tail and wrapped it around

one of her legs when she wasn't paying attention and pulled on it…making lose balance....now is my chance to strike back!...I swiped my arm at

her…but somehow…Hitomi quickly regained her balance and blocked my attack with her arms…as soon as they connected though…Hitomi went

flying sideways from all the force I put into that strike…sending her a couple feet away from me…

…She slick across the floor on her feet for a bit before coming to a complete stop…she then looked up at me…which a slight smile on her

face…

"...hmmmpt…you actually applied what I taught you…granted I was pretty much aiming for you to do that…but I am proud of you…but I…

wasn't expecting to be flung away this far…if I didn't grab onto that arm of yours…that…might have hurt…A LOT…there really is a lot of power

behind that innocent face of yours…" she said out…

"…oh…um…thanks Hitomi…" I replied softly…

"…yeah…but even with all that strength…without a proper technique…it wouldn't help much…but surely once you catch onto martial arts…

you will be a force to be recon with…heck…even I am feeling a bit scared imagining it…" she then added with a laugh…

"…you really think so Hitomi?...or…are you just saying this to make me feel less…hopeless…" I replied…

"…a little of both…but I really do think you will truly have anything that even dares mess with you…wish they never had once you get

everything under control…" she said back as she slowly came closer to me…place her hand on my arms and lifting it between us…"…but I am

curious…about these scales…"

"…oh…what about them?..." I asked…she stared at them for a second…rubbing her fingers against some of them…even pressing hard

against some others…after a few seconds…she looked back at me…

"…Can you lift your arm up…like this…" she said to me as she held her arms vertically…being parallel to her body…

"…oh…um…sure…" I replied back as I tried to mimic the way she held up her arm…"…um…why are do you want me to d…" before I could

finish…Hitomi quickly struck at my arm…hitting them with those lards spines that were coming out her arms…they struck again my arm…hitting

the scales on them and letting out a loud high pitch clashing sound…my arm flew back from the impact…I could swear that if she hit it any harder

that my shoulder may have been dislocated…

"…ahahahaha…just as I thought…those little buggers are as hard as a rocked…my blades didn't even scratch them…" Hitomi laughed…I

stared at her for a bit…developing a rather disturbing thought…

"….ummm…yeah…they are…pretty hard…um…what…if they…weren't…" I said back…

"…well then…just be happy they were…or else that arm of yours would have been on the floor in a bloody…I really should have thought

of that beforehand…all well…those scales of yours…they are very impressive…a lot of neat stuff you can possibly use in combat…especially

defensively…like when I was hitting you and you kept blocking all of them…if that was a normal person…their arm would feel like jelly by now…"

Hitomi said out…I smiled a little…

"…oh…well I could also do this with them…" I said back…I retracted my scales…turning them into large spines…as soon as I did that…a

huge grin filled Hitomi's faces and her eyes lit up…

"…oh ho ho…all the possibilities…it's like you are part Mantoid or something…this…is going to be a lot of fun…I am going to turn you into an

amazing fighter my friend…and after I am done with…that blob monster wouldn't even want to come within MILEs of you…" Hitomi laughed…

Last edited by kikijonson on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:46 am

Part 76

...Me and Hitomi spent a few hours training...she showed me some of this..."Martial Arts" that her people do...like knowing how and

where to strike a person in order to maximize damage...how to easily subdue something with minimal effort...how to do a proper punch...a lot

of interesting things that I would have never thought of by myself...usually when I am in a fight...I just throw a punch or something and hope

that something good happens...here Hitomi pays attention to nearly every detail when she's fighting...locating possible soft spots on her

opponent and striking them...proper stances to take when in certain situations...it really is amazing what people can come up

with...maybe...just maybe...if I become good enough...I wouldn’t have to rely on Jewlia as much and fend for myself...maybe I could become

a better guardian for Seliky...

...After a few more sparing round....and myself getting my tail handed to me in nearly all of them...Hitomi helped me back k up and

patted my shoulder with a smile on her face...

"...not bad Scale butt...not bad at all...especially for the first Session..."she laughed...I could feel the bruises on top of my bruises

beginning to hurt...I just gave a small smile as I rubbed my arm in pain...

"...It's hard to say this scale butt...but I actually enjoyed our time together like this...we should do this again...how about the same time

tomorrow...is that ok with you..." she said with a smile on her face as she slapped my back...I could feel my body aching and nearly collapsed

from that...

"...Ow...ok...sure...we can do that..." said back...

"...oh...sorry for being a little rough on you scale butt...next time things won’t be as harsh...now that you got the basics down and

everything..." Hitomi added...I smiled and nodded...in relief knowing that the next one wouldn’t be as hard...

"...well...that’s a relief...I was scared that if all of these sessions were like this one...my arms would fall off in the middle of them..." I

said back...Hitomi started to laugh...

"...ahahaha...well don’t worry scale butt...how we Mantoids train...we have one day of extreme training like today...then the next day

we somewhat take it easy...mainly do stretches and do basic exercises...you know...so we can heal up from the previous day...then after we

are all fixed up and ready to do...we have another training session the next day..." she explained as she stretched her arms…that is a big

relief…this session was very difficult…and I am pretty exhausted…it is good to know that tomorrow we are going to take it a little more easier…

“…so…Scale but…are you going to escort me out of this pile of dirt you call a home?...” Hitomi said out…

“…oh…of course…here…fallow me…” I said back as I took Hitomi’s hand and led her through the dark tunnel ways…”…I might go about

lighting up these tunnels for you and Seliky…just to make it a bit easier for you guys to move around down here…”

“…yeah that’s a good idea scale butt…it’s practically pitched black down here…and I am tired of having to have to hold your hand down

here…” Hitomi said back to me…I laughed a little…

“…well until I get it up…you will have to…” I giggled…Hitomi grumbled a little…

“…looks like I will be washing my hands a lot more often then…” she grumbled…

Eventually…we reached the end of the burrow…it was already past mid-day…so I should go over and meet up with Seliky…

“…well…I have to go and pick up Seliky…um…thanks for everything Hitomi…I really appreciate all your help…’ I said to her…Hitomi just

smiled and patted my shoulder…

“…heh…no problem scale butt…anything to help out a neighbor…well I better get going and check up on my eggs…catch you later scale

butt…” she said out before leaping high into the air…spreading her rainbow like wings and flying off into the canopy…that really was an

interesting turn of events that happened…but at least I did get some training done…but nothing really on how to figure out how to deal with

this monster…hopefully Seliky’s time in the city would prove fruitful….

…I began to slither on forward through the jungle floor…it was a little difficult…my body was a little achy and my tall was a little

shaky….but it didn’t hurt too much…maybe ‘ll take a dip in the hot springs to help relax my muscles…that’ll feel great…maybe take Seliky with

me…she seems to enjoy taking a dip in the hot spring…we could discuss the way we are going to deal with this monster while doing it…that

sounds like a plan…my Auntie has always said that more progress can be made if you are calm and not straining yourself…*sigh*…thinking

about Auntie and her lessons she taught me….I really feel I could have been a better daughter…I should have had listen to her advice more…I

usually just ignored them and pretend was listening…heh…I guess that is why I got in so much trouble back then…I really should have learned

my lesson after the first few Catapult launches…I guess I wasn’t as bright back then…then again…I’m not that bright now…well…at least back

then…I had a loving family…even if Tiffany thought she was more of a pet than a member of the family…but I really did love her…I might have

been cruel…but…she was really the only one who kept me company…made me feel less alone when AuntieThanh was away doing her job…I

should have appreciated her more…gave her less of a hard life with all the times I have eaten her…man… can only imagine how annoying it was

for her….being stuck in my belly practically every day…well…at least don’t treat Seliky like that…even if she is…tasty…agh I need to get that

out of my mind...I will never eat Seliky…

…A few minutes past…I finally reached the large boulder where me and Seliky always met up…she wasn’t anywhere to be found…though

it’s understandable…I did leave a little bit early…so Seliky just isn’t here yet…I just laid on my back in the soil and bask in the sun…feeling the

warm sunlight against my achy body with the nice cold soil beneath me…I almost feel like sleeping…but that would be no good…Seliky could

arrive at any moment…and if I fall asleep…she would have to wait for me to wake up…

…Right then…I began to feel vibrations beneath me…someone was walking near by…was it Seliky?...I slowly hoisted myself up and

peeked over the boulder to see who it was…It was Seliky…I could tell because of how pale she was…standing out from the rest of the green

jungle…she appeared to haven’t seen me yet…hehehe…maybe I can pull a little joke on her…and pop out and scare her…maybe practice my

new stalking skill to see if I gotten any better…hehehe…I can only imagine the look on her face…

…I slowly snuck my way around the boulder…making sure that little Seliky didn’t see me…she just stood in the center of the area…looking

around…I guess she was looking for me…heh…well…she’ll surely find me soon enough…I snuck a bit closer to her…trying to remain out her sight

and avoid any bushes or shrubs that would blow my cover…and after a few moments…I was right behind her…

…But suddenly…everything flash red…and felt...something strike my chest and pushed me backwards a bit…my chest began to feel hot…

burning…as if it was on fire!...it hurt…it hurt a lot…I looked down to where Seliky was…and I saw someone grabbing her hand and pulling Seliky

behind them…

“…you get away from her!...” the person said to me…with their hand raised at me…their hand seemed to be glowing in a red

energy….was that what hit me…who it this person…why are they taking Seliky!...”…now back away slowly…I don’t want to have to blow a hole

in that chest of yours…”

…My eyes widened as I clutched onto my chest…who is this person…are…are they going to get the humans to kill me…did…did they use

Seliky to find me?...

“…Agh…stop!...” I heard out…Seliky managed to wiggle her out from underneath the person’s arms…”…Miss T…stop it…Miss T…what are

you doing here!?!...” Seliky cried out…Miss T/…isn’t that the name of the person Seliky said she was friends with inside the city…

“…Seliky this isn’t the time…” the women replied as she continued to glare at me…”…that Naga was clearly stalking you and ready to eat

you!...”

“…That’s my friend!...she’d never do such a thing…” Seliky said out as she ran over to me…hugging the bottom of my tail…”…Aurora…are

you alright…you aren’t hurt are you?...”

“…I…I’m fine Seliky…just…startled…that’s all…” I said back to her…really…my chest really hurt now…it felt as if it was on fire…it also was

a little bit hard to breath…I looked back down at the women below me…she seemed confused…like…she had no idea what was going on…I don’t

know how I feel about this…this person has seen me…and…she could tell the others…and…that…that can be the end of me…but….but she is

Seliky’s friend…wh…what am I to do…

Last edited by kikijonson on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:02 pm

Part 75.5

Seliky came running down the streets of Negav with her bag over her shoulders. She knew that she had to ge as much information she

could and buy as many supplies she can get so her and Aurora could stand a chance again the blob monster that has been terrorizing her and

Aurora. She was running off of limited time, so she planned occordingly so make sure that every second would not go to waste.

"…alright…first I'll head to the bazaar and buy some items that may be of some use to me….maybe get some stuff to build weaponery…

after that…I'll head to the library and do some research…maybe I will have some luck there…maybe pick up some books on engineering to help

me come up with better desgnes that will be more effective…I just hope I can do it all in time…" Seliky thought to herself as she dashed by the

people around her.

After a while of running, she fnally found herself at the bazaar. She knew she was at the right place because of how huge the crowd

was. She began to check her pockets for any money she had with her, most of it being stolen from her father and the rest being her allowance

from Ti-Yen.

"…ok…thish should be more than enough for supplies…I just need to sped it wisely…and make sure not to accidently buy complete and

utter junk…" Seliky reminded herself as she began to slowly menuver through the dense crowd of people who were bundled together so close,

that Seliky had to squeeze through a few people to move on.

After an hour of shopping, Selky walked out of the Bazaar with a bag full of gadgets and trinkets she bought at the Bazaar as well as

other goods she have picked up that she thought might be helpful. The bag was fairly heavy, but the lttle albino girl managed to hold with not

too much stran. She started to run over to the library, which was only a few blocks away from the Bazaar.

After a bit, she came to the library door and peeed inside. She saw Ti-Yen and her assistant Lilith at the front desk, talking to one

another. Seliky opened the door and walked over to the front desk, catching her breath from all the runn she was doing.

"…oh hello Seliky…you look like you were running a marathon…problems with your dad again?..." Ti-Yen asked as she staired at the worn

out girl infront of her.

"…*pant*…no…ot at all…*pant*…I am just in a hurry…that's all…" Seliky gasped as she dropped her bad wth a loud thud.

"…Oh wow…what the heck is in there Seliky…sounds like a ton of bricks or something…" Lilith said out as she peered over her book.

"…oh…its just for a project of mine I plan on building…do you mind if you watch my stuff…I have a lot of research I need to do and I don't

have any time to waste…" Seliky said back. Ti-Yen and Liltih stared at Seliky in confusion.

"….um…sure Seliky…just put it behind the desk and we'll make sure that no one takes it…." Ti-Yen said back. Seliky hoisted her bag up

and took it behind the library desk, tucking it into the corner before running off to the other side of the library. Ti-Yen and Lilith looked back at

each other, confused at the the odd behavior Seliky has been displaying.

"…Seliky has been acting…very strange lately…" Lilith said as she looked up at Ti-Yen, who was taking a sip from her tea. Ti-Yen didn't

respond, she just continue to watch Seliky out in the distance, looking through all the books as fast as she could. "…what are you thinking Big

T?...come on…let it out?..."

"…Something is going on…something is going on with Seliky…and it's really concerning me…" Ti-yen said back to Lilith.

"…Concerning you?...what is?..." Lilith asked. Ti-Yen took another sip of her tea and let out a big sigh.

"…look at her…did you knowtice anything that was different?..." Ti-yen said back. Lilith looked over at Seliky again for a moment, before

looking back up at Ti-Yen.

"…she's kinda too far for me to see from here…" Llith said back. "What is it?...what's ddiffrent?..."

"…those scars…those bruises…" Ti-yen said sofltly.

"…different…Seliky comes in here all beaten up all the time…thanks to that damn father of hers…how is this any different?..." Lilith asked.

"…those scars…those bruises…that cast she has around her chest…those aren't something a snle human could pull off…she looked as if

she was hit by a truck…multiple times…this isn't normal…" Ti-Yen sad back. Lilith looked back at Seliky, knowticing that she had a slight limp and

struggled to hold even the smallest stack of books.

"…so you think that her father couldn't have been the ones who gave her those injuries?..." Lilith asked. Ti-Yen sighed and took another

sip of her tea.

"…I don't know Lilith…just recently…Seliky's behavior has been…changing…she seems a lot more happy…which is good…I love seeing that

girl smile…but…she…just…something dosent seem right…." Ti-Yen said back as she placed her mug down next to Lilith.

"…well…has she ever mentioned anything…anything that might have triggered this…feeling of unease?..." Lilith asked. Ti-yen sat still for a

little bit, watching Seliky stack up all the books she had gathered near the computer and started to flip through them.

"…she mentioned that…she met a new friend…she never really told me about her…just that she lives far in the center of the city…but…

that's it…ever since then…I've knowtice these changes…and this…odd behavior…I neve seen Seliky look so nervous…so rushed….every time

she used comes in here…she took her time…but now…" Ti-Yen paused for a moment.

"…now what?..." Lilith asked. –Yen let out another sigh as she lifted up her mug and took another sip.

"…I don't know…all of this just seems…suspicious…" Ti-Yen mumbled.

"…are you sure you aren't just being all…overprotective or something…I mean…I know you love that girls…almost like your daughter…

but…this just seems all convoluted to me…" Lilith said out as she stood up. Ti-Yen sighed as she stood up as well.

"…well break is over…we better started putting these returned books back to their places…" Ti-Yen said out as she took a stack of books

and walked off. Lilith watched as Ti-Yen walked off and sighed to herself.

"…*sigh*….break dosent end for another 30 mintes…that elf really needs to loosen up…"

A few hours passed as Seliky continued o do all the reseach should culd do, finding books from weapon designes to Felaryan Biology.

Eventually she worn herself out and collapsed onto the table in exhaustion and fell asleep. Ti-Yen walked over to check up on Seliky, seeing her

asleep on the table. The poor girl's hair was all messed and papers were scattered all over the table, each with complicated formula's and

theories written all over them.

"…The poor girl s pushing herself….what could she trying to figure out that would make her strain herself this much?..." Ti-Yen thought to

herself. Ti-Yen just sighed as she gently nudged Seliky, trying to wake her up.

"…Seliky…wake up…the library isn't for sleeping…" she said softly

"…the Angle of reach…is…the sin of two times the angle of which lauched is equal to gravitational acceleration times the total horizon

distance of which the projectile is launched…over the velocity of which the projectile is launched to the second power…" the half dazed Seliky

mumbled to herself as she slowly woked up.

"…Seliky…you fell asleep…you know what I have told you about taking breaks while studying…" Ti-Yen said too the dazed girl. Seliky

rubbed her eyes as she looked up at Ti-Yen.

"…ugh…how long was I asleep?..." Seliky mumbled. Ti-yen took out her pocket watch and look at it for a moment.

"…I'd say….about…an hour hours…give or take…" Ti-Yen replied as she put her watch back into her breast pocket. Seliky's eyes widened.

"…Oh no….I am going to be late!..." she cried out. She quickly gathered all of her stuff and ran over behind the library counter, nearly

running over Lilth along the way. She grabbed her bag and began to run towards the door.

"…sorry I have to leave so quick…I really need to go now…thanks for all the help…..Bye!..." Seliky said out before bolting through the

door and running off. Ti-Yen looked over at Lilith who fell back and landed on her behind from when Seliky nearly trampled her.

"…Wow…she sure ran off in a hurry…nearly killed me!..." Lilith said out as she hoisted herself up. Ti-Yen didn't seem to have paid

attention to Lilith and was staring through the window, watching Seliky run out of sight. "…Hey…did you even hear me…I'm talking here…"

"…Tiffany…you stay here and watch the library…I am going to see what exactly Seliky is up to…" Ti-Yen said out.

"…Tiffany?...oh wow…you really must be concerned for that girl…you haven't called me that name in years…" the Neera said out. "…how

do you exspect a little mouse girl like me to take care of the library…"

"…just get the interns to do it for you…that is what they are for…" Ti-Yen said before walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:17 am

Part 77

…I...I don't know what to make of this...everything is going by way too fast for me...Here I have this...strange woman who just attacked me with some sort of...magical blast...who apparently was trying to protect Seliky from me...and Seliky seems to know this person...referring her as "Ti-Yen"...a friend of hers that she mentioned a lot to me before...I'm terrified now...this person has seen me...she could easily go back into the city...and alert everyone there of my presence...then I would be hunted down...but...Seliky is friends with her...should that mean I can trust her?...I don't know what to do...
"...Your?...friend?...this is that friend of yours you have been telling me all the time about...that you go and visit every day?...this...giant naga?..." the woman said out with her eyes fixed at mine...almost as if she was glaring at me...
"...Yeah...she is the one...I kind of left out the fact that she is a giant man eating predator...I...wasn't sure how you would have taken it...and I kind of promised I wouldn't tell anyone..." Seliky replied...The women seemed to has loosen up a tiny bit...but she still seemed ready to strike at me any second...it made me feel really uneasy...she casted this magic thing that...really hurt...my chest is still burning from it...and it is beginning to get really hard to breath...who knows what else she could do to me…
"...Well then...Turns out I found out anyways...about this...little friend..." the women replied...her piercing yellow eyes still fixed on me...as if she was ready to strike me down at any moment…
"...I...guess this is a perfect time to...um...introduce you both to each other...um..." Seliky paused for a moment...I could only imagine what could be going through the little girl's head...she's probably just as scared as I am right now...so much that she appears to be sweating from nervousness...
Seliky then looked up at me with a nervous smile.
"...well...this is my friend Ti-Yen...you remember...the one I said who helped me do that research...and the one who lets me read all her books..." she said out nervously... Seliky then looked over at the women before letting out a deep sigh. "...Ti-Yen...this is my best friend...Aurora...we met a while back when....I ran away from home...our first meeting wasn't…the…best of ones…but ever since that…we have been best of friends…"
…Right then...this Ti-yen person's face completely changes…she looked right at Seliky as something just happened…
"...A...Aurora?..." she said out...Seliky smiled nervously and nodded...
"...Yeah...Aurora...she's a really nice person...once you look past her eating people and all...she really is kind to me...and takes care of me...she kind of treats me like how you did when I first met you Ms. T..." Seliky said out...Seliky then reached her hand down her swearer and pulled out the pendent I gave her a few hours back..."She even gave me this as a present...isn't it the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?..."
...The woman looked at Seliky for a moment...and then looked down at her hand to see the pendent...suddenly...the woman grew very pale and her eyes widened...as if she had just seen a ghost...she took a few steps back away from us…almost as if something serious just happened...I guess Seliky noticed this sudden change in behavior as well…she looked as confused as I was...I guess she is just as curious as I am...
"...Miss T?...what's wrong...you look very tense...yeah I guess I understand since I did just introduce you to my best friend...who is a giant Naga and all...I might react the same way..." Seliky said to her with a small laugh...I could see Seliky is trying her best to make this the least awkward she could get it…but failing horribly at it according to this women's reaction…
"...this…couldn't be the same one…" the woman said with a slight stutter in her voice "...that...that pendent...that name..."
"...what are you talking about?..." Seliky asked...Ti-Yen looked up at me with her widened eyes...is she going insane...she almost looks like she going to go crazy at any moment...
"...It couldn't be you...the odds are...a million to one!...you couldn't be her...but...the pendent...that pendent!..." the woman said out...I was confused...what the heck is she talking about...she really is starting to scare me…I started to slither back a little…
"...Miss T...calm down...here take some of my water..." Seliky said to the women as she reached into her bag and shuffled through her stuff...
"...Maybe we should take her to our other friend Jewlia...she would know what to do..." I suggested...I looked back down at the women who was continuing to stare at me...it felt rather awkward...why is she staring at me like that?...after a long awkward silence...a smile went across the woman's face...and she started to laugh…a very unusual laugh…the same laugh you would expect an insane person to do...why is she laughing...I'm not doing anything funny...this women really is starting to fighter me…
"...it...it really is you..." She laughed...
"...really is me?...um...I am not sure if I understand what you mean..." I mumbled...this woman is really starting to freak me out...
"...you...you really have grown...grown from...the last time I have seen you...far beyond my expectations..." she said back to me...suddenly a cold chill went down my spine...since the last time she seen me?...how much I grown?...what is this women taking about…who is this women…I stared at the women for a bit...after a while…I've began to realize something…this women…something about her…It seems almost as if I seen this before…pointed eats...piercing yellow eyes...black hair as dark as the night sky...slightly tinted skin...my eyes widened as it suddenly hit me…no...No it couldn't be...
"...A...Auntie...Thanh?..." I said in disbelief...
"...It really is you!...Aurora!..." she cried out...my eyes widened...was this woman really my Auntie Thanh!?!...
"...is...is that...really you...Auntie Thanh?..." I said back in disbelief...the woman smiled as a small tear went down from her eye...she put her hand inside her coats pocket...and when she pulled it out...in her hands was a doll...not any ordinary doll...with its green hair and little outfit…It was Tabie!...just how I remembered her to be!...
"...ever since...I learned of your vanishing...I have always kept Tabetha with me...to forever remind me of the young nagling I loved so much...the wonderful Aurora that I raised as if she was my daughter" ...she said back to me...tears began to fill my eyes...I couldn't suppress my emotions any longer and quickly scooped up my Auntie into my arms and hugged her as close to me has I could...
"...Auntie!...Auntie I can't believe it is really you!...I thought I would never see you again!...I...I can't believe this...this has to be a dream...this is too good to be true!...but...but...Oh...I don't even know what to say anymore!..." I cried out as tears ran down my eyes...
"...Ack...You sure have gotten a lot...ack...Stronger since I...last seen you..." I heard below me...I realized I must be squeezing her to death and loosened my grip...
"..I...I'm sorry...I just can't believe it is really you...I got over emotional...but...I thought you died...I told Seliky to find out what ever happened to you!..." I said back...
"...wait wait wait…hold on…you are telling me that Miss T is really Thanh…who has been recorded to have been killed in battle and buried…I'm confused…" Seliky said out...
"...does it really matter…what matters is that…that…that I know that…the little Aurora that I raised…the one I loved so much…is…is really here…my daughter…you…you have grown so much…look at you!...oh this has to be too good to be true…" she continued on…
… stared down at the women who I was embracing in my arms…she looks almost exactly how I remember her…the only difference now is that her hair is much shorter…but like she said…this has to be too good to be true…I must be dreaming or something…I haven't seen Auntie Thanh in like…40 something years…I cried so many times because I missed her so much…I cried out to her…hoping that one day I could see her again...closed my eyes and wiped away the ears that were running down from my eyes…I looked back down and she was still there…this is really real…
"…Auntie Thanh…I missed you so much…you can't imagine how many nights I spent crying…crying that I would never see you again…look at me…I'm just repeating the same thing over and over again…there were so many times I wished I could see you…I regretted running away for almost every day of my life…but you're here…you…you are really here…everything is going to be just like before…I…I never thought a day like this would ever happen…" I said out...
"…I was so worried about you when I learned that you ran away…I thought you would have been killed out there…but look at you now…you are huge…you must have grown so strong…you have to tell me how you managed to get this far…" Thanh replied as more tears streamed down her eyes…I smiled and looked over to Seliky...who was standing all alone a little ways from us…poor girl she must feel awkward and left out…I leaned over and picked her up and hugged her close to me…
"…Seliky you need to get in on this…without you…this would have never happened!..." I said to her as I embraced the two as close to me as I could…
"…I have a feeling that this is going to be a long day…" Seliky replied…
Back to top Go down
ScoobyofDoo
Tasty morsel

Location : Taking a stroll through a strange grove... wait do those bushes have teeth!!!

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:14 pm

This is great i love the characters, thanks for submitting these.

Keep Up the Good Work!
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:03 am

Part 78

…I can barely hold back this surge of emotions that I have right now…here right on my shoulder

is the women that I thought I would never see again…the women that raised me…the women that I l

oved like the mother I never got to know…she’s not gone…she’s right here…she right here with me…

and now everything would be like how it was before...full of happiness…

…Now we are heading to my burrow…I had both Seliky and Auntie Thanh on my right shoulder…I l

ooked over towards the too…looking at Auntie Thanh…she exactly how I remember her to be…but I

have to wonder…has she changed over the years…is she really the same Thanh that raised me…she

really seems like it….i really hope that she’s the same Thanh that I remember…though how would this

change my life now?...now that I have Thanh back…will everything really be different…would

everything go back to how my life was before…back then I was much smaller…and was young and

carefree…and also I didn’t have a diet that consisted of beings that are the same size of my Auntie...

“…Miss T….I mean…Thanh...” I heard from over my shoulder…I realized it was Seliky talking and l

ooked over at her…

“…Oh Seliky…just call me Ti-yen…or your typical “Miss T”…no need to address me by my old

name…” Auntie Thanh replied…Seliky gave a short nod back at her…

“…Oh alright…well…I was wondering…all the records show that you died in combat…they even

found your body and confirmed it was you…can you please well…fill this huge hole of confusion for

me…I mean records are records…and if Negav is keeping them…they mostly aren’t false…” Seliky

asked softly…Seliky brought of a good point…Seliky told me she found out that Auntie Thanh died…

how is she here if these…”Records” are true…

“…I have to be honest Auntie Thanh…I am very curious myself…” I added…Thanh looked over at
me with her piercing yellow eyes…

“…well you see…” Thanh paused for a moment…she then let out a big sigh as she unbuttoned

the coat that she was wearing…. ‘…well the records are correct…I did die...they did find my body and

confirm it was me…”

“…but how are you here right now…I mean…if you really did die…you shouldn’t be here right

now…and t is basically impossible t bring anyone back to life in Felarya…well…so I have heard…”

Seliky said back…

…Auntie Thanh just let out a big sigh as she lifted her undershirt...revealing a huge scar that was l

ocated directly at the center of her chest…where her heart was…

“…here is your proof…a clearly fatal stab wound…” Aunte Than said out…It was rather

disturbing seeing Auntie Than with a huge gash across her chest… “…you see Seliky…I’m Shamshis …

more commonly known as Phantom Elves…and we Phantom Elves have a rather unique connection to

the spirits…we live among them back in our homeland at the Sunfall Thicket…but the most unique

about the Shamshis is our control of our very soul…”

“…your own soul?...” I repeated as I looked over at Seliky…she looked just as confused as I

was…

“…correct…such control that we could even avoid death…even after being killed…” Auntie Thanh

added… “…of course…this is a skill that is very difficult to do…and the strain caused from doing it is so

great that after being used once…it can never be used again…of course there have been some cases

of a Elven master puling off a second transcendence…”

“…so let me get this straight… you are telling me that…after you “died”…you simply returned to

your body and came back to life…” Seliky said out…

“…correct…I simply waited till after my burial to return to my body…I trained well enough to

retain spirit form longer than the typical Shamshis…and afterwards…I transcended and escaped…”

Thanh replied as she button her coat back up…

“…but why did you wait Auntie Thanh…you could have just came back to life then and there…” I

asked…

“…well…you see…I was just tired…tired of being a mere tool…a tool of death and destruction…

contributing to the discrimination of everything that I love and hold dear…ever since I lost you

Aurora…I began to despise what I do…despise the people I work for…despise the people who took

you away from me…always using me to do what I hated…I didn’t want that life… wanted to start all

over…and the only way to do that was to…die and start a new life…” Auntie Thanh replied with such

a quiet and depressed voice…

“…so you made everyone believe you were dead…” Seliky said to her…Auntie Thanh nodded

and looked down at the ground…

“…after that…I changed my name…changed my appearance. Changed my life…starting a new l

ife in Negav as a Librarian and a researcher of Felaryan Fauna and Flora…what I really wanted to do

with my life…but sadly…the people I have grown to despise managed to make their way into my life…

and I ended up still working for them…” Thanh said softly…she stared down at the ground far

beneath her for a while…before looking up at me and let out a smile…and smile that I haven’t seen in

such a long time…”but that doesn’t matter now…what truly matters is that I’m here with my li…

hahaha…I mean…big Aurora now…” I couldn’t help but giggle a little…

“…hehehe…I am happy to be with you too Auntie Thanh…” I replied...

“…well…now then I enlightened you on how I am still alive…I would like you to enlighten me with

something Aurora…” Aunte Thanh said as she turned and looked into my eyes with her soul piercing
yellow eyes…

“…what would that be Auntie?...”” I replied back as I slithered further into the woods towards my

burrow…

“…what made you run away?…what made you go and risk being killed in the harsh jungles of

Felarya?…” Thanh asked…I let out a big sigh as all the painful memories began to flood back into my

mind…

“…well…after the people broke into the house and took you away while I hid…I was scared…so

scared about what was going to happen to you…and I know that you told me to never leave the

house…I followed you…and I overheard that…that they were going to kill you if they found me…I

couldn’t let that happen…I love you too much to let a stupid mistake that I made be the cause of the

only person who raised me like a mother to be killed…so…I ran away…I thought that if they were

going to kill you if they found me…so…they cant find what isn’t there…so I ran away…in hopes that

they’d spare you if I showed no trace of being there at all…” I said back…I began to feel a tear

starting to run down my cheek…”…and ever since then…I was alone…alone in this terrible world…and

all I could do was wander with the torture of knowing hat I might have been the cause of your death…

and that I was never going to see you again…” there was a rather long and awkward silence that l

oomed over us for a while. I took this time to wipe the tear from my cheek and calm myself down…

“…well…I am grateful that you managed to survive the unforgiving nature of Felarya…but I

have to say…I am very surprised that you are actually living here…back when you were younger we l

ived in the Fairy kingdom…I am very surprised that you managed to travel all the way down to the

Ascarlin Mountains in one piece…let alone evade the notice of the Isolon Fists…” Auntie Thanh said

out…

“…well…it was a very hard trip…I mean…I almost died so many times…I was nearly eaten by

giant bugs and other nasty beings…I was so young and didn’t know what I was doing…I didn’t even

know how to hunt…I was basically starving the entire way over here…eating only what little I could

find…but I guess…someone was watching over me…or just pure luck because I managed to get here…

and find a place I could settle as my own…though things are still really tough for me…even after I met

Seliky here…but at least I am…well…alive…” I replied…

“…yeah…you wouldn’t be able to imagine all the stuff me and Aurora have been through…

ranging from being attacked by Dridders…to evil glowing purple mushrooms or this blob thing that

stalking us…” Seliky added…

“…That explains all those scars and bruises I have been noticing on you a lot lately…” Auntie

Thanh said back to her…Seliky rubbed her arm and turned away a bit as if she was a little

embarrassed…

“…I was trying so hard to hide those too…I guess failed at that didn’t I…” Seliky said softly…

“…you cant hide anything from Auntie Thanh…I know…I’ve tried…” I said as I laughed a bit…

Auntie Thanh laughed a little too…

“…like that one time that you tried to hide that huge hole you made on the floor of the house by

putting a rug over it…” Auntie Thanh laughed…

“…Hahaha…are you serious!...” Seliky laughed out loud…

…I shrugged a little as I rubbed my neck in embarrassment…I remember when that happened…and

the punishment Auntie Thanh unleashed on me after she walked over the rug and fell in…

“…yeah…I…wasn’t the brightest of nagas back in the day…” I said back…

“…Hahaha…well you don’t need to feel bad…a lot of us did dumb and embarrassing things in our

childhood…” Auntie Thanh said with a laugh…”even Seliky here has done her fair share of dumb

things…like the time” Seliky suddenly interrupted Auntie Thanh with her eyes so wide…as if something

horrible was just about to happen....

“…no no no…you are not gonna tell her about…”

“…there was this time where back at the library…Seliky was going around looking for a book

about Magitechnology…and when she finally found the book…she realized that she was far too short

to reach the book that was far up on the highest shelf…so what does Seliky do…instead of simply

coming to me and asking me to get it for her…she decides to try to get it herself by stacking up a

bunch of books onto one another and climbing up them…well…after going so high and reaching for

the book…she fell…knocking over the entire bookshelf…as well as all the bookshelves around that one

and all the books came tumbling down on her…burying her in a mountain of books…” Auntie Thanh

said out…I began to laugh a little as I looked over to Seliky…who was putting the hood of her

sweater over head as if she was trying to hide herself…”…and the best part is…after that…I made

her fix the bookshelves and put all the books back into their proper place…by herself…ah that was

such a fun day for me…”

“…hahaha…you haven’t changed a bit Auntie Thanh…” I said with a laugh...
Back to top Go down
talonrunner
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Can't wait for more   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:15 pm

I freaking love this story and I hope you publish more soon Very Happy

If there is more on DA could you also post it here so it's more accessible? I really cannot stress how much I love the direction this story is going... Oh btw I so called that Ti-Yen was really Thahn! woot woot.

I mean there are a few misspelled worlds that you keep using but that doesn't bother me because I love the story
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:06 pm

Part 79

…We continued to walk down the path along the river as me and my long lost Auntie Thanh talked about, my childhood…Thanh told Seliky

many of the stories about me getting in trouble…like the time I snuck out of the house while playing hide and seek with Tiffany….and I was

caught by a bunch of skinners…I was lucky that Auntie Thanh found me before I was made into some boots…Seliky was quite interested in my

childhood. She kept asking questions like how I looked like when I was her age…if I was really smaller than her…how I was like when I was a

child…I guess I didn’t really take the time to tell Seliky about my childhood…though I wish Thanh wouldn’t tell her the embarrassing stories…

and not tell her about the catapult…I hated that thing…

…eventually…we reached the entrance to my burrow…I stopped and gently picked up Seliky and Thanh down near a shady tree…

“…well…here we are Auntie Thanh…this is where I live…” I said to her…Auntie Thanh kind of stared at me in an odd way…like if she

didn’t believe me…

“…Really?...this…this isn’t very far from Negav…no doubt in my mind that we are still within range of the Isolon Eye…” Auntie Thanh

said back to me…

“…what do you mean?...I…don’t quite understand…”” I said back…I have no clue what this…Isolon Eye thing is…kind of sounds scary…

“…Isolon Eye?...I read about that…isn’t that the thing that keeps Negav safe?...” Seliky said out…Thanh nodded…

“…you are correct Seliky…it looms over the city creating an invisible sphere around Negav that keeps predators away from Negav…that’s

why you don’t really see that many giant predators around here…” Thanh explained…”Basically within this sphere it causes stress onto any

creature that is large has a voracious appetite for humanoids…the larger and more voracious they are…the more potent the stress is put on

their body…it could cause serious harm or even kill a predator if they linger too close…I am surprise you live so close to the city Aurora…I

mean...you told me you started eating humans…right?...”

…I never knew about this Isolon Fist thing…I have always lived around this area and never really felt much strain…but it does make a

little sense…sometimes when I see Hitomi…she seems to be very tense…especially when were are near Negav…but why don’t I feel

anything?...

“…well…I am not sure…I never really feel anything different…I mean…I lived here for a really long time…ever since I was a lot smaller…”

I replied…

“…well…Thanh said it effects large voracious creatures…basically getting more powerful the larger and more voracious right…well…if

Aurora grew up here when she was tiny…maybe she adapted to this pressure slowly as she grew and basically her body naturally made itself

immune…I mean humans are capable of doing the same…I would assume that it’s the same case for Nagas…” Seliky pointed out…

“…that makes sense…also Aurora isn’t a native Felaryan…perhaps her species has some naturally immunity to magic of this degree…”

Thanh added…” well it’s a good thing other predators don’t try to do this or we could get overrun…”

“…well…I don’t plan on going back into that city any time soon…” I mumbled…

“…wait…you’ve been into the city?...” Thanh asked with a look of amazement…

“…well…it was a long time ago…the very first time I was here…I was much smaller too…but…it’s a really long story and…I…don’t really

like remembering it…” I mumbled as I rubbed my neck…I hate remembering being terrified out of my life…nearly freezing to death in that

freezer and being chased down by guards…

“…I understand…perhaps a later date…well…you say you live here...I don’t really see much here…” Thanh said out…

“…oh…hold on let me open my home…” I replied…I turned around and headed over to the large boulder I use to cover my burrow

entrance and began to push it aside…it was a little more difficult than usual to push it aside because my chest still hurt from behind hit by that

magic spell…after a second or two I managed to push it aside…revealing the entrance to my burrow…

“…well…here we are Auntie Thanh…here’s my home…” I said out…Auntie Thanh gazed at the burrows entrance for a bit before she

smiled and looked back up at me…

“…I see that digging habit of yours hasn’t changed one bit…I’m very impressed…I remember you used to always break holes in the floor

of my house back in the day…” Thanh said with a laugh…

“…oh…I remember…” I said uneasily…I also remember all the times I was punished for doing so…

“…here Ti-Yen…you might need this for when you go inside…” Seliky said as she handed Auntie Thanh a flashlight…

“…oh don’t worry about me Seliky…my people are perfectly capable seeing in the dark…I am a Phantom Elf after all and grew up in

Sunfall Thicket…” Thanh Replied…

“…I am beginning to think that I am the only one who has a problem seeing in the dark…” Seliky grumbled…

“...hehe…sorry Seliky…that’s the problem with being human…humans have no great traits…” Auntie Thanh laughed…

“…gee…thanks…” Seliky grumbled…

“…oh don’t take it personally Seliky…you are much smarter than a lot of humans and other races…so you more than make up for it..””

Thanh said with a smile as she rustled up Seliky’s hair…Seliky smiled as she nudge away…

“…so um…want me to show you around?...we can continue to talk along the way…” I offered…

“…I’ll be delighted to…” Auntie replied…I nodded and leaned down…gently picking up Auntie Thanh and Seliky and placing them on my

shoulder…once I made sure they were conferrable…I began to head into the burrow…

…I spent the new several minutes showing Auntie Thanh around my home…she seemed quite impressed…saying that such a

complicated and well-made tunnel system isn’t an easy thing to do…I guess since I have been digging for a big majority of my life I would

decently good at it…I showed her the sparing are where I am now learning how to fight…Auntie said learning martial arts from a Mantoid was

a very wise idea…saying that the Mantoid as a species are famous for their hand to hand combat…she even offered to show me some of her

own martial arts…I know Auntie Thanh is a really good fighter…she protected me many times before so I have personally seen her in action…

but I don’t think being taught by someone much tinier than me would be very easy…so I declined…Seliky seemed interested though…

…After that I showed her my underground hot spring…she laughed saying I basically have my own personal mansion here…whatever

that is…while here I started to think about what is my life going to be like now…now that Auntie Thanh is back in my life…would this make me

feel less empty inside?...I mean…I have Seliky…but I always worry what will happen if Seliky didn’t come...my life would go back to how it was

before…empty and meaningless…maybe having my Auntie would make me not feel that way anymore…and…now I know that Seliky is safe in

the city with Auntie thanh around…maybe my life is finaly taking a turn for the better…

“…Yeah me and Aurora have prevailed so far with what Felarya has thrown at us…it’s been really hard though…we both nearly died a

few times…” I heard from below…I looked down seeing Seliky was talking to Auntie Thanh…

“…well…I’ve studied my fair share of Felaryan wildlife…I know how dangerous Felarya can be…” Auntie Thanh replied back…

“…oh…then maybe you would know about this recent thorn in our thigh is…” Seliky replied…suddenly a chill fell down my spine…

“…Oh?...what do you mean?...” Auntie replied…was…was Seliky going to tell her about the blob monster?...

“…well you see there is this giant…” …before Seliky could continue I leaned down and gently tapped her shoulder with my finger…

“…uh…Seliky can I talk to you for a second…” I said to her…Seliky stared at me in confusion for a second…

“…um…ok…” Seliky said back…I lifted her up and looked over to Thanh…

“…Auntie I need to tell Seliky something…feel free to look around for a little…ok?...” I said to her…Auntie Thanh smiled as she nodded…

“…oh alright…” she said back…I smiled a little before taking Seliky to the exit of the chamber…

“…Aurora what’s going on…you are kind of acting funny…” Seliky asked me…

“…Seliky…I don’t think it’s a very good idea to tell Auntie Thanh about that horrible blob monster…” I said to her…

“…what?...Why?...” Seliky said back…

“…I…I don’t want her to get involved in this…” I mumbled…

“…But Aurora…she can help us…is she is really as powerful as your stories say then she could help us finally get rid of that thing once

and for all!...” Seliky said back to me…

“…I know I know….but…I…it’s been so long since I’ve been with Auntie…and…I don’t want her to suffer the same thing this monster has

been doing to us…” I replied…letting out a deep sigh…

“…but Aurora…”

“…please Seliky…don’t tell her…”

…Seliky stared at me with her large pink eyes for a moment…she then let out a long sigh as she folded her arms…

“…ok…I promise not to tell her…but this is a really big mistake…” Seliky said back to me…I sighed as I looked around the corner seeing

Auntie Thanh looking at my herb garden…

“…I’m sorry Seliky…” I mumbled… “...I…I just don’t want her to worry about me…I don’t want her to get involved in this…”

“…well…have you thought about her being worried that she finds you have been killed by this thing…” Seliky replied…

“…yeah…but…I just can’t tell her…” I murmured…Seliky shook her head and looked down at the floor…

“…well ok…I still don’t like this at all…” Seliky said to me…

“…thanks…” I said back…I then slithered back over to Auntie Thanh who was examining the herbs I have planted…the same ones I

used to treat Seliky’s wounds many times…

“…sorry about that Auntie….” I said to her as I lowered Seliky next to her…

“…you have quite the garden here…you use these for medicine?...” Thanh said out…

“…oh…yeah…I recognized some herbs that you used to use on me when I was hurt…so I grew my own…they really have come in handy

countless of times…” I replied…right then…a strange beeping sound started coming from Auntie Thanh’s direction…she reached into her pocket

and pulled out a strange device…she looked at it for a second before putting it back into her pocket…

“…I can’t stay long…Ti…I…mean…Lilith is started to get overrun with customers at the library…apparently its exams and she really

needs my help…I have to get going…” she said out…

“…really?...you can’t stay any longer Auntie?...” I replied…feeling a bit sad…it feel like we were together for only a short time…

“…I’m sorry Aurora…but I have to handle things at the library…but I’ll tell you what…I’ll come back in the evening to see you…alright?...”

Auntie Thanh replied…

“…oh…I’ll love that Auntie…” I said back…Auntie Thanh smiled and then looked over to Seliky…

“…what are you going to be doing Seliky?...” she asked…

“…I’m going to stay here…I have stuff I need to work on…” Seliky replied…

“…but what about your father…as I recall he returns from the academy today…” Auntie said back… Seliky looked down on the ground

with a rather uneasy look on her face…

“…It’s…kind of important…I’m willing to take a hit for it…” she said softly…Thanh stared at her for a second before placing her hand on

Seliky’s shoulder…

“…now I can’t have that happening…I’ll see if I can pull some strings to keep Mason at his job…I may not be a part of the Isolon Fists

anymore…but…I do have connections still…” Auntie said back…

“…Really?...” Seliky said in disbelief…

“…of course…I’ve worked with your father before…why do you think you get home safely when you stay late at the library…” she

added…Seliky wrapped her around her and gave Auntie a big hug…

“…Thanks Ms. T…you are the best!...” Seliky said happily…

“…oh I know…I should get going or else Lilith is going to start spamming me with messages…” Auntie said out…

“…I can take you back if you want…” I offed… Auntie looked at me and smiled…

“…It’s ok I can go by myself…give you two more time together…” she replied…

“…oh…alright…it was great finally seeing you again Auntie Thanh…I really missed you…” I said to her and I lifted her up…

“…I really missed you too Aurora…” she replied…I brought her close and embraced her against my cheek…feeling s small tear go down

my cheek…
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Oh hey, nice to see this is still going Smile
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:26 am

Part 80

…It’s been about an hour since Auntie Thanh left…Seliky seemed a little upset with me that I didn’t let her tell Thanh about the horrible

blob monster…I don’t blame her…I mean the thing nearly killed us multiple times…but I just don’t want Auntie Thanh to get mixed up in a

problem I started…I Love her too much to let that happen…I just wish Seliky wouldn’t be so pouty about it…but it’s better than her being

angry at me like she was before…

…After a bit…Seliky and I settled down in one of the chambers…She started to read out the books that she had collected that might help

us deal with this monster…I took this time to take some of the herbs that Thanh pointed out before and use it on the fresh wound that Auntie

Thanh made when she blasted me…it still was painful but not as much as before…perhaps later when I have time I’ll lie down in the rich soil to

help my body recover faster…

Seliky began to explain some of her theories on what this monster could possibly be…she first said that it could be something called

a “Wandering Nightmare”…some sort of horrible monster made out of pure darkness…she said that these things come out at night time which

if this monster is a Wandering Nightmare…then it makes sense why it only comes out at night…but she said that Wandering Nightmares may

not have a definite shape…she doesn’t thing they would ever take a form of a large blob like monster…her second theory which is terrifyingly

accurate is something called a Eisner…a large blob like monster that devours everything in sight…and when it pursues food…it will relentlessly

chase its target until it captures and consumes it…the second she described this horrible monster I knew that this had to be the one…but she

said this creature only lives in dimensionally unstable areas…most commonly in the far deeper parts of Felarya and the Maragia Forest…and be

highly unlikely that one would be near Negav…also the physical description of the monster we are encountering and this Eisner creature are

off…first of all the Eisner do not have two orbs inside of them…they have eyes but nor these strange orbs…second Eisner aren’t very smart…

very limited intelligence to the point where their only mindset is to eat and multiply…but the monster we are encountering seems to actually be

very intelligent…It was able to ambush us tactically as well as retreat when it knows it cannot win…third the blob monster now clearly has

taken some sort of shape…while the Eisner only retain a blob like state…Seliky says that it is highly unlikely we are dealing with a Eisner…but

she said that we shouldn’t rule it out that maybe we are dealing with some sort of Mutated version of one…other than that Seliky said she

could not find any other creatures that match the monster we keep running into…and that perhaps we may be encountering a creature that

isn’t native to Felarya…Seliky also took the time to gather books in magi-technology…whatever that is…as well as other techno stuff that I have

no idea is…saying that perhaps she can build something to help us fight it…

I couldn’t help to feel somewhat useless…Seliky had all this information and all these ideas what this monster might be…while I didn’t

really get much done…sure I trained with Hitomi a bit…but that is all I did…I am not smart like Seliky…I can’t gather information like her…all I

could really do is stay here and wait for her to come…

“…So we obviously have no idea what this thing is still…we need to look back at our encounters with it in the past to figure out

something about this thing…” Seliky said out as she began to write in her notebook…”I think first thing we need to do is describe this

thing...things we have noticed about it when we encountered it…”

…I began to think a bit…I remembered when I first encountered it…I heard a strange sound…It sounded like the moaning of a women…

like screaming…

“…well…I heard a strange sound when I first saw it...and I heard it many times after when I encountered it…” I said out…

"…strange sound?...” Seliky repeated…

“…yeah…almost like a woman screaming in pain…crying out like she was in pain…” I said back….

“…You know what…I think I may have heard that too…what do you think it is…could it be the monster making the crying sound?...”

Seliky asked…

“…I don’t know…but it always send a chill down my spine…” I replied…

“…Yeah” Seliky said bad…she then paused for a bit…as if she was in deep thought…”….you know…just before every encounter…we both

always had this unnerving feeling…we both always felt like something bad was going to happen just before we encountered it…”

I thought about it for a bit…and I realized that she was right…before it attacks us…I always had this empty feeling…I felt terrified out of

my mind without knowing what it is…not only that but when I would go to the areas where I encountered it or where it escaped from…I would

always have this empty feeling…like the life from everything around me was completely drained away…

“…I have felt it too…this horrible feeling like my entire soul was ripped from my body…what does it mean?...” I asked…

:…I don’t know…could this monster really be able to make us feel have an uncontrollable sensation of fear by just being close by…that is

completely terrifying…” Seliky said back…she looked very uneasy as she wrote this information on her notepad…

“…we know that its weakness has something to do with those orb things inside of it…” I said out…

“…yeah…when you hit it in the weird organicy looking orb…it always starts to freak out like it is injured…its gooey body begins to look all

bubbly…but this also seems to release a massive amount of energy...every time you hit the orb…some sort of shockwave pulses out of its body

and sends anything near it or inside of it flying…perhaps that is some sort of defensive reflex to repel anything that is injuring it…I would have

to think the orb in question has to be its brain…” Seliky said as she wrote down in her notebook…”…if that is its weakness…the question is how

are we going to have a reliable way of hitting it when its body composes of an acid like goo?...”

“…and what about the other orb inside of it?...” I asked…

“…well if the organicy one is it’s brain…I would have to assume that the blue metalicy looking one is what is holding its body together…

every time you struck the metallic one…it’s body would move with before sending the same shock way the organic one unleashes…this could

be a possible weakness…if we could destroy it…there might not be anything to hold its body together and it’ll melt away…but again like with

attacking the brain…we can’t get to it reliably without having to go through it’s acid body…so far the only semi-reliable way of hurting it is

freezing it…but that doesn’t seem to help much because we are only freezing it’s gooey body and not effecting it’s orbs in any way…” Seliky

replied…continuing to write down in her notebook…

“…The monster also appears to be changing shape…” I added….

“…correct…it seems to have grown some sort of flexible skeletal system…as well as a single yellow eye…it grew some sort of tail and

multiple spine like limbs…It feel almost insect like…but also reptilian like…” Seliky responded…

“…do you have any Idea’s why it might be changing?...” I asked…Seliky looked down at her notebook for a while…I’m guessing to look

back at all the information she has gather up till now…Suddenly she turned very pale…

“…my only guess…is that it’s slowly adapting to be able to destroy us easier…” she said…her voice was so full of fear…”if this is true…

then…it is only a matter of time till it is too powerful for us to handle…”

“…then we have to kill this thing now before it has the chance to change more…” I said back…Seliky nodded as she began to write down

in her notebook…

“…This won’t be 100% accurate…but judging by the changes that it has made during the last few encounters…I could try to sketch up

how it may look the next time we confront us…or at least give us a general idea what to expect…” Seliky said out…

“…that could be very helpful…if we know how this thing looks before it attacks us…we might be able to find an easy way to hit its

weaknesses…” I replied…

“…If it has any next time…if it adapts every time we fight us…it might have its weak spot better protected…” Seliky added…I sighed and

looked down at the floor…

“…everything is pointing to that we are going to die…isn’t it?...” I mumbled…Seliky didn’t reply…all I could hear from her was a soft

sigh…
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:15 am

…I don’t know how many hours me and Seliky have been trying to work out what exactly is this giant mob monster that is harassing

us…poor Seliky must be going insane about trying to figure it out…papers were scatter all around her as she shuffled through books and her

notebook…she hair was all messy and her eye were pinker than normal…I don’t know how I did it but I managed to convince her that we

desperately need a break…it took a while but I managed to convince her that it is really bad for her health…I am not sure if that is exactly true

but Seliky seemed to agree…

…I took Seliky to the nice and cold section of the burrow to help us cool off…the chamber was beginning to get really how and poor

Seliky is sweating like she is a water fall…she even took off her hoody…once we got into the chamber…I gently lowered Seliky onto the floor

and then collapsed myself onto the nice cool soil on the ground…slowly burying my hand under the soil as I closed my eyes…I felt my tense

muscles slowly loosen their tensions as I stretched my body…It felt so good…I wish I could fell like this all the time…

After laying in the soil for a few minutes….I turned my head to look over at Seliky…Who was flipping through one of her notebooks…

“…Seliky…I thought we were so post to be taking a break…” I said to her…she slowly looked up from her notebook at me…

“…Oh…um…yeah…but I…” before Seliky could finish what she is saying…I moved my hand towards her and plucked her notebook out of

her hands…

“…Aurora…give that back!...” Seliky cried out as she scurried over to try to get it back…I smiled and simply held her back with my other

hand…

“…hehehe…can’t do that Seliky…this is so post to be break time…” I laughed as I watched Seliky scrabbled to get to her notebook…futile

trying to reach for it…eventually she gave up…letting out a slow soft sigh…

“…*sigh*…I know Aurora…but…I just can’t get it out of my head…I can’t relax knowing that…that it is still after us…” Seliky said back…I

sighed as I scooted myself toward her and scooped her into my hands…I gently flipped myself over and laid on my back as I held Seliky closely

above my face…I could see her tired eyes…filled with worry…

“…Well…you just have to try…it isn’t good for a girl your age to be overworking yourself…” I said to her…

“…yeah…but…but how can I when I know…but…I don’t know how…not right know…knowing our situation and all…” she mumbled…I

smiled as I moved my finger across her forehead…moving her sweat drench hair from her beautiful red eyes…

“…well…here…I’ll teach you…” I said to her…I hoisted myself up and then lowered Seliky down on the ground…I then laid down on my

stomach…crossing my arms and resting my chin on them…Seliky just stared at me blankly as if she was confused…

“…lay down…” I said to her…

“…What?...” Seliky replied with a puzzled look at her face…

“…I said lay down” I laughed as I moved my and towards her and gently flicked my finger at her lower legs…making Seliky fall

backwards…

“…Hey!...what was that for!?!” Seliky cried out while she sat upwards and brushed the dirt out of her hair…

“…for not listening…now lay on your belly…” I said back to her…

“…why?...” Seliky said back

“…Just do it…” I said back…

“…ok fine….” Seliky said back…she began to shift her legs and laid down on the soil…”…Like this?...”

“…perfect…now spread your arms and legs out…” I said to her…

“…Aurora what are you planning to do…all of this sounds inappropriate…” Seliky mumbled…

“…do you want my help or not…” I laughed…

“…Ok…fine…” Seliky said back as she did what I told her… “…ok now what…”

“…close your eyes and take slow and deep breaths…” I told her…Seliky stared at me for a few second like I was insane…but eventually

closed her eyes and started to breath deeply…I smiled as I took a bundled of herbs I had stashed in the corner…I carefully grinded up the

herbs with a rock until it was powder like…once done I carefully hoisted myself up…trying not to accidently drop the powdered herbs…

“…just keep doing what I told you…I’ll be back real quick…” I said out…

“…ok?...” Seliky said back in a very unsure tone…

…I scooped up a handful of soil with my free hand and quickly made my way towards the hot spring…once I reached it…I brought my

hands together and mixed up the herbs with the soil…when they were nice and mixed perfectly…I lowered my hands into the hot spring

water…after a second or two…I lifted my hands out of the water…the soil was now very loomy...the herbs that were mixed in now had a

wonderful minty smell now…I smiled and quickly made my way back where I left Seliky…

“…I’m back…” said out…

“…how much longer am I going to have to do this…” Seliky mumbled…

“…when I tell you can stop…now hold still…” I said out…

…I slowly lowered myself down into a conferrable position…Once I was…I lowered my hand and gently spread the warm…loomy soil over

Seliky’s body...making sure her head was free…when I did this…Seliky ‘s body completely fell limp…as if all the stress from her body suddenly

vanish…she let of a gentle sigh of relief as I slowly move away from her…

“…how does that feel?...” I asked… “Feel relaxed?...”

…Seliky didn’t respond...it was almost as if she was so relaxed that she couldn’t even speak…I smiled as I leaned back against a wall…

“…I thought so…” I said with a smile…

“…what….is this stuff…” Seliky said in such a soft and relaxed voice…that it almost felt like it came from a completely different girl…

“…well…it’s a special recipe I came up with using some of the stuff Auntie Thanh showered me with herbs…it’s a combination of

something called Salvalophytha…Crystal Lilies…Termo Flowers and Lamiole ferns…” I said out…

“…how…did…you come across all these…plants?…” Seliky asked…

“…well…Salvalophytha’s are really easy to fine…Auntie Thanh used to always tell me that if I ever ran into something bigger than me…

that I should always try to find one of these just in case I got gobbled up…The Crystal Lilies grow in the hot spring…Auntie Thanh used to use

them in the herb baths she gave me…putting little crystals in the soil to make them vibrate…I don’t know why they grow down here…but I am

sure lucky they do…Lemiole Ferns are really easy to find…they are what is making that nice minty smell…also they are good for cleaning you

up…Termo Flowers are the hardest to come across because the only way I can get a hold of them is if a human happens to have one when I

catch them…but they are more of an extra ingredient…to give a nice cool or warm feel to the soil…” I explained…

…Seliky seemed too relax to say anything and only laid motionless in the soft soil…I smiled and lowered myself down and laid myself in

a way where my face was next to Seliky…I moved my finger across her forehead…watching her cute face as she breathed…

“…so…you like it?...” I asked…

“…Yes…” Seliky replied…I laughed a little as I continued to stroke her hair with my finger…

“…So what are you going to do now?...” I said with a small laugh “…you still want to continue pushing your limits?...”

“…I…am…going to take a nap…” Seliky replied in a voice that seemed to have been fading away…

“…I thought so…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora's Story
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next