Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Community Artifacts Index

Go down 
+12
Americanhero45
sadisticnerd
Malahite
Archmage_Bael
itsmeyouidiot
EvilGenius
Stabs
Darth_Nergal
jedi-explorer
parameciumkid
DarkOne
Nyaha
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:59 am

@Nergal-dergal-dargen

Ohhhhhhhh. Well that makes sense, being able to either way. And yes, if when you say 'out part of the forearm' you mean behind your hand. Like how Buzz Lightyear fires his laser. *makes Spider-man web shooting gesture* Spider-Man... *turns his wrist 180 degrees and bends it downward in a fist* Buzz Lightyear. *alternates between the two* Spider-Man, Buzz Lightear, Spider-man, Buzz Lightyear.

BTW, which way is the blade facing? Does it face away from the hand, towards the hand, or is it horizontal - parallel to the hand?
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:12 am

Nyaha wrote:
@Nergal-dergal-dargen

Ohhhhhhhh. Well that makes sense, being able to either way. And yes, if when you say 'out part of the forearm' you mean behind your hand. Like how Buzz Lightyear fires his laser. *makes Spider-man web shooting gesture* Spider-Man... *turns his wrist 180 degrees and bends it downward in a fist* Buzz Lightyear. *alternates between the two* Spider-Man, Buzz Lightear, Spider-man, Buzz Lightyear.

BTW, which way is the blade facing? Does it face away from the hand, towards the hand, or is it horizontal - parallel to the hand?

Lol, I like the way you explain that Nyaha, I really do. XD

Now, the blade itself is parallel to the hand, with the flat of the blade, where the fuller is, facing the hand. It is pretty much positioned like this
Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Wip_hidden_wrist_blade_by_hito_san-d33ntil.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:27 am

Oooookay I see. :3 Well, if nobody else has anything to add to Nergal's idea then I'll go ahead and post it up. ^.^
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Nyaha wrote:
@Nergalburger

That wrist blade is interesting. The design seems simple, though somehow, to me, using a longsword from my wrist Spider-Man style seems like it would be a little difficult, and somewhat inefficient. Are you certain it shouldn't go above the wrist instead?

@Jedi

I've changed the article to answer your questions. The answers you seek are at the end of the first paragraph.

Does anyone have any objections to adding Shadow Gauntlets and Quake Mitts to the index?

XD Nergalburger. Oh yeah that suits a Dark Lord of the Sith. Darth Burger! All kidding aside thanks for the information, Nyah, I think they should defiantly be added to the list. Oh and what'd you guys think of my Elvish Wetstones?
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:07 pm

I like the Jedi. Very Happy I like them very much. :3

Dolum Glasses:

Nandin Seed:

Last edited by Darth_Nergal on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:58 pm

I like the wetstones. We do need an average price, though. Even if one wouldn't often find them for sale in Negav, one might want to sell one, and we need to know what it might sell for.

Dolum Glasses are definitely going on the list.

Nandin Seeds effects need to go in their description, not the How to Use portion.

I'm adding the Shadow Gauntlets, but I'm a bit hesitant to add the Quake Mitts because I think they really may not be necessary.

IMPORTANT: I would like everyone with an idea on the index to edit the post containing that idea. Please put the name of any idea that is on the index in bold and underlined print.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:32 pm

I actually have a disagreement with the dolum Glasses, on the grounds that not all illusions are confirmed to be visual, thus glasses might not suffice.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:14 pm

Ohh, good point. They should only effect visual illusions. Very Happy Thanks EG.

@Nyaha: I'll make the change. :3
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Nandin seeds are not on the index, Nergal. Please remove the bold and underlined text from the ideas title until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:43 pm

*salutes* Yes sir Nyaha. :3
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:13 am

Nyaha wrote:
I like the wetstones. We do need an average price, though. Even if one wouldn't often find them for sale in Negav, one might want to sell one, and we need to know what it might sell for.

Dolum Glasses are definitely going on the list.

Nandin Seeds effects need to go in their description, not the How to Use portion.

I'm adding the Shadow Gauntlets, but I'm a bit hesitant to add the Quake Mitts because I think they really may not be necessary.

IMPORTANT: I would like everyone with an idea on the index to edit the post containing that idea. Please put the name of any idea that is on the index in bold and underlined print.

Just added the price. Oh in bold? I can go back and do that. *Salutes and gets on Jetbike speeding back through the thread*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:01 pm

Read it carefully. Only the ideas that have been accepted to the index should have that text.

Jedi, I think the wetstones would be worth much more because they're less common, easy to use, and seem pretty useful. I think there'd be a good demand for them and their rarity on the market just makes them that much more valuable.

Does anybody object to the addition of Nandin Seeds to the index?
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:49 pm

Actually, I do. After looking at it I don't feel this idea is thought out well enough. As a result I would prefer that it does not go on the list just yet. sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:58 am

Nyaha wrote:
Read it carefully. Only the ideas that have been accepted to the index should have that text.

Jedi, I think the wetstones would be worth much more because they're less common, easy to use, and seem pretty useful. I think there'd be a good demand for them and their rarity on the market just makes them that much more valuable.

Does anybody object to the addition of Nandin Seeds to the index?

I see what you mean. Alright how's 300 SK? Too low?
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Yeah that seems about right. Very Happy

If nobody has any objections, I would like to add the Elvish Wetstone to the index.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:42 am

I have no problem with it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:23 am

Please do! I'll have an idea again when I've worked out the kinks in it...Stupid limited minerals in the wiki are causing me to have to think up new ones.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Hey Nyaha...does this list have to be specifically for items that might be bought and/or sold in Negav?
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:50 pm

Name: Pocket Smoke Screen
Rarity: Very Rare
Average Price: 12,000 SK

The Pocket smoke screen is rare device that was designed to replace the cheaper more time consuming “smoke grenade”. It does this two ways. One: It’s slightly smaller than any earth-based grenade and pops open instead of being thrown and exploding. Two: It’s self replenishing and can be used as many as three times a day before it’s three Mazhir gems need to be recharged. It resembles small gilded and heavily enameled egg. The device itself is incased in shell made of Felaryan Silver or sometimes just silver. Though Felaryan silver works better and is said to decrease the rate of magical depletion from the gems when used.

How to Use:

Most models have a simple pop-top that flips open the lid revealing a complex pattern written in strange cipher that’s a varation of typical Negav Language with many pictograms too. When this is exposed it should glow bright silver for a moment then turn to midnight blue and spray a dark heavy mist resembling smoke that expands and rapidly overtakes the area and your foe. However you will be able to see through the smoke as it parts before the path of the one who holds it. Makes for a very convenient get away. One gem should lose it’s glow after being used for every one time you open the canister.

Quote :
Hey Nyaha...does this list have to be specifically for items that might be bought and/or sold in Negav?

My Elvish Wetstones are items not always sold in Negav. Personally I think this list should reflect a few items that can be purchased elsewhere. Izatem is large city and Shilapo is no hole in the road despite being an small island. There's also little micro villiages and hideouts in old ruins and such. It's silly to think they may not have access to some of the more common items and some of the harder to get stuff. Kinda like in Starwars. Yes you can get a qaulity datapad on Corscant but it doesn't mean if you go to some outer rim planet like Klatooine you won't find it too...Perhaps a little used or beat up but still Felaryan adventurers can't afford to be picky I think. Laughing

Last edited by jedi-explorer on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Darth_Nergal wrote:
No, not specifically Negav at least. Some of these artifacts, like Stabs' Elven War Crown, are probably things that you'd never find just sitting in any old Negav shop anyway. ^.^

Why am I the only one providing any feedback here? C'mon people, get involved in the growth of our community or....something. >.<
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:29 pm

Alright, Nyaha, I can try to provide some feedback.

Nergal, I disagree with the Nandin seeds, but not on grounds of their plausibility. I disagree with them because of their ability to provide forced access to the dryad network; I'd rather that stayed untouched, though this is because of personal taste. Besides, controlling plants is an ability ripe for too much abuse to word it so loosely, and the use of a dryad seed goes into territory I'd rather avoid in Felarya. Let's not organize an industry around the butchering of the charismatic megafauna; we already have fairy hunters for that.

I like the wetstones, though I think you might've meant whetstones, Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:34 pm

*nods* Yeah, looking at them now they aren't a good idea. I will say that I think that there should be some way for a non-Dryad to be able to tap into Dryad Network. But my idea is not the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:18 am

Thank you very much, all of you.

A smoke screen that doesn't blind you, too? That's not a bad idea. You're missing punctuation after "Faberge". Also I'm assuming that means it looks like a decorated egg jewel? That's all I could find when I looked the word up.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Stabs wrote:

I like the wetstones, though I think you might've meant whetstones, Jedi.

*Facepalm* D'oh. Yeah you're right. I thought the spell check was wrong when it was tryign to correct me! ^^; Thanks for the correct spelling and feedback, Stabs.

Quote :
A smoke screen that doesn't blind you, too? That's not a bad idea. You're missing punctuation after "Faberge". Also I'm assuming that means it looks like a decorated egg jewel? That's all I could find when I looked the word up.

I thought it was. I mean if you're going to use something to take out visablity what's the point in trying to escape? In world like Felarya with man eating plants and other things lurking around it's stupid to use something escape one hungry thing only to end up in yet another. Though to be fair that may happen even with my smoke screen. ^^; Felarya is rough on Adventurers after all. As for what I meant by Faberge': I mean something very highly decorated. I suppose I should have said gilded or enameled?
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:29 pm

Yeah, those might be more defining words for it. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Community Artifacts Index
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next