Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The tiny bookworm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

The tiny bookworm - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 7:38 pm

Sprix sat on the table.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 12:01 am

He could see how Donna Diana was speaking in a similar Apparatus - connecting both Worlds over the Abyss of Dimensions. And the Sorceress was obviously in a good Mood: "Carula is a strong Warrior - I think, by what she learned and accomplished here, she will be one of the mightiest Warriors in Tierra Sancta by now - a fitting Familiar and friend for Sally..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 6:32 pm

Sprix smiled, knowing that things were going to be alright back in that dimension.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 2:09 am

And against this Machine the Sorceress was speaking into, was leaning - another Sally.
The Neera Redhead, who was the Friend of Eloise, the Carthausian Neko.
"Hi, there!"
Wearing dark green, near-Army-Clothes, which were fitting her well, she looked almost like some Kind of `Special Agent´.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 3:44 pm

Sprix waved to her. "Hi! I'm sprix."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 4:27 pm

The slender Neera Girl sat down and smiled: "Yeah, I know... the weird Guy who can vanish on the Spot - and reappear in someone´s Dinner. But I think You´re cute - I like Your Face. It´s nice."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 12:46 pm

Sprix blushed "thanks. I like yours too."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 4:34 am

Adter all was done and complete, Donna Diana leaned back and watched these two Cuties: "You know... Sprix has no Home here yet, I think. How about You showing him around a bit?"
"If he wants to?" Sally looked at the Sorceress.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 12:59 pm

"Sure."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 10:32 pm

"Okayyy.... what do You wanna see..." Sally asked Sprix and began to list it: "Rooftown... the Abkhani Stronghold... the Foxbat Stables... or the Dungeons down below... ?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 4:18 pm

"The foxbat stables sound interesting"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 5:26 pm

So they went out of Donna Diana´s Room... through hidden Passageways between the Walls, taking some Stairways and even some Elevators, which went through some of these highly decorated Pillars - until they came to Rooftown: "Tadaaa!"
Sally showed Sprix the flourishing Tiny Town on a huge flat Roof - complete with Farms, cozy little Houses - and some bigger ones. And at a Wall to another of the countless Towers, there was a wooden Gate, which looked pretty big. In this open Gate stood a big Abkhani Girl at Guard, wearing the typical black and red Attire - like Carula did.
She was really pretty big - like Abkhani used to be and as Sally approached her, the redmand Neera Girl easily could stand between her Legs, as the athletic Abkhani Girl began to smile: "Hey, there - How are You?"
"Okay, I guess. Say, can I show my Companion the Foxbats?"
Looking at Sprix the Guard squatted down and got pretty curious: "Man - I never saw a blond Neera before... I am Saleen. Okay, I´ll show You around..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 11:50 am

"Nice to meet you, saleen." Sprix followed her into the stables
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 9:07 am

This `Stable´ in Fact seemed to be some Sort of wooden Walkway - on each Side there were pretty big batlike Animals dangling on their Feet from the dark Ceiling. Alongside this Walkway was... nothing. Some 17 meters deeper down there was an octagonal shaped Stone Floor, where...
In the Middle of this Tower there was a Crossing. Indeed, here were four Walkways - and each of them showed these huge Bats with their fox-like Heads, curiously watching the Newcomers.
"We guard them, feed them and protect them from Parasites. And so we can ride them. If You are as small as we are, You have to come up with an Idea to be faster." Salleen mentioned. Speaking of small... Of Course, compared to others both of them, Sally as a Neera and Saleen as an Abkhani were small - but in Fact Saleen more than doubled her Size compared to the redhaired Neera Girl. Come to think of it... this Abkhani Tribe really seemed to be the smallest Kind of Predators - and so a playful relationship between Tinies and Neeras seemed to bloom here in Rooftown...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 2:38 pm

Sprix smiled, and looked up at the foxbats. "So, what are they like?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 3:23 pm

"They are cute - and they love Fruits. So they are pretty harmless. There are aggressive Bats too, who drink Blood - or some, who hunt Insects. But they have funny Noses and Ears - and are all much smaller." Saleen explained. Then she squatted down again and looked at Sprix and Sally: "Actually, some are just as small as You two here."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 9:13 am

"really? that's cool."
sprix walked under one, looking up
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 2:06 pm

"Yeah..." Saleen smiled - and touched the foxlike Nose of one of those big Bats with her own Nose: "They´re furry, cuddly and kind. And if You´re nice to them, they let You fly with them."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 4:01 pm

"cool!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tiny bookworm
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18