Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charecter Bios by Dave.

Go down 
3 posters

Why are you not replying/ reading ,my bios?
A: Because they are boring.
Charecter Bios by Dave.  Vote_lcap0%Charecter Bios by Dave.  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
B: Not formated right (Not like the Wiki I mean)
Charecter Bios by Dave.  Vote_lcap75%Charecter Bios by Dave.  Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
C: I don't know you or your characters that well.
Charecter Bios by Dave.  Vote_lcap25%Charecter Bios by Dave.  Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

Charecter Bios by Dave.  Empty
PostSubject: Charecter Bios by Dave.    Charecter Bios by Dave.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:11 pm

Yeah I've been meaning to post bios here for a while and now I have no choice. Until I get my new OS this is the only place I can get feedback on my OCs. So let's begin with my favorite and work our way up. Clare the Valameran Naga.

Name: Clare
Race: Giant Naga
Height: 72 ft
Physical Features-
Eyes: Dark brown
Skin: fair and a little rosey.
Hair: Long, slightly spikey brown hair with blue-green highlights in the front and long, bangs.
Tail color: Cream
belly scales: teal
Skills/hobbies:Low Level Earth magic (she's learning slowly) Exploring, chatting, making up words that make no sense and meeting new people! ^_^
Weapon: A large, single bladed, one handed axe given to her by the beuton Cydonna.

(Note: All of this is subject to change and is based on RP's, story ideas and random impulses XD)

-- Updated version 3.0 --

Clare is a strange young woman born and raised in the odd fantasy realm known as Valamere. She is a giant naga who has spent most of her adult life there, but always had a wild spirit that wanted to roam. It's probably what lead her, against the wishes of her sister and best freind, to venture forth and explore near a forbiden zone in her home of Nagamasa Forest and to go boldy where no naga, in the case of her country men, has gone before. Which lead her to the odd jungle world of Felarya in the first place.

Typical Behavior:

Clare is quite trusting and will simply walk up to anyone and strike up a conversation, even if said person is a dark, evil looking demoness with spiky armor and tattooed with ugly symbols, but not if said demoness openly bragging about how she'll one day dominate the world and enslave mankind. See she's not dumb or ditzy, well not all the time anyway, she just has a very child-like sense of wonder that can't be crushed or even diminished. Though she's beging to learn be cautious around strange pepole she doesn't know well at first.

Hunting habits:

Clare doesn't actually hunt humans. In fact she was very much against the whole idea of hunting humans, as long as they aren't evil.Fortunately for most she has a hard idea of what the difference between the two is and thus let's ninety percent of the perps she catches go...Though in Felarya that usually means they'll end up in somebody else'sstomach instead XD Though she tries to make sure even that doesn't happen. Back in Valamere this wasn't too much a problem since Nagamasa was a remote region which only treasure hunters or fools would seek out and thus her diet was mostly natural animals and plants.

Skills and abilities:

Clare is a quick learner and can memorize most non-magical skills and hand movements easily taking one to two tries. This was a big help to her "Beuton Battle Instructor" Cydonna when teaching Clare how to defend herself with the axe she gave her. Despite her handicap with learning magic, she can perform it fairly well since coming to Felarya and is actually quite adept at Earthen magics when wielding her axe during casting.

At first she was confused as to how she could use Earth magic, but later after meeting a freind of her family in Felarya she heard the tale of how her mother, a Valameran giant naga fell in love with a stranger who had came to their world beffore she was born and fought of the world's first Overlords. This man was a giant male naga named Clarance. After a little thought Clare realized the truth: she had Felaryan and Velaran genes. Though it took alot of explination that "gene"s and "jeans" were totally difrent things thanks to her "speech impediment".

Speech impediment(?):

Most people find out very quiclky Clare is very talkative though she sometimes seems to randomly invent words during midconversation. The list includes odd words "Crushified", "overjoyalated" and many more besidication!

Vivian has formulated a theory on this. After examining Clare for the first time she tested Clare's "magical aura" by making it visible. As she thought it was slightly iregular, likey due to some sort of amoly she passed through when first comming to Felarya, as Clare has stated "it was very roughlated on the way through the tunnlecation."

Relationships:

Due to her oblivious nature most find flirting or hitting on with Clare to be a harrowing endeavor at best. In fact when Clare went to seek out the Vivian to help in magical training, a move that seemed to worry her friends for some odd reason, even the legendary seductress's "charming aura" had no effect on Clare. To add insult to injury Clare even reassured Vivs that she saw her as a "older sister" type and was completely confused when she collapsed on the spot and began to have a seizure.

All in all Clare is a fun loving and adventurous young naga who just wants to see as much of the world of Felarya as possible.

sweatdrop Feed back and sugestions are aprecaited, please feel free to leave them!

Last edited by jedi-explorer on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
world_slayer
Naga food
world_slayer

PostSubject: Re: Charecter Bios by Dave.    Charecter Bios by Dave.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Interesting choice of colors. Seems solid to me, but I am no expert.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Charecter Bios by Dave.    Charecter Bios by Dave.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:09 pm

world_slayer wrote:
Interesting choice of colors. Seems solid to me, but I am no expert.

Colors? As in her scale patern, hair color and such? Thanks! ^_^ I choose them to be orignal. It's very important to me to have an original look. Solid huh? XD Any parts in praticular you liked?
Back to top Go down
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: Charecter Bios by Dave.    Charecter Bios by Dave.  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:07 pm

I just skimmed it, so I won't say a whole lot right now, but I may read more thoroughly and give more feedback later.

So wait... A giant hybrid pred... That doesn't eat people? Or at least usually doesn't eat people? And even objects to it? I'm willing to give this character my seal of approval just for that. That's something you really don't see much of, and while it's understandable WHY you don't see it much, I always like to see it. I think it can lend to a lot of interesting interaction between her and not only preds who consider humans wriggly m&m's AND the humans who think she also sees them as wriggly m&m's.

So, not bad at all, from what I see so far. Might look it over and expand upon my thoughts later.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Charecter Bios by Dave.    Charecter Bios by Dave.  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:02 pm

Why thank you! Not always a qaulity I think Felarya artists are lookign for, but I needed it for Clare. Orignaly she used to just stick to a "non-human" diet and have slip ups. Razz However I decided it'd be more interesting if she was all "heroic" about who she eats. ^_^ Thanks for the comment!
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Charecter Bios by Dave.    Charecter Bios by Dave.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:05 pm

Name: Tamlin Landcaster
Race: Human
Height: 5.5
Pyshical Features-

-- Beffore Felarya --

Tam grew up during the more peaceful Times of on Alterna, her world which decades ago experinaced a massive war that nearly destroyed it's ecosystem. Though fornetly she never had to endure a real war. Playing instead in the massive "War Games" that were created after the new goverment was established.

It was here that Tam soared becoming a team leader of a Aquirelan Unit and winning many times, gaining the suport and respect of her parents and nation and ofcourse winning politcal favors for her nation from the govement.

Unfornetly some are sore losers. Such as the Scorpicans, Aquirelan's rival nation and big suporter of the old goverment. One of the leaders, and heir of the Former Emperor Jaskus Scorpicus, hatched a half baked plan to leave Alterna via a forbiden techonology which, theorecticly, would send a person or group of pepole to another world. It was ment to be alternative to unrealistic space exploration programs involving shutles and satelites and other enconomic disiasters though it had been forgoten by the genrations of past and was now to be a tool of the Rebels. Tam overheard some of the other team talking about this and decided to follow them by stowing away in a cargo container and soon found herself in the ruins of a old research facility and, with little tact of grace, tried to engage and take the traitors into custody. This ofcourse failed and would have resulted in her death if the leader of their group hadn't decided to test the portal on the now weakened Tam. Without any mercy or care for her well being he tossed her in as the Vortex formed, sending her to a random world and being done with it.

--- Life in Felarya ---

When Tam first arived in Felarya she was dazed confused and injured. Her Aegis wouldn't arm and it held all her weapons. At first she just layed there, breathing hard trying to concentrate and organize her thoughts. Beffore long she began to feel a little less beat up. She got up and looked. Some of her minor injries like the bruises she'd taken had healed and a few cuts and scrapes were gone. Tam being a little naive wasn't bothered by this and soon got up and began to walk around and look for signs of civilization. She soon found it in the form of a caravan under attack by a giant naga. A little in shock Tam walked up and asked the giantess what was going on. The giantess turned around and tried to make a meal of Tam, which shocked her and nearly cuased her to meet a unfortunate fate. Though that gave the others a chance to regroup and, after recovering from the shock Tam joined in too. Soon the giantess left licking her wounds and cursing them with a warning she'd be back and after the smoke had cleared Tam was thanked and then asked the usual questions of "Who are you? Where are you from and Where'd you get that giant tripple baraled bazooka anyway"? After a little bit of converstation she found out the team's leader was named Letiunat Aphra Artemia, a member of the Seeker's adventure group. After the meet and greet Tam was offered a ride to Negav as curtesy for her valiant services in defeating the giantess and saving their lives.

Once she arived in Negav she followed the team to their meeting point and soon met the group's C.O. After talking she soon came to realize she wasn't going home anytime soon so she decided to join with The Seeker's group and try to survive her. After all it was alot like the fantasy books she used to read as a girl.

--- Personality ---

Tam is very energetic, but not hyper so. She can speak normaly when not in thr presence of somthing she veiws as "cute". The thing that makes most look at Tam funny is the fact she acts child-like, somtimes even when her life is in danger. For example one of her goals is to meet a giant mermaid and have a conversation. She did meet a regular mermaid and have a semi-normal converstaion, but she said she wanted to meet a giant one instead.

--- Skills ---

Tam has very few true "skills". Her best one is her disarming personality. For example when Tam speaks most pepole assume she's dumb, ditzy or just plain nuts. This is not true and in fact Tam shows moments of pure inteligence when it least seems likey. Though her most powerfull skill is her Aegis Unit, a device that is bonded to her arm like a wrist band, which is a symboitic artificial life form. When this mechanical creature senses Tam is in mortal danger it shows it's true colors by bonding it's molecules to hers in fantastic display making her body become a sort of "miniture mecha". Tam refers to herself in this mode as Manga-Tam and has many of the same abilities as Tam only with upgraded speed, strength and destructive power. While in this mode her rocket launcher is morphed into a four bareled version and fires more powerfull bunker-buster rounds, though it's the feet you have to watch as each is now steel tipped with heavy toe-guards and capable of kicking holes in solid steel! However if you thought this makes her invicible you should take into acount the fact her stamina, along with her unit's, are not super powered. After an hour in this mode Tam's human body begins to tire down and usualy she has to "eject" returning to regular 'ol Tam, but alot more worn out. This is why she only becomes "Magna" during the most desprate times...Or when she wants to show off. ^_^;

--- Book Worm ---

Suprisingly Tam's most highly purchased item at Negav's market or trading with her group or villages is tomes. She loves to read them beffore missions, while eating and even falls asleep with one on her chest every now and then. She will read praticaly anything. From Negav Politics, Autobiographies, How To guides and especialy fantasy. She can't get enough of the stuff and owns enough series of fantasy to fill her small room back at the Seeker's Home Comand. Somthing that anoy's he C.O. Alot.

--- Freinds ---

She's bestfreinds with Aphra whom she's always asigned to on missions. Good freinds with alot of guys and gals in her group and even some in rival groups she's met. Though she treasures her freindship with Clare and other preds. Especialy since Comander Wallace doesn't trust them and won't let any join the group for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charecter Bios by Dave.    Charecter Bios by Dave.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charecter Bios by Dave.
Page 1 of 1