Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations

Go down 
+21
jedi-explorer
Darth_Nergal
Saen Kel
Zephyr102
Ilceren
McKindle
parameciumkid
keroko
Qwuillin
EvilGenius
walkingbyself
Archmage_Bael
Stabs
MetaSkipper
Black Hole Fragment
Chibi-Hiruki
TheLightLost
Sehoolighan
Karbo
Anime-Junkie
Nyaha
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Empty
PostSubject: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Last edited by Nyaha on Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:13 pm

You might want to give permissions so that anyone with the link can view it. Either that or make sure that you gave us the right link. It appears that you haven't.
Links matter, as an edit link will not work even if "anyone with the link can view" is turned on.

It's good to see more people using google docs though.

Quote :
as physical means of defense have no effect; only magic can hurt them, and even so, only so much. They are, however, very vulnerable to light-based magic; even so much as shining a flashlight on one will make it flee, at least for the moment.
You're contradicting yourself there. Normal light emitted from torch is not magic, so things other than magic can hurt them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:51 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:
You might want to give permissions so that anyone with the link can view it. Either that or make sure that you gave us the right link. It appears that you haven't.
Links matter, as an edit link will not work even if "anyone with the link can view" is turned on.

It's good to see more people using google docs though.

Quote :
as physical means of defense have no effect; only magic can hurt them, and even so, only so much. They are, however, very vulnerable to light-based magic; even so much as shining a flashlight on one will make it flee, at least for the moment.
You're contradicting yourself there. Normal light emitted from torch is not magic, so things other than magic can hurt them.
Thank you very much, I have fixed the page. Also, I will take that into account.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:08 am

You need to update the link here. Don't copy the URL out of your address bar. Copy the one from the window that the "share" buttpn brings up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Okay I made sure I got it right this time. *bows apologetically* Sorry for the confusion, and thank you for the assistance.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:55 am

I'm getting no comments about the shadow sirens. Is is a bad idea? Already been done?
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:01 am

I think it looks maybe a little generic ? the base of the idea is nice but I think you could expand a lot more on their aspect, mindset, habits and so ^^
Especially since they seem to be inhabitants of abyssal waters, where there is no light. Lot of things to do with this particular trait
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:21 am

Karbo wrote:
I think it looks maybe a little generic ? the base of the idea is nice but I think you could expand a lot more on their aspect, mindset, habits and so ^^
Especially since they seem to be inhabitants of abyssal waters, where there is no light. Lot of things to do with this particular trait
Well, I wasn't particularly sure of their habitat, to be honest. ^^; I also don't know a thing about the abyssal waters. But now that you've mentioned it, I'm getting an idea for, perhaps, a seperate world within Felarya that connects every shadow in existence, from people's shadows to the shade under trees...Hmmm....
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Nyaha wrote:
I'm getting an idea for, perhaps, a seperate world within Felarya that connects every shadow in existence, from people's shadows to the shade under trees.

That sounds a bit like an idea de Dway had awhile back (before de forum join). Perhaps de Dway can offer some assistance in that area?
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:34 pm

Sehoolighan wrote:
Nyaha wrote:
I'm getting an idea for, perhaps, a seperate world within Felarya that connects every shadow in existence, from people's shadows to the shade under trees.

That sounds a bit like an idea de Dway had awhile back (before de forum join). Perhaps de Dway can offer some assistance in that area?
*bows politely* That would be most appreciated, thank you. PM me your idea, and we'll see what we can do with that.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Making a slight addition to "Hair-curler". Also using it as an excuse to ask for more feedback. ^^; Please? :3
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:16 pm

(Edited out)

Last edited by Nyaha on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:34 am

Very funny idea.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Hiruki
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:09 pm

Shadow Sirens: They seem an awful lot like Marylin, Vivian, and Beldam from Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door. I am very fond of the Idea, though, and would happily make a character of the species.
Snowmen: OMG, Stalker Snowmen!? One more thing to fear! I wouldn't change the species, but would they have a possible predator? And a particular choice of prey?(same for the Shadow Sirens)
Back to top Go down
http://chibi-hiruki.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:57 pm

Chibi-Hiruki wrote:
Shadow Sirens: They seem an awful lot like Marylin, Vivian, and Beldam from Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door. I am very fond of the Idea, though, and would happily make a character of the species.
Snowmen: OMG, Stalker Snowmen!? One more thing to fear! I wouldn't change the species, but would they have a possible predator? And a particular choice of prey?(same for the Shadow Sirens)
'
Thank you very much for your input! I'm glad you noticed where I got the inspiration for shadow sirens, too. ;3 Hmm...A particular choice of prey? Well, I never considered snowmen predators in the first place, just cute things turned creepy. ^_^ But the shadow sirens...I suppose I'd have to go with preffering males over females. Is that what you're looking for?
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Hiruki
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:01 pm

Yes, thank you!
I really do like the stalker-snowman Idea! And, The Shadow Sirens are a species that i'm very fond of!
Back to top Go down
http://chibi-hiruki.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:27 am

I've decided to add shapeshifting abilities to shadow sirens, since, in my mind, it fits rather well, but that may change depending on the feedback I get. I hope the idea isn't too long to be good. :O
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:32 pm

I find the Shadow Siren a rather interesting idea, though I would love more info on their mind set.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:29 am

(Edited out)

Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 pm

(Edited out)

Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:51 pm

I have come up with an entirely new and original idea, and I am very proud of myself. I think it has come along great and I feel it could do well to contribute to the community. I would really like as much feedback as possible, so anything you have to say, be it praise, helpful criticism, and though I don't encourage it, purely negative comments, I would very much like to hear any thoughts anyone has about this.

Snow Leopard Nekos

Snow leopard nekos, or snow nekos for short, are a species of neko from another world. Sometime, a few centuries ago, a small group of their tribe was accidentally transported from the snowy regions they inhabited of their home world to Imoreith Tundra. Being built for the cold, they were able to survive and adapt to the tundra and its wacky sound physics, and have been living in Felarya for several decades. These nekos' hands are actually more like anthropomorphic paws, covered in their characteristic fur that is white with black circles dotting it. Their forelegs and forearms are also covered in this fur, and their hands conceal powerful, sharp and curved claws. As they found they could no longer trust their ears, they adapted to the tundra by developing extremely sharp eyesight, which is more than enough to see clear through snowy conditions, and spot things using the snow to camoflauge themselves. They do not have excellent dark vision, however, as their eyes are made to reduce light intake to protect against snow blindness. Their heavy clothing makes them a great deal slower than other neko species, and this plus the cold climate make them extremely vulnerable to water, as, if their clothes get wet, they will freeze quickly, assuming that there isn't any other source of heat they can use to survive until returning to their home. They are able to perform short bursts of speed when they need to, but it is used more for defensive and offensive tactics than for travel. They also don't have as sensitive ears as other neko species do, which, in the strange physics of Imoreith Tundra, helps protect them from being vulnerable to loud noise attacks.

Snow leopard nekos have made a small village of igloos and tents somewhere in Imoreith Tundra. They make their igloos by using their powerful claws, among other things, to dig out chunks of ice from the ground and carve them into cubes and other shapes necessary, and they also have tents lined with fur from various animals, even the fur of other snow leopard nekos who have passed away, as they cannot afford to leave any sources of survival untapped. They take efforts to hide their village from predators using artificial and, for the most part, permanent snow cover concocted by their mages. Because it's not a particularly large area, only one mage is needed at a time to keep up the snow cover. They keep their tents and igloos warm by burning the scarce scrubs that grow in the ice of the tundra, as well as fur of many sorts. There is a large open area in the centre of the village where snow leopard nekos fight eachother to train, or just for fun. Due to the small size and nature of their village, it is easily possible for them to transport it to another location in the tundra should the need arise, though they mostly stay within a good distance of coastal areas for access to fish and marine prey.

Snow leopard nekos are, despite being a warrior tribe, a generally laid-back type of people. When they aren't training or hunting, they enjoy indulging themselves in various recreational activities, such as dancing, reading, running races, and one particular snow neko pastime called 'ice hockey'. It is played very similarly to the way regular hockey is. The main difference is that, while it is played on ice, the puck is also made of ice, which makes it difficult to see. For snow nekos, however, keeping track of the puck is quite within their abilities, and the game is played quite often as both a way to have fun and to further train a snow neko's vision, speed, and accuracy. The most hardened and/or well-sighted players may even opt to play the game during blizzards. But don't be fooled, because despite their generally lax and fun-loving nature, they can become very fired up about the things they love, and despite living in a cold climate, each snow neko has a fire of passion burning inside them, and for many of them, this passion is for combat, which is why they train their craft so rigorously.

Every day, a group of snow leopard nekos is chosen to hunt for food, and at another point in the day, another group leaves to explore the tundra for any materials they can make use of. Both groups cannot leave the snow leopard village at the same time, as there is not enough warm clothing to go around. When hunting, snow leopard nekos generally target large game, as small prey is uncommon in the tundra, and they must be able to feed their entire tribe for at least a day. Though they have many different ways of hunting, a commonly used one goes as follows: a few nekos will prepare an ambush, using their powerful claws to dig under the ice to hide, while other from the group leaves to bait or chase a suitable target into the trap. After the trap is sprung, they use their strength, claws, and sometimes even magic to take down their prey. After killing their game, they honour its struggle and its sacrifice, well aware of what its existence means to their people. Their diet consists mainly of meat, often in the form of taranei and salamander-esque animals called gelly worms they hunt, and any excess meat is frozen by snow leopard mages to preserve it. They also hunt marine life that come to the shores of the Shimmering Sea to rest, as to avoid a dependance on one food source. Also included in their diet are certain types of vegetables that grow in small patches where the layer of ice is at it's thinnest.

Many courageous warriors are born into the tribe every generation, but due to the relatively small size of their community, they can't afford to have all of their people leaving the village. As such, there is a series of tests a snow leopard neko must take in order to be granted the right to venture out into the world on their own. By passing these tests, they not only prove their worth and ability as a warrior, but they also pledge to gain knowledge from their adventures, and to return to their people with that knowledge so that they may use it to better their people's understanding and knowledge of Felarya.

---Known Snow Leopard Nekos

Taihaku

Last edited by Nyaha on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:27 am; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding in a general description of how they live.)
Back to top Go down
MetaSkipper
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
MetaSkipper

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:35 pm

Snow leopard nekos? Seems interestin'.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:43 am

The snow leopard neko idea has been greatly extended. :3
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:27 pm

Nyaha wrote:
I have come up with an entirely new and original idea, and I am very proud of myself. I think it has come along great and I feel it could do well to contribute to the community. I would really like as much feedback as possible, so anything you have to say, be it praise, helpful criticism, and though I don't encourage it, purely negative comments, I would very much like to hear any thoughts anyone has about this.

Okay...

Nyaha wrote:
Snow leopard nekos are a species of neko from another world. Sometime, a few centuries ago, a small group of their tribe was accidentally transported from the snowy regions they inhabited of their home world to Imoreith Tundra. Being built for the cold, they were able to survive and adapt to the tundra and its wacky sound physics. These nekos' hands are actually more like anthropomorphic paws, covered in characteristic fur that is white with black circles dotting it. Their forelegs and forearms are also covered in this fur, and their hands conceal powerful, sharp and curved claws. Using these claws, among other things, they were able to dig beneath the layer of ice in the tundra, as they did on their home world, and created tunnels underneath the layer of ice, under the ground. As they found they could no longer trust their ears, they adapted by gaining extremely sharp eyesight. Snow leopard nekos today are generally able to not only see clear through snowy conditions, but also through most illusions as well. However, their heavy clothing makes them a great deal slower than other neko species, and it also makes them very vulnerable to any type of fire attack, as if their clothes burn, they either burn with it or take it off and freeze. They are able to perform short bursts of speed when they need to, but it is used more for defensive tactics than for travel.
Nyaha, if the nekos have used cloth to adapt, you could include snow googles too. They're not hard to make- just cut a slit in a piece of bark. It'd remove the "no illusions" factor, but add a little flavor, dunno if that's the way you want to go, though.
Remember now the Stop Drop and Roll maneuver. If it's a tundra, it should work just fine, unless you're in a coal patch.

Nyaha wrote:
Snow leopard nekos are members of a very traditional warrior tribe. Every day, a group of them is chosen to hunt for food, and later in the day or at night, another group leaves to explore the tundra for any materials they can make use of. Both groups cannot leave the snow leopard caverns at the same time, as there is not enough warm clothing to go around. When hunting, snow leopard nekos generally target large game, as small prey is uncommon in the tundra, and they must be able to feed their entire tribe for at least a day. A few nekos will prepare an ambush, using their powerful claws to dig under the ice to hide, while one other from the group leaves to bait or chase a suitable target into the trap. After the trap is sprung, they use their strength, claws, and sometimes even magic to take down their prey. After killing their game, they honour its struggle and its sacrifice, well aware of what its existence means to their people.
Large game for a day?
You can expect any creature to be composed of at least 30% meat. Say it weighs 150 kg, like a big deer- that's 45 kg of meat. At 1 kg per neko per day, which would be a 4000 kcal diet... okay, a daily hunt will work for 45 people, if it's a 150 kg critter.
However, you should vary prey a little. Isn't there anything they can hunt without chasing into or baiting into an ambush?

Nyaha wrote:
Although there are numerous ambitious warriors born into the tribe every generation, their currently small numbers prevent many of them from fulfilling their dreams of adventure. Thus, every generation, a competition is held to determine which snow leopard neko will be allowed to venture into the world beyond Imoreith Tundra. The competition is a one-on-one combat bout with the winner being determined by either one of the contenders forfeiting, being knocked-out, or the chief of the tribe declaring that one of them is unable to continue, and killing your opponent will result in not only disqualification, but banishment from the tribe. Fighters are allowed to use whatever they have at their disposal, whether that be the weapons lining the wall of the arena the matches take place in, their bare hands, or magic that they know. The competition is held tournament-style, with the final victor being deemed his or her generation's most ambitious warrior, and only that person will be allowed to leave the tribe. There are a few rules that all participants must honor; one of them is not to hold anything back, but there is also a rule that disparages the attacking of an unprepared participant. There is one tradition that sets this competition apart from others; a bout cannot begin until both participants and the tribe chief are present, and if one of the three haven't arrived, the match will be postponed until they do.

As the competition approaches, the tribe's mages prepare a spell that will teleport the winner of the tournament to Negav, where they will experience new things and new people. They are usually advised to begin offering their skill as a warrior for money as a mercenary, but only take a job they feel will provide them with the best opportunity to experience the outside world.
Alright, then, only the best may leave- and we got it, no trickery and no weird business outside the battlefield. However, the portal to Negav seems sorta unnecessary. Aren't there any other ways to leave the Tundra that don't completely bypass its geographical position?
They could leave as caravan guards- those nekos look like they could really use some extra fabric material, it's a pretty cold place they live in and you stressed it hard. There ought to be something of value in the Imoreith tundra for them to trade for fabrics.

Nyaha wrote:
The subterranean caverns the snow leopard nekos inhabit are nowadays quite large, with many wings made up of numerous different rooms, including a resting wing, a dining wing, and a large arena with a spectator area around it. The caverns are flame-lit, and the entrance is concealed beneath the snow, making it hard to find to those who are not familiar with the tribe or the tundra. Those who are able to find it must ‘tap-dance’ a specific beat known only to those welcome to alert the doormen far below to open the wooden hatch.The caverns are kept warm mainly by the way they have been constructed, which greatly decreases the rate at which heat escapes them, and at nighttime, a fire is lit in the lowest point of the system, the heat from which spreads naturally throughout the caves. The caverns are supported by stone tiles and columns, brought back by numerous warriors who have left the tribe to journey outside the tundra and returned, giving the place a very rustic air. The stone not only prevents cave-ins, but also keeps the living conditions dry.
Stone tiles and columns... have you thought of brick instead? It's easier to carry as its raw materials, and you can work it into sheet-shaped bricks, which are just as good at keeping the moisture out and the heat in while having nearly no problems beyond being sheet-shaped and thus prone to mishandling. Also, animal furs work just fine to trap heat in. I can tell, though, that you're trying to keep them depending on the availability of fur, which ain't a bad idea actually.

Here's to hoping that was food for thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:28 pm

I appreciate your feedback, Stabs. If you don't mind, I'd like to continue discussing some of what you have said.

Stabs wrote:
Nyaha, if the nekos have used cloth to adapt, you could include snow googles too. They're not hard to make- just cut a slit in a piece of bark. It'd remove the "no illusions" factor, but add a little flavor, dunno if that's the way you want to go, though.
Remember now the Stop Drop and Roll maneuver. If it's a tundra, it should work just fine, unless you're in a coal patch.
Good point on the stop drop and roll. I wanted to give them a weakness, though. Can you help me think of something?

Stabs wrote:
Large game for a day?
You can expect any creature to be composed of at least 30% meat. Say it weighs 150 kg, like a big deer- that's 45 kg of meat. At 1 kg per neko per day, which would be a 4000 kcal diet... okay, a daily hunt will work for 45 people, if it's a 150 kg critter.
However, you should vary prey a little. Isn't there anything they can hunt without chasing into or baiting into an ambush?
Hm. Maybe I'll make it two. After all, the tribe's really small, being only about 60-75 people.

Stabs wrote:
Alright, then, only the best may leave- and we got it, no trickery and no weird business outside the battlefield. However, the portal to Negav seems sorta unnecessary. Aren't there any other ways to leave the Tundra that don't completely bypass its geographical position?
They could leave as caravan guards- those nekos look like they could really use some extra fabric material, it's a pretty cold place they live in and you stressed it hard. There ought to be something of value in the Imoreith tundra for them to trade for fabrics.
Do people even travel that much through the tundra? I read the wiki and it stated the only way to get to the tundra geographically is through Elifga Valley, an impassable gorge. I thought that being transported to Negav would provide a much more reasonable start to any adventure, rather than putting impassable obstacles in there right off the bat.

Stabs wrote:
Stone tiles and columns... have you thought of brick instead? It's easier to carry as its raw materials, and you can work it into sheet-shaped bricks, which are just as good at keeping the moisture out and the heat in while having nearly no problems beyond being sheet-shaped and thus prone to mishandling. Also, animal furs work just fine to trap heat in. I can tell, though, that you're trying to keep them depending on the availability of fur, which ain't a bad idea actually.
I imagind the caverns being stone because it's lighter, and it would carry what little light they are able to make down there farther. I don't think fur would keep the living conditions dry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations   Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyaha's Various Ideas and Contemplations
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next