Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:43 pm

-sprix smiled, and pulled out a small vial full of glowiing green liquid-
this is an anti-digestion potion. if you swallow me, it will basically prevent me from being digested, and teleport me out when it wears off.
-sprix takes the cork out of the vial, and holds it out to you-
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:46 pm

"Oh - it´s for me? I thought You would use this..." Elaine asked surprised. Realizing this Vial was way too small for her to handle, she opened her Mouth a bit for Sprix: "Well then - I´ll leave it to You..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:49 pm

-sprix dumped the green fluid onto your tongue, and watches as it runs down your throat-
alright, that should do it.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:54 pm

"Tastes pretty odd. But I think magic Stuff has to taste this Way..." Elaine said, as she felt the weird Effect - like a thin Layer of something protective this Liquid covered her Esophagus and her Stomach. It felt like some Sort of Medicine, she thought. Then she looked at Sprix: "Okay then - anything else I have to be aware of?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:02 pm

-sprix thought-
no... thanks for the advice though. i'll be sure to add something to make it taste better first chance i get. alright, lets get going.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:09 pm

Elaine began to smile - and opened her Mouth surprisingly wide: "Okay - here we go; feel welcome..."
Even from the Inside this elven Woman looked... elegant. Her Teeth, a bit more pointy than usual framed a rosy Tongue that vanished in a perfectly symmetric Bow with a cute Uvula. Behind this Bow Sprix could see her smooth and nice shaped Tonsils, like two Guardians, inspecting all Stuff on the Way down. And after this... a deep shadowy Mystery could be imagined. Wet and glossy her Throat stretched a bit, awaiting whatever there will come.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:15 pm

-sprix was greeted by a wave of elaine's warm, aromatic breath as she opened her maw, and strands of saliva stretched from her undulating tongue to her hard palate. sprix climbed onto the giantess's tongue, which was squishy, like a waterbed, and sat down-
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:19 pm

`Every Time I do something like that, it feels... different. But always unique.´ Elaine thought, while she carefully began to store some Air in her Stomach. It is still a Difference to not be digested - or to simply suffocate in a dark Place without any Air. So Sprix could feel some Air passing by, sucked into the deep Abyss of Elaine´s Maw.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:26 pm

if you're worried about me suffocating, the potion also produces air bubbles. you will find yourself burping quite a bit though.
-sprix's clothes started to get wet-
oh, hold on-
-sprix disrobed, and took off his bag, and set them in elaine's palm-
there. i don't want my clothes getting all wet, and ESPECIALLY not my bag. too many volatile potions in there. we dont want extra ingredients in those.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:30 pm

Smiling Elaine stored this tiny Bag in one of her Pockets. Then she waited, if Sprix would do something - and what. Now she leaved the Bushes, stretched herself and began to march the Way to the Black Mason...

(And I will march into my Bed - now I´m getting a formidable Headache, sorry... See You tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:35 pm

(ok see you tomorrow)
-sprix massaged the giantess's tongue, hoping to make the long trip more bearable, and to let her enjoy his tasty flavor-
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 6:44 am

While Elaine was on the Move for the Black Mason, Shelley still sat in the Forgery - observing Ivy at her Work. Man, she loved her Muscles - unusual for a Woman to have such well-defined ones - must come from her Iron Works...
"Am I this fascinating for You?" Ivy asked and Shelley nodded with a broad Smile: "Yeah - toldya, You look totally hot!"
"The small Guy in the Tavern thinks so, too." Ivy mentioned and Shelley remembered: "Bron? Yeah, he´s not very big - but cool!"
"I think if You really like someone, Size should not matter..." Ivy adomished the black leathered Snow Fairy - and Shelley nodded amused: "I know! I like this little Fellow, who always cuddles between my Legs, theheee..."
Ivy looked at her - and blushed: "Unusual for me to see, that You obviously are one Step ahead of me..."
"I am learning from You - You know, because I am this tolerant, You luvme, theheee..."

Ivy and Shelley:
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 7:21 am

Jor slithered through the trees, wandering as she had often come to do these past few days. Light refracted through her crystalline body casting beautiful patterns on the ground, which swayed back and forth hypnotically intertwining with the shadows cast by the foliage and almost dancing upon the ground. From her vantage point, Jor saw a small building nearby. As she was naturally curious, she began to head towards its location. Though she realized that she would be much too big to properly explore. Her crystal body began to compress and fold in upon itself, growing gradually smaller, until she was the size of a normal naga. Then she tried approaching the mansion's entrance, staring at it from the front gate.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 7:38 am

A Presence!

Someone... unusual is approaching her Home!

So Donna Diana went down the Stairs of her `special Special Room´ to see, who exactly this may be. Volg was sitting on her right Shoulder - the even for a Neera small Boy was learning much from the former Vampiress - like Reading, Writing, Maths and even magic Works... Just at this Moment he had helped her to bring Order in her Room of unusual Artifacts - filled with Stuff like the Invisibility Beam of Darkness, the evil MP3-Player or the Time Machine of Madness. In Short: Things that are not supposed for Sale, because they are... delicate to handle.

Donna Diana:

So Jor too could feel, that there was coming something... very mighty to greet her. And then this Being appeared to be... a dark, but cute looking, blackhaired... `Princess´, wearing opulent Rock Crystal and Silver Jewelry - and tight, creaking black Leather. Her nice Face was almost like that of a Neko - but obviously she wasn´t one. Her silvergrey Eyes however looked more... wolflike.
"Welcome to the Black Mason, Traveller. I am Donna Diana, Owner of this Place. Can I be of any Help to You?" she smiled. And Jor had to admit: Now in this Size, this dark Building was anything else but small. It was more like a spiked, very massive Mountain. And from it´s... `ultra-gothic´ Style it fits this shadowy Woman just fine.

Meanwhile in the Forgery Shelley lolled lasciviously on her Chair and asked with a knowing Smile: "You know - Donna Diana did alter Your Anatomy a bit - it´s now much like mine, theheee... Will You use this Gift sometime?"

A few Months ago...:

Ivy thought about it, blushing again. Then she said: "Dream on, You Weirdo..."
"Hey - it´s not weird - it´s Fun! And I think, Bron really would like it - big Time!" Shelley replied. The Snow Fairy knows herself quite well - with her big Appetite and her huge `Storage Room´. Shelley has Lots of Fans among the Tinies - and why not? Who has ever heared about some strange Fairy You can have Fun with in this Manner? Ivy looked to Shelley with an unsure Expression: "You... think?"
"Absolutely - hey, I would luvit! Just You wait - I almost have mastered this Shrinking-and-growing-Stuff! Then it´s Party-Time!"  
"Well... I will give it a Thought..." Ivy continued with her Work. Still had to forge a fitting Hilt for the Blade...

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 8:55 am

At first, Jor didn't react to the woman's presence. She continued to stare at the building for a few moments more, noting how it now appeared to be a dark mountain, with a for boding prescence. Not that she really picked up on it. Her eyes snapped to Donna as she lifted a finger to point at the mansion, the patterns of light she cast shifting as she did. "Hello, little one. Can you tell me what that is for? I haven't seen anything like it before." (note: Jor always talks as if she was in her normal form, whichever form she is in.) She studied the person across from her noting the dark aura and wolfish silver-eyes, as well as the excessive amount of jewelry Donna, for that was her name, wore.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 9:13 am

Rolling her Eyes in her Mind Donna Diana knew she wasn´t that big - but she ignored this and replied: "At first it is my Home. Then You can rent a Room if You like. And then..." she showed inside the Entrance Hall: "There is my Item Shop - where a Traveller or even an Adventurer can get all the Things he needs - or he thinks he may need. Even several magical Artifacts. If wished I can do Enchantations on special Items - or even the Customers, too."
Donna Diana leaned against one of the countless Columns, continuing: "Then we have a Forgery, run by High Ivory - and when the Sun sets, our Tavern opens, managed by Shelley Winterhawk. And of Course we have a pretty big Library. All this is open to everyone, who is able to behave. Meaning: In MY Home ANYONE is safe, how big or small he may be."
Then she rised a Finger, with a cute Smile: "Don´t get me wrong - this is a `Pleasuredome´, too - as long as no one dies or let´s say `vanishes in a mysterious Way´, You can do whatever You like. Personal Tastes are quite different - but we are pretty tolerant - as long as nobody dies, that is. Because if someone dies - his Pleasure is gone, too. Seems unfair to me."
And somehow Jor got the Feeling, this Girl was much more than only able to get her Home Rules regarded.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 1:33 pm

-sprix poked his head out from elaine's lips "hey, what's going on?" he saw the enormous giantess, and quickly hid in elaine's mouth again-
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 2:20 pm

Perhaps Sprix would realize, that it is difficult to answer with a full Mouth. But as he could see, Elaine was wandering exactly towards the Direction she showed a few Moments ago.
Lying in the North of the Motamo Docks, the Black Manor was still in the Vicinity of the Isolon Eye - but it´s Effectiveness around here was less effective. However - Inhabitants of the Motamos often arrive there, when the `Booze Box´, Shelley´s Tavern opens. Because You can experience almost unbelievable Things there - even the Stories about the Evenings spent there were partially legendary.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 2:36 pm

"I...see." Jor said, as if she understood what Diana was talking about however, she honestly had no clue. She had no experience with the concepts Diana was talking about. She began to grow terribly curious, though it didn't appear on her face. However, her tail thumping against the ground repeatedly would give her away. She looked at Diana and then at the mansion. "Can I come inside?" The speech of not eating those smaller than her merely caused Jor to stare silently at Diana with a blank face. Then, out of nowhere, she smiled and raised her thumbs to her mouth, biting them until blood flowed. Then, she placed her thumbs together and drew them apart. As she did, the blood crystalized into pale red crystals the same color as her skin. She looped this around Diana's neck. "Here, You like shinies, right?" Jor asked, a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 2:40 pm

-sprix peeked out from her lips "is that the manor?" He asked-
(Kind of lost at the moment...mind filling me in on what happened while I was gone?)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 2:48 pm

"Theheee... Diamonds are a Girl´s best Friends - they´ll never betray them!" Donna Diana smiled and decided to let this pass as Payment. And then she stepped aside to let her unusual Guest in: "Come forth, be my Guest. As I can see, the Sun starts setting... good."
Regarding, how odd this may sound for Strangers, Donna Diana explained: "It´s not that Sunlight is hazardous to me - I don´t like it, that´s all. Wayyyyy too bright..."
The inner Hall was impressive - like an old Cathedral - a huge cavern, made of High Gothic IMpressions - over and over with Gargoyles and other sometimes pretty disturbing looking Creatures shaped out of the Dolerite Rock. Stairs would lead into the Stories up and down the Entrance Hall - and there were much pillared Balustrades and Doors to see - so Donna Diana asked interested: "So... tell me; what is most interesting for You to see?"

Elaine smiled and opened her Mouth - showing at some dark and strange, spiky Peaks over the faint Horizon in the Forest. If this is their Destination this Black Mason mus be pretty big, Sprix thought.

(Well - this is why I love RPs in a Thread like this - You can read what You´ve missed.)
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 2:52 pm

(The problem being I can't understand that very well -.-)

-sprix climbed onto Elaine's shoulder-
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 2:57 pm

(Well, regarding You and Elaine nothing happened. Jormungdrang made his Entrance, You see?)

"It´s over there." Elaine showed Sprix the thin, black Stone Peaks, towering over the Trees. This Home really is Donna Diana´s Castle - as long as her Spirit is intact, this Castle will remain. So around this Castle works... her Reality. She didn´t tell this to anyone - but magical experienced People could feel and imagine this quite well.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:03 pm

(Got it)

-sprix, sitting on her shoulder said "well, lets head inside. It looks like it might rain soon." The clouds, which had become dark, rumbled with thunder-
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:10 pm

Elaine smiled, as she saw them: "Yes... This is exactly the Kind of Weather Donna Diana loves. I think she will be in her Tower tonight..."
But Sprix was right - if You can avoid wet Clothes - avoid them. So she went forth a bit faster.

Meanwhile Shelley was opening the Booze Box. After changing her Clothes in her Room (the Luv Shack) she now weared her glossy black Leggins with the red and white Warning Stripes at the Sides - and a black Shirt, on which You could read `Vore Whore´ in red Fracture Letters. With a Jeans Vest full with Dark Gothic Stickers , Rivets and a few Chains, she felt just perfect! Time to get the Show on the Road!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next