Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 7:20 pm

((Thanks for finally waiting, and sorry for my extended absence - I'm more used to RPs that go at one or two posts a day... ^^; ))

Jenna just watched the two talk, blinking... and was kind of intrigued by the idea of tinies that were bigger than her, but still more-or-less edible-sized. Except she frowned when the elf mentioned that said 'giant tinies' had big enough mouths to fit neera heads inside. And that at least one neera enjoyed doing that. The tomthumb blinked, slowly, and began to step away as Sprix simply... giggled when he heard that. Does he want eaten? The alchemist thought. And if he does... should I really help him?

...On the other hand, do I want to pass up on the chance to meet sort-of giant tinies? Jenna thought, with a slight frown. She finally sighed, and got ready to dart out. She planned to sneak onto Elaine as the elf got up and was distracted by Sprix. There was no need to make herself known. Not just yet...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 7:26 pm

-sprix noticed the tomthumb hiding-
why isnt she coming over? sprix wondered doesn't she want to meet elaine?
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 7:35 pm

(brandur)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:24 am

Elaine´s Head tilted a bit, as she was looking at Sprix and waiting for an Answer she could work with.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 5:21 am

Could I...ride in your mouth?
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 5:28 am

(From this point on, sprix will have access to his numerous potions)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 5:36 am

(What Potions?)

Her right Brow rised a bit, as she heard this. Elaine observed Sprix, now really interested in him: "Why this? Tell me - and I may consider this as an Option..."
`What´s up with this Guy? Maybe he would fit into the Black Manor even better than I imagined...´ Elaine thought by herself.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 5:44 am

(Just potions in general that I come up with, like an anti-digestion potion)

-sprix blushed a bit-
Well, if I ride on your shoulder, I might fall off, or a bird might get me.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 5:52 am

Elaine´s elegantly swung heavy Lids sank a Bit as she looked at Sprix: "A Bird... I see..."
Then she moved forwards on all Four, to finally lie flat on her Belly, with her Ellbows in the Forest ground while her Palms trestled up her Chin. Then Elaine said: "I will tell You something not everyone happens to hear - I am the Kind of Person You can tell anything. I won´t laugh at You. And I will do nearly anything - if You are honest to me, that is, okay? Because... if we work together, this whatever-it-is-You-hope-to-achieve may just work out the Way You planned it to do..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 5:55 am

-sprix looked a bit nervous, then sighed-
I...kind of like being eaten...
-he smiled sheepishly at the enormous elf in front of him-
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 6:07 am

At first - no Reaction. Then a little Smile appeared - and Elaine said: "See? This wasn´t so hard... In Fact there are many others like You, too."
Then her Index Finger carefully tipped at Sprix´ Nose: "But.. I will not digest You - You are definitely too cute for that! And besides... this Way, we could do this more often, You know?"
Elaine seemed to think about something: "And I could imagine, Donna Diana and Shelley would like this, too. So where we are headed to, this could be turning out as Your `Heaven on Earth´."

A few Kilometers away, Ivy suddenly had to sneeze in her Forgery: "What the... ?"
"Watch Your Mouth, Angel of Steel!" Shelley warned her, sitting in a Corner, observing the Forge Angel in her black Leather Clothes - and smiled ironically.
"You are the one to tell me." Ivy mumbled and started to form a Blade with her bare Hands. She knows exactly, why Shelley was sitting there...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:38 am

-sprix smiled, wanting to go to the manor, and see what wonders it held-
Well, lets go then!
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:39 am

(How's the drawing coming?)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 9:29 am

(I am sick at the Moment - coughing, shivering and so on - so I am stuffing myself with japanese Killer-Oil, weird Ointments and Cremes and some nasty Brandies from my Uncle while lying like a stranded Whale in my Bed... But that doesn´t mean I could not see, what´s going on around here. So - now let´s see, how Balthazaar will react...)
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 9:35 am

(Geez, sounds bad)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 9:42 am

(Oh - a warm Shack, good Music and my brave Pipe are helping pretty much - You see: Hammered and broad like the Mississippi* You don´t feel very much of the bad Things. Perhaps You will see them later - if You realize Your Writing gets even worse than usual...  Smile  )

*To be broad (breit sein) = is an Equivalent to something like stoned in Germany. No Reason to be worried - my pipe Tobacco is made of my Cigar Butts - and they have a Kick of their own.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 9:44 am

(Funny.)
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:31 am

((Eh, on second thought, I definitely can't keep pace with you guys, nor will my character want to hang around much longer, methinks. Don't both waiting on me. ^^;

Sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:34 am

(It's ok, bye!)
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:41 pm

(brandur)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:13 pm

So Elaine´s Head turned around and her left Arm showed in a certain Direction: "The Black Mason is over there - it will take us... uhhm - perhaps two Hours?"

(Hehe - as I said in my Introduction Post: Turbo-Ultra-RP-Nerd. Smile So then I hope Jormungand will join in...)
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:19 pm

-sprix sighed-
lets start going then.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:27 pm

The wild elven Woman held her Palm down, to let Sprix jump on it: "Okay - then we will go there, hehe..."
She herself was pretty curious - Donna Diana always has some weird Ideas she has to put into Reality as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:29 pm

-sprix climbed into her hand-
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:38 pm

"So, then - let´s do this! Uhhm... You wanted... down?" Elaine pointed with her right Index Finger, which sank down her Chin: "As I said - I will do You no Harm - and imagining a safer Place for such a Journey is hard..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next