Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)

Go down 
+5
EvilGenius
McKindle
Nyaha
Anime-Junkie
Roxanne
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:12 am

"Okaay, maybe I jumped the gun," Nyaha said sheepishly. THe failure of his plan could only mean that Damon wasn't acting out of rage. Now he felt doubly guilty, and it got to him, he slumped down on the ground and hung his head, sobbing quietly. It always happened. Whenever he was just trying to help he always seemed to only make things worse. This whole situation was his own fault.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
EvilGenius
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:37 pm

"I have nothing to do with Ella's decisions, you decided not to fight, that means I still owe her one. Nyaha is suffering on his own, so there is no need to seek revenge for his actions, though it is sad to see such an upbeat creature so unhappy. As far as Jason is concerned As par your request while he remains in your territory I won't physicality harm him. I also will not take any action for the time I remain a naga, for that would lead to an extreme unfairness, though quid pro quo still stands. Sooner or later I will achieve retribution in one way, or another. Though death is exceedingly unlikely his knowledge of chemistry almost cost me my life, and the time lost in the after math stole the lives of the tomb thumbs. You carried out the death penalty based on personal values, now its my turn to exact retribution. What ever occurs you may be assured I won't eat him alive, to burn in acid is a terrible fate, and to die in a pit, without friends by your side is even worse, to combine the two surely rivals hell and, regardless of the crime, I would not put someone through such torture...Roxanne, should I wish to return to a more manageable form can I get a guarantee that you shall not harm me? Also, would it be alright if we continue our discussion of moralities, began before the fight, it was just beginning to get interesting, and it felt like something I believe to be a borderline friendship, though I couldn't be sure. The closest thing to a friend I have ever had to a friend is a temporary alliance, where division is always necessary in the end." he cocked his head to the side.
"As soon as she says yes, I'm making you a neko. You still need to find your dirk."
"what makes you so sure she'll agree, or that I will be able to find it?"
"If she doesn't I'm still turning you into a neko."
"why not a human?"
"you find neko fur itchy, and the tail is a waste of energy, why wouldn't I go with neko" Damon sighed and waited for a response from Roxanne.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:47 pm

Roxanne looked at Damon, long and hard. "Once you return to a managable size, I will not harm you. At least, not today." Roxanne said, slowly, as if measuring her words. "You are not to touch Jason as long as he remains in my territory."

She looked down at Ella. She was truely sorry, although it seemed she would be doing nekokind a favor by eliminating her. "Ella, you may leave. But if I find you on my territory again, I will exact revenge for those you killed."

Nyaha was silently sobbing. Roxanne reached out her hand, and gently picked him up.

"YOu were trying to do the right thing. I respect that above all else. Don't blame yourself. For anything. You are welcome in my territory from now until the day I die."
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:55 pm

Ella went over to Nyaha and hugged him.

"It's alright love. How about stick together for a bit?" Ella offered once more.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:16 pm

Nyaha was touched, both literally and figuratively. His sobs slowly became quiet laughter, before he became totally silent. Regardless of what they said, he still felt like he should feel bad. He looked up at Roxanne. "A-are you sure?" He asked through a sniffle. He was too distracted by his thoughts to pay Ella any heed.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:21 pm

"The best i can say is his death will not be by my hand over this matter and that is as far as I will go. if you find a way to repay his debt feel free to do so, until then, it's between me and him. If you lived a life like mine you would come to realize to let something like this go would mean my downfall. Its similar to a pack of dogs, you display weakness, you are over run. If I fail to collect, I will rapidly become less and less respected by my fellow thieves, should it come to a fight this could be used against me, and things can't be kept a secret among us, stories flow like a river with a little serum. I apologize, but debts must be repaid, quid pro quo." Damon turned to search for the glow of his dirk handle, murmuring to himself "In case you hadn't noticed a deal has not yet been forged on the subject of safety so please hold back on the transformation."
"As you say, Quid pro quo, what do i get?"
"I will retrieve for you another soul, though it must be that of an animal."
"I'll think about it, just a question, though, do you intent to kill Jason, despite your crafty speech?"
"No, just take something of value, he seemed to come here for a reason, people like him need a good one. If that reason is a valuable one, then the moment it is out of his pocket then the debt will be repaid...Here's my dirk, it seems so harmless at this size." Damon did his best to pack his stuff into their parcels, and wondered at how he could carry all of it in the palm of his hand. "You know, maybe it wouldn't be too bad to stay a naga, for a little longer." he mused "certainly get to understand them beter, should i ever return to being a human it could help fuel my escape attempts, or provide an interesting story..."
"deal, and every time you eat someone, I get a soul."
"No,I was just"
"Too late you should have clarified, your stuck now."
"Great, well jason should you still be around to hear, your safe for a while I'm trapped in a snakeskin." he surveyed his body once more and realized he had a lot to learn before he could be successful at this. "If I starve its your fault demon."
"Yes it is" the deity said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:38 pm

"Of course ! You too Damon and Jason if you are still out there you can come as well! I have never had brothers! I think I'd enjoy it." She grinned . She let go of Nyaha and laughed. She reached her hand out to Damon.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Damon looked at the outstretched hand quizzically then sorted through his things and offered it an apple he deemed safe.
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:45 pm

"I'll take this as a yes! Finish your business with Roxy and me and Nyaha will be waiting!" She took a bite of the apple and threw Nyaha over her shoulder. She didn't realize that Nyaha hadn't been responding to her. (Though that has never stopped her before). She runs to the edge of the clearing happy with her new friends.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:08 pm

"I doubt I have any business with Roxanne she seems to find my methods of survival unappealing, and so dislikes me. My first order of business would be to find a shelter and a mentor. To rush into a challenge such as this head on would probably lead to my demise. Each species has rules in this game of life, and if you don't know to rules you can't play the game. For example, I heard Roxanne mention before about territory, I know nothing of this and can only assume its purpose. I would rather not prey on helpless travelers, so need to find a different form of sustenance that this body will be able to utilize, I also need to learn my limitations, and how well my body can perform, and what new abilities I have. To win at each and every game you must keep your piece in full working order, changing bodies is no easy task, especially when you are stuck in one so different from the original. I even feel different, there is a sort of feeling that there is something around I want, but I have no idea what it is for, or how to utilize it." Damon turned and scanned the forest. "I suppose step one would be to find a naga who is willing to help, and explain my predicament, but try my best not to break any of the unknown rules. If you wish, I shall accompany you, but given my current predicament, it is best I don't go near civilization, especially Negav."
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:05 pm

"Negav!? I was kicked out of that place years ago!' Ella said laughing. Then she held her head down and mumbled.

"For reason's you can probably guess. As for a teacher I know naga who would be delighted to teach you. He owes me quite a few favors. He doesn't eat or hunt humans (his mother is human) so he can't teach you how to do that but I am sure he'll cover everything else!" Ella offered. She had threw Nyaha into the bushes behind her.

"The berries either come from hard to find trees or even harder to negotiate with dryads. There is one dryad who might help you out if you can find her."
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:13 am

Jason hadn't gotten far.

The thick Felaryan jungle wasn't conducive to a light-on-his-feet runner - the cloying undergrowth and vines beyond the path and the clearing he had left better suited a stronger, more well equipped adventurer. His progress was also slowed by a fast fading will to go on alone; in his brief time travelling as part of the slave convoy he had seen some truly intimidating creatures and plants. Out of the frying pan and into the fire, so to speak.

The sudden crashing and snapping of branches from behind him made Jason whirl around, his heart in his ears. In doing so, he tripped over his own feet, and ended up sprawled on the floor looking towards where the noise had come from. He saw a figure start to pick himself up, with the gentle flapping of a familiar green sleeve reminding him of who it was.

"...Nyaha? What's going on? What happened with Roxanne and Damon?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:41 am

Nyaha, laying on his back, looked upside-down to Jason with a blank expression, not entirely sure what had just happened or how he ended up on the ground. (Seriously, guys, slow down! I can't keep up with your posting and it isn't fair!) "Roxy and Damon seem to have reached a stalemate of some sort, and neither one is doing anything noteworthy." Nyaha then turned over and hopped to his feet, then turned around and spotted Ella from behind the bushes. He took from one sleeve a slingshot, and from the other, a marshmallow. Aiming for only a moment, he used the toy to launch the food item directly at the side of Ella's head, as a sort of playful payback for treating him like a ragdoll. He then used fired a grappling claw straight upwards to pull himself up into the trees, then climbed around on branches to get back over to Damon, before using his grappling claw to slowly lower himself down to Damon's face level.

"I'm sorry for the scratch," Nyaha said to the naga man (or woman? It wasn't specified whether or not he changed genders too.) "I really don't know what came over me. It isn't like me to throw the first punch, so to speak." Though Damon hadn't shown to be a very likeable man, he still felt he owed him that much. "And I'd like to say, though I didn't like that plan of yours, it's not my place to say whether or not you're a bad person. I've done things I'm not proud of, too."
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:24 pm

(Damon is still male if his gender ever changed, I would be sure to specify)
"Don't worry about it, It will heal in time. Though I can't say I enjoyed my plan too much either. The curse of being me, you're ruthless enough to do terrible things without a second thought, but not enough so to forget about it any time soon. Anyway now that Roxanne has had her fun, and her snack, I assume we will soon be going our separate ways, It certainly was amusing for the time while it lasted, though I can't say I wish to do it again any time soon. Nothing to gain, you are rarely able to capture anything of value and when fear clouds your mind you change. If you do mange to make friends it is often with the wrong sort of people. " he paused for a moment thinking about all that had occurred. "I managed to get my entire troupe eaten, kill tomb thumbs, make an enemy out of a naga, and lower the opinions of myself in all but the rather insane one I would rather not repeat such a failure."
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:05 pm

Ella was a little off put by the marshmallow. It was now stuck to her forehead. She saw Jason in the clearing and began to charge at him.

"So do I have to ask all over again or did you hear my offer?" Ella said happily. Hearing Damon's last statement Ella stuck her head from out of the bushes.

"My thoughts about you are no less valuable anyone else's here!" She protested. She noticed everyone was staring at her forehead. She took the marshmallow of and took a bite out of it.

"Besides a lot of my choices come out much better than this. I swear nothing this bad has happened as a result of me before or will it ever happen again." Ella pledged.

"From now on my reckless decisions will only hurt myself!"
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Roxanne looked at Ella carefully. "You better hope so, for your sake."

Then to Damon, "You are right. There are rules to every game. And you have just won mine."

With that, Roxanne turned around to leave. Her game was over, and even though she was still hungry (very much so... Only 5 eaten), these men had proven themselves worthy to leave.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:20 pm

"wait Roxanne! Should we ever meet again, will it be as equals, dare I say friends, or shall you still bear grievances against me?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Nyaha twisted around and fired another grappling claw out of his opposite sleeve, then pulled the first one back and swung across on the second's chain, before pulling it back and doing a flip in the air, landing squarely on Roxanne's shoulder. "Would you mind if I stayed with you for the rest of the day?" Nyaha asked with a grin, his good mood finally returning. "You seem like a lot of fun."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Roxanne eyed Damon, somewhat less warily. "Whenwe meet again, if we do, I will not bear you any ill will."

It was then that Nyaha landed. "You... seriously want to follow a naga around? One that was, five minutes ago, threatening to eat you?" His style, his mannerisims... He reminded her of Raindrop. Her best friend... The one she had murdered... (Her hunger and instincs got away from her)

She was not going to have a repeat preformance.

"I would not mind, although I travel rather fast, and when I am not travelling I am usually sleeping." Roxanne had learned how to live on her own.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Damon put on a small smile and nodded "Thank you perhaps, should we meet again, it will be under different circumstances, though I promise you I shall not be a slaver." He turned back to Ella and Jason "Where to now?"

(Do role plays carry over? as an example, supposing Slick46 and I meet in a different role play, do promises and friendships stay, or do they dissolve at the end of the story? Also should your character be eaten do you scrap him, or do you pretend it never happened and simply stop using him in the specific role play he was removed in but continue to use him in other role plays?)
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:15 pm

(often times, it is a choice. Usually, though, if your character dies you don't count it as "canon." Freindships carrying ovr is the sole choice of the two rpers.)
Back to top Go down
Slick46
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:19 am

"Well I hope to meet you all again! But this rolling stone has to keep rolling on! Jason are you coming? I suppose the people at Negav might not remember me! Or they might. Oh well I have very powerful legs so I shall take my leave!"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:41 am

"Don't worry about it," Nyaha said to Roxanne. "I'm pretty fast, even by neko standards. Plus I can't possibly get too far away from you riding on your shoulder, right?" He then paused for a moment. "And you don't have to worry about me. I'm pretty hard to get rid of, too. I mean, I've been out in the wilds of Felarya for...like, three years or something now." He scratched his right ear. "That's saying something, am I right?"

(For me it all depends. If my character were to die, I wouldn't count the RP cannon, unless I made that character for that specific RP.)
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:26 pm

(I agree.)

"Then I would welcome your company." Roxanne smiled. And she set off, just as silently and suddenly as she appeared.

(End. You are all welcome to keep posting. There will be a reboot soon, you are all welcome. Bring new charecters! Although, Nyaha might be there, since... Idk. I'll figure it out.)
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:16 pm

Damon sighed, "What a day" he murmured to himself as he slithered off into the forest to find a mentor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next