Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)

Go down 
+5
EvilGenius
McKindle
Nyaha
Anime-Junkie
Roxanne
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:31 pm

(Sweet! I'd be happy to use Nyaha again at your request, but even so, would it be alright for me to use Taihaku as well? Or is it limit one character per person?)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:07 pm

(Normally I would enforce the one charecter per person, but seeing your work in DOTSM, you can handle more then one. You are welcome to use two. Please post your other Bio.

Everyone else, if you want to join the reboot, please post your new charecter's bio.)
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:42 pm

For this round I shall be using Gavin, but he wouldn't be a slaver knowingly, and if he is a slave he would need to be bound. Perhaps he is stalking the group, but manages to be captured alongside them, or if he is a slaver, he would play more the role of a guard dog, to be sure they don't run, though that might be difficult as he would probably eat the escapees.
(Should Gavin happen to eat anyone during the role play I will do my best not to make it overly descriptive just be sure to notify me if you have a weak stomach, so I can cut it down even further. I would hate to ruin someone else's role play over something so trivial.)

Last edited by EvilGenius on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:13 pm

(I don't mind vore in general, but male vore doesn't appeal to me very much, I'm rather ashamed to say. Sad Also, the redux will be taking place in this same thread, correct? Also, I cannot believe I have been acronyming my own RP as DoSk!! DX That doesn't even make any sense!! DotSM makes so much more sense! Also ,how does Damon fit in if you're using another character? D: Also, I'm not sure I really want to use Nyaha and Taihaku at the same time. I think that'd make things too complicated plot-wise, so I'm going to only use Taihaku, her bio shown here: )

Name: Taihaku
Race: Snow leopard neko
Height: 5'5"
Skin: Pale white
Hair: Blond, long when not hidden
Fur: White dotted with black circles
Eyes: Blue, appear grey in the snow
Threat Level: Nonexistant (She doesn't prey on sentient species, though if you challenge her to a fight, she won't hold back)

Taihaku is a snow leopard neko from Imoreith Tundra. She wears a hooded blue coat lined with thick white fur, with brown pockets sewn into the hood for her ears, matching blue slacks, and white fur boots that come up to her forelegs. The coat conceals many pockets on the inside, as well as two outside, which are useful for carrying a wide variety of tools, survival equipment, etc. Underneath her coat she wears a white tanktop. The coat, though useful, both slows her down and is quite flammable. She took the coat with her as a memento of her people, and seldom removes it, but because it is much less cold in most areas of Felarya, she uses her magic to keep the air around her chilled, so as to not overheat. She has fur in all the places her people typically have it; covering her hands, forearms, and forelegs. When not covered by her hood, her hair is blond and her eyes are an icey blue. When her coat is off, her hair is revealed to be quite long, and she also has a very nice figure, not to mention ample breast size, as her tanktop fits rather tight around her torso. She wears two gold rings on her tail.

Taihaku can be described as being cold in almost every way. She speaks very stiocally, using full words and avoiding saying things that would have an apostrophe in them, and sometimes uses big words. While the things she says are not usually put-downs, they're not often praise either. She tends to speak only when spoken to, and even then it may be no more than a single word. She always introduces herself with the following phrase: "I am Taihaku. I am the daughter of the chief of the snow leopard nekos. I am my generation's most ambitious warrior." Even as cold as her personality is, she, like many others of her tribe, is very adventurous and courageous, and will not back down from a challenge. Due to having lived most of her life in the tundra, apart from the rest of Felarya, she is extremely curious about the world around her, and will not hesitate to ask questions, even ones that may make others uncomfortable, if it is in the pursuit of knowledge.

Taihaku is not only a fierce fighter with masterful ability with many forms of weaponry, but she is also extremely adept at ice magic. From chilling the air around her to creating weapons made out of ice, making a layer of ice on her body to shield herself and even being able to create a giant-sized ice avatar of herself when the need arises, her magic ability may very well be the coldest thing about her. She also carries a sword who's blade Taihaku forms out of ice whenever she draws it, making it able to be almost any kind of sword possible. Among her most useful and commonly-used magic spells are Gunner Shard, which fires sharp ice crystals one at a time at a target, which can either pierce, cut, or partially freeze a target, and Freeze Blast, a projectile attack which, if it connects, will freeze her target in a block of ice. The two gold rings on her tail augment her magic ability and allow her to use her magic without the aid of a staff.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:48 pm

I won't be using Damon, he has already encountered Roxanne, and being a giant naga he would be in no danger, that would make it much less fun, I also agree with your theory on male vore, though I was asking whether or not I must cut down on gore levels. Gavin is a human, and in order to to eat another human it must be done bite by bite, not whole. also I apologize for claiming Damon would be eating people, that was a typo I meant to say Gavin, I will fix it now.
Back to top Go down
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:01 pm

(Nyaha, I need you in chat now)

(Or I kill everything)
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:16 pm

vore4life99 wrote:
(Nyaha, I need you in chat now)

(Or I kill everything)

Oh dear god hes back pale

and also, may i join in the reboot as i have been reading this rp and i did find it entertaining.
I will be using my character Dex Novvan, I do not have a bio but i will describe him.

White hair, red eyes (not albino) demi-human
Spoiler:
wears a blueish gray mechanic jumpsuit and mechanics hat which he cover his ears with. He's a mechanic as well as a jet racer (jet repulsed hovor car) on his belt he carries a brass revolver custom, 7 shot. dont want to spoil much else but i will say that hes absolutely frighted of snakes and nagas.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:14 pm

(Oh, I forgot to mention: In the redux, Taihaku will be acting as a guard for the slaver group, thinking that they're transporting outlaws because she's stupid inexperienced. ^_^)
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Then i should probably make Gavin a bound slave, that should add some interesting conflict later on.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:59 am

(In the redux, the party does not have to be a slave party. That was just in the first one.)

Roxanne approached her favorate clearing. It was empty, for now anyway. Usually though, some sort of travelling party would come through. Roxanne hid behind the trees, and waited.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:45 am

(I think it's a little late to change it now that everyone has chosen what part their character will play.)
Gavin struggled against his bonds am much as he could bashing against the cart walls and making quite a racket "leme go! let Gavin go! if you untie him he promises not to eat yous, he just wants to go back to his tree, yes his tree where the bodies are, I need to get back before they rot and their teeth crack!" He thrashes some more chattering his false teeth like a jack hammer "here kitty kitty kitty" he calls out to Taihaku " If you let me out Gavin won't take your teeth, he gives you his word." seeing his words have no noticeable effect he resumes gnawing on the chains that hold him down.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:17 am

Taihaku walked along with her hood down, her straight blond hair and icey blue eyes looking rather nice in the sun. She'd been hired to guard this caravan against predators, though nobody would tell her what exactly the caravan was for. When she saw the bound-up people, she took a guess that they were imprisoned outlaws, and she felt her assumption confirmed by the madman in the cart beside her. If he got loose, it would surely fall to her to keep him in check and round him up. She supposed if that happened, she could simply freeze him, so it didn't worry her too greatly, but at the same time, she wasn't about to let her guard down. She knew better than that.

As she walked, she saw a very large figure move behind some trees with her exceptional vision. It seemed that they might have picked up an 'admirer'. She'd have to be ready. For the moment, though, her attention was grabbed by Gavin. In reply to his threats, she simply said, "That is no way to speak to a lady, much less a warrior of my status."
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Dex had been walking for the better part of a day, after his racer had a mechanical failure or two. But he had a little smirk on face as he felt the weight of the gold, jewel encrusted falcon statue he had found in a temple. As he walked into a field he heard the sound of wagon wheels coming in his direction. "mabey ill get a ride" he mutters to himself as he adjusted his bag and checked him gun belt. As he stood there he had a horrible nagging feeling that made him feel that something was watching him. He eyed the tree line nervously, unsure if it wad his imagination... or was he right, that he was being watched... was he being hunted... a shiver ran down his spine at the thought.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:17 pm

"hehehehe, warrior! Your just a cold cut with pearly fangs!" He snickered at his own joke then suddenly froze in position, "you smell that? you hear it a rustlin away?" he cowed back into the cart concealing as much of himself as possible. "I like to bite snakes, but the big ones bite back." he gazed at Taihaku "Run cold cut, run as fast as your frozen legs can go. Gavin is tied up right now, he will have to hunt you later. The snakes have no respect, they eat you all up, they eat your stomach and your teeth and your blood and they giggle and like your taste. Then you go away and there is only meat." He huddled back further chattering his teeth. "Gavin doesn't want to be meat."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:54 am

Her position was found out. This was the first time in his...

and then Roxanne charged out. "Surprise!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:20 pm

Taihaku paid the man's teasing and warnings no heed. If something was out there, she'd be ready to take it on, whatever it was. And soon enough, she got her chance. As soon as Roxanne slithered out into the open, Taihaku enacted her first spell. Pulling her arms to her sides, a simple, vertical, light-blue magic circle appeared in the air behind her and produced eight sharp ice shards. She then thrust her arms forward in Roxanne's direction, alternating left and right in succession, firing each of the ice shards one by one at Roxanne, some at her arms and a few at her tail.

If a shard hits Roxanne, the part of her body that it connects with will become frozen soliid, ie. her forearm, one side of her waist, a segment of her tail.
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Dex nearly had a heart attack right then and there, but he didn't. barley.
Instead he ran as fast as his usagi legs could carry him away from the terrifying naga. "eeeeeeeeep" was what came out of his mouth as he had first set eyes on here.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Gavin's eyes widened until the point where it looked like they would pop out of his skull then he shouted "Bunny!" He rolled and thrashed frantically managing to flop himself out of the cart, then he Began an inchworm like pursuit of the usagi his mouth drooling all the way. " I'll be back to get you later cold cut, imma rabbit huntin!" He continued his awkward pursuit seemingly oblivious to his bonds and the naga that had just exited the woodlands. "Gavin's goin rabbit huntin, gonna get some meat. Gavin's goin rabbit huntin gonna steal his teeth! Hehehe"
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:52 pm

Roxanne laughter was cut off by the sudden cold that pierced her tail. She looked back to see certain spots on it frozen. "Ah! A challenge." Roxanne laughed. Turning back around, she tried to move forward, but it was akward and slow. If nothing else, the neko had bought them time.
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:54 pm

As dex neared the caravan he heard the words of the madman and saw his thrashing. "whaaaaa!" He screamed, skidding to a stop, he drew his gun an began frankly back-petaling. He was to frightened to get any closer so he turned back an ran until he realised that the naga was headed right for him. He fired his gun twice and ran in the opposite direction of both the caravan and the naga.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:28 pm

Taihaku saw her chance, as the naga was now moving slow enough that the Freeze Blast would hopefully work. After the eiighth shard fired, Taihaku extended her arms out to her sides, palms faced downward, making another, slightly more complex magic circle appear on the ground beneath her feet. She then extended her arms forward, fingers upward and palms facing Roxanne, and made a second identical magic circle appear against the palms of her hands. She then pulled her arms back before once again thrusting them forward, both at the same time, fingers pointing outward this time. From the second circle shot a rather large, and slightly slow-moving ball of mist and ice.

If this mist ball hits Roxanne, she will be frozen solid in a block of ice, even as big as she is.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:02 pm

"Help cold cut, He's getting away! I promise I'll share, just unhook me, I can still catch im, and you can have the whole bottom half, even the tail. Gavin can still get the bunny." He looks back hopefully at Taihaku and seeing her busy with the naga slumped into a sitting position "Gavin is soooo hungry..." He moaned as he watched the usagi speed away from him "I'm never gonna get im while i'm all chained up, i need some new thinkings." He pondered his dilemma before nodding decisively. Then he rolled his bound body directly behind Taihaku and with considerable effort hopped to his feet. "Gavin's sorry." He muttered quietly then he jumped forward and tackled her slamming his head against hers a few times in an attempt to stun her. Satisfied that his plan had succeeded but he had not knocked her unconscious he ran his tongue over her face in an attempt to get her up quickly then turned to Roxanne "Snakey's gonna set me loose?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:25 pm

Surprised by the sudden accostment of Gavin's, Taihaku became dazed and fell to the ground, firing her Freeze Blast at a tree to her right, and causing it's trunk to become frozen in a huge block of ice instead of Roxanne. She then felt him lick her face. She had just had her pride as a warrior, and probably her womanhood, insulted! But with this new development, it would probably best not to strike back too quickly. Let the strange man have his moment.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:47 am

come on Roxanne and space samurai we're waiting on you guys, don't let it die! No
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:47 pm

(Yeah, seriously! DX What's the holdup?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)   Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be quick or be dead (open, but please read rules)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next