Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The tiny bookworm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 5:41 am

/me teleported onto the ground,and walked toward her, between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 5:49 am

Chayenne watched the small Guy coming closer with Amusement. He easily could see, how tight her Jeans was - there was Light coming through between her long Legs. Interesting... Perhaps this was the first Time, Sprix realized, how many Details could be seen, despite a Woman was wearing something...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 5:50 am

"Could you pick me up?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 5:54 am

"Hehe, of Course!" she sank her Palm down for him to get on...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 5:56 am

Sprix climbed into her soft hand
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 5:59 am

Lifting him up a bit Chayenne asked: "So - what do we do now, hm?"
Her big, clear Eyes observed this tiny Guy precisely and she thought: `Man - he really is totally sweet...´
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 6:04 am

Sprix hopped off, and slid down her shirt, into her lap
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 7:05 am

`My, how cute this is!´ Chayenne observed him with big Eyes and smiled: "Theheee... this tickles!"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 7:29 am

(Maybe they could pay donna a visit.)
Sprix smiled, and sat on the coarse fabric of her jeans
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 7:50 am

(Yeah... would be possible.)

"So..." the lively Girl leaned back, presenting Sprix her shrinking Belly Bulge: "What do You want to do, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 7:56 am

"Well, we could have some...fun, and I think donna Diana would be happy to see us later."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 8:21 am

"Yeah - why not? Ir´s not a big Deal, if we want to go to her..." Chayenne said. Especially for someone highly tuned by this mysterious Sorceress...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 8:42 am

"But first, do you know somewhere private we can go?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 9:45 am

Sprix wanted to get as personal with chayenne as he did with alice, maybe even a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:01 am

"Haha, good Joke! I am new here - I don´t know, where anything is!" Chayenne laughed and Crye mentioned: "No Problem - I can show You around a bit... - but at first..."
"...Your Library Pass. Don´t lose it when You´re in the Book Halls - or YOU may get lost." Alice gave her a small Clipcard and Chayenne wondered: "Sounds, as if this is no usual Library?"
"You bet..." Crye smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:08 am

(I meant outside the library, somewhere that chayenne knew of, but we can do it in the library)
Sprix led her to one of the many soundproof lounges in the library. It was simple, with a couch, a chaise lounge, a wooden table with a cushioned chair, and one red beanbag chair in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:24 am

"Here, have a seat on the couch."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:05 am

(Um)
Sprix knew that if you wanted some private time, these rooms were the place to go. Completely soundproofed via magic, a bomb could go off outside of one of these lounges, and nobody would hear it inside.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:57 am

"Whoo - cozy Corner here!" Chayenne wondered as she looked around. Obviously not that used to Libraries of what Kind ever she spontaneously decided to visit them more often.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 12:13 pm

"Yeah. No sound comes in or out. So, what do you wanna do first?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 1:06 pm

Lolling on the Couch Chayenne looked very happy: "Mooh... I wish my own Appartement would have a Bed feeling like this Thing! Besides... I don´t have any Appartement... Hm... what do I want to do... Uhhm..."
Looking at Sprix she had to say: "Honest: No friggin´ Idea! How about You?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 1:32 pm

"You could eat me, or put me in your vagina."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 1:40 pm

"Thahaaa... You´re so sweet! Now tell me... what would be Your innermost Desire - Do You have something like a... Dream?" Chayenne asked. She herself could imagine it surely would be Fun if Sprix would be about 160 cm tall and then walking with him through the Negav Markets...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 1:42 pm

"Not really, I like doing favors for others. Plus, I like being small."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 1:46 pm

"By the Way..." Chayenne crawled forwards and looked at him: "Somehow I think You can read Thoughts! This was the second Time now! What the... ?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tiny bookworm
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next