Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aurora's Story

Go down 
+4
TheArchvile
space_samurai
Shady Knight
kikijonson
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kikijonson
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
kikijonson

Aurora's Story - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Story   Aurora's Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:35 pm

…I am not sure how much time has passed…cute little Seliky was cuddled up against my chest sleeping…snoring softly in the darkness…her pale skin and white hair almost seemed to make her glow like a little angel…she seemed so content in her sleep…she looked so calm and relaxed…her body seemed like it was so relived to be resting after so many crazy events that have been thrown at us…I am still really worried about Seliky though...should she really be going through all this stress…all of this constant chaos that we keep running into…she is only eight years old…*sigh*…I know I keep worrying about this but it really is making me feel really paranoid…I don’t want Seliky to turn out how I am…I don’t want her to get hurt…I just…I just want the best for Seliky…and I don’t know if what I am doing is the best for her…I hope that it is…I really do…but I cant help to think that…that it isn’t…
…I gently sat myself backward…making sure that I didn’t accidently wake Seliky up...I carefully lifted Seliky up with my hand and laid on my stomach…I gently lowered Seliky onto the floor next to my face so I can keep an eye on her…I placed my finger in her in long white and pushed it away from her cute innocent face…I stared at my little Seliky for a bit…before long…I started to feel a bit drowsy…I let out a long yawn and looked back down at Seliky…
“…Dream good dreams for me Seliky…I know only one of us can…and I would rather it be you…” I whispered as I closed my eyes…

“…Aurora…Hey…Aurora Wake up!...” A faint…tiny voiced called out to me…I slowly opened my eyes seeing Seliky sitting on my nose staring right at me… “…Finally…do you know how long it took me to wake you up…we have to go meet up with Ti-Yen…we don’t want to keep her waiting…”
…I hoisted myself up and let out a long stretch…feeling some popping of my joints…I then looked back down at Seliky and smiled…
“…oh um…of course…did you sleep any good?...” I asked…Seliky let out a long stretch as she put on her sweater and hung her bag over her shoulder…her bag seemed almost as big as her…but she seems to be handling its weight fine…
“…I haven’t slept like that in months…you were right…I was in desperate need of a good long nap…” she replied…”….thank you Aurora...” I smiled as I gently picked up Seliky…
“…well…I am just looking after you…” I replied…placing my finger on Seliky’s head and gently stroking her hair…
“…I know Aurora…and I really appreciate it…” she said back to me… “…just don’t forget to look after yourself too Aurora…”
…I let out a small sigh…when she was conferrable I carefully lifted her up and held her close to my chest…
“…I’m trying to…I just don’t know if I am succeeding or not to tell you the truth…*sigh*…I keep thinking that…everything is collapsing on me…it almost seems like…everything thin this world is going out of its way to make sure that I cannot enjoy anything in my life…that…I can’t enjoy my time with you now…having spider ladies try to kill us…you having to return to your father every day…a horrible blob monster stalking us …when am I allowed to just have time with you Seliky?...why does It feel that everything is against me?...” I paused for a moment…realizing a tear was building up in my eye…I let out a sigh and used my free hand to wipe it off…I looked down at Seliky…she looked very worried…”…I’m sorry…I shouldn’t have said anything…”
“…well…I’m glad I know that you are willing to express yourself to me Aurora…willing to tell me how you really feel…” She said softly… “…and who knows…perhaps Felarya will ease up on us a bit…”
“…yeah…I finally get to see Auntie Thanh after all these years...maybe things are finally taking a turn for the better?...” I replied with a smile…Seliky smile back…her large pink eyes seemingly glistening…seeing that smile is totally worth all the hardship this cruel world has thrown at me…maybe I should be more grateful for what I have…I have been so lonely in this world…so empty…no meaning to anything that I was doing…so terrified of everything…unsure if my life even matter to anything…but ever since I met Seliky…the emptiness that I felt…vanished…I wouldn’t have lasted much longer if it wasn’t for her…maybe my life has been turning around from the start…just that I couldn’t realize it from all the stress…or maybe I am just over thinking everything right now…all the stress causing me to over analyze every single thing that has been going on the past few weeks…
“…Are we just going to sit here and do nothing…come on Ti-Yen is waiting…” I heard from below me...I looked down at Seliky and laughed…
“…hehehe…yeah sorry…I guess I just let my thoughts get the better of me again…I can’t wait to see her again…let’s go…” I replied…
…I made sure she was safe and conferrable on my shoulder…I then began to head over to the exit of my burrow…I pushed aside the boulder and peeked out to make sure the coast was clear…everything seemed to be perfectly safe so I carefully slithered out…feeling the nice warm sun that managed to break through the trees against my skin…I took a deep breath of the nice fresh air…everything seemed so nice now…maybe Felarya is finally being nice to me and Seliky now…I wonder how long it is going to take it to go back to being a jerk and messing with my life some more…ugh what am I saying…saying that Felarya itself is deciding wither or not to be nice to me…maybe I really am going insane…

A few minutes passed as I slithered through the forest floor…Seliky cheerfully humming to herself as she kicked her legs back and forth…it was rather adorable…after a while Seliky started asking me how I was as a child…I remember I was such a little trouble maker…always doing things that I shouldn’t…and always messing with Tiffany…from eating her and using her as a doll…I wonder…if I still acted that way…would I treat Seliky the same way I treated Tiffany?...aw geez…just thinking about it make me feel bad for Seliky…it would be ten times worse than how Hitomi treats her…
…I also told her how I used to love to draw and paint using the stuff Auntie Thahn gave me…I wasn’t very good at it but I always loved to draw little pictures of people going on adventures…I guess that was one of the ways I was able to cope with being locked in the house for hours on end…drawing my fantasies and living them through the paintings…
…After a while…we eventually reached the location where we were so post to meet up with Auntie Thanh…by the large boulder where Seliky and I usually meet up at…I gently placed Seliky on the boulder and then I leaned up against it…Seliky slid down and took a seat on my arm and leaned against the boulder as well…
“…so…you exited to be with Thanh again?...” Seliky asked…
“…oh you can’t even imagine how excited I am Seliky!...” I said back…Seliky laughed a little…
“…you should see the smile on your face Aurora…I haven’t seen you smile like this ever…” Seliky said out…”…you seem like you are like…40 years younger…”
“…her smile hasn’t changed one bit…” I heard out from my other side…I turned seeing Thanh standing on my other shoulder…where did she come from?...
“…A…Auntie Thanh!...you surprised me!...” I said out…she just smiled…her soft gray skin glowing in the sunlight….
“…haha…my bad…didn’t mean to sneak up on you…” she laughed… “I brought a surprise for you…”
“...a Surprise?...” a said in confusion…
“…Correct…here take this…” she replied as she held up a strange object…it was circular and had a lot of tiny holes in it…I gently took it from her and held it in front of my face…
“…um…thanks…uh…what is this Auntie Thanh?...” I asked…
“…its part of the surprise…put it in your ear…” she said back…I am starting to get confused…
“…my ear?...” I repeated…
“…just do it…Seliky can you help her out while I go get the surprise…” Auntie Thanh added…
“…um…sure I guess…” Seliky said back as she took the device from me…Auntie Thanh jumped down onto the ground and started to head over towards the thicket…getting out of my site…I just looked back at Seliky in confusion…
“…what was that all about?...” I said out…
“…Not sure…but we better do what she says…I’m kind of curious about this “surprise” now…” Seliky replied…I took the strange object and placed it in my ear…Seliky made sure it was on correctly…felt kind of weird…but I am sure Auntie Thanh knows what she is doing…after a minute or two…I saw Auntie Thanh out in the distance…but oddly enough…I began to hear a voice in my ear…specifically the ear where thing Auntie Thanh gave me is in…
“…please tell me why the hell we are out in the middle of Felarya…what is this “surprise” you keep telling me about!?!...” the voice said out…
“…calm down you’ll see why in just a moment…” Auntie Thanh replied…
…Eventually Auntie Thanh came into view…she seemed to be holding something in her hands…holding whatever it is close to her chest…her hands were covering it so I can’t quite make out what it is…
“…here we are” Auntie Thanh said out as she opened up her hands a bit…
“…WAGH THAT’S A NAGA!?!...WHAT THE HELL TI-YEN!....GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER BEFORE SHE TRIED TO EAT US!...” the voice suddenly cried out…Auntie Thanh started to laugh loudly…
“…hahaha…I know it’s a naga…she’s the surprise…” Auntie Thanh back…I’m starting to get incredibly confused…who is this voice in my ear?...
“…what kind of surprise is this!...you have sort of death wish or something!...What kind of surprise is a giant naga!...She’s going to eat us!...” the voice cried out…
“…Don’t you recognize her?...” Auntie Thanh said out…She then looked over to me... “…could you come a little closer…”
…At this point…I have no idea what is going on and just figured to go along with it…I leaned a little closer…as I came closer…the thing in Auntie Thanh’s hands became a little easier to see…looks almost like…a tiny person…she had blond hair and these large mouse like ears…wait…no…is…is that who I think it is…
“…Tiffany?...” I said softly…
“…Recognize her now?...” Auntie Thanh said out…there was a short awkward silence…then I heard the voice again…
“…wait…is that…Aurora?...” it said in a confused tone… “…OH GOD THAT IS EVEN WORSE!...” Thanh began to laughed
Back to top Go down
http://kikijonson.deviantart.com/

Aurora's Story
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3