Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A thread about friendship

Go down 
+19
Karbo
TheArchvile
French snack
macdaddy
Warrior3000
walkingbyself
ZionAtriedes
Jætte_Troll
Vaderaz
Pendragon
Nyaha
Asuroth
Shadeofheave
GREGOLE
Prof.Nekko
FalconJudge
Krisexy26
Grave
rcs619
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

A thread about friendship - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A thread about friendship   A thread about friendship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:10 am

Dammit you guys, for a long time I've refused to become a bronie...but after spending to much time on /b/ and seeing this thread I just can't help it. I give up T_T

Plus Pics for friendship!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A thread about friendship   A thread about friendship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:35 am

Wooooo, welcome aboard Samurai *bro-hoof!*

Also, lol I've never seen that picture before. Nice find.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: A thread about friendship   A thread about friendship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:37 am

DAMMIT! We have lost another one!

Their horde grows each day, while our forces shrink... but I can't be intimidated that easily.
Back to top Go down
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: A thread about friendship   A thread about friendship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Don't wavier in your resolve Zion, stand strong and soon this wave of ponies shall pass.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A thread about friendship   A thread about friendship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:12 pm

I like how this thread went from friendship and understanding on the forum to raping ponies. X3 You realize you're all pleasantly screwed up in the head, yes? <3
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: A thread about friendship   A thread about friendship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:39 pm

We're on a forum for a world originally based in Vore. No crap.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A thread about friendship   A thread about friendship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:45 pm

If I didn't know you better, that would have hurt my feelings a little bit. I'd've gotten over it after supper, but it still didn't sound nice. >:3
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: A thread about friendship   A thread about friendship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:04 pm

Ponies... ponies everywhere...

Ahem... Well, it's hard to feel good about the community when I'm on a hiatus and when I come back, then some little conflict bursts and I even get caught in it. Just because I don't like a community being torn apart, not after what I witnessed some years ago in another forum, where everyone was all dandy until some stupidity ended in some even more stupid flame war.

We all are to blame for something, some of us for not being this active and missing many things that might help us in understanding the community better, both here in the forum and on the DA group. It just feels bad when you come back and are in some flame war you try to extinguish with your best intentions and finally have to apologize if you ever did something wrong, even if you didn't.

That's how I've been feeling all the time some little incident that got worse happened.

Now we all have to work for making things better. Respect. We need some respect here. To be respectful even if we disagree with someone. To not let our bad feelings take the best from us and show the worst of us. There are many things to fix, but we just have to work hard. Really hard.
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: A thread about friendship   A thread about friendship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:53 pm

That's right, Feadraug. We mustn't lose hope.

And speaking of losing all hope, I managed to turn my 22-year-old brother into a brony.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A thread about friendship   A thread about friendship - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A thread about friendship
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3