Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The tiny bookworm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 4:10 pm

Sprix had never heard of london, or the u.s. he wondered what this vehicle was, and why it could go so fast
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 4:29 pm

"So tell me - why are You this often in Donna Diana´s House?" Eileen asked and Marlo said: "Before You came across I had a Comrade. Somehow she´s missing since this damn Vampiress vanished."
"I see... well, that Guys with Jobs like ours disappear from Time to Time isn´t that rare, is it?" Eileen replied, lolling in her odd Chair and putting her endless Legs on a strange formed and leather-covered... Table-Thingie? In Front of this alien Table a weird Window with sloped Lines could be seen, oddly swung and without any right angle. Looking out of this Window Glass Sprix could see the Street, full of glistening Lights - and many other Vehicles with tiny red Lights at their Rear. The Houses sometimes had bright and colourful Signs and then... they moved over a Bridge, which was guarded by two massive Towers. And they were connected by a huge Metal Frane. What the... ?
Eileen began to prepare her STEYR TMP and Marlo began to smile: "Getting trendy, hm? Now I begin to like You, too, harhar..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 4:57 pm

Sprix stayed in her pant leg, listening. How did this girl know donna? why did she seem familiar? And where the heck was this 'london' place she spoke of?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 5:10 pm

Fetching her Radio Marlo finally said: "Headquarters - Chasseur and DeVille on the Way to a covert OP in the CAVE CLUB/Soho in the ANTIKYTHERA-Case!"
"Copy that. Chief Inspector Spade says, You better don´t go haywire again!"
"Oh, we will rock the Boat, You can be sure of that, Baby. Over´n out!" Marlo hang up and grumbled: "These Whimps - how are we supposed to deal with lawbreakin´ Werewolves, Demons and Stuff? Should we play `Petting Zoo´?!"
Eileen smiled at her with a seductive Look: "Play this with me instead!"
Marlo looked at her - then she looked back on the Street and began to smile herself: "You never give up - I like that. Okay - after this Show I will fill me up. And then You can have Your Fun - and if I like that, we will do this again - and then we do it sober."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 5:32 pm

Sprix still was oblivious to what was going on
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 5:48 pm

Soon they drove away from the big bright Roads into more dark ones. Narrow Alleys, old Houses and some small Bridges over old Channels... then they came to a wide Area, covered with Cobblestone Pavement, barely lit by some old yellow Neon Lamps. A dark red Sign was to be seen on an old brickbuilt Warehouse - and many other Cars and some Guys stood there. While Marlo was parking her Car, she mentioned: "Can You have a Look, if something is here, what we should be aware of?"
Eileen knew what this means - looking in the Astral Sea, looking for anything paranormal. So she fell asleep on the Spot - and soon... Sprix felt himself... observed. He as a small Magician soon had ralized, the magical World here has a separate Space - the banal Reality here is too dense. And as he closed his Eyes and focused - he could see the deep blue Vastness of the Astral Sea.
And he saw a huge Eileen.
Looking at him.

http://abload.de/img/cyrene5.1zhsrp.jpg

And soon he felt... pretty tiny.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 5:55 pm

Sprix went pale.

"Um...hi there."

He waved weakly, with a nervous grin
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 5:59 pm

Her enormous, well-shaped Face came closer and her curious big and clear Eyes watched him - and then she began to smile: "What do we have here - a Wizard in Disguise? Do You... realize, that I could devour Your Soul now? And because You are this small - no one would notice one damn Thing, hehe..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 6:08 pm

Sprix somehow got more pale
"Um...did you mention a certain donna diana?"
Sprix gulped nervously, hoping this question would help save him
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 6:14 pm

"A Spy, I see... Marlo did tell me about her." Eileen replied - and then she seemed to consider something: "Uhhm... no, I can´t eat Your Soul - I have promised to be good. And I am by the Police now!"
Sprix could not only see Eileen´s overwhelming Soulpower, as her whole Body seemed to shine from within - he even could feel it. Then she same to another Conclusion: "You... are not in Disguise - You REALLY are this small. How sweet... So tell me: What are You?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 6:25 pm

"I'm a neera. I come from the same world as donna now lives in. My name is sprix." He climbed out of her pant leg
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 6:37 pm

Switching back into the real World Eileen looked at Sprix - and Marlo did, too: "Holy Shit!! What the Heck..."
Shoving Marlo´s Arm with a heavy, long Revolver aside Eileen said: "HEY! No Shooting in Your Car - and in my Foot, okay?"
Then she leaned back, watching her small Guest and smiled: "Besides - if he would be hostile..."
"What the Hell is he? I know Werewolves, Vampires, Ghouls, even Ogres and Stuff - even Fairies and Gnomes, but this..." Marlo stared at Sprix and Eileen mentioned: "A so-called Neera."
"Sounds japanese, if You ask me. Okay, Ninja-Mouse - what do You want?" Marlo asked Sprix, enveloping him in a blue Cloud of Smoke.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 7:59 pm

Sprix coughed, waving the smoke away from his face. "First of all, don't blow that at me. Second of all, why do you two know about donna diana? She's not even from this dimension." Sprix teleported onto the dashboard of the car
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 3:41 am

"Don´t bullshit me." Marlo leaned back. She continued: "We have Evidence that she IS from here - even if she is a pretty long Timespan from here. For someone who easily can be buried in a fuckin´ Matchbox, You really are pretty loud."
Eileen lolled in her Seat and mentioned: "Yeeahh... But also pretty cute, theheee..."
The nice-built, buxom and horned Girl obviously wanted to show the smal Magician a few Details of her Anatomy - didn´t she say, she was a Succubus? No Wonder...
Giving Eileen a Slap on her Head with a thick Newspaper, Marlo continued: "Okay, Ninja-Mouse. So You seem to have heared about Donna Diana - big Deal. Anyone paranormal has heared about her. And man - You are so paranormal. What now?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 7:38 am

"Well, donna and I are friends. Anyway, as I'm sure you're curious about, I got here through an onyx mirror in Donna's tower." Sprix made a mental note to stay with Eileen, and not marlo. He didn't know why, but marlo seemed to have a sharp dislike for him.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 9:38 am

"So, You have used a dimensional Portal. Like her, it seemed. No Wonder, no one found her." Marlo thought. Then she said: "You know - since Donna Diana is gone, we thought we at the Paranormal Phenomenon Police Platoon finally would have an easy Life - but no..."
She looked at Sprix: "...since this black Witch is gone, we have a pretty big Gap in the Power Balance here - and any Schmock with some lame Tricks tries to fill out her empty Place. London is like a Madhouse!"
"Marlo even mentioned someone able to replace her would be less troublesome than these Gang Wars between Paranormals." Eileen nodded. Then Marlo sighed - and loked at Sprix again: "Now back to You - we have an Informer in there..." the blackhaired Woman pointed at the Night Club: "...and despite she´s a Vampire..."
"But only a totally small one!" Eileen added and Marlo continued: "...okay, Sally is cute, honest and small... and weak. At first we need to check out something in there - and second: Get her secretly out in one Piece."
"By the Way - we should go now, so we can check this Club out!" Eileen said and Marlo nodded: "Yeah - You do Your Thing and I´ll watch around a bit."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 9:50 am

"Seriously, where is this London place you keep talking about?" Sprix stayed with Eileen in the car
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 11:54 am

Putting the tiny Guy on her Shoulder Eileen said: "London: Largest City in this World with 26 Million Citizens, Capital of the Briton Empire. Berlin, second largest City with 21 Million Citizens of the Eisenreich. Richmond, Virginia, United States of North America, third biggest City with 18 Million Citizens and Buenos Aires, the Megaplex of South America with 35 Million Citizens. Then we have Beijing of Quinj with 38 Million Citizens - and the Macropolis of Nippon with 59 Million Citizens."
Looking at Sprix on her Shoulder and leaving the Car Eileen continued: "The Dragunov Empire is the biggest Land on Earth, but with 14 Million Citizens Moscow is not that big. Next Metroplex is in the Vedian Confederation with New Delhi."
"Pretty stuffed, Your nice Brain." Marlo said while they were approaching the usual Bouncers, which had a good Look on Marlo´s Police Badge: "See this? If You don´t wanna see something less nice, we are going in - now."
And so they went in - into a Hall Sprix had never seen before. At first it was dark and loud - even more dark than outdoors. Then there were funny and colourful flickering Lights and many weird People were dancing to pretty weird Music. It was crowded in here - and Sprix could feel that here many Persons had... Powers. Soon Marlo was out of Sight - and Eileen was climbing onto a weird Stage, saying to Sprix: "Stay by my Side there, okay? I now will... `do my Thing´."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 1:19 pm

"Alright." Sprix waited
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:11 pm

And while Marlo sat down in a Corner and watched this whole Scenery, Eileen went over to a weird-looking Guy, who was working behind a Table with odd Machinery: "Eileen! Howzit goin´?"
"Theheee, nice! I´m just in the Mood - can You give me my Sound?" she smiled at hin and he said: "Anytime - You know that!"
He grinned and she replied: "Yeah - I really do..."
Then she went over to another weird Place with a polished Metal Rod from the Floor to the Roof and she whispered to Sprix: "Now, my little Friend, we gonna cook them up a bit, okay? Hold on tight..."
And while Sprix thought, it could be useful to hide between her curled Horns, another Thing came into his Mind...
Eileen´s `Ear´-Hangers - three at each Side, looked just like Donna Diana´s.
Then for a few Seconds it went silent - and another Music started to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCDrWtWpXPc

And Eileen began to dance. And how she did this... Sprix could watch everything - behind her, there was a Wall, completely mirrored - and on this round Platform with this Metal Riod... she seemed to float over all these People surrounding her with big Eyes. Like under Water, Eileen moved extremely slowly - but how she moved was... hypnotizing. Presenting nearly everything her voluptouos Body had to offer, even her long, silky Hair moved this Way, like waving in a slow Wind - as if seconds would stretch into Minutes... Sprix could feel this odd Weightlessness and Slowliness even here, sitting hidden in her left Horn. As if the whole Universe would slow down... Some tiny glowing Particles appeared, like glowing Snow and the Light got deep and blue - and Sprix finally got it...
Eileen was bringing a certain Piece of the Astral Sea... into this World.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:25 pm

Sprix was amazed at what was going on, and didn't say anything as he climbed onto her head
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:37 pm

Meanwhile Marlo took her Time - Thanks to her Heritage and her sacred Rosary the Lullaby Dance of the Abyss had no Effect on her. She wandered over to another Table, fetched a Bag from the Fuys sitting there, opened it and got an odd, brass-coloured Cube out of it - and putting an ordinary Brick back into it. After that - she simply wandered back to her Table and sat down. And Sprix - only could see a lightning-fast, blurry Shadow - for a Fraction of a Second.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:40 pm

Sprix watched, wondering why Eileen reminded him of donna
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:59 pm

After all this, Eileen went back to her `Boss´and sat down, too, whispering to Sprix: "You... seem to like me, hm? This is cute!"
And another Girl came by, wearing a blue and white striped Bikini and an old and tight Jeans, which was `sawn off´ a bit above her Knees. She wasn´t big and pretty slimbuilt, but her cute Face with the big brown Eyes, her broad Smile with her almost catlike Teeth and her elegant, shortcut black Hair suited her fine. She was serving a Bottle and some Glasses, joyfully greeting them: "Hello, Eileen and Com..."
Marlo grabbed her, pulled the surprised Girl astride on her Lap and whispered to her: "Say no more - just play along... We will get You outta here, Sally."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 3:35 pm

Sprix looked at her, noting that she was about as cute as eileen. Then, she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tiny bookworm
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next