Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya rumors

Go down 
+111
Mr. I
Darth_Nergal
Emerald Electronic
jedi-explorer
Komandr2465
brothejr
HeavenlessStar
keroko
MasterGold8900
Razor
parameciumkid
ZionAtriedes
Beefnautz
the hitman
TryMeIke
Primeval Hunter
Solomon
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Krisexy26
asaenvolk
walkingbyself
Grave
luke112
Militant-Prey
ravaging vixen
dragonjaj
CauldronBorn24
TheLightLost
sparkythechu
MrNobody13
EdgedWeapon
Slimetoad
Oldman40k2003
Prof.Nekko
Doc
Sehoolighan
pirostyle
Moon eyes
tkh1304
DeviantDiscordian
Jasconius
alliance
Saironthis
ambrose-euanthe
SuperPieGuy9
Anime-Junkie
Archmage_Bael
AisuKaiko
/Fish/
scifidork
Stabs
spike833
Asuroth
rcs619
Jætte_Troll
Raduvab
KaixEros
FalconJudge
Tuc135
Zillachary
uber ninja
Reptillian
L'Ryn
Rade
TheQuantumMechanic
zalzas
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
ConnorKCM
Flare
Mickilla
Daimo
Googlememan
dreadis
Haar
Silent_eric
Shady Knight
Icalasari
Outlaw
Reiko
Wario-Man
Davis
Cartoon Eric
GREGOLE
Feadraug
thegreatanda
Hunter
Kat
Sephimink|Kyle
Malahite
Feign
SB
The Rev
observer88
mangamastermind
MukatKiKaarn
Cypress
Spykeofkonoha
dlausactor6373
nksrocks
Rythmear
Nyaha
jurodan@gmail.com
melancholy-melody13
Pendragon
R.J
xlrp
Siafu789
Zoekin
gwadahunter2222
Karbo
115 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

Felarya rumors - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:18 pm

SuperPieGuy9 wrote:
Rumor has it, dridders are actually nice sometimes!

A rather suicidal notion on the part of a naga.

Urgh

Quote :
Rumor has it, nagas aren't actually as evil as most of us think!

A suicidal notion on the part of a dridder.

Ugh

Quote :
Rumor has it, humans actually kill their food before they eat it!

Horrifying, isn't it?

This is good though.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Neera actually run most things in Felarya. They just have really bad public relations
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:40 am

predator rumor:

Vivian not only can uses her boobs for hunting, buts she can attack with them as well. She once almost fried a group of harpies with her breast fire or nipple lasers.
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:21 am

PR:

Nekos actually find fairies very interesting! Why else would they do so many things similarly to fairies?
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:15 pm

PR:

There's actually a place on another world where humans keep people locked up in cages! How horrifying!
Back to top Go down
Saironthis
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Saironthis

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Shamless plug rumor!

Fairy 1: "Rumor has it, that 2 years ago, a ghost naga appeared in the fairy kingdom. Some say it was a vengeful spirit, come to avenge all naga. It seemed to hold a personal grudge against fairies, as it would never appear when a human, elf or neko was around. If you saw the naga, you became cursed, and you weren't able to use your magic!"

Fairy 2: "Pfft...right...How much have you had to drink anyway?"

Fairy 1: "Never enough! Recently, a tribe thought they destroyed her home and stopped the curse, but now it's worse! That ghost naga has been appearing in random areas within Felarya!"

Fairy 2: "Yep MORE than enough. Next, some nutcase is going to say the Crystal Forest actually exists..." Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://thatonedude236.deviantart.com/
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

PostSubject: Stereo   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:21 am

Some say that carrying around a stereo or ipod stereo with a very wide library to cover all kinds of music could save your life
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:51 pm

I heard, long ago, maybe even before Ur-Sagol, there was a large dridder city in the Dridder Forest. It was a place that surpassed Ur-Sagol, according to some - the dridders had technology that made the other predators look like children. And there were fine dridder ladies and brave dridder knights and explorers in Supprozad. They built magnificent mansions and even factories. But most magnificent of all... the grand Palace of Sineria - specifically the Moonlight Ballroom. It is said that hundreds of dridders would gather there on the full moon to dance and waltz gracefully to strange melodies - and the finest art and adornments hung under it's glass ceiling. To find one piece of that...
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:21 am

Jætte_Troll wrote:
I heard, long ago, maybe even before Ur-Sagol, there was a large dridder city in the Dridder Forest. It was a place that surpassed Ur-Sagol, according to some - the dridders had technology that made the other predators look like children. And there were fine dridder ladies and brave dridder knights and explorers in Supprozad. They built magnificent mansions and even factories. But most magnificent of all... the grand Palace of Sineria - specifically the Moonlight Ballroom. It is said that hundreds of dridders would gather there on the full moon to dance and waltz gracefully to strange melodies - and the finest art and adornments hung under it's glass ceiling. To find one piece of that...

Ah! That was my idea! Well I won't be outdone Troll! I heard a rumor of my own. Similar, but from the human perspective.

I've heard that the large dridder city in Dridder Forest still exists, albeit a shadow of it's former glory. It is there that dridders have a society still that borders on intelligent, with an active economy of weapons, armor, and even other races being sold and bartered by merchants whose stock hangs from silky webbing in grand storefronts. There, nobles enforce the former empire, and fight amongst themselves for power. Much of the place is now ruins, and great treasures await those who can infiltrate the dridder capital, and take the artifacts from under the dridder's watchful gaze. But of the many who go into the spider's web looking for riches, few come back...
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:44 pm

Silent_eric wrote:
Jætte_Troll wrote:

Ah! That was my idea! Well I won't be outdone Troll! I heard a rumor of my own. Similar, but from the human perspective.

I've heard that the large dridder city in Dridder Forest still exists, albeit a shadow of it's former glory. It is there that dridders have a society still that borders on intelligent, with an active economy of weapons, armor, and even other races being sold and bartered by merchants whose stock hangs from silky webbing in grand storefronts. There, nobles enforce the former empire, and fight amongst themselves for power. Much of the place is now ruins, and great treasures await those who can infiltrate the dridder capital, and take the artifacts from under the dridder's watchful gaze. But of the many who go into the spider's web looking for riches, few come back...

I shan't outdo you. Let us combine our powers!

I heard in the dridder forest, not too far south of Negav, there's a hidden school for witches! And not all the girls that go there are human - I heard it was started long ago for dridder sorceresses but now it accepts from all races, and even other worlds. Some of the teachers there are dridders said to be so old, they remember Sineria herself. And the books and scrolls that are said to be kept there... the Magiocrats would pay the city's weight in gold for some of those.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Predator Rumor:

The Miratans have a Wizard within their base that specializes in stealth and teleportation magic. My friend Karen was about to unwrap a Miratan she caught the week earlier for some dinner, but instead of a tired soldier she found a fully armed and ready Battle-Mech! Worse, Tina swears that - while flying to her friend Rachel's house in the Fairy Kingdom, she saw one of their funny wheeled machines in a tree. Hear me out! When she got to Rachel's house, she had no idea the thing was even there! And when they got back, it was gone!

Too obvious a reference, Silent Eric?
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:50 pm

Malahite wrote:
Predator Rumor:

The Miratans have a Wizard within their base that specializes in stealth and teleportation magic. My friend Karen was about to unwrap a Miratan she caught the week earlier for some dinner, but instead of a tired soldier she found a fully armed and ready Battle-Mech! Worse, Tina swears that - while flying to her friend Rachel's house in the Fairy Kingdom, she saw one of their funny wheeled machines in a tree. Hear me out! When she got to Rachel's house, she had no idea the thing was even there! And when they got back, it was gone!

Too obvious a reference, Silent Eric?

Tactical Genius?
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:04 am

Silent_eric wrote:
Tactical Genius?
lol!
Back to top Go down
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:51 pm

"I heard that the Lake of Souls contains a passage to the underworld."

"I heard that that something is sleeping at the bottom of the Lake of Arrows."

"My cousin said he met a giant striped sea naga with green hair while sailing on Topazial Sea. According to him she is very nice and sings all day. Apparently all she really wants is an audiance to hear her voice."

"I heard that some of the islands in the Topazial Sea aren't actually islands at all but the backs of huge sea turtles that live their."

"I heard that north of Rosic Neko Village is a massive lighthouse. No one knows who built it as it apparently lacks doors and is protected by a strange magic."

"I heard that Anko is allergic to miaxi stings."

"I heard that the ancient and terrible book, the Omnomnomicon, can be found in Venmys-Pieaug Library!"
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:03 pm

Jasconius wrote:
"I heard that the ancient and terrible book, the Omnomnomicon, can be found in Venmys-Pieaug Library!"

Okay, okay, I'll admit, I lol'd
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:07 pm

AisuKaiko wrote:
Jasconius wrote:

Okay, okay, I'll admit, I lol'd
I too am guilty of lolz when I read that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Predator Rumor: Some people don't actually eat humans at all, and instead treat them as equals instead of lunch! Weird, isn't it?

Last edited by SuperPieGuy9 on Tue May 04, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:26 am

Hey stranger! New to Negav? What's that? Your calendar? What the heck is this - 365 days? You need to use the Negav system. We all live so long here that a year needs to be longer. A Negavian year has 1000 days. Negavian months have 100 days and Negavian weeks have 10 days. Gettit?
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:06 am

Jasconius wrote:

Laughing

Jætte_Troll wrote:

This is a nice one but actually I will put those descriptions when I get to make the zone proper ^_^ ( old supprozad )

Also what is Tactical Genius ? ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:48 am

"I heard that dridders worship some being called 'The Great Weaver' who is said to weave the threads of life for all living things."

"I heard a rumor that some guy saw a young women actually talking with Crisis... and Crisis didn't even eat her! Apparently they seemed to be enjoying one anothers company."

"I heard that one of the islands in the Topazial sea is really wierd. Apparently the effects of gravity their constantly shift."

"I heard that one can find rare ebony pearls on the beach by Jadong lake, just watch out for Anko!"

"I heard that their is a massive maze just beneath Ur-Sagol. Apparently their is a powerful artifact hidden within it."

"Apparently theirs talk of a bandit lord who rules the bandits around Ur-Sagol. No one's seen her yet in person though..."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:59 pm

I saw some Negavians worshiping some god called "Mark". Apparently he is the Felaryan deity of epidemics - the ruler of the popular, multiplying and ubiquitous. He can make something very popular, or just widespread, or near erase it from existence. If he is angered he will start to make you run into the same situations, sort of people and things over and over, eventually driving you mad.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:01 am

XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:02 am

That reminds me problems I find on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:38 pm

I heard that the Terra Elves were building a massive highway system underground! But apparently only the road from Frost Peak to Elifga Valley was complete. The other routes trying to get to Orlesk were abandoned due to terrible misfortunes when attempting to tunnel under the Ascarlin Mountains and through the Tonorion Hive.
Back to top Go down
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:03 am

Fire Queen Faldathée might be looking for a successor. She is constantly complaining to General Menyssan to be more ambitious like her cousin Lord Arale.

Frost Queen Arsinoë is looking for a challenge to her thron. She is constantly teasing Lord Arale to be more crafty like her cousin General Menyassan.
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya rumors
Page 23 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next