Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The tiny bookworm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:10 pm

"Indeed I have." Sprix sat on her hand. "Also, could you bring me a bit closer to your ear? I have a secret."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:10 pm

(Can you tell me what you get on this thing: https://writer.inklestudios.com/stories/h539 )
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:26 pm

(I see something called Diminished Circumstances. Looks like an illustrated Short Story. Why?)

"Haha, okay..." Donna Diana said and held Sprix, where her left Ear should be located - covered by a broad, curled Braid. The only `Evidence´ for having an Ear at all were three Earrings with big, hanging Rock Crystals.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:32 pm

(It's an interactive story. I wanted to see what ending you got)

"I think chayenne might want to be small, as well as have my abilities. She seems to really enjoy the thought of being tiny." Sprix whispered.
(Btw, did we ever have a pic of donna?)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:48 pm

(But yes: http://abload.de/img/donnadianaandtheraven3xs0v.jpg
And: http://abload.de/img/donnadianaandtylerlmsvx.jpg )

"How interesting..." Donna Diana smiled, while Chayenne still looked at the Place between Donna Diana´s Thighs. Lifting Chayenne´s Chin up a bit with her right Hand the Sorcerss asked: "So... You wanna be able to be small?"
Irritated Chayenne looked at her - then to Sprix and pouted: "Okay, You´re right: You definitely cannot read Thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:52 pm

"Wha-you really didnt? Even after all that stuff about how you wanting to see what it was like?" Sprix frowned "hm. Anyways, chayenne, could you give us some privacy...?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:58 pm

"My, just look at You - You are pretty cruel Yourself, my tiny Musketeer - letting her carry You all the Way here - and then sending her away? How am I supposed to think about that?" Donna Diana frowned.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 3:00 pm

"Well, she can stay if she wants, it's just...what I have in mind is a bit...intimate." Sprix blushed slightly
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 3:10 pm

"Harhar... it always is." Donna Diana smiled and mentioned to Chayenne, "Oh my - just look how sweet he blushes!"
Leaning a bit back on the Table, messing up her Papers and Books on it - and presenting Chayenne her straddled, elegant and streamlined Bottom Side with Pride the Sorceress asked him: "So... how intimate do we want to be this Time, hm?"

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 3:14 pm

Sprix blushed a bit more. "In your 'nether reigon', so to speak."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 3:25 pm

Rising a Brow Donna Diana watched him and Chayenne smiled: "Oh, I think, You will like that - You just have to stretch Your Waistband a bit - he will find his Way, hehe..."
"So You have a new Field of Interest, harhar... Well, why not? Surprise me!" Donna Diana hooked her Fingers in her Waistband to open it a bit...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 3:30 pm

Sprix leapt in, toward her slit, and landed near the opening. He began to rub her clit, while also massaging the sensitive skin around the crevice that was her vagina
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 4:06 pm

Meanwhile Sprix could tell by the Looks some Differences... like by Chayenne, here was no Hair to be found, by Alice, there was some Kind of short Fur... This whole Ornag wasn´t as thick as Chayenne´s - but it was of an unusual Elegance, clear-shaped and seemed to be a bit greedy. It began to play with Sprix, who soon felt like being trapped between two Lips. With a playful Geisture the capricious Sorceress let her Waistband loose - and then she rubbed forward on this Table, towards Chayenne, who got big Eyes...
"And now to You!" Dopnna Diana began to smile...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 4:13 pm

As donna rubbed against the table, sprix was pushed into her vaginal lips, which sucked him in promptly. Sprix began to massage the inside of Donna's pussy as she continued her conversation with chayenne.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 4:33 pm

Chayenne was grabbed behind her Head - and pushed between Donna Diana´s Legs: "Mpf!"
Sprix however still could hear the two Rats, eaten by the Snake, which was devoured by Donna Diana. Now beginning to be aroused, her instinctive Darkness persuaded her to digest her Victims very slowly, so she could enjoy their meaningless Struggling a bit longer...
Donna Diana´s Body reacted with some hard, spasmic Movements - obviously the last Time, where something happened down there, was pretty long ago. And the instinctive Darkness of the Sorceress grew even bigger...
Sprix felt like in a greedy Esophagus - he was kneaded, he was rubbed and in a opulent, dark and baroque Sort... loved.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 4:51 pm

Sprix was squeezed gently by her vagina, as he continued to massage it.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 5:02 pm

Letting her Vagina go wild, Donna Diana opened her Thighs a bit more and let have Chayenne a good View at her round and taft Butt - and these interesting twitching Movements under her tight Middle Seam. Chayenne felt her Face rubbed against all this, as Donna Diana literally moved even more forward, fell with her Bum from the Table in Chayenne´s Arms - and all this, Chayenne, her Chair and Donna Diana fell over and landed still laughing on the Floor - where Donna Diana began to rub her Underside on Chayenne´s surprised Face again.
"Hahahh... I knew ithh... You like this - and I love to feel all this Movement inside mehhh... Man, I really am like a black Hole..." Donna Diana said between some heavy and deep Breaths.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 5:23 pm

As donna fell over, sprix was thrown around, bouncing off her vagina's fleshy walls
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 5:43 pm

Soon Donna Diana fell into a Trance - where her Mind expanded. Like a foggy Shockwave anyone could see Images... Images of a far distant and sinister Past on another World, where Bronze Age Warriors fought and a small and young, blackhaired Girl with grey Eyes became the Apprentice of a Wizard... Growing and gaining Power through the Ages it was in the Fortress of Carcassonne, as Donna Diana was bitten by a tall, redmaned Woman with stinging green Eyes, called MESSINAH PENDRAGON - her nospheratic Mother. Mastering arcane Arts and Powers unheard of Donna Diana even was able to resurrect the Dead ones - and finally she was a hidden Grey Eminence at a Place named Barcelona, where she started a Collection of weird arcane Objects... and one of these, called the ANTIKYTHERA CUBE brought her and her Friends to this World...
And so, loaded with massive Emotions Chayenne´s Neck landed between Donna Diana´s Fangs, to get her `Final Tuning´...
Feeling all this - the slamming Power of Centuries, Wars and Events long ago, yet so big, they were mindboggling even Crye on the Cemetery was almost fainting...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 5:48 pm

Sprix was flushed out of her vagina as she climaxed, and a wave of something strange shot out from donna, spreading out over a large area
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 5:53 pm

And finally... as Sprix managed his Way out, both of them lay on Donna Diana´s huge Bed...
And in the wide open gothic Window squatted Crye, asking: "Happy now?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 7:12 pm

"Yeah, why?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 4:09 am

"If I have seen this right... every one of us has quite a History - well, mine isn´t as long as her´s, but hey..." Crye thought about it and came over to the Bed, looking at them. Tilting her Head, she looked at sleeping Chayenne: "Hm... shé´s changed a bit..."
Indeed... Chayenne leaved an Impression, as if she was snoring like Heck - but she didn´t. What she did, was showing impressive Fangs, located in an impressive, wide open Mouth. Lying amidst her old Teeth, that had fallen out she looked a bit pale, but her Hair...
Long, silky and surely the reddest Hair Crye had ever seen. Chayenne´s usual, cyclame-coloured Hair had grown out. Marbeled like the changing Colours of a Castanea her Hair was as heavy red as a Sweet Cherry. And in an odd Way - her Brows had the same Colour, too...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 5:40 am

"What happened to her?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 6:01 am

Shrugging her Shoulders Crye said: "I only can guess - perhaps this one..." she pointed at Donna Diana: "...has bitten her - she has the same Sort of Teeth - and none are lying around her - so she seems to have her Fangs a bit longer than Chayenne. And she´s pretty oacked - magically, that is..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tiny bookworm
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next