Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The tiny bookworm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 3:18 am

"Okay - why not?" Chayenne bowed down and opened her Mouth wide. Her light rosy Throat looked... cute. All this looked a bit like the Maw of Craven, although it was... bigger.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 8:11 am

Sprix climbed onto her slick, pink tongue
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 8:24 am

Closing her smiling Mouth Chayenne simply... jumped out of the Window, unfolding her big and elegant, but still weird looking Wings. Looking like a huge sinister, alien and dark Moth she headed on towards another Building in the Woods...

And a curious Crye followed her - Alice was busy with Loo, so what the Heck...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 8:28 am

Sprix bounced on her tongue as she jumped, and landed in a small pool of saliva on her tongue. He immediately became covered in a coat of the slimy liquid.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 8:37 am

Letting a bit fresh Air in the obviously night-loving Girl began to gain some Altitude. Her non-reflecting dark Wings allowed her an almost silent Flight.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 8:40 am

Sprix rubbed her smooth tongue as they flew
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 10:18 am

Obviously she had to concentrate on Flying - because normally no Human does that. Still smiling she liked this Feeling, but thought: `With a Mouth full of Sprix - You don´t talk!´
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 10:47 am

Sprix shrunk a bit, and sat on the massive expanse of her tongue
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 11:01 am

Chayenne began to hum a Melody. And Sprix had to admit: Even if she wasn´t the `Singer´-Type, she had a good Ear for Tones. Most People hear, if a Melody sounds wrong somehow, but if Chayenne tuned her Guitar in a similar Quality, she must be quite a Show...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 11:06 am

Sprix enjoyed the tune, and lied down on her tongue. It was very comfy, aside from the wetness, which didn't bother sprix.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 11:12 am

`He really likes this, hehe...´ Chayenne thought, flying in wide Archs over the dark Forest, followed by Crye: `Just where do You want to go, hm?´
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 11:15 am

Eventually, they would reach the black manor, as elegant and ominous as sprix remembered it.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 11:32 am

And really, the Black Manor still was there. Chayenne still remembered the Window to Donna Diana´s Chamber. But she was a bit surprised: Last Time she saw this Building, it seemed to be... smaller. And all these People and Lights...
Crye however felt and saw something pretty unusual in Felarya - a Graveyard. Indeed, there it was - behind this... whatever this churchlike Monstrosity on it´s square-shaped Island was meant to be, amidst a small Wood of old, mighty Weeping Willows. Interesting...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 11:54 am

Sprix and chayenne entered through the window
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 12:17 pm

`HAH!! Found ya!´ Chayenne thought out loud, landing on the polished Stone Floor and Donna Diana turned around from her Bookdesk - with a long Snake Tail dangling out of her Mouth.
`What the... ?´ Chayenne thought, looking at this Tail, which tried to slowly curl around Donna Diana´s Neck - and she smiled: "Oh, this? It´s a `Triple´. An endemic Snake, which just ate two Rats alive - and now... I devoured her."
Then the dark Sorceress tilted her Head, smiling even more: "Speechless, my Dear? You know; I am carnivorous - and I am still a bit bad, harhar..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 12:31 pm

Sprix teleported out onto the table "hello!"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 12:39 pm

Looking at the tiny Thrillseeker Donna Diana´s Eyes got big - and she joyfully welcomed him: "My sweet Musketeer! Why hello there! Missed me, hm?"
The Snake Tail was getting shorter and here, from the Desk Sprix could see, how something long was struggling in Donna Diana´s rose-quartz-coloured, peachyTummy.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 12:42 pm

"I'm doing good. And you?" Sprix sat on the table
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 12:56 pm

Donna Diana sat there, too - and in her typical frivolous Mood, she swung her left Leg just over him. Chayenne sat on the Chair instead, watching them both.
Hm... Looking at her `Re-Creator´, she surely could see, where her own Layout was taken from.
Which did make her pretty proud, as she thought: `Just look at this - do I really have such a Hardbody?´
Donna Diana, wearing a tummy-free black Lace Top with long Sleeves, her typical heavy Silver Jewelry with Rock Crystals and glossy black Overknee Boots also had a light grey Stretch Jeans with a broad, heavy ornamented Belt - and this Jeans, which embraced her cute, round Bum and well-shaped Legs very tight, showed Chayenne and Sprix everything...
So she smiled: "Oh, believe me, I am verrry comfy just now, hehe... I see, You have made another interesting Encounter, hm? So... what brings You here?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 12:58 pm

"Well, I thought I might pay you a visit, and maybe you have a few more...ventures for me." Sprix winked at the giant sorceress
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 1:12 pm

"Ventures... Interesting." Donna Diana replied, giving Sprix her Palm to step on: "What exactly... do You have in Mind, hm?"
Finally the Tip of this Snake Tail vanished in Donna Diana´s Maw, but the Struggling in her Belly went on...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 1:51 pm

Sprix climbed into her smooth, open palm. "Well, I mean things other than eating me. My idea, is that for a day, I am essentially your slave. You can do whatever you want with or to me, and I will comply, as long as it doesn't involve any harm to me."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 1:54 pm

Suddenly her Expression got weird: "I am dark, but no Domina. So not my Department."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 1:56 pm

"Well, could you let me give you a bit of a massage, and maybe later, we could try another idea of mine?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:07 pm

"Well... that sounds more like something I could enjoy..." Donna Diana smiled again, touching her Tummy, in which still massive Movements could be seen.
"So I presume You have discovered some more `Fields of Interest´?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tiny bookworm
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next